You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-14 08:04:40

arkangel

Hi everyone just found swaruu.org

I am slowly working through the material but I have a couple of questions.

Isnt Gosia worried about the reptiles being so open with all this information?

What about 4D, as entities we will have to go through 4D before we can access 5D right?

And again hello all smile

#2 2022-02-14 16:04:51

Re: Hi everyone just found swaruu.org

arkangel wrote:

What about 4D, as entities we will have to go through 4D before we can access 5D right?

I think the Taygeteans and Gosia are careful about what information they share. Most of the information shared is basic stellar knowledge. It's been witheld from humans by reptilians. Giving us keys to our true reality puts us in a much stronger place, much more able to hold our own against the reptiles, etc.

The technical information is explained in basic enough terms that most humans wouldn't be able to replicate the technologies because key information is missing. This is because of First Directive but also protects against reptiles/deep state accessing proprietary technology. Taygeteans are so much more spiritually advanced it is unlikely the reptiles could understand the concepts necessary. I've noticed the deep state is very anti-spirituality.

As for 4D and 5D, they're less places to go to than features of our current reality that we don't have constant access to because the prevailing mentality of humans is primarily compatible with 3D frequencies. In raising our frequency individually, we may experience glimpses of those higher frequency features, sometimes even much higher than 5D. If you start having inexplicable experiences, that's a sign that you might be gaining more compatibility with higher than 3D frequencies. But you'll find that you're still in the same overall reality. You're just experiencing more of what is there.

The road appears when you need it.

#3 2022-02-14 16:19:22

Gosia
Administrator

Haha I am afraid of NO ONE. Just not in my nature. (unless I see one at night or something, who knows! big_smile )

And welcome onboard!

arkangel wrote:

#4 2022-02-14 17:13:22

Gosia wrote:

Haha I am afraid of NO ONE. Just not in my nature. (unless I see one at night or something, who knows! big_smile )

And welcome onboard!

arkangel wrote:

Gosia didn't deny that it indeed is reptilian information... Just as I've suspected from the beginning.

#5 2022-02-14 17:29:06

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:
Gosia wrote:

And welcome onboard!

arkangel wrote:

Gosia didn't deny that it indeed is reptilian information... Just as I've suspected from the beginning.

You obviously don't know any reptilians then. The spiritual information alone is way above and beyond their frequency.

#6 2022-02-14 17:32:25

crystallinemister wrote:
Gosia wrote:

And welcome onboard!

You obviously don't know any reptilians then.

True dat. big_smile

#7 2022-02-14 17:56:49

Greta wrote:
Gosia wrote:

And welcome onboard!

What from what she says reminds you of reptilian information?

Watch the videos from the beginning of the channel and compare them to the newer ones. For instance, about two years ago it was said that the Vril Society of Nazi Germany was formed by Taygetan women, but recently in a video about the Earth it was said that the Vril is entirely reptilian concept.

Information changes, and besides I know personally people who have had some terrible disease during this corona time, yet they claim that there's no corona at all. Even one of the contactees (the Spanish doctor) said that he has never seen so many patients in hospitals with some lung condition, yet the "Tays" keep lying that there's nothing.

#8 2022-02-14 18:20:51

Robert369

Gosia wrote:

arkangel wrote:

Since this got repeatedly misinterpreted and in case people didn't notice or fell for the language barrier:

The sentence in question means that Gosia might be worried about sharing all the information while the Reptilians (and any other Regressives/GF) can see it, as that might endanger her.

It for sure did not refer to the information coming from Reptilians.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#9 2022-02-14 18:29:11

Robert369 wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Since this got repeatedly misinterpreted and in case people didn't notice or fell for the language barrier:

The sentence in question means that Gosia might be worried about sharing all the information while the Reptilians (and any other Regressives/GF) can see it, as that might endanger her.

It for sure did not refer to the information coming from Reptilians.

Yes, clearly. Thanks, Robert369.

#10 2022-02-14 18:44:29

Pymander

arkangel wrote:

Their information is designed to empower everyday people. Telling people the hard truth about what's really going on is the only way we can learn to break free from these systems of control. Otherwise we're just repeating the same mistakes lifetime after lifetime.

arkangel wrote:

Densities are somewhat difficult to understand because we can't really experience the differences directly from this Earthly plain. Consider though that 5D is meant to be the "default" state of the Universe. 3D is unnatural and artificially imposed by the lunar matrix. 4D is like an in-between that souls can become trapped in (like ghosts). I believe we go directly to the 5D once we pass through the Van Allen Belts (the "barrier" created by the moon). You don't necessarily feel the difference immediately. I think it's something that would be subtle. Like you'd feel your body slowly transforming back to its original state and all that but it does take time. I think they said 7 years if allowed to happen naturally.

