You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-18 10:58:40

Happy

Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2022-02-18 17:38:00

Re: Athena Swaruu's comment on the Ukraine-conflict

A few years ago Swaruu of Erra said that Russia is no longer under the same cabal than the West (as it was in the Soviet times), but it seems that they changed their mind because of plandemia.

#3 2022-02-18 18:05:52

Robert369

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:

A few years ago Swaruu of Erra said that Russia is no longer under the same cabal than the West (as it was in the Soviet times), but it seems that they changed their mind because of plandemia.

I doubt that it is this simple:

• There are several Cabals, and several of them follow the genocide agenda.

• Also, "Russia" is not one single entity but consists of many different groups, e.g. the old aristocrats, the banksters and industries (aka Rothschild infiltrators), but also CCP infiltrators and more, and all of those are fighting each other and also against the country and president.

• Putin is said to have been replaced several time, allegedly now is a Karistus starseed who works on cleaning up the mess on our planet.

• Russia is producing their own Covax (no lab report from the Taygetans so far), and it is said to aim at Kengu hybrids but not real Humans.

There surely are many more aspects to it, but these already show that one cannot just say "Russia is this or that".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2022-02-18 18:30:27

Robert369 wrote:

[*]There are several Cabals, and several of them follow the genocide agenda.[/*]

Precisely, but now Athena Swaruu said that they acknowledge that Russia is under the control of the same Cabal as the West.

[*]Also, "Russia" is not one single entity but consists of many different groups, e.g. the old aristocrats, the banksters and industries (aka Rothschild infiltrators), but also CCP infiltrators and more, and all of those are fighting each other and also against the country and president.[/*]
[*]Putin is said to have been replaced several time, allegedly now is a Karistus starseed who works on cleaning up the mess on our planet.[/*]
[*]Russia is producing their own Covax (no lab report from the Taygetans so far), and it is said to aim at Kengu hybrids but not real Humans.[/*]

There surely are many more aspects to it, but these already show that one cannot just say "Russia is this or that".

The same holds true, at least to some degree, for all countries, but what eventually counts is what a particular country does and now we have seen that Russia follows the same plandemic narrative as the West.

#5 2022-02-18 18:57:17

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

There is a single cabal at the top.

My understanding is that there are two "top cabals", the Satanists aka the Black Hats, working for Regressives and AI, and the White Hats which work for GF control.

Black Hats obviously are on the lose, so we need to make sure that the GF doesn't get their way again - that's what most of the Starseeds are on Earth for, as to end the millennia old failed "gaming environment".

Luckily there's "a 3rd power" involved, which is not an actual group or entity, but simply consists of the many Starseeds - but also of some active ET support - ,who actively work on the same goal, driven by the same desire to liberate Humanity from both oppressors and allow them to

One doesn't need to form a "cabal" to win a war, especially not if one fights for oneself and his beloved ones down here. Not that a "cabal" of any kind could be beneficial for the people anyways, because it always puts its own interests before the peoples'.

Luckily the two main Cabals fight each other to the death, so we only need to survive their war and then remove the remaining one.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-02-18 20:29:27

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

Lol. That's part of the "game".
[...]
Do you think think that the names of the two factions have nothing to do with the black and white chessboard which is the symbolism used by the cabal?
[...]
The best way to keep a secret is to hide it in plain sight.
[...]
White or black, each are only factions of the same thing.

I have no clue why you present your comment as opposing, because that's what I wrote not only in the above but also many times before already. You might want to reread what I wrote here and before.

Anyhow, glad we see this utmost critical aspect in a similar manner, as anything else would be "falling for the trap".

#7 2022-02-18 22:03:29

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

Nope. I am not presenting my comment as opposing. I guess that's your perception because you propose to wait till they fight each other and one of them wins.

Your insinuations get old, as I never said any such about "waiting", instead I only described that this is currently happening and anything beyond that is your willful imagination.

This means that the people who are actually fighting the Black Hats at this time are not really opposed by the White Hats in their current endeavor, though that doesn't mean that it will remain like this, because both sides run the Covax genocide agenda (one actively as "evil" along the regressive path, the other as "savior" for the later NWO to then control the robotized people in the name of the GF).

