You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-14 20:40:40

PinkChopper

DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

I'm not asking out of the mindset of “poor me” but the knowing that I'm just done. I'm done with the whole “3D physical” world ~ Done!  I find no benefit or desire for continuing on. And while each day goes by, I'm finding it harder and harder to exist which of course doesn't help as the law of attraction brings more of the same. Then again, I'm not really believing that because I focus, and focus, and focus daily on connecting to my higher self (not really "higher self" because I AM my higher self but to galactic family) with the aim of making this DESIRE OF EXTRACTION known but of course ~ Nothing! So my question is, if we are merely waiting ~ “doing time” ~ Literally! ~ Then what is the benefit of being forced to remain here (against my will which is exactly the way I feel) and if we die only to wake up in the pod, then what's the difference in just suicide where we, once again, wake up in the pod? Is there something I'm misunderstanding? A reason why we increasingly must experience more and more and more misery? I'm not one to be so negative so I'm very confused as to what's happened? Are some of us literally in every sense of the word "targeted" in hopes to have us in this miserable state? How do we make it stop because you guys, this has gone on WAY TOO LONG! Thank you.

#2 2022-02-14 21:23:16

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

I share these exact sentiments. There is no more value in being here for me, if there ever was much at all. It's like being consigned to futile martyrdom against my will. Sacrificed and thrown away like a piece of shit. This life has become a pointless, joyless living death. The fact that the agenda playing out now on Earth is even happening is a complete failure for the starseeds and for any of the ET races who had any intent of improving things here or working towards a positive outcome. We can't even anchor energy here properly when we are completely burnt out and miserable. I just don't see the point in continuing to let starseeds suffer who simply don't want to be here.

It is possible that there is some sort of deadline, maybe 2025ish to see if a positive timeline trajectory can still be achieved, and if not, we may be recalled/extracted in larger numbers than ever before. The thing is, many of us have already had our fill of this crap and just want to go home and experience some happiness in our lives before we die.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-14 21:31:31)

righteously indignant

#3 2022-02-14 21:33:23

Robert369

I suggest to connect to one's Higher Self to firstly find out what one is here, before cancelling the mission. Because nobody is here without a reason or purpose, even if it is - intentionally so chosen and known before ! - not necessarily a convenient experience.

Without such, you might end up like a "reinforcement soldier" who sees an enemy and runs away instead of grouping up with his allies to overcome the obstacle. You better check if that is what you wish to do.

Alternatively, one is incarnated with intentional lack of knowledge about this, in which case one "simply" needs to understand that nobody is here for no reason or purpose, because at a higher soul level (that is, beyond 5D) all of this is intended for a greater purpose than what is visible from within.

And spreading "all this here is pointless suffering" surely is detrimental for those who actually want to change it instead of running away from it. Because if everyone does so and during the process also demoralizes others, there will be no urgently needed change.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-14 21:34:13)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2022-02-14 21:48:24

Those that feel a purpose and reason to be here and/or have connections/relationships or other things in their life that satisfy them will not be swayed or demoralized be me speaking my truth. Some of us are done.

righteously indignant

#5 2022-02-14 21:57:22

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Some of us are done.

"Done for" aka simply being pi$$ed off by the situation and wanting to get out ? Or "done with" what you came for, so you can leave in good terms with the situation ?

Would you share with what are you done ? What was your mission which you accomplished so you think you may freely leave without your soul later just coming back for another round of the same, as to finish what possibly was left behind ?

These are key questions for making decisions, as otherwise one might not be happy with it when looking back. Because nobody is here for now reason, so that better gets achieved before leaving.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-14 23:02:53)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-02-14 22:31:00

Pymander

I know how you feel and I relate. I think a lot of us came here believing humanity was ready to "Ascend" and break free from its chains. I think the situation today is vastly different than what was anticipated 20-30 years ago. It looks like we're descending into a completely totalitarian world that will prosecute people like us at some point.

