You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-17 06:23:36

How to deal with the Archons after death?

Even there wasn't any specific video about the Archons in English, I could collect small pieces of infomation about these mystery entities through some of the  transcripts:

in Memory Implants - 3D Matrix Management by Federation-Extraterrestrial Information (Aneeka and Yazhi):

Yazhi: [...] When I left I never met beings with trinkets reading my Karma and making me see my life as a movie.

in Swaruu and Homosexuality: DOES IT EXIST IN 5D? (Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message) (21):

Swaruu 9: [...] Others simply are because the soul was "forcefully" incarnated into a body that does not match its preference, this because they were recycled and because they don't remember who they were. On Earth people are forced to reincarnate over and over, sometimes as a man, others as a woman. "To balance forces and karma" they say.

in How to Raise Your Frequency: Direct Message from the Pleiadian Contact (8):

Swaruu 9: [...] No hard drugs at all. No alcohol and no smoking either, they all bring attachments and Archons that speak to you as if they were your own thoughts, and will only try to lure you to more of the same as they want more of the same experience they can only have through you.

in Suicide - Why it is NOT a Good Idea - Swaruu (Extraterrestrial Contact - Pleiades - Taygeta):

Swaruu 9: [...] At this time the manipulation of the archons also comes in, exaggerating the problems to the recently deceased person and everything they did wrong during their recent incarnation. Causing him or her to return or causing them to have an even greater need to return.

In religions, there are Hell (and the Demons there), Heaven (and God, Angels, Buddha there),... where people will be judge for their crimes by great, powerful and scary creatures, and those creatures will decide how our next life will be. Are they the Archons?

And as I read in a book, we could meet our "soul guide" in QHHT sessions. But what freaks me out was, what those guides tell to the people was the people there do this, do that, have this and that situations was because of their crimes in their past lifes, so people "HAVE" to finish this and that (Ex: Past life: Ignore a love from a prince, This life: 8-9 years alone to challenge ourselves to have a mate)... These "soul guides" claimed themselves as our "teachers". And they have religious appearance: Quan Yin, Jesus, Venus,.... and Tinker Bells and champions, etc. Are they also the Archons?

What if I accidentally die, and meet those Archons, and they try to scare me, judge me, tell shits about karmas to force me reincarnate here again? How could I fight back? Also is there any current important useful notes I need to remember if this case happen?

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2022-02-17 14:33:55)

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#2 2022-02-17 11:19:01

Robert369

Re: How to deal with the Archons after death?

itriedmybest11 wrote:

What if I accidentally die, and meet those Archons, and they try to scare me, judge me, tell shits about karmas to force me reincarnate here again? How could I fight back? Also is there any current important useful notes I need to remember if this case happen?

Nobody can scare you unless you decided to be afraid, aka of self-disempowering low frequency that allows them to take control over you by your consent (because they cannot do anything against our will).

Hence, being fearless and within one's power as to decide against them and send them home is all that is needed to prevent any archon from pestering you. They will not touch you unless you are of their reachable frequency level and agree to being attacked, which e.g. subconsciously occurs by living in fear.

It is your choice to live in fear of them and believe their lies. If you don't but actively do the opposite, you remain untouchable by them.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-02-17 11:38:48

Robert369 wrote:

Nobody can scare you unless you decided to be afraid, aka of self-disempowering low frequency that allows them to take control over you by your consent (because they cannot do anything against our will).

Hence, being fearless and within one's power as to decide against them and send them home is all that is needed to prevent any archon from pestering you. They will not touch you unless you are of their reachable frequency level and agree to being attacked, which e.g. subconsciously occurs by living in fear.

It is your choice to live in fear of them and believe their lies. If you don't but actively do the opposite, you remain untouchable by them.

What if they are still the Archons but they give me safe and peaceful feeling inside my heart, then humbly request me ? Could that happen? Yazhí called them "beings with trinkets" smile so they must be very tricky.

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2022-02-17 17:52:07)

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#4 2022-02-17 11:54:13

Robert369

itriedmybest11 wrote:

What if they are still the Archons but they give me safe and peaceful feeling inside my heart, then humbly request me ? Could that happen? Yazhí told them "beings with trinkets" smile so they must be very tricky.

Sure, deception and lies are their main tools, so you best see an archon for what it is and stop from even listening to their trash, as they never have any good intentions (for you).

Also, learning about emotional discernment is important, as that allows you to see if something/someone is real or just an archon (which you can easily command to go away), and (if you fell into listening to them) if there are lies at play.