#11 2022-02-14 18:56:43

Robert369

Pymander wrote:
arkangel wrote:

4D is like an in-between that souls can become trapped in (like ghosts). I believe we go directly to the 5D once we pass through the Van Allen Belts (the "barrier" created by the moon). You don't necessarily feel the difference immediately. I think it's something that would be subtle. Like you'd feel your body slowly transforming back to its original state and all that but it does take time. I think they said 7 years if allowed to happen naturally.

Actually, "4D being astral" is what Swaruu 9 said, but it isn't actually how it works, and it even contradicts her own correct words that "density" is a linear frequency range. Also, her words about "density" being a Human construct for easier understanding that doesn't actually exist applies.

3-12D are merely (average!) frequencies (of which we have many!) of a person's consciousness "level" across the various aspects of a personality.

The physical and the astral are utterly parallel, and each has their own "density"/frequency levels, meaning that one can have a physical body or not in any density, while always being present in the astral which is close to the "soul's base level of existence". This was partially cleared up later by Yazhi, and matches the general understanding of how frequencies and the universe work.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#12 2022-02-14 20:57:38

arkangel

Greta wrote:

Your question almost sounds as if Gosia talked to reptiles.

Taygetans are Nordics, human looking ETs. Lyrans.

Yea sorry I could of worded that better, I did mean isnt she afraid..... And it seems not!

Thanks for the replies everyone big_smile

#13 2022-02-15 00:13:24

DarkOwl

crystallinemister wrote:
Gosia wrote:

And welcome onboard!

You obviously don't know any reptilians then. The spiritual information alone is way above and beyond their frequency.

There are many reptilian beings with highly spiritual natures. Please refrain from generalising. Thank-you smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#14 2022-02-15 14:30:15

Gosia
Administrator

Kosminen, if you continue to bash the Ts, call them Reptilians, say they are lying, or put things into my words I didnt say, you will be banned. This forum is for friends of Cosmic Agency only. I am not getting that vibe from you. Thank you. Consider it one time warning.

Greta wrote:

What from what she says reminds you of reptilian information?

Watch the videos from the beginning of the channel and compare them to the newer ones. For instance, about two years ago it was said that the Vril Society of Nazi Germany was formed by Taygetan women, but recently in a video about the Earth it was said that the Vril is entirely reptilian concept.

Information changes, and besides I know personally people who have had some terrible disease during this corona time, yet they claim that there's no corona at all. Even one of the contactees (the Spanish doctor) said that he has never seen so many patients in hospitals with some lung condition, yet the "Tays" keep lying that there's nothing.

#15 2022-02-15 18:38:02

Gosia wrote:

Kosminen, if you continue to bash the Ts, call them Reptilians, say they are lying, or put things into my words I didnt say, you will be banned. This forum is for friends of Cosmic Agency only. I am not getting that vibe from you.

I've been following the channel about two years and frankly I still don't know if I believe it or not, so I guess I'm not exactly "a friend" then.

#16 2022-02-15 19:03:01

Robert369

Gosia wrote:

Kosminen, if you continue to bash the Ts, call them Reptilians, say they are lying, or put things into my words I didnt say, you will be banned. This forum is for friends of Cosmic Agency only. I am not getting that vibe from you.

I've been following the channel about two years and frankly I still don't know if I believe it or not, so I guess I'm not exactly "a friend" then.

Time to learn to connect to your heart and inner knowing, because your mind will not receive the 3D proof that it needs to get satisifed into "believing".

Which, by the way, is what Humanity as a whole needs to learn at this time, so they finally part from the regressive mind-based (and thus mind-controllable) way of life to a heart-based (and thus incorruptable), because that is the path into higher consciousness realms.

#17 2022-02-15 19:39:05

Greta wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Luk!!!

What?

#18 2022-02-15 20:12:10

DarkOwl

Greta wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Luk!!!

As Robert said, Kosminen is not Luk.
It's not helpful to have forum members pointing fingers like that. Please leave the identification of Luk and his ilk to admin and moderators. Thank-you smile
We see you "Greta"

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#19 2022-02-15 20:25:32

Robert369 wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Time to learn to connect to your heart and inner knowing, because your mind will not receive the 3D proof that it needs to get satisifed into "believing".