So, no matter what, it is obvious that both sides need to be fought. But it is also obvious that the priority currently must be against the vaxxing, as that is an immediate threat for Humanity's existence, while anything else comes after. And if some of the GF control structures fall apart during the process, then even better.

Yet, just like with the awakening to the Satanists' agenda, I assume that there will be another round of awakening to the lies of the GF, so people will no longer fall for their light&love&reset trash but oppose that, meaning that all the mislead half-awakened people will need their true awakening as well.

To summarize the above and along what I said before: Waiting is no option, but it will be a two staged battle due to the multi-layer awakening process.

#8 2022-02-18 23:04:50

Robert369

Your offensive-aggressive twists go beyond limits again, and I suggest that you stop it before you ruin the forum's frequency yet again.

To clarify your false claims:

Genoveva wrote:

Oh, Robert369, did you forget already that last year you declared that you wait off grid and that this is the best tactic, and that fighting the cabal was futile?

I have neither claimed "to wait" nor "to live off-grid", meaning that you once again run your fantasy. Also, if you had a clue about my activities you would know that I do not quite "wait it out" at all.

Genoveva wrote:

Do you ignore your own writing from today, where you say "Luckily the two main Cabals fight each other to the death, so we only need to survive their war and then remove the remaining one."?

If you sticked to what was written and refrain from using intentional malicious interpretation, you would see that I nowhere wrote about "waiting it out while doing nothing". What I wrote about "having to survive" is not excluding any action, no matter how you twist it in your attempt to make me look bad.

Thank you for showing your true intentions and thought patterns along with unresolved ego issues so publicly, but I think nobody here wishes to see more of it, so I suggest to stick to facts instead of interpretations and high instead of low vibes, because Humanity needs more positivity and constructive action at this point more than ever.

Hint: If you cannot reply neutrally and fact based, then please do not reply at all.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-19 01:29:07)

#9 2022-02-19 10:07:42

HiddenSquid
Banned

I personally don't agree in full, on the paradigm of "waiting vs taking-action", and getting into a valuation of which is necessary (we're dealing with a very, very diverse terrestrial aggregate of consciousnesses, interspersed with all sorts of solar lineages, galactic and cosmic), and yet as contradictory as this will sound, of course making an evaluation of that serves as a developmental aspect to refining consciousness. That being said, both come into play obviously in all sorts of variants in shaping life. Of course I may be unfamiliar with associated definitions of what "waiting" really means ad circa commonly portrayed here, and for that I apologize in advance.

Anyways to my main point that I wish to express more or less (and before this I want to reiterate that to some level everyone does both, waiting and taking action; as both are truly integrated in all walks of life. examples are ad nausea infinitum) is that anyone not actively taking the lead in a traditional sense could still be contributing immensely by maintaining their integrity and aloofness, this allows for energizing of the whole in a cascading manner in subtle ways that is hard to detect and catalogue without holographic-computers or advanced-organic-minds to perceive the flux in a 5th dimensional aspect (not 5th density, and this coined dimensionality is of course fluid and varies. I bring this up as it follows that 3rd dimensionality integrates 1st and 2nd, so it follows that a 5th integrates what's "below it",[and of course "higher" integrates that]).

By all means I'm not saying those that have the means and most importantly the will to take action, shouldn't, it's just from my point of view, this paradigm of waiting vs taking action is divisive, and yet as contradictory as I am about to be here, it can be a catalyst in all ways to display conceptionalization of what is productive and what is not for any interested/compatible party.

So I guess what I'm trying to get at here is that it's the little things, and the little people that very much build the reality. In all that fluff of my words, you could say that no one is really waiting from a larger picture, as we move moment to moment, each propelling via multi-layered actions of previous moments to new ones. And so going back to waiting and taking action as both being integral, an example is I distill my water, which I simultaneously have to wait for the water to evaporate and then condense back into liquid, but still have to take action to start the process with my gadget. Another example is my garden I cultivate, I have to wait for proper seasonal conditions to plant my crops, which when right I can take action to transplant my sproutlings. Last example is I don't really venture out a lot in physical life away from my home, but I wait and "actively" (I do this sloppily haha) take in solar codes and psychic information as it comes to me, ground energy to earth, and of course get information from the "internet".

