You are not logged in.

#26 2022-02-12 05:43:22

Edith_S

Re: Taygetan crew 'photo'

HiddenSquid wrote:

That's alright. Not even sure why I came back to post on this forum, because awhile ago I was posting and I started working on a topic about the tetrahedral properties of water and it's nano-particle accelerator properties, and just as I was pondering finishing touches to it, while outside smoking I had a helicopter fly by my house, felt a wave go past me (definitely not wind, some sort of gravity cannon), felt a micro earthquake under my house and parts of my house's plumbing got destroyed. Most of what was hit is fixed now, but within the last two weeks I started noticing oil (or black goo?) and some neon green substance like anti-freeze in my tap water, which I wouldn't of known about if I wasn't distilling my water. All of which is topping off all the other stuff I'd distill out of my water when I started distilling about 2 years ago. The oil and green stuff started appearing in the last few weeks.

I'll probably still post my write up on water just to give the middle finger to the cabal and/or fed.

Anyways sorry for that, just sharing what I'm dealing with and why I went quiet.

Hi HidenSquid,

The first thing is  - from where does your water coming from?? Do you own a well, or from the municipality network?

Please don't use this kind of water not even for bathing, as the skin absorbs better and on a much larger surface than the endothelial layer of the intestines as it goes directly into the blood stream.

There are unknown substances for which filters aren't equipped to remove.

I know firsthand how insidious these kind of interventions are, as I am dealing now with the consequences of beaming from satellite that happened 2 years ago. I don't know why I survived it, but now I have to chose between heart surgery and ALS treatment. There are no known solutions in the mainstream medicine that could fix the problem thoroughly, so I'm doing it my way.

Best thing to do is intending each morning and throughout the day to find the right solution and work it out. Say firmly in a positive manner your intent and the solution arrives, sometimes in a most uncanny ways. Trust yourself, without any "good reason", otherwise you will limit the flow.
Let go of self importance, then you will have no expectations, no grudges, no disappointments.

This is my experience. Best luck to you in your journey.

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-02-12 05:48:29)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#27 2022-02-12 08:05:14

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

Yes, in hindsight it would have been more appropriate to post under the other thread. I would merge if I knew how. Feel free to message me to coach me through it if you know how to so it Robert.

Having been a mod here myself, I can tell that no such function exists as mod, and my take is that this stone-age technology forum (which is performant for many users in return) might not even have such feature.

This means that you'd and everyone else who posted in this thread would need to transfer their posts manually via reposting.

Maybe Gosia as admin knows if merging threads is possible and could drop such info and/or even do it for us.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#28 2022-02-12 08:06:52

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:
HiddenSquid wrote:

Is that part of telegram or a different app?

Telegram.
The group is called Cosmic Agency Free Chat.
It doesn't have a 'share link' option so I can't share that with you. I actually can't remember how I got there. Someone else may be able to help.

Yes, sadly there's no join link for it (maybe Gosia can add that ?), but you can get there through the CA main Telegram announcement channel via the commenting function and then click "join".

That's how I got there in the first place, because I didn't have the name back then to use the search function.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-12 08:07:45)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#29 2022-02-12 08:09:16

Happy

Robert369 wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

Yes, in hindsight it would have been more appropriate to post under the other thread. I would merge if I knew how. Feel free to message me to coach me through it if you know how to so it Robert.

Having been a mod here myself, I can tell that no such function exists as mod, and my take is that this stone-age technology forum (which is performant for many users in return) might not even have such feature.

This means that you'd and everyone else who posted in this thread would need to transfer their posts manually via reposting.

Maybe Gosia as admin knows if merging threads is possible and could drop such info and/or even do it for us.

That's ok. I just emailed DarkOwl the steps on how to do it. It's not exactly self-evident in moderating mode, I give you that, Robert. big_smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#30 2022-02-12 11:23:15

Pymander

DarkOwl wrote:
Tigerhawk wrote:

I'm still blown away that they are starting to show us their real faces. This feels like such a significant step in the disclosure process, and I hope it's just the beginning. Seeing them makes them feel even more like family, and I can't thank them enough for taking this step.