Which, by the way, is what Humanity as a whole needs to learn at this time, so they finally part from the regressive mind-based (and thus mind-controllable) way of life to a heart-based (and thus incorruptable), because that is the path into higher consciousness realms.

I'm not referring to (the lack of) proof, but to what I already described above: The general "tone" of the information has changed from the beginning and even some of the facts they've said have changed. In the Earth&Mars-video it was said that the Kingu-reptilians are the dominant species of Earth, yet there're other videos claiming that reptilians are mere tulpas of humanity.

Also in one of the early Spanish videos (I use a translator to read the transcripts) Swaruu of Erra clearly said that there is no need to fight. Exactly contrary to most of the info.

#20 2022-02-15 20:40:09

Robert369

I'm not referring to (the lack of) proof, but to what I already described above: The general "tone" of the information has changed from the beginning and even some of the facts they've said have changed. In the Earth&Mars-video it was said that the Kingu-reptilians are the dominant species of Earth, yet there're other videos claiming that reptilians are mere tulpas of humanity.

These two statements do not exclude each other, except that "merely tulpas" should rather be "partially tulpas", because obviously there exist real Reptilians that are not "manifested by fears" but simply live their destructive lives - which sadly is at the expense of not only Humanity but pretty much all the galaxy.

Also, within the 3D Matrix there exist plenty of "artificially manifested" low frequency bodies, into which slave Kingus incarnate for a mission, meaning that such bodies can also be AI created.

Also in one of the early Spanish videos (I use a translator to read the transcripts) Swaruu of Erra clearly said that there is no need to fight. Exactly contrary to most of the info.

I see no contradiction here, but simply different viewpoints that are valid at different times and from different perspectives.

Swaruu 9 had many different views on things than the later Swaruus, which is expectable since such based on her individual experiences and understandings. Also, the times changed, and people back then didn't pick up on the awakening as was needed to not have to fight.

Now you see an utterly different picture of the world, where all the unawakened/mind-controlled people ask for the death/robotizer jab, which changes everything and now makes a fight mandatory if the species is to survive. This is because those jabbed people will turn on the people, either due to mind-control from e.g. the media and governments, or through direct 5G control of their actions. Such scenario obviously needs to be prevented, hence a fight is needed now.

#21 2022-02-15 20:41:44

DarkOwl

Robert369 wrote:

The answer to your questions was addressed in Gosia's latest 'chat' video yesterday. Please watch and listen closely smile
Timestamped @ 11mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieUgpthA-rg&t=660s

#22 2022-02-15 21:48:43

Robert369

Greta wrote:

But the purpose of incarnations is to live your new creation and not to view own timeline as set in stone, knowing what will happen.

That "purpose" is defined by yourself and for yourself only and not unto others. It also is controlled by one's belief systems, so if one has a "mission" that one wants to get fulfilled, one will go after that - no matter if from down here on Earth or from outside, because the "body suit" is just a tool for interacting with the physical world.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-15 21:49:07)

#23 2022-02-15 22:28:51

arkangel

I have been learning about physics/metaphysics and ancient history for a long time now and when I started I was forever searching for 'the proof' but I have never found it. There is only one way I can be sure that I will find all the answers and that is when I die.

I used to be disappointed because the proof never arrived and one day I thought fuck it, you know what, I am going to just love everyone and show compassion and complete forgiveness for everything and I try to live this every day. I truly beleive the only way the human race can work is by this rule only, if you choose any other path it leads to conflict.

So much love everyone smile

#24 2022-02-15 22:32:40

Robert369

Greta wrote:

But there cannot be such high degrees of freedom to breach universal laws. We operate within some given basic principles which are set by the source in my opinion.

This "high degree of freedom" that you think doesn't exist is called "free will", and it indeed allows to violate many basic principles, though one has to accept the consequences.

#25 2022-02-16 11:33:38

Gosia
Administrator

You dont need to be sure if you believe it or not but dont call them Reptilians or put words into what I say that I didnt say. That will not be accepted here. And the tone of the information will be different each time there is a different person onboard speaking to us. There are 33 people there and with each one of them there will be a different tone. They are not clones or hive mind robots. With Athena Swaruu now in charge, the tone will be still different. MY own tone is different now than it was 4 years ago. So brace yourself as more "tone changes" are afoot most likely. smile

Gosia wrote:

Board footer