Is this helping the whole at all? I don't know, and maybe I am taking the being a gardener in a war too seriously, but I think you gotta be a gardener and "warrior", which from a certain point of view the two are one. A warrior in the traditional sense is sowing seeds of destruction and division, and a gardener could be sowing seeds of illness/misery like vaccines, among other things. But I don't know if it helps the current situation, but it may just be inspirational for those that are drawn to that, and I'd say we have more warriors and wannabe warriors than gardners, and if we don't look to that as importantly as fighting the good old fight of ideas, there won't be a garden to fight over, at least not here on earth. So when the war blows over we're going to need/want a bountiful garden to return to.

Anyways I'm not intending to talk down to anyone here, or trying to showcase any grandiose claims (nor am I [I think lol] trying to downplay myself or make myself seem humble by mentioning this), I just thought I'd share what little "insight" I may have if it helps, and assuming anyone read this far. Because really the surest thing I know, is that I know nothing, or not much in the grand scheme of things.

Also sorry if I severely derailed this topic.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-02-19 10:24:30)

#10 2022-02-24 12:20:08

Robert369

I think it is time to reconsider what really is going on in the Ukraine, especially since now everywhere on the media the "Russian war against the Ukraine" is pushed to the limits as to maximize fear-mongering.

To make it short: There is no war !

This is because a war would require two legitimate countries to engage in combat activities. But this is not the case here, because legal information from the UN made clear that the Ukraine is NOT a sovereign state as it has never even entered the procedure to become one, not even discussed their "official borders" with the neighbors as is required for that.

Everyone may check the list officially registered states of the planet on the UN website on their own, and then will find many surprises !

Hence it is still part of Russia, and by that anything there is an internal Russian affair and not a war. Instead, the NATO and other the armies stationed in the Ukraine (aka without permission on Russian territory !) are a declaration of war... So, if Putin sorts out his country's territory, all is good - no matter how much the media lie about this.

Sadly, even many alternative sources are just as uninformed or actively spread Cabal disinformation, e.g. Cobra:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2022/02/ … ation.html

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-24 17:30:05)

#11 2022-02-24 20:00:28

Danimajor

My dad just showed me a video of Kiev Ukraine being invaded by "the Russians." This makes me nervous, super nervous because it was a normal traffic looking cam with people driving to work in a normal city, then you see planes coming over with bombs!

What's happening! Does anyone know? Look for who benefits from the solution to the problem. I wasn't expecting a huge push into war, how do us starseeds proceed from here and is this as big of an event as I feel it might be??

#12 2022-02-24 21:02:40

Robert369

Please read my above post to learn what is going: Putin is liberating illegally occupied parts of his country from criminals, and - as we know from locals - unlike all the Cabal propaganda the people there are happy about it, because they are badly mistreated right now as the Cabals do it with all their oppressed victims.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-24 21:03:21)

#13 2022-02-24 22:06:29

Pymander

From many clips I've seen, it appears the Russian air force is targeting civilian buildings. I think they're doing this intentionally so that it can be used as a pretext for US involvement in the war. I think they're really gonna try to push for WW3. Of course, it's all just to create a big enough distraction away from the vaccines. I think we are in Act 2 of this whole charade.

#14 2022-02-24 22:18:02

Robert369

Pymander wrote:

From many clips I've seen, it appears the Russian air force is targeting civilian buildings.

You can be 100% certain that all those clips are propaganda and lies, as otherwise they would not be spread. This is standard Cabal tactics and for sure is not what is going on there, but instead I have other reports like US/NATO biolabs being targeted - which they would never admit to have built in the Ukraine.

#15 2022-02-24 23:32:46

Robert369

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Can you please attach a link to where it shows Ukraine is not a sovereign state? I'd like to double check your sources as from what I've looked at from the UN site, Ukraine is a sovereign state and a UN member.

Sorry, no link as all of it is censored, but I thank you for looking this up.

Seems that they illegally added Ukraine to the list after the UN president announced (100% censored) that they never went through any mandatory border discussions with their neighbors.