I would love to have the opportunity to see HRH Alenym's real face at some point.

It blows me away too! What a time to be alive on planet earth.

Releasing the photos was an important step in the familiarisation process to get us ready for contact. The do feel more and more like family as time goes by.

And yes it would be lovely to see HRH's real face sometime. Because of what she stands for and represents, she has become a queen to more than just the Taygetans smile

It's been such a morale boost to finally see them. It's somewhat of a burden to know the truth about who we really are and realize how separated we are from that while trapped in this meat suit on a planet that's falling apart. Kind of like being on a sinking ship, but, knowing a beautiful island is just beyond the horizon.

Perhaps this is a way of them testing our reactions to more open forms of contact. The masses may not be ready, but, I think a lot of us and perhaps some of the people we're close to can appropriately handle some form of more direct contact. It's so important to realize we are not lesser than them, they're a lot smarter and wiser and have cool spaceships; but, they're just people who want to help humanity like all of us.

#31 2022-02-12 14:51:45

Edith_S

Pymander wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
Tigerhawk wrote:

I'm still blown away that they are starting to show us their real faces. This feels like such a significant step in the disclosure process, and I hope it's just the beginning. Seeing them makes them feel even more like family, and I can't thank them enough for taking this step.

I would love to have the opportunity to see HRH Alenym's real face at some point.

It blows me away too! What a time to be alive on planet earth.

Releasing the photos was an important step in the familiarisation process to get us ready for contact. The do feel more and more like family as time goes by.

And yes it would be lovely to see HRH's real face sometime. Because of what she stands for and represents, she has become a queen to more than just the Taygetans smile

It's been such a morale boost to finally see them. It's somewhat of a burden to know the truth about who we really are and realize how separated we are from that while trapped in this meat suit on a planet that's falling apart. Kind of like being on a sinking ship, but, knowing a beautiful island is just beyond the horizon.

Perhaps this is a way of them testing our reactions to more open forms of contact. The masses may not be ready, but, I think a lot of us and perhaps some of the people we're close to can appropriately handle some form of more direct contact. It's so important to realize we are not lesser than them, they're a lot smarter and wiser and have cool spaceships; but, they're just people who want to help humanity like all of us.

I second that. It is more reassuring to see a familiar face than all those fancy masks used in films involving extraterrestrials. I think the real reason for this was to make people suspicious that they are dealing with authentic characters.

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#32 2022-02-12 16:13:05

Tigerhawk

Pymander wrote:

Agreed. To me it also feels like I've been adopted and am trying to reconnect with my biological family.

#33 2022-02-12 21:07:47

Uurloq

Thank you very much to everyone in the crew who allowed their picture to be shared. Some courageous people, you are.

I find it interesting that Athena and Nai'Shara look so much alike. Other than eye colour and eyebrows, they could be twins. smile

#34 2022-02-15 06:43:43

Tigerhawk

Uurloq wrote:

I find it interesting that Athena and Nai'Shara look so much alike. Other than eye colour and eyebrows, they could be twins. smile

I thought the same thing. Nai'shara has a bit of a Swaruuian look to her.

#35 2022-02-15 14:51:47

STAR-ONE

The image of Yazhi deeply challenged me, why I don't know but something happened.

#36 2022-02-16 09:03:29

STAR-ONE

Greta wrote:
WXMM wrote:

They are all blood group A, actually descendants of people on earth.

Can you give a link to the source saying that? I am A+ and wonder if I am descendant of space men or if I come from apes on Earth. Swaruu gives me chance to be the first option. Want to learn more. Thank you.

Group A+ is very common to Lyrians from what I understand.

#37 2022-02-16 09:38:11

Happy

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

From what I understood, the change happened to Swaruu 2 [...]

Indeed, Seeker_Ivy!