You know where to learn more about such, but this "learning" must be done with the heart and from within, and not with the mind. Which is the different between "training" (e.g. a dog) or "self-empowerment".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2022-02-17 12:32:11

HiddenSquid
Banned

Also what if you already died and didn't know it? If you don't know it, and not much feels different, it all linearly continued on congruent in a way with your overall multi-dimensional focus... where is the real line between life and death then? If you don't know it and you still feel real because you can ask yourself if this is real enough, that knowing that you exist, then are you still alive even if you technically died and due to your powers of focus kept the illusion going...? If so what really was death and life that so-called others and yourself maintain(ed) concepts of in small-spectrum  to expansive-spectrum variants? Are they building a part of an infinite reality or an illusion?

what if the cabal in a shadowy manner that doesn't ever manifest to you in form like a friend or other being in real life, is the archon(s)? It's a new one... Or rather an old one with a "fresh" face.

One we individually and collectively created... Perhaps one that spans into multi-dimensional partitioning of mind throughout the infinite creation... Like a villain scheduled to be beaten but this new one... It's a boss many have a hard time explaining how to beat it...

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-02-17 12:35:26)

#6 2022-02-17 13:15:33

Robert369 wrote:

Also, learning about emotional discernment is important, as that allows you to see if something/someone is real or just an archon

You mean there still are something/someone out there who will meet me when I die? Aren't all of them are Archons? And Robert, do they (archons) have the ability to play trick with souls' emotions? I think if it is that easy people won't be trapped here for thousands years

HiddenSquid wrote:

Also what if you already died and didn't know it? If you don't know it, and not much feels different, it all linearly continued on congruent in a way with your overall multi-dimensional focus... where is the real line between life and death then? If you don't know it and you still feel real because you can ask yourself if this is real enough, that knowing that you exist, then are you still alive even if you technically died and due to your powers of focus kept the illusion going...? If so what really was death and life that so-called others and yourself maintain(ed) concepts of in small-spectrum  to expansive-spectrum variants? Are they building a part of an infinite reality or an illusion?

I know, Gosia mentioned that idea in one of her livestreams, that "how could we know if we are not dead?". But how about our starseed roots? And the immersion pods too. Why don't we just wake up there, on the starship?

#7 2022-02-17 13:29:55

Robert369

itriedmybest11 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Also, learning about emotional discernment is important, as that allows you to see if something/someone is real or just an archon

You mean there still are something/someone out there who will meet me when I die?

All souls exist in the astral AND some of them also exist in the physical. Insofar, yes of course you will meet "someone" out there, usually those that like your frequency.

itriedmybest11 wrote:

Aren't all of them are Archons?

As explained above, no. In fact, only the minority is such, and they can only affect low frequency and/or mind-controlled beings that believe in e.g. religious nonsense or them having any kind of power.

itriedmybest11 wrote:

And Robert, do they (archons) have the ability to play trick with souls' emotions? I think if it is that easy people won't be trapped here for thousands years

Nobody has power over your emotions except yourself. If you give that power to someone else because you allow yourself to get tricked or are fearful, that is your very own - subconscious or conscious - decision.

This being said, all your many questions show that you are living in fears about what happens after death, and that already at your very young age. I strongly advise to drop the indoctrinations that you fell for before your frequency drops even lower, and instead accept that nobody except yourself is controlling you, your fears and your emotions - if you accept self-responsibility.

itriedmybest11 wrote:

But how about our starseed roots? And the immersion pods too. Why don't we just wake up there, on the starship?

Starseed doesn't imply "immersion pod" but only means "not from Earth", and thus can be a direct soul incarnate too.

So, depending on your setting, upon death you either wake up in your pod in the existing physical body, or in the astral without physical body. Or, you don't wake up, if you fail to realize your death - which is a matter of general awareness and awakenedness.

#8 2022-02-17 13:57:12

07wideeyes

Yes, I agree with what Robert says about this. You can't develop a notebook called 'Do's and Don't's when I die' and hope you've learnt the script well enough when the exit comes! It's a matter of developing courage, fearlessness based on 'knowing', in this life - like, this afternoon! What is true in this life will hold after we die, that's logical, as it's a continuation of consciousness.

Develop invincibility, as some of the Tibetan Buddhists say. This is the best strategy for dealing with archons in this life and beyond. Develop clear awareness, reflect on what that might entail after you die, and you'll know how to deal with archons, no problem. There are a few questions I've asked myself. Primarily, if there is a sneaky plan to get me back in this rubbishy matrix by manifesting 'virtual reality' entities to beguile me back, what are my weak points? It won't be family members, that won't work. Much more of a weakness would be if some unrequited love from my teenage years turned up, and promised me everlasting bliss if I only just follow them (back into the rubbishy matrix of rebirth). That would be more of a test. However, I've imagined it, enacted it, already, so I'm ready for that. It won't work on me. I wanna be free!!!

#9 2022-02-17 14:01:51

Robert369

Greta wrote:

I think immersion pods of starseeds are mainly on home planets. It would be a huge risk to keep them in a ship of time travelers.
There I would expect pods for special missions which are operated from the ship. Like I would assume mission of Joan of Arc was. Swaruu did not want to risk own life and used avatar for that mission. Was it so?