Yet, already the fact that Putin says that the Ukraine is part of Russia makes clear that he never agreed to the border change, meaning that the entry in the UN register is invalid - just like so many others, prime example being "Germany" while in fact the old "German Empire" still is legally existing and "Germany" is just an occupation regime while WW1+2 still rage on.

In fact, almost all "split up countries" of the past 150 years are illegally registered as "rightful states", because what's a confirmation of "neighbors" that already are an illegally occupied country (not a state) worth ? The topic of states vs. countries on our planet is much more complex than can be described here, but it must be understood that almost all alleged "states" (aka following the true rules) are either "countries" or "corporations" (which just describe defacto borders and governments) or both.

Guess that's what you get when a private organization owned and controlled by the Cabals "keeps the books" of "what a real state is".

#16 2022-02-25 14:38:13

07wideeyes

Aaaaagh! And 'aaaaagh' again! Yesterday evening, a chat on the phone with my sister. "My television's not working" she says. "Just as well - I don't have to watch all the terrible things going on in Ukraine." Silence. "You know that Putin's invaded Ukraine?" Me:"I don't know very much. I think it's more involved than that." "There's pictures of him invading civilians." Eventually we let it go: we have learnt how to survive over the past two years....

This morning, food shopping. The woman at the checkout: "Isn't it terrible what's going on in Ukraine?" "I'm not sure what's going on in Ukraine." "It's on the news. Pictures of bloodstained civilians. Awful. That Putin's a nutcase." Me, unable (or not wishing) to fully control myself: "I don't believe anything they tell me anymore. I think there's more to it than that." And silently, to myself: where were the pictures of bloodstained civilians when hundreds of thousands perished in Colombia, birthplace of my wife? Or the likely millions of civilians who died in Democratic Rep of Congo? Where are the pictures of the thousands upon thousands of fake-waxene casualties? As it is, a cloud appears above checkout 3, and I check my bill to make sure the lady hasn't charged me double.

So my message to Athena: Dear Athena, Thank you for all your work. You are appreciated and loved by some of us here. I sometimes wish you were wrong, but invariably you are correct. So yes, when even here in Scotland, where the 'First Minister' wishes dearly to emulate Trudeau and the thugs in Australia, the mask and other mandates are relaxing, another timely reason to bring on the fear has arisen. People are still in fear-mode, it is easily turned on again, and nothing like an invading Russian to do the trick. A distraction indeed.

The other thing is that yet another issue has now arisen to try and drive a wedge between those who just sit in front of the television and treat it as the word of god, and those who are more awake to the reality of life here on Earth. Let's endeavour to not permit that to happen.

#17 2022-02-25 20:53:23

Meridianwoman

More news on UKRAINE
  LIVE@5,   Life Force Feb. 24, 2022

"Pain at the Pump? The War in Ukraine, The Pentagon and Biden attempt to sell US Rare Earth Minerals to the Chinese?'

https://www.brighteon.com/d19503ca-87af … f4946fd31c

#18 2022-02-25 23:19:49

charliebelle

Robert369 wrote:

I think it is time to reconsider what really is going on in the Ukraine, especially since now everywhere on the media the "Russian war against the Ukraine" is pushed to the limits as to maximize fear-mongering.

This is because a war would require two legitimate countries to engage in combat activities. But this is not the case here, because legal information from the UN made clear that the Ukraine is NOT a sovereign state as it has never even entered the procedure to become one, not even discussed their "official borders" with the neighbors as is required for that.

Everyone may check the list officially registered states of the planet on the UN website on their own, and then will find many surprises !

Hence it is still part of Russia, and by that anything there is an internal Russian affair and not a war. Instead, the NATO and other the armies stationed in the Ukraine (aka without permission on Russian territory !) are a declaration of war... So, if Putin sorts out his country's territory, all is good - no matter how much the media lie about this.

Sadly, even many alternative sources are just as uninformed or actively spread Cabal disinformation, e.g. Cobra:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2022/02/ … ation.html

Thank you Robert369.

#19 2022-02-27 12:42:33

Robert369

Sue123 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Source of this rediculous claim? Russian disinfo portals?

Your approach is wrong: If you make the claim that there is war, you have to prove that - and obviously media lies and other fakeable crap is no "proof" for anything. Until such "true proof" is provided, the war is as illusional as all of the media spectacles (e.g. the Covid plandemic).