Anéeka described the Swaruu story in "Swaruu and Yazhi - Who Are They? Never Shared Story - Extraterrestrial Contact (Pleiades) - PART 1." She described Swaruu Papriananda's introduction and recruitment into becoming an interstellar being. Even if it's just speculation on our part, it seems possible that Swaruu's extreme mystical experiences alone in low orbit around Cyndriel Aldebaran - before Suzy was asigned to her - also could have affected her genetic (and hence blood) makeup.

#38 2022-02-17 00:31:09

Robert369

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Ok then, sorry for wasting my time; maybe someone else more articulate can explain this and answer your questions.

That one will not be me this time, as over time these questions are getting way too Luk'ish for my taste. Maybe someone else is inclined to jump in...

#39 2022-02-17 10:01:57

Gosia
Administrator

Haha felt the same way for a while. smile

Robert369 wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Ok then, sorry for wasting my time; maybe someone else more articulate can explain this and answer your questions.

That one will not be me this time, as over time these questions are getting way too Luk'ish for my taste. Maybe someone else is inclined to jump in...

#40 2022-02-17 10:40:32

Happy

Greta wrote:

And as all things that have no attention, and as a body does not work, cannot exist without a soul, one day when the 13 year old child was far away exploring, the mother died, while sleeping

The last sentence cought my attention:

1. On Earth there are 80% of bodies without soul but Ananda died without a soul?

2. Why was one soul jumping into her daughter and did not split in two so that both could live in parallel?

3. How did Athena or Minerva make it that she can live and have progeny living next to her too?

This is good, Greta. For once, you actually focus on a specific part of the Cosmic Agency material, and phrase some pretty good questions from it. That's what this forum is about. Thank you!

About those three questions... they are big. The information you ask for is not given by the Cosmic Agency material. - as far as I know, at least. But that doesn't make them irrelevant. So may I have a shoot...?

1a) I don't know if 80% is a fact. I think it's an estimate with a huge margin of error, and I suspect no one really knows. But what is relevant here, is that a body obviously can be alive without a soul - if that statement is true.

1b) All dead bodies are without soul. Lately, we've come to understand that the Taygetans and Swaruunians don't really like the concept of "soul." In conjunction to it, they usually say "point of attention consciousness" - or something like it - whenever it is mentioned. And I believe it is because our concept of "soul" is a very narrow description of this property of ours - forged during millennia of religious mind-control. What we put into it may actually exclude some very important aspects of it. At least, I think it's wise to keep this possibility in mind. And it may also affect what we understand by "80%."

1c) There's no question that Swaruu Ananda had a soul while living. So I think the best answer to your question is to rephrase it: What happens to someone who sees no point in living? By living, I mean "in that body." This doesn't mean that Swaruu Ananda stopped living, because her consciousness - again the definition of soul is activated - found  itself a meaningful life or existence within her daughter, while Swaruu Papriananda was able to accommodate it. Which means Swaruu Ananda's attention shifted. But again, this is difficult for us all to understand, because it describes some properties of soul we are unfamiliar with here on earth.

2) I am so grateful for Anéeka, for putting words to this story the way she did. I guess we all can empathize with the immense sadness resulting from the unfulfilled potential of Swaruu Ananda. The deep longing and depression resulting from inability to reach for the adventures of life. But as such - also to make the incredible adventures of her child possible in this. And knowing it is now our treasure, too. So we now know of two instances (technically three) where a soul-consciousness is completely transferred in Swaruu's adventures: Swaruu Ananda to Papriananda and Swaruu of Erra to Yazhi - and technically also when Yazhi's mother was killed by the Danaans. Those who live in orbit are what I presume what you mean by "parallel."

3) I think the concept of time - and the malleability of it - plays a major role in this. These are aspects of existence we have scarce knowledge of, as of yet.

And to your fourth question, the relativity of consciousness is somewhat of a mystery; It sustains and defines itself, but at the same time is somehow highly agile when it comes to where it goes. - like in who's attention is in motion.

