You are not logged in.

#676 2022-02-17 17:47:42

Albert

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

07wideeyes wrote:

John Lamb Lash has a lot of info on archons as understood by the Gnostics. Maybe not the same in all details as what some others might say, but it is extremely interesting since it shows that the problem has been around for a long time. There may still be a few interviews with him on YT (probably 8 - 10 years old) and his book is 'Not in his Image'.

Yes. Good stuff. I read his book years ago. Here is a link to an interview with Max Igan that I can highly recommend
https://youtu.be/xPj0TWgVvxs

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#677 2022-02-17 20:22:26

Robert369

If it wasn't yet again against the people - and the ones involved being criminals for it, unless they use it as excuse to get in but never deliver -, this is so ridiculous that it is truly laughable.

Let's hope that such "pandemic management" wakes up some people...

Unvaccinated truckers delivering vaccines, COVID-19 devices exempt from border rules

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#678 2022-02-18 10:12:19

07wideeyes

Robert369 wrote:

If it wasn't yet again against the people - and the ones involved being criminals for it, unless they use it as excuse to get in but never deliver -, this is so ridiculous that it is truly laughable.

Let's hope that such "pandemic management" wakes up some people...

Unvaccinated truckers delivering vaccines, COVID-19 devices exempt from border rules

A slightly perverse sense of humour is sometimes useful these days, isn't it?!

#679 2022-02-18 12:37:29

Rohan369

Hi!

I'd love to hear more about the Engan race.

“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
― Joseph Campbell

#680 2022-02-19 08:16:34

teacherkoo

Hi,

I read from a channel of Elena Daana that the matrix on the moon has been fully disabled, so there is no more matrix working. Is that true?

#681 2022-02-19 08:46:48

Robert369

teacherkoo wrote:

Hi,