Just like with Covid, this doesn't mean that people don't die (e.g. in battles that are fought in the Ukraine that are not a war), but they do it for other reasons than a "virus", "pandemic" or "war".

Remember: The perception of a media-believing population is easily programmed with lies. And only those who can see through them and/or listen to their inner knowing cannot be fooled.

#20 2022-02-27 12:59:27

07wideeyes

Genoveva wrote:
Sue123 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Source of this rediculous claim? Russian disinfo portals?

You may want to watch the movie Wag the Dog. (The Ukraine "war" is as fabricated as the war in this movie)

A few fun facts:

Massmedia show american military airplanes, filmed in America a few years ago, and they say it's invasion of Russia in Ukraine.

Airplanes filmed at an airshow from Harkov in 2020, in parade formation, are presented as currently invading Ukraine.

An event/exercise from 2016, with soldiers parachuting, is presented as current news too.

Fake news disseminated by a Russian embassy: an airplane blown out of the sky in 2011 in Benghazi, they claim is a Russian airplane bombed by Ukraine.

The bombing behind buildings which are presented as currently occurring in Ukraine: there is green vegetation (summer time) while now in Ukraine is winter.

Huge numbers of refugees did leave the country a while ago, as recommended by the Ukraine gov/military.

In 2018, a block of flats exploded due to some faulty gas cylinders. A german newspaper added a few dead bodies and presents it as bombing by the russians.

Russian officials do not intervene to expose the fake news (on the contrary, they spread misinfo themselves), Ukraine army sends only 3 soldiers in a big city to tell people to go to underground shelters, all countries' MSM disseminate fabricated evidence of war...

Oh, and lol, every live CCTV from Ukraine show peaceful life over there, with no military in sight whatsoever.

You may want to draw your own conclusions.

Isn't the 2-3 years of fakedemic enough schooling for us to want to do our own investigations? Why are we still absorbing the manipulation?

That's an excellent round-up of some of the very suspicious things that I have also come across in the past few days, Genoveva. It's a knee-jerk response to want to play 'good guys, bad guys'. More metaphysically, I guess that is a manifestation of dualistic perception, in which 'reality' automatically gets broken down into opposites (which become manipulated into oppositions). All the while avoiding the distinct possibility that 'well, he's a pretty bad guy........ hmmmm, and the other one doesn't look too good either'. Or, in sports lingo: 'So who do you support, City or United'. 'Er, I don't play football.'

#21 2022-02-27 17:09:48

I'm pretty sure that it is expected or at least hoped for that the readers of this forum are more media brainwash immune than a regular CNN watcher.

In this day and age a lot of disinformation is fabricated using CGI.

What every person with soul has is their connection to the Source via silver cord. And then they have heart consciousness with ability to connect to something with their heart and their heart will tell them if it is a lie or not. Stop believing outside sources if they don't resonate in your heart.

If somebody doesn't resonate with this forum or Taygetan material, why are they here?

Reiki practitioner

#22 2022-02-27 18:48:14

Edith_S

Look WHO's coming to dinner....

WHO planning new “pandemic treaty” for 2024

https://off-guardian.org/2022/02/26/who … -for-2024/

The signs are all there, and they’ve been flashing like neon lights for months: New international legislation to “deal with future pandemics”.

We all knew it was coming eventually. Now we have a timeline, and it starts on March 1st.

Isn’t it amazing what you can almost miss when you’re distracted by a war?

Speaking of the war, the attitude the WHO takes to Russia during this process will be a very interesting barometer. Whether Russia denounces the proposed treaty, or is excluded from negotiations, will tell us a lot about how real the conflict in Ukraine truly is, and what direction the Great Reset will take next.

Indeed, if the war itself is used to further argue we need “stronger multilateral institutions” or “important reforms in the security council”, it may go some way to revealing the grander agenda.
end quote

Here we go again...smokescreens to hide from the public eye and go on with the plandemic and the whole nine yards.

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#23 2022-02-27 19:52:47

07wideeyes

BraveLightbeing wrote:

I'm pretty sure that it is expected or at least hoped for that the readers of this forum are more media brainwash immune than a regular CNN watcher.

