You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-20 03:34:50

siriancheetah

Marina Jacobi - Sonic Frequency / GOOD NEWS NEW INFO - S5 E7

#2 2022-02-20 10:13:20

Re: Marina Jacobi - Sonic Frequency / GOOD NEWS NEW INFO - S5 E7

There are many good points in the video, but the premise, if I understood it correctly, that Galactic Federation will start to help directly by sending sonic waves into our Planet and that that will heal us on a molecular level - that would be a huge precedent for Federation to actually do something. So it sounds like "hopium".

Also - Cosmic Agency's material so far has shown that waiting for Galactic Federation to help is futile. We have to do our own shadow work. We have to connect with other "broken shoes" and create light circles where woken people meet and share information, resources and techniques how to change reality through the work of energies.

Last edited by BraveLightbeing (2022-02-20 10:16:09)

Reiki practitioner

#3 2022-02-20 11:43:25

Genoveva wrote:

MJ is not in communication with the GF.

Who is she in contact with? Isn't MJ in contact with the same Nine as Magenta Pixie? Isn't Council of 9 a group of Pleiadians?

Please elaborate, I'm very new to MJ material.

Reiki practitioner

#4 2022-02-20 12:58:08

HiddenSquid
Banned

Marina Jacobi is here on earth as the rest of us, and she is sharing information and connecting with others as part of helping humanity. She is forming and assisting those circles as it is needed as someone that is inside the earth's 3D matrix morphogenic field.

Also this assistance is a form of transmutation of consciousness, which always occurs anyways. All consciousness is etheric and forms cascading fractual geometries of form. And there are many "federations" and each is incredibly scalar. The help that is and has been sent is the starseeds.

#5 2022-02-20 13:17:53

HiddenSquid
Banned

All of consciousness is artificial anyways, always has been and will be. water or any molecule for that matter is pretty much nanotechnology. How and what it builds as a holographic expression of life is an eternal discussion and exploration.

#6 2022-02-20 15:04:13

It was an hour so perhaps in the future when presenting a post you could help us all by offering a point by point synopsis?

BraveLightbeing Thanks for the summary! My RV team concurs that the information source of this channeled info seems varied and misleading.

#7 2022-02-20 16:40:17

HiddenSquid
Banned

well I personally don't think it's misleading at all. Varied from everything else, absolutely, as is everything being varied from everything else and everyone else. every blade of grass varies from another, every water droplet from another, every particle of light from another, and so on. I mean did anyone here besides me watch the whole episode? Because I did. Marina Jacobi is brilliant at providing all kinds of information, and it's free! well other than it requires patience and time. But anyways.. If it don't resonate, it don't resonate. Resonates with me though. And it's sad because some of her videos are starting to get censored.

#8 2022-02-20 20:13:38

siriancheetah

marina is in contact with hybrids as well (ets who got so much advanced into technology with robots and bionics that they thought they got it all figured out , but in time they were not able to reproduce with cloning and they started to die off as a species and that is why hybrids are back in time where cabal got them and made them into cyborgs and 3d ai , so the hybrids are helping humans with pleadians to fix the timeline (which is them in the past) so cabal cannot create problems with human evolution and humans can go into 5d and above

she also channeled ashtar twice (where he talked about new monetary system)

she also has a free predictions book you can look into it

i've been following marina for quite some time and so far she got many things right for me (almost all)
like she said people not to travel and stay in homes (due to covid travel restrictions) which came out to be true
she also said to store food (like we can see the situation in the world right now , in canada and other countries)

Board footer