I think we've hit somewhat of a brick wall in regards to "waking up" people. People either believe in the papayas or they don't. Very few are still undecided. If humanity and the federation want this genocide and are guiding the "Cabals" and all that, it feels a bit inhumane to keep the Starseeds on the ground. However, we did sign up for this. And the moment we die it will be over. I guess the thing to consider is that ultimately, there almost is no fight if we leave. There's still a chance governments could collapse and all that. If the Canadian police decide to quit en masse, we could see a total collapse in Canada very soon. Our job still is as necessary as it was a few decades ago even if things have become far more difficult.

I've run a few marathons in the past and I see the similarities. It's basically hell for 5-6 hours, with every step you think about quitting, you reach the halfway mark and realize you still have over 13 miles left to go, but; the moment you cross the finish line its over and you feel an immense wave of accomplishment and achievement. Leaving now is like quitting the race halfway. You'll always regret it and want to go back to prove you could accomplish what you originally set out for.

#7 2022-02-14 22:48:09

PinkChopper

Done for aka simply pi$$ed off by the situation and wanting to get out ? Or done with what you came for, so you can leave in good terms with the situation ?

Done in ways that may not be understood by most, especially since (for me) re-living the exact same nightmare ~ AGAIN!  So that's at least a double whopping of this nightmare which I remember coming back for, even knew I'd experience this torment, however ~ the amount of misery I'm experiencing this round is FAR BEYOND what most would ever comprehend and there's no way to begin a conversation in hopes to explain. I do appreciate being able to come on and vent to at least you guys.  You're ALL I have. Yet I don't like expressing myself in such a negative light because it's simply not who I am, then again ~ nothing of this experience is who I am, except the role of Beacon of Light ~ which just may be the reason I've experienced so much attention personally. Not like I'm special type of attention, just a great deal of "air traffic" ~ we'll just call it that.  Still, even that doesn't matter or bother me.  It's some form of a darkness causing EXTREMELY low frequencies or something, I can't really be sure but it's not natural and certainly not helping things.

#8 2022-02-14 22:55:03

PinkChopper wrote:

Done for aka simply pi$$ed off by the situation and wanting to get out ? Or done with what you came for, so you can leave in good terms with the situation ?

Done in ways that may not be understood by most, especially since (for me) re-living the exact same nightmare ~ AGAIN!  So that's at least a double whopping of this nightmare which I remember coming back for, even knew I'd experience this torment, however ~ the amount of misery I'm experiencing this round is FAR BEYOND what most would ever comprehend and there's no way to begin a conversation in hopes to explain. I do appreciate being able to come on and vent to at least you guys.  You're ALL I have. Yet I don't like expressing myself in such a negative light because it's simply not who I am, then again ~ nothing of this experience is who I am, except the role of Beacon of Light ~ which just may be the reason I've experienced so much attention personally. Not like I'm special type of attention, just a great deal of "air traffic" ~ we'll just call it that.  Still, even that doesn't matter or bother me.  It's some form of a darkness causing EXTREMELY low frequencies or something, I can't really be sure but it's not natural and certainly not helping things.

Same situation. I was in a roll as some sort of beacon/radiator of light, and ended up just becoming a heat sink for negative energy and attacks by the dark. They have gone so far as to manipulate electronic devices in my home, at first making me think I was making positive contact, and to intitiate fake sightings of craft flying overhead like shooting stars in response to my thoughts. They have attacked me on the astral in sleep paralysis, and constantly bombard me with low frequency energy. There's nothing in my life that brings me enough happiness to overcome the drag.

I also feel like there is some sort of timeline war, where this is probably not my first time looping back into this incarnation...yet somehow, I made all of the wrong decisions all over again. There's really nothing that makes any of this worth it to me.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-14 22:58:07)

righteously indignant

#9 2022-02-14 23:04:44

Happy

What do you think is "home," Crystal? Is that where you go to when you "bug out?" In the pod? Or wherever? Just go. Try it. You've been there before, so... what do you think will happen then...? ... ... ... "healing?"

If there is one lesson in "misery," what do you think that would be? I can't tell what it is for you, but I can tell you what it is for me - because I jumped right into in at one point in time - deliberately and knowingly - right here on Earth, living the consequences of it right now.