In this day and age a lot of disinformation is fabricated using CGI.

What every person with soul has is their connection to the Source via silver cord. And then they have heart consciousness with ability to connect to something with their heart and their heart will tell them if it is a lie or not. Stop believing outside sources if they don't resonate in your heart.

If somebody doesn't resonate with this forum or Taygetan material, why are they here?

Good clear post, BraveLightBeing! Thanks.

#24 2022-02-27 19:58:13

Meridianwoman

Thank you for the FUN FACTS Genoveva.
Here they are again, for those who are still watching fake news TV and need a reminder,
There is no war in Russia/Ukraine. 
"A few fun facts:
Massmedia show american military airplanes, filmed in America a few years ago, and they say it's invasion of Russia in Ukraine.

Airplanes filmed at an airshow from Harkov in 2020, in parade formation, are presented as currently invading Ukraine.

An event/exercise from 2016, with soldiers parachuting, is presented as current news too.

Fake news disseminated by a Russian embassy: an airplane blown out of the sky in 2011 in Benghazi, they claim is a Russian airplane bombed by Ukraine.

The bombing behind buildings which are presented as currently occurring in Ukraine: there is green vegetation (summer time) while now in Ukraine is winter.

Huge numbers of refugees did leave the country a while ago, as recommended by the Ukraine gov/military.

In 2018, a block of flats exploded due to some faulty gas cylinders. A german newspaper added a few dead bodies and presents it as bombing by the russians.

Russian officials do not intervene to expose the fake news (on the contrary, they spread misinfo themselves), Ukraine army sends only 3 soldiers in a big city to tell people to go to underground shelters, all countries' MSM disseminate fabricated evidence of war...

Oh, and lol, every live CCTV from Ukraine show peaceful life over there, with no military in sight whatsoever.

You may want to draw your own conclusions.

Isn't the 2-3 years of fakedemic enough schooling for us to want to do our own investigations? Why are we still absorbing the manipulation?

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2022-02-27 19:59:26)

#25 2022-02-27 20:22:48

Happy

Robert369 wrote:

In fact, as it is habit in almost all public forums, I suggest to create a forum rule to disallow discussions of bans, as such publicly undermines the authority of the ones running the show here.

Thank you for this opportunity to come forward with this, Robert. I am usually quite hesitant to say much about the moderator's role in the forum, but you have given me a perfect opportunity here. What you say is basically correct. But such a rule doesn't really explain the why. It's not really about authority, you see.

I can stomach questions about the moderator's authority, and the reason is that the imposing authority I exercise here is founded within my own natural personal authority.  Natural personal authority is superior and the source for all types of authorities. And if it is given away, or taken, it actually becomes a quite fragile trait.

Often we see that imposing authority (given or taken) is not connected to the wielder's own personal authority - particularly in politics, military and bureaucratic connections. Such authority usually avoid questioning at all costs. No damage is done if answers can be given, but if not, it may erode very quickly. This is why being "anti-authoritarian" usually is seen as a big no-no. But mind you, it is always authority given or taken which will claim another's anti-authoritarian stance. I am not anti-authoritarian, because I hold authority in high regard; I know the roots of it.

In short, it's my own ethical standard I wield in this. So if it's not about authority, what is it then?

It's about the tone. In 97% of the comments about bans, the tone is deeply negative. Negativity reflects negativity and tends to deepen it as well, and such deteriorate the social climate in the forum. - particularly when anyone's ego is assimilated or touched upon (- and we all have such ego). As moderators, we screen the content almost continually, and have information about the members not seen in the forum (because it can be abused if available). As such, when reason is not obvious to the forum for moderator's action, there is almost always factors in the background playing in. And to conserve the integrity of everybody involved, the reasons may not be fully explained either.

The content of Cosmic Agency and the messages conveyed to us through the videos and interviews are so overwhelmingly empowering due to its clear communication, genuine intent and perspective, that the tone of any communication here becomes top priority. This is why you may have seen me commenting on the social climate here; it is amazingly decisive for how the members perceive the deep and positive message behind Cosmic Agency's communication with our friends in orbit. And this is even more important than whatever authority I wield here, as I see it.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Board footer