You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-20 11:52:05

Happy

Questions to HRH Alenym?

Wow! Gosia has given us a possible opportunity to ask Alenym questions. It's obviously for Gosia's discretion to choose among the questions presented, but this is really something.

Thank you Gosia! Thank you Alenym!

smile

From the Community section on Cosmic Agency's YouTube channel:

Cosmic Agency wrote:

Quick question, my friends! If you had a chance to speak directly to the queen Alenym who is onboard, and ask her anything you want (something important for everyone though) what would it be? We might have a chance to talk to her soon again, and perhaps I can use some of your questions, if they are good. Thank you smile

(Many question have already been posted under the YouTube-post. It's probably a lot easier for Gosia to have them all collected there, so it could be smart for you, too - to post your question there.)

Come on, Earthlings! Don't be shy! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2022-02-20 13:13:00

Re: Questions to HRH Alenym?

What are the topics which Federation forbids Taygetans to speak about via youtube/odysee? Or are there no such topics, just the way the information is given has to be with indirect clues and allegories?

Who are Taygetans guided by to ascend to 6d+ if there is such plan?

Are there many Taygetans who having seen the evolution of Swaruu line want to follow them?

Reiki practitioner

#3 2022-02-20 15:10:50

Thank you! What are Top 3 most important skills for individuals to develop for Earth's Future? How can we enhance our psychic and telepathic abilities without using technology?

#4 2022-02-20 15:51:38

Lurch

It's usually a good idea to have similar items in the same place, but the yoUtube channel already has hundreds, if not thousands of questions. I just post here

Questions To Alenym:

1. What sonic frequencies in Hz, can be generated which will;

A. Heal all physical/medical issues of the human body, animals and plants?

B. Cap the Telemeres of Human DNA and stop the aging process?

2. How much exposure to the sonic frequencies is needed for 1. A & B?

3. Is there a protocol/procedure for humans to be granted Asylum onboard a ship under Taygetan/Alenym control, or that of any other Truly Human-Friendly civilization?  If so, What is it?

So to keep my comments/questions in just this post, I'll just make edits. My first two questions are technical, so I made a little separation. But my 3rd question is not technical and any earthly diplomat/leader would know the answer pertaining to their respective countries, so, I'll leave it as such.

Last edited by Lurch (2022-02-20 21:44:00)

#5 2022-02-20 16:15:56

Robert369

I strongly advise to only raise questions that actually make sense to ask a queen and diplomatic leader, meaning that technical and daily ongoings questions are utterly pointless as those need to be directed at the involved people like Aneeka and the Swaruus.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-02-20 19:08:35

Gosia
Administrator

Precisely, thank you Robert. Its probably something I should have mentioned in my post- she is the diplomatic leader and expert in exo affairs so questions should be taking that into consideration. Thank you smile

Robert369 wrote:

I strongly advise to only raise questions that actually make sense to ask a queen and diplomatic leader, meaning that technical and daily ongoings questions are utterly pointless as those need to be directed at the involved people like Aneeka and the Swaruus.

#7 2022-02-20 20:56:07

Tigerhawk

Happy wrote:

Wow! Gosia has given us a possible opportunity to ask Alenym questions. It's obviously for Gosia's discretion to choose among the questions presented, but this is really something.

Thank you Gosia! Thank you Alenym!

Awesome that she is willing to take the time to do this!

First of all, I would like to thank Alenym for her dedication to helping the people on Earth.

Second, I would like to know why does she feel so strongly about Earth that she feels the need to personally be here and be involved rather than being back home on Temmer? Is Earth the most important exopolitical matter the Taygetans are involved in right now?

Also, would she be willing to show us her real face like Nai'shara and others did? wink

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2022-02-20 20:57:22)

#8 2022-02-20 21:19:19

If my questions would be better geared towards Swaruu or Aneeka, that is fine, but I am more interested in the diplomatic, legal, and ethical relationship towards starseeds than I am about exopolitical affairs, which is the same broken record repeating itself that the federation does not respect our rights, that 3d is a game to them, and that nobody is going to help us. I've heard it enough times to get the picture.

1.) Many starseeds are completely burnt out and did not sign up for what is currently taking place on Earth. They do not see the point anymore of needlessly suffering, and express a strong desire to simply cut their losses and go home. Will there come a time when larger numbers will be recalled/extracted?

2.) Some starseeds have fallen into the trap or forcibly been contaminated with the "papaya" and express concerns about their future. Could they be extracted, and what could be done for them? Are their original DNA templates kept on record?