Do you see what I have done here, Greta? A lot of information was extracted by your quote, and you posed some really good questions there. - which I did answer. I don't say that you are satisfied with them, because your motive for asking was perhaps different from what I was able to give you. But the perspectives I have given in the above add nuance to our understanding. And what is fact or not - what can be proved or not - becomes almost irrelevant in this. You can only prove yourself to yourself, and such establish your own reality. The rest is relative and subjective.

#41 2022-02-17 14:48:39

Happy

Greta wrote:

1b in my understanding one soul = one point of attention-awareness

Then how would you describe the merging of two consciousnesses, or two "attention-awarenesses?" Would you call that two souls in one body, or would that be an integrated soul containing the attributes of two?

Greta wrote:

1c With Ananda I do not think that she chose to shift her attention to Papriananda and I assume so based on what we were told = her daughter came late and thus her mother died. It seems like an accident.
More, it kind of denies that the same consciousness operates two bodies - in such case Papri would never came late home and let her mother die.

Where is it said that the daughter was "late?" Late for what? The "accident?" What accident - please explain. And if her mother was already contained within the daughter, what did the daughter come home to?

You clearly assume things not supported by what is presented here.

Questions with no answers doesn't mean denial of the information given - it just means more information is needed to conclude anything. To use these questions to reach for denial via proof, shows you missed my point.

Why this focus on proof? It reveals a mechanistic manner of thinking. There are aspects and nuances all over this, which can barely be phrased, but nevertheless hints to unfathomable depths within the story. Reach for that!

Greta wrote:

Swaruu 9>Yazhi not sure what you mean.

You clearly have some videos to watch...

Greta wrote:

3. Can you expand on what you mean?
How could time malleability play any role in this?

Complexity can be confusing, not? smile

#42 2022-03-28 19:04:06

Robert369

Here's a copy of Gosia's latest crew picture:

unknown.png?width=954&height=351

#43 2022-03-28 19:13:12

Pymander

Robert369 wrote:

Here's a copy of Gosia's latest crew picture:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … height=351

Very nice to see. Is that an actual photo of Alenym? If I remember correctly, she wasn't photographed previously.

#44 2022-03-28 19:18:26

Robert369

Pymander wrote:

Very nice to see. Is that an actual photo of Alenym? If I remember correctly, she wasn't photographed previously.

Yes, looks well done. As for Alenym, just look further up in this thread (before all the distractions by a certain ex-forum member) - she's there somewhere.

#45 2022-03-28 23:03:49

charliebelle

Hello Team! I don't know if you know buut today was my first discovery flight. In a Cessna from like 1970 something. Baby step to becoming a pilot smile

#46 2022-03-29 00:29:15

DarkOwl

charliebelle wrote:

Hello Team! I don't know if you know buut today was my first discovery flight. In a Cessna from like 1970 something. Baby step to becoming a pilot smile

Very exciting charliebelle. Great skill to have in these times of rapidly restricting movement options!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#47 2022-03-29 01:19:27

Pymander

charliebelle wrote:

Very cool. I'm sure the Taygetans would get a laugh at our primitive little aircraft compared to their Suzy class starships; but, I still think ours are quite fun to fly. tongue

#48 2022-03-29 05:40:11

HeadRush

Raguel looks cool.

#49 2022-03-29 06:28:23

Meridianwoman

I must have missed something in the recent videos.
Who is the new Swaruunian on the left corner? 
She looks like Athena, but there is already a pic of Athena next o Yahzi.
Thanks.

#50 2022-03-29 08:45:26

07wideeyes

Meridianwoman wrote:

I must have missed something in the recent videos.
Who is the new Swaruunian on the left corner? 
She looks like Athena, but there is already a pic of Athena next o Yahzi.
Thanks.

Yes, Meridianwoman, I have the same question. It's a pretty impressive line-up in the new picture, though, isn't it!

Board footer