You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-17 04:48:39

microvirus6

Other ET information sources

Hey all-

What are some other sources of ET information-- people who you genuinely trust are in regular contact with ETs?
I'm a little new to this world so I could use a map of the territory. Who should I check out and where?

#2 2022-02-17 05:09:44

Pymander

Re: Other ET information sources

Hard to say. I used to listen to a lot of QHHT sessions (Quantum Healing and Hypnosis Therapy created by Dolores Cannon) before I found the Taygetans. I stopped for the most part because I realized a lot of the information that came through seemed like it was oriented towards having us sit back and watch the show unfold... rather than feeling empowered and trying to change our outcome as the Taygetans encourage. It's like, there's almost always some truth; but, often times it's obtuse and just meant to make you feel uplifted rather than specific information that helps us understand what's really going on. However, there can still be some really interesting stuff that comes from people experiencing past lives. Generally, with channeled information you have to be very careful and use your discernment.

#3 2022-02-17 07:32:09

DarkOwl

I'm nor really looking for other sources at the moment as the Taygetan material is more than enough to digest right now and they are about as direct and unfiltered as it gets, but...

I like Teal Swan and Xi Earthstar Healer as two people that ring all the bells for me smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2022-02-17 16:12:12

siriancheetah

microvirus6 wrote:

Hey all-

What are some other sources of ET information-- people who you genuinely trust are in regular contact with ETs?
I'm a little new to this world so I could use a map of the territory. Who should I check out and where?

i will recommend you to listen to marina jacobi , she channels hybrids and 9d pleadians

her stuff is about quantum structure , how we can construct our reality and manifest what we want and so much more

she also has 2 scientific books she channeled so you can look into that if your interested

i would recommend you highly to listen to her , she does live webinar every Saturday 1 pm eastern for free and doesnt change anyone anything , even for personal sessions , she truly lives with heart and get supported by people through donations

i love her material !

#5 2022-02-18 01:45:27

Du An

In addition to Gosia and her team, the only other human source of information proven trustworthy (to me) over the years is Lisa Renee. Her website "Energetic Synthesis" and vast Ascension Glossary is a wealth of information, some of it rather alarming if you're not careful!  Unless you have developed telepathy or strong discernment skills, your higher self is the only  source you can really trust at this point because it IS you, it always has your best and highest interests at heart, and we are in the midst of a spiritual war with many conflicting players and agendas.  Your HS knows your pre-life soul plan and keeps you safe via intuition and on track to achieve whatever goals you set for yourself before you were mind-wiped during incarnation.  Assuming you meditate and haven't done so already, send out the intention to connect directly with either your higher self or a specific ET group with whom you feel most aligned and someone WILL get back to you.

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

#6 2022-02-18 18:07:18

Alex Collier. Andromeda people seem to have very similar plans for humanity called "uplifting" which is their name for enlightenment.

Last edited by BraveLightbeing (2022-02-18 18:07:36)

Reiki practitioner

#7 2022-02-18 18:10:31

Robert369

BraveLightbeing wrote:

Alex Collier

That name has been most controversial for a while already, because his information oftentimes is untrue and hopium/propaganda, making people who know better not follow him anymore.

I suggest to use the search function on this forum to find what was written about him in the past.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2022-02-18 22:34:51

07wideeyes

DarkOwl wrote:
Greta wrote:
microvirus6 wrote:

Hey all-

Kabamur, Cobra are good

Cobra? As in 'Galactic-Federation-of-Light' Cobra?
Cobra delivers a big fat nothing burger. Has done for years.

Du An wrote:

In addition to Gosia and her team, the only other human source of information proven trustworthy (to me) over the years is Lisa Renee. Her website "Energetic Synthesis" and vast Ascension Glossary is a wealth of information, some of it rather alarming if you're not careful!

I also like Lisa Renee. She doesn't mince words and has been raising the alarm bells about the NAA (negative alien agenda) for years now. I've used her 12D shielding technique to great effect in the past. Xi Earthstar Healer is very much following in her footsteps and has Lisa's blessing.

I'm pleased that Lisa Renee is getting a mention here. I don't treat her info with the same confidence that I do the material from the Taygetans and Swaruunians, a different league. Nevertheless I feel that her overall approach is sound and good (when I can understand her - some of her writing is difficult for me to fathom!). She fully acknowledges the dark side in the universe (yep, it can seem alarming!) while communicating inspiration for the inspiring at times. She's a bit of a wild child - nothing wrong with that!

#9 2022-03-16 20:11:49

mryang

Robert369 wrote:
BraveLightbeing wrote:

Alex Collier

That name has been most controversial for a while already, because his information oftentimes is untrue and hopium/propaganda, making people who know better not follow him anymore.

I suggest to use the search function on this forum to find what was written about him in the past.

I did use the search function and couldn't find any post saying AC wasn't the real deal.

Swaruu mentions Alex Collier in episode #127: "Extraterrestrial Races: Andromedans (Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Communication)"

quote:

"They have total temporal capacity, and they have even used it with the humans as Alex Collier testifies, as he was in contact with the Andromedans."

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

Board footer