3.) Is there any possible future plan for a larger Taygetan presence in our solar system, and/or a renewal of more direct contact with the starseed population?

4.) Some people immersed in pods have friends and family back home that they would like to see when they return. Because of the ten year time dilation that might grow even wider, I see a possible scenario where one so immersed could live out their Earth life, wake up, and find out everyone they love has lived 900 years and passed on. How can this potential outcome be avoided, negated, or rectified?

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-20 21:20:05)

righteously indignant

#9 2022-02-20 22:18:01

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Here is my question to HRH Alenym,

What are these arks that are supposedly activing all over the planet and in the Sol13 system? Are they even real?

A link to NaughtyBeaver, (who's made videos on some of CA's topics); covering these supposed activating arks.

Link: https://youtu.be/D5Yri3OrCs0

From what Gosia covered, there will be no extractions/rapture and the only arks are the 3 ones prior to the Flood.

Thank you smile

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-02-20 22:21:33)

Seeker_Ivy

#10 2022-02-20 22:33:08

Kahi Harawira

Yes, I have a question or two of Alenym if I may:

(1) Who has accepted direct liability for the release of off-planet tech for the purpose of the depriving our free choice (as biological life forms on Earth) and robotizing these forms through technological means, while we are currently occupying them.

From our experience, none of the planetary problems have been created by us but rather by a few who over the last millennium or so, been trying to escape their development restrictions. It has resulted in the rest of us being directly treated as a collateral consequence.

(2) Who ultimately takes the immediate responsibility for what is now occurring on earth as a result of the adverse introduction of nano technology and perhaps, while also insisting remedial intervention is not available.

Our departure time and place is usually arranged by us and it does not seem entirely appropriate to have that departure altered by the introduction of off planet technology, as if we have no free will of our own. This should not be so.

Last edited by Kahi Harawira (2022-02-20 22:40:33)

#11 2022-02-20 22:39:05

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Good questions on off planet tech being allowed to be introduced on the planet, and worse given to those that used it against the planet. And if I might add, why is it that the positive beings continue to play by the rules even when the enemies have long ago abandoned the rules? Even those responsible to uphold the rules don't seem to care, so why not fight fire with fire? I know Taygetans do their best but other like minded races can join too, (as karma is a choice).

Kahi Harawira wrote:

(1) Who has accepted direct liability for the release of off-planet tech for the purpose of the depriving our free choice (as biological life forms on Earth) and robotizing these forms through technological means, while we are currently occupying them.

From our experience, none of the planetary problems have been created by us but rather by a few who over the last millennium or so, been trying to escape their development restrictions. It has resulted in the rest of us being directly treated as a collateral consequence.

(2) Who ultimately takes the immediate responsibility for what is now occurring on earth as a result of the adverse introduction of nano technology and perhaps, while also denying remedial intervention is not available.

Our departure time and place is usually arranged by us and it does not seem entirely appropriate to have that departure altered by the introduction of off planet technology, as if we have no free will of our own. This should not be so.

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-02-20 22:42:17)

Seeker_Ivy

#12 2022-02-20 22:40:33

Kian369

I would like to know which alien race is supplying the Cabal with the nanotechnology found in the papaya shots.

#13 2022-02-20 22:59:01

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Good questions on off planet tech being allowed to be introduced on the planet, and worse given to those that used it against the planet. And if I might add, why is it that the positive beings continue to play by the rules even when the enemies have long ago abandoned the rules? Even those responsible to uphold the rules don't seem to care, so why not fight fire with fire? I know Taygetans do their best but other like minded races can join too, (as karma is a choice).

Kahi Harawira wrote:

(2) Who ultimately takes the immediate responsibility for what is now occurring on earth as a result of the adverse introduction of nano technology and perhaps, while also denying remedial intervention is not available.

Excellent points. It seems that the more the rules get twisted and broken in favor of sick and regressive agendas, the more everyone is willing to just stand back and abide. It seems rather counter-intuitive and not idealistic at all.

righteously indignant

#14 2022-02-20 23:05:11

DarkOwl

Questions for HRH:
What signs are you looking for in humanity that will signal to you it's time for open contact?
Will there be increased contact with individuals on the ground as a lead up to this... with small groups?
What can we do on the ground to speed this process up besides the obvious one of overthrowing the cabal?