All of this is wrong and freely invented. Please check Gosia's content.

#10 2022-02-18 13:33:54

STAR-ONE

Watch your thoughts, what you fear will eventually end up being attracted to the One.
Working on your dark side, welcoming and accepting this fear and transmuting into positive/light energy, create your own shadow of light, this should repel them and they will eventually leave you alone if they feel you are no longer vulnerable. (I'm talking about a demonic-type thoughtform)

As for the Archons, here is a good definition of what they are:

The Archon is defined as a false king of tyranny who controls through masks of deception promoted by warlike technological abuses, such as mind control, frequency implants, and military strategies and can be applied to human or non-human (extraterrestrial) sources.

It is both human and non-human military's shared greed for dominance which they both use hidden advanced frequency technologies designed to perpetrate and promote the Negative Alien Alliance's archontic deception strategy.

The Archontic Deception and its Patriarchal Oligarchy derive primarily from the Reptilian and Drakonian races of the Constellation of Orion, together they are referred to as the Orion Group.

Many things about it are explained on this blog.

#11 2022-02-19 00:25:02

microvirus6

I hope someone with genuine memory of the other side can jump into this discussion; while I enjoy the back-and-forth I feel like we're all just guessing...

The gist of what everyone is contributing here is Archon = bad, anyone who talks to you on the other side = bad... MY guess is that's not true, but it's just a guess. For instance, in NDEs, yes many experience powerful beings ruling over them. But plenty also experience powerful beings saying things like "You're loved, there is nothing to fear, you are completely free, there is no such thing as sin," etc. etc... Like basically setting this person straight and empowering them in a non-coercive loving way. But who knows, maybe this is just a biased matrix-programmed impression I have?

Putting the archons aside for a minute, I'd just like to know how it works on the ether side period. Like, Ok, scenario: say some Archon tried to trick me, I banish him, then I decide "ooh I'm going to meet up with my friend who died a few years ago." And boom I'm travelling at the speed of thought, and find myself with this friend. Question: am I truly with my friend? Have our souls/essences truly met up in ether world? Or am I just temporarily creating an image of this person with my mind to interact with?

#12 2022-02-19 05:56:05

Archons will try anything they can to tell you that you are not in control of where you go and where you reincarnate after physical death. I used to listen to Magenta Pixie, but she says that those who have been papaya'd can wind up in another 26,000 year Earth 3d reincarnation cycle for that choice unless they attract some antidote or placebo outcome. "Ra'"'s law of one makes it into a school that you must graduate at a high level of "polarity", or else a similar outcome can happen. I call bullshit. You go where you choose. If you allow yourself to be convinced that you deserve further suffering for your choices, good, bad, smart, dumb, etc. then that's your choice. Nobody can take your soul and ram it into whatever incarnation they so choose. It is you who chooses.

I looked back at MP's history and see that she made videos about "metatronic" seals. Metatron is a fallen Archunt angel. All of it is noise. I'm quite convinced that the only person other than the Taygetans and Swaruu's worth half a shit to listen to is Ashayana Deane. 99% of everything else as far as information is infected by bottom feeding Archunts.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-19 05:58:37)

righteously indignant

#13 2022-02-19 07:57:09

WXMM

But they also said that Archons is a Tulpa.

Video address: https://youtu.be/Pj7-yxsSw2c

The complex problem is that Tulpa is not only created by free consciousness, but also by programmed consciousness, that is, matrix is created by programming consciousness and free consciousness.

We live in an AI virtual universe, including aliens.

The good news is that some functions of the matrix have failed, and the transmission systems of earth, moon and Saturn have been terminated.

The prison of the earth has been abolished, and people can use their sense of freedom to reconstruct it.

#14 2022-02-19 08:52:47

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

But they also said that Archons is a Tulpa.

This is right as well, because those Archons always exist and only become "real" if one "manifests" them into one's life, e.g. through fear and other self-disempowerments.

The difference between Tulpas and Archons is that the latter actively try to attack people or take them over for their purposes, while the former merely is a product of one's fears, etc. - though these fears, etc. can be instilled by Archons.

#15 2022-02-19 09:26:00

07wideeyes

'Nobody can take your soul and ram it into whatever incarnation they so choose. It is you who chooses' (Crystal Dragon). Brilliant, CD! Once we absorb this and its implications, the clouds begin to part, and everything appears as far simpler than we imagined.

#16 2022-02-19 10:47:17

Gosia
Administrator

No, she always was a step down for whatever operation. Never used an avatar, thats why she got killed so many times and kept returning. And pods are kept on the planets as well as ships.

Greta wrote:

I think immersion pods of starseeds are mainly on home planets. It would be a huge risk to keep them in a ship of time travelers.
There I would expect pods for special missions which are operated from the ship. Like I would assume mission of Joan of Arc was. Swaruu did not want to risk own life and used avatar for that mission. Was it so?

Board footer