Misery is to realize where you are, in the perspective of where you thought you would be. That's right - it's relative. But you won't really understand what that means until you let it go. - until you see that what you are left with, is where you are and what you are. No one else can tell you that. Because there's no one left to relate it to anything, but yourself.

It's to know, that even if there's no one around who actually sees it, you come to the realization that you are a part of the bigger picture. You just know it, even if you don't actually see it yourself. And without your part, that picture is actually missing something essential. Yeah - just take a stab at that sentiment; it's a part of the healing process. Get down to the core of it.

But what is that really... "healing?" Again, I can't say how you see it, but neither you nor I can deny that love is a central part of it. And love in this connection - is alignment of energy, whether you call it consciousness or soul, or even carnal desire. Alignment here means to "join", in every meaning of the word.

Why do you think Yazhi said, when she first arrived, that integration is an even stronger force that love? This was my own personal shock'er, because I was completely convinced that love is the strongest there is. But she's right; because love leads to integration.

Two ocean currents aren't integrated until the they align and become inseparable, irrespective of the surrounding waters. And that's why we're here, Crystal - why you are here. Don't make yourself relative. You are what you are. Take it from there.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#10 2022-02-15 00:26:51

DarkOwl

Those who don't want to be here almost always feels isolated down here.
A more important focus than connecting with Higher Self is connecting with others in the physical (online can only go so far). We came here to connect and collectively overthrow this system that is causing you so much pain.
Don't be a victim. Make it your mission to find likeminded souls. Ones you can be completely yourself with. If you live somewhere rural or small-townish where no-one is on your wavelength, then move. If you live in a city... you have no excuse as there should be at least one person you can connect with. If you live in the city and hate the vibe, move to a rural community of awake people. If you don't know how to do any of this, then ask!
Start dreaming about what you want and take the first step towards that. And the next. And the next.
And ask yourself, would you be able to look yourself in the mirror if you were extracted?!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#11 2022-02-15 01:02:27

Spirit

We have always been free to come and go, do as we like, unconditionally and with zero compromise. Ever stopped yourself to ask why x/y is allowed to happen? Because freedom does exist and the same freedom that can create/liberate, can also corrupt/destroy. It is all relevant in the infinity of source/creation.

Part of what people call the "Trap", is letting oneself think that others can tempt/convince/tell/deceive you that you must stay here until your mission is over and or you meet some graduation criteria. This kind of thinking limits you and puts you into a box, which limit's one's growth and ability to do just about anything. I/you/me/we are all eternal, unbound and of source. Listen to your heart. If it tells you that you should go, then go and continue exploring eternity as an aspect of source. Until your heart resonates with extraction/leaving/moving on, I would urge you to focus your internal/external thoughts and actions on what you truly desire in life and stay anchored to that, while treating everything else like water, accepting and letting it flow, but keeping your focus on you and what you want.

If it makes your feel more empowered, let me share with you what I recently managed to do. I was trying to project to Source, saw a bright white light in all it's radiance and warmth, and as I got right next to it, some entity tried talking down on me making me feel futile. Guess how easy it was for me to make this entity go away? I simply said, "I have always been free". Poof, they left and I returned to my body unharmed and in great mental health, feeling refreshed and energized.

Ultimately only you get to decide where it is you wish to be and in what form. Always remember that.

Love,
Spirit.

#12 2022-02-15 01:07:25

Spirit wrote:

We have always been free to come and go, do as we like, unconditionally and with zero compromise. Ever stopped yourself to ask why x/y is allowed to happen? Because freedom does exist and the same freedom that can create/liberate, can also corrupt/destroy. It is all relevant in the infinity of source/creation.

Part of what people call the "Trap", is letting oneself think that others can tempt/convince/tell/deceive you that you must stay here until your mission is over and or you meet some graduation criteria. This kind of thinking limits you and puts you into a box, which limit's one's growth and ability to do just about anything. I/you/me/we are all eternal, unbound and of source. Listen to your heart. If it tells you that you should go, then go and continue exploring eternity as an aspect of source. Until your heart resonates with extraction/leaving/moving on, I would urge you to focus your internal/external thoughts and actions on what you truly desire in life and stay anchored to that, while treating everything else like water, accepting and letting it flow, but keeping your focus on you and what you want.

If it makes your feel more empowered, let me share with you what I recently managed to do. I was trying to project to Source, saw a bright white light in all it's radiance and warmth, and as I got right next to it, some entity tried talking down on me making me feel futile. Guess how easy it was for me to make this entity go away? I simply said, "I have always been free". Poof, they left and I returned to my body unharmed and in great mental health, feeling refreshed and energized.

Ultimately only you get to decide where it is you wish to be and in what form. Always remember that.

Love,
Spirit.

I agree. The idea that we are forced to stay here until we've fulfilled some mission like a martyr, or that we are forced to be in some sort of misery school until we "graduate" is a trap. Some adversity is conducive to growth, balance, and integration. Too much adversity leads to stagnation and endless cycles of misery. Earth is stuck in a loop, and the federation knowingly perpetuates this loop. It's all bullshit, and I'm certainly not alone in feeling that way. It looks like there is a bunch of growing sentiment towards wanting to be extracted lately.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-15 01:39:48)

righteously indignant

#13 2022-02-15 02:16:51

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Spirit wrote:

Love,
Spirit.

I agree. The idea that we are forced to stay here until we've fulfilled some mission like a martyr, or that we are forced to be in some sort of misery school until we "graduate" is a trap. Some adversity is conducive to growth, balance, and integration. Too much adversity leads to stagnation and endless cycles of misery. Earth is stuck in a loop, and the federation knowingly perpetuates this loop. It's all bullshit, and I'm certainly not alone in feeling that way. It looks like there is a bunch of growing sentiment towards wanting to be extracted lately.

Like a martyr?... or like a warrior?
You're not being very dragon like Crystal Dragon... just saying.

I don't mean to dismiss anyones pain. I've had more than my fair share! I've been at the place where I didn't want to be here and spent a lot of time thinking about how to exit as painlessly as possible. But I'm a fighter and it's not my style.

BTW, my girlfriend calls me 'Dragon Man'. I have a very strong connection to reptilian energy. I picked up many wild pythons in the bush in Australia. I've had a wild lizard crawl onto my naked belly while lying in the bush. I've energetically shapeshifted into a reptilian form on many (shamanic) occasions.

We dragons are fierce when we need to be. I know you have that in you CD which is why I don't buy your thought you need to leave.
No judgement if you choose do that. Just know you'll be leaving the greatest show and party in the galaxy as it's just about to kick off!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#14 2022-02-15 03:29:56

DarkOwl wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:
Spirit wrote:

Love,
Spirit.

I don't mean to dismiss anyones pain. I've had more than my fair share! I've been at the place where I didn't want to be here and spent a lot of time thinking about how to exit as painlessly as possible. But I'm a fighter and it's not my style.

BTW, my girlfriend calls me 'Dragon Man'. I have a very strong connection to reptilian energy. I picked up many wild pythons in the bush in Australia. I've had a wild lizard crawl onto my naked belly while lying in the bush. I've energetically shapeshifted into a reptilian form on many (shamanic) occasions.

We dragons are fierce when we need to be. I know you have that in you CD which is why I don't buy your thought you need to leave.
No judgement if you choose do that. Just know you'll be leaving the greatest show and party in the galaxy as it's just about to kick off!

I really hope that things get better. I can be as fierce as I want, but I don't have anything here that inspires me or keep me going. I gave up everything to be  on this miserable rock, and missed all my chances to make the experience worthwhile.

righteously indignant

#15 2022-02-15 05:09:48

Spirit

Crystal Dragon wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

I really hope that things get better. I can be as fierce as I want, but I don't have anything here that inspires me or keep me going. I gave up everything to be  on this miserable rock, and missed all my chances to make the experience worthwhile.

Some are Warriors, others prefer a different focus. All have the power within to defend themselves in a multitude of ways, and one can always change one's mind and heart anytime about anything. Personally I grew tired of it all, looked at things from a non-dualistic point of view, and decided to give this incarnation one last shot while focusing on myself and what I want in life, while letting everything else flow like water. It paid off, and now all the external and much of the internal that I used to worry about, is fading more and more each passing day. I still have a bit of internal work left, as is evident by certain entities still trying to mess with me, in dreams, projections, etc. Overall through, my self is solid and closer to Source than ever before.

#16 2022-02-15 07:42:45

The Taygetans are very benevolent. They want to help. But --- they are not fully aware of a fact:

They are controlled by the AI of the fallen goddess of the Eye.   This is the reason why there is so much longing without fulfilment.  It is the fallen goddess of the void. The Taygetans too, as 90 percent of ETs who are interested in earth, they serve the fallen goddess. Unknowingly. And feeling well, because they have lots of AI and implants in their mind, their feelings are manipulated in high degree. It is also the reason why they look similar. Under the control of the fallen goddess all will loose slowly their identitiy, their individuality, all will become drones, clones, faceless beings in the long term .....   and be happy, like an ant in an anthill.

There is an antidot: Karistus - the Old Order.   The original order for our universe.

It is not a coincidence, that the Taygetans don't believe in God (the father-creator of our original universe) and that they deny Jesus Christ (Jesus Karistus).

Do your research on this matter, please.

#17 2022-02-15 07:43:35

An ascetic/hermit type experience is actually not what I want out of this life at all. Those that set themselves up for a successful and meaningful mated union do better in the long run, because they have something to fall back on when times are bad, to give meaning to their lives. There are some who enjoy solitude. I am not one of those.

The source of "everything" is focused too much on suffering and bullshit. I don't want to sit around and be one with the UFOP and regressives. They can die in a black hole for all I care. I'd rather live a happy life with somebody who truly cares about and understands me.

And edit: I don't believe that Taygetans are controlled to that extreme, at least not yet, but I do believe that they are discarding their original ideals more and more and justifying the federation mindset more and more. They consider their previous approaches and ideals "naive", when those actually had a lot of authenticity and integrity. This new detachment is not maturity or advancement at all. It is empty cynicism and nihilism. It is conformity to the federation mindset that this is all a game and that humans are expendable, not just in their physical lives but also in terms of their happiness.

I'd really like to be wrong about that in the long run, but I'm just not seeing it. Everything is looking hopeless and idealism is dead.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-15 08:16:12)

righteously indignant

#18 2022-02-15 10:25:08

The bible is distorted. Forget about it. The Vatican was hijacked by evil forces a long time ago.

The main thing Jesus did was implementing the TLM.  It is a portal, which no evil can conquer.  That is the reason behind Pope Francis cancelling the TLM.

More information about the Goddess of the Void: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNWbeL … Zmn4geaNPw

The TLM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTSJ7Lq … Ot&index=9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpi4uSS … Ot&index=8

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2022-02-15 10:31:22)

#19 2022-02-15 11:18:32

Can relate. The difficult part for me is to be surrounded by npc’s or at the best by unawakened starseeds who subscribe to illusion. The drastic differences in consciousness make it hard to get anything out of human relationships. The more you get aligned with higher truths, the more so. I don’t know if I have fulfilled my contract or whether there even is a concrete mission more than simply being here (and getting targeted just by being here).

I wonder  if even extraction helps because then you only get to see this dysfunctional mess with a broader view. Maybe if you could go all the way back to ’home’ planet or another place which is more aligned with your state of mind, and the chances are that you’d feel alien there. Perhaps getting aligned with 5den would eventually ease things when you stop expecting things to happen as a function of time.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#20 2022-02-15 12:51:43

Though invasion of earth by AI - forces hurts me a lot, I love earth and living on earth very much. Earth is paradise for me, a sacred realm. I am a warrior and I will defend it.

I am here to stay.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2022-02-15 12:52:59)

#21 2022-02-15 13:31:06

It’s difficult to see ‘oneself’ as a weapon of war while incorporating more and more unity consciousness in oneself all the time, it’s repulsive even. Why would I want to fight against the powers or matrix people? I rather let them keep their whole silly, rigged game. I don’t see myself part of it anyhow, only that the matrix sandbox sets certain perimeters to my stay here. When there’s no will to fight as it clearly is a demonstration of lower energies, but you can’t accept the status quo either, baffles me what are you supposed to do here. Set an example and observe the world learn nothing from it?

#22 2022-02-15 14:03:10

Robert369

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

It’s difficult to see ‘oneself’ as a weapon of war while incorporating more and more unity consciousness in oneself all the time, it’s repulsive even. Why would I want to fight against the powers or matrix people? I rather let them keep their whole silly, rigged game. I don’t see myself part of it anyhow, only that the matrix sandbox sets certain perimeters to my stay here. When there’s no will to fight as it clearly is a demonstration of lower energies, but you can’t accept the status quo either, baffles me what are you supposed to do here. Set an example and observe the world learn nothing from it?

Being capable of remaining a neutral observe is a great achievement, but so is keeping things balanced, as otherwise there will not be anything to observe in the future if the self-destructive force take over.

In short: The current efforts of Starseeds is about restoring balance, not only on Earth but in all the galaxy, because "something" is utterly off and well on its way to destroy all the galaxy if it isn't stopped.

Those who just observe until the(ir) end are either blind or ignorant - not to speak of those who actively create the problems, either through free will or through mind-control.

#23 2022-02-15 14:25:54

Robert369 wrote:
Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Being capable of remaining a neutral observe is a great achievement, but so is keeping things balanced, as otherwise there will not be anything to observe in the future if the self-destructive force take over.

In short: The current efforts of Starseeds is about restoring balance, not only on Earth but in all the galaxy, because "something" is utterly off and well on its way to destroy all the galaxy if it isn't stopped.

Those who just observe until the(ir) end are either blind or ignorant - not to speak of those who actively create the problems, either through free will or through mind-control.

I agree that we can see clearly now something is off in the bigger picture. What type of ‘fighting’ would be constructive and not destructive?

Wouldn’t this also mean that the few awake starseeds on Earth have a huge responsibility on their shoulders if the frigging galaxy relies on our abilities to solve this interdimensional problem? What makes Earth such a key place in all this? Earth’s quarantine is set place by forces above, right? And it looks like ‘free will’ can be applied to other places as well, in a twisted way depending on whose free will it is. Galactic code needs some scrutiny.

#24 2022-02-15 14:41:19

STAR-ONE

I can assure you that you entered this planet of your own free will having fully analyzed the earth situation before your incarnation, so even if you have the illusion that it is hard and unfair, it is something that you have wanted to experiment. You and I came to help/evolve and many other things.

However, I hear and understand the form of alienation that some of you may feel at the fact that you are on an unknown planet far from your family of origin.

All is fair and all is as it should be, live in the present moment, do not sink into fear or despair, the dawn of a new light is rising right now on this planet and its inhabitants, let it penetrate you and radiate through you. This planet needs healing and support, it is part of your role as a star seed.

#25 2022-02-15 23:40:32

The planet itself, the minerals, plants, and animals are beautiful. The human spirit, at its core, is beautiful. These things do not predominate the Earth experience at all. They are drowned out and overshadowed by the vile ugliness. This matrix frequency imposed by elitist scum and their ET counterparts. Humanity's "collective marriage to sadness", as...somebody...once put it. This disgusting, sprawling mess of concrete, drywall, and plastic called society, nothing built for beauty or longevity, everything expendable like the people who inhabit it.

The most sinister thing is that there is just enough freedom of thought for starseeds to be able to get a glimpse of their personal heaven, their home and their truth, but these things are always just out of reach, behind a glass ceiling. At least in other experiences of outright oppression, AI infection, etc., such as many in Orion, we knew the parameters of our existence and accepted them, with only the occasional glimpse and movement towards something greater, as we integrated the violent and painful lessons there.

To be able to fully conceive of our heaven, of our highest ideals, and be denied is something far more sinister that is unique to the Earth experience. It is an exquisite form of torment. I cannot fully remember all of my previous experiences, but I have an intrinsic feeling that this one is the most traumatic and existentially damaging of all.

As starseeds, we are always martyring ourselves for a future that never comes, while telling ourselves and each other to consciously live in a present that never satisfies. This place is truly M***ch's labyrinth.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-15 23:42:39)

righteously indignant

Board footer