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#15 2022-02-20 23:29:07

DarkOwl

Question from DarkOwl's girlfriend:

The occupation of Parliament lawn in Wellington, NZ has been a success so far for our side, despite any cabal initiation or interference. Our big challenge now is managing all the voices in the room, many who are not going to work in our favour if left to run with their agendas.
What should be our first step in bringing cohesion to this soup of ideas and agendas?
What might a meeting you might attend (with this many voices) look like and what tactics are you using to make sure it doesn't derail.

Thank-you from us both and much love!!
<3 <3 <3

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#16 2022-02-20 23:40:17

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

A good question from a Ermin Alec on the CA YT Community page;

"Athena said she will not let the elite to vaccinate people more than  70٪ and she will help the rest of  us in some ways...  is this the decision of Her too!  And why they waited till 70٪ get vaccinated, because the GFO decided so to reach the herd Immunity? Will there be any time that these cabal will stop deciding for our health and next vaccine like Hiv that they are talking about? Any time this vicious cycle may stop in 2 or three years?"

I just checked the current global vaccination rate and its at 61.9% so not far from 70%. So what does Athena and Taygetans have in mind that they will do or plan to happen when the rate of 70% is reached? And will this be reached by 2025 when Swaruu 9 mentioned that the world will not be the same by then, (but will be different in a good way)?

Data Link: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

What does HRH Alenym foresee or plans on happening around 2025 when the 70% global vaccination rate is reached?

Thank you smile

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-02-20 23:46:34)

Seeker_Ivy

#17 2022-02-21 07:06:29

HiddenSquid
Banned

Okay I'll try... I hope this is stately enough. How did she become queen exactly... And I know that can be too encompassing of details, so I'll try to break it down. As I recall in the matriarch video by Gosia, the queen is part of a lineage but also chosen by the people or leaders.

How do they determine the lineage? Is it through genetic recognition via technology or like crystal temples? Is this compartmentalized in such a way that it's guarded or off-grid from main systems to ensure integrity? If so to what degree is it integrated with trials of character to prove worthiness of the claim? How are those measured, and by whom or what? Is it a deep cultural mythologization known by elders and counselors/councils? why do Taygetans feel they need and/or want a queen? Has there ever been a just a king as the main leader, or is that something found elsewhere in pleiades?

Aside from having a flagship, does the queen live in abodes grander or one of the grandest estates in Taygeta's planets and/or colonies? Is it required that the queen excel in all manners of combat, and is it required that she excel in advanced science?

To what degree can the queen interact with her people? Can individual citizens petition to have an audience? Does the queen visit little villages, having walks and talks with the farmers and other down-to-earth walks of life? Does she attend parties or gatherings specifically held not in her name, like showing up to a friend of a friends party? Is she treated like an equal but just as someone who helps lead her people? Is there unduly worship of the queen?

Has HRH Alenym ever walked on earth whether in a past life or current one? was HRH Alenym aware early in life that she would be queen or could be, or destined for greatness? If so did she recall past incarnations that lead up to that? Does HRH Alenym study from previous queens of taygeta?

what has been the longest duration that Taygeta has gone without a matriarch due to no one being able to fulfill the position? How does Taygeta compensate with that? Can the queen step down and leave the position if she sincerely wishes, without being outcast/banished from Taygeta? Does previous queens play a huge role in choosing who will be the next? what is the cross-over of that between the peoples choosing/shaping whether one is worthy of that?

If Taygeta has free electricity, food, housing, all the earthy comforts, and don't have taxes and leaders that suck their people's blood and labor (Not trying to insinuate anything here, just going off my only frame of reference as the "nobility/corporate" blood-suckers of earth) what do the queen's inner circle get out of being loyal? Is it friendship and building a grand civilization where the people are much more independent to rule themselves, that they know they built? Has Taygeta ever had a corrupt queen? If so did they overthrow her?

Does HRH Alenym spend a good portion of time in stately affairs with other Pleiadian systems? How does she interact with the Alcyone council, said to be the main leaders, or counselors for all of Pleiades? Do they have nobility or is it more of a collective, integrated mind-meld of their consciousnesses? Do other interstellar star races in Pleiades have royalty, like Atlas, Electra, Maia, Merope, Pleione, Celaeno, Sterope/Asterope?

Do other royals time travel and visit other royals?

My apologies if this is too many questions or if they're too basic, and some of them I don't know if I had to ask because the questions presume a specific answer and likely some are presumed to be true. Also my apologies if this don't fit the diplomatic/exo-politics umbrella parameters, but I have absolutely no tangible frame of reference regarding much outside earth. And sorry if they're too 3D matrix, but I'm asking for the people of earth, and like I said I don't know anything outside of earth, and I barely know anything about earth. As far as I know I never existed before my life here, and this is my first existence. when Swaruu/Yazhi explained memory implants, technological and etheric, I decided to throw out any concept of having existed before my life here. Anything that comes to me as psychic recall, I more or less treat as manipulation or imagination.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-02-21 08:14:04)

#18 2022-02-21 08:59:58

DarkOwl

HiddenSquid wrote:

Okay I'll try... I hope this is stately enough. How did she become queen exactly... And I know that can be too encompassing of details, so I'll try to break it down. As I recall in the matriarch video by Gosia, the queen is part of a lineage but also chosen by the people or leaders.

How do they determine the lineage? Is it through genetic recognition via technology or like crystal temples? Is this compartmentalized in such a way that it's guarded or off-grid from main systems to ensure integrity? If so to what degree is it integrated with trials of character to prove worthiness of the claim? How are those measured, and by whom or what? Is it a deep cultural mythologization known by elders and counselors/councils? why do Taygetans feel they need and/or want a queen? Has there ever been a just a king as the main leader, or is that something found elsewhere in pleiades?

Aside from having a flagship, does the queen live in abodes grander or one of the grandest estates in Taygeta's planets and/or colonies? Is it required that the queen excel in all manners of combat, and is it required that she excel in advanced science?

To what degree can the queen interact with her people? Can individual citizens petition to have an audience? Does the queen visit little villages, having walks and talks with the farmers and other down-to-earth walks of life? Does she attend parties or gatherings specifically held not in her name, like showing up to a friend of a friends party? Is she treated like an equal but just as someone who helps lead her people? Is there unduly worship of the queen?

Has HRH Alenym ever walked on earth whether in a past life or current one? was HRH Alenym aware early in life that she would be queen or could be, or destined for greatness? If so did she recall past incarnations that lead up to that? Does HRH Alenym study from previous queens of taygeta?

what has been the longest duration that Taygeta has gone without a matriarch due to no one being able to fulfill the position? How does Taygeta compensate with that? Can the queen step down and leave the position if she sincerely wishes, without being outcast/banished from Taygeta? Does previous queens play a huge role in choosing who will be the next? what is the cross-over of that between the peoples choosing/shaping whether one is worthy of that?

If Taygeta has free electricity, food, housing, all the earthy comforts, and don't have taxes and leaders that suck their people's blood and labor (Not trying to insinuate anything here, just going off my only frame of reference as the "nobility/corporate" blood-suckers of earth) what do the queen's inner circle get out of being loyal? Is it friendship and building a grand civilization where the people are much more independent to rule themselves, that they know they built? Has Taygeta ever had a corrupt queen? If so did they overthrow her?

Does HRH Alenym spend a good portion of time in stately affairs with other Pleiadian systems? How does she interact with the Alcyone council, said to be the main leaders, or counselors for all of Pleiades? Do they have nobility or is it more of a collective, integrated mind-meld of their consciousnesses? Do other interstellar star races in Pleiades have royalty, like Atlas, Electra, Maia, Merope, Pleione, Celaeno, Sterope/Asterope?

Do other royals time travel and visit other royals?

My apologies if this is too many questions or if they're too basic, and some of them I don't know if I had to ask because the questions presume a specific answer and likely some are presumed to be true. Also my apologies if this don't fit the diplomatic/exo-politics umbrella parameters, but I have absolutely no tangible frame of reference regarding much outside earth. And sorry if they're too 3D matrix, but I'm asking for the people of earth, and like I said I don't know anything outside of earth, and I barely know anything about earth. As far as I know I never existed before my life here, and this is my first existence. when Swaruu/Yazhi explained memory implants, technological and etheric, I decided to throw out any concept of having existed before my life here. Anything that comes to me as psychic recall, I more or less treat as manipulation or imagination.

My understanding is that HRH Alenym has been fairly recently chosen by the Taygetan people for the role. I don't know if they have had a queen previous but if so, it must have been a long time ago.
I've heard nothing of a lineage (others correct me if I'm wrong)
She was chosen as she represents everything the Taygetans hold dear and she exemplifies their values.
More I can't tell you... hope this helps smile

#19 2022-02-21 09:57:08

07wideeyes

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

A good question from a Ermin Alec on the CA YT Community page;

"Athena said she will not let the elite to vaccinate people more than  70٪ and she will help the rest of  us in some ways...  is this the decision of Her too!  And why they waited till 70٪ get vaccinated, because the GFO decided so to reach the herd Immunity? Will there be any time that these cabal will stop deciding for our health and next vaccine like Hiv that they are talking about? Any time this vicious cycle may stop in 2 or three years?"

I just checked the current global vaccination rate and its at 61.9% so not far from 70%. So what does Athena and Taygetans have in mind that they will do or plan to happen when the rate of 70% is reached? And will this be reached by 2025 when Swaruu 9 mentioned that the world will not be the same by then, (but will be different in a good way)?

Data Link: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

What does HRH Alenym foresee or plans on happening around 2025 when the 70% global vaccination rate is reached?

Thank you smile

If you are fighting a ruthless enemy, do you tell them what your next move is going to be??

#20 2022-02-21 14:43:50

Armaged

Since you asked...

I'll be blunt & straight to point.

1) Since the Armada responded to marmaduke's henchmens return. And order been given to Unleash Fury. I assume musky sat take down is but one, one that [DS]admitted? What are Queen assessment...true/false..feel free to comment if any

2) The Spear of Destiny aka Executor.
There's claims its andomedian. I seem to remember [they]invited themselves in under false pretenses & did not leave. And messing around is places [they]shouldn't be.

I was at a meeting there. Rather it bored me(as on earth, so above) dire-corrupt-incompetence! issued simple directive. Fix their own shsst up.  As leaving, looked around...pass the satin/velvet walkway & the roman pillars with small retangular pool like flower garden in between, I said, I want this(after mission over)..."its yours"...so easy...?
silence.."no, it's yours". This whole thing is mine?!...hmm...no wonder I had no awe..it felt familar..new it was, yet familar.

The power outrages was me trying to stop these pesky intruders from going places around where [they]shouldn't.
Queen should know this well too..

As I'm down here, tired, broken, isolated, amnesiac...yet the folks upstairs helping themselves to what [they]don't own Nor not an iota deserve??!!
Such disgusting entitled disease is meant for routing.

In the End.
It-will-be-sparse at both end of this spectrum.
I don't see anything improving for the Dodos.

Loyalty above all else.
Rest is...scenery.
Hope Everyone understands.

Thus this ends my message of questions.

ps: *muah*....

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#21 2022-02-21 19:12:17

DarkOwl wrote:

My understanding is that HRH Alenym has been fairly recently chosen by the Taygetan people for the role. I don't know if they have had a queen previous but if so, it must have been a long time ago.
I've heard nothing of a lineage (others correct me if I'm wrong)
She was chosen as she represents everything the Taygetans hold dear and she exemplifies their values.
More I can't tell you... hope this helps smile

Hereby I shall correct you: She is from a royal lineage, but in order to receive the crown she has to prove herself to be worthy of it. That's the reason why she's here. In a Pleiadian Knowledge video (link below) it was said that all the royals in all the races are somehow white. Yes, even the reptilian ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgt4-fY … nKnowledge

#22 2022-02-21 23:39:47

TomTucker

How can i be of help in the exo-political situation with mindset of a good ambassador?

Thank you for your insights!

#23 2022-02-22 03:11:46

Sue123
Banned

Question:
Is Putin Karistus?

#24 2022-02-23 09:33:45

pete

Thank you for the opportunity to ask questions.

1. What is the relationship between Alcyone council and GF at this point?

2. How is Alcyone’s council role in the affairs of Earth different now compared to what it was several years ago when Taygeta was still acting as a part of GF?

3. In your opinion, what could Earth humans do to gain independence and planetary sovereignty in the eyes of the local GF, as quickly as possible?

4. Would Alcyone council support our independence?

5. If I understand correctly, Taygeta’s stated mission on Earth at present is to provide spiritual and ethical guidance. In regards to that guidance, could I ask how much of it is based on your own knowledge, and how much of it has been inherited from other races over time?

6. How do you perceive the state of our galaxy at this point? Some say that the galaxy is overrun by regressive races and malicious AI to such an extent that it can no longer be rescued.

7. If I understand correctly, one of the reasons Taygeta is reluctant to initiate first contact publicly on a large scale is because of the similarities between humans and Taygetans, which could be used by the cabal to discredit first contact or to make it into a false flag event. How about Urmah though? It seems they would make an excellent first contact species. I mean, all that shiny armour, roaring and ships would make a lot of people look up and listen.

8. How do Urmah see their role in the affairs of Earth at this point?

Thank you!

Last edited by pete (2022-02-23 09:35:40)

#25 2022-02-23 14:38:37

07wideeyes

Yes I agree, Robert. Great questions. Thank you Pete!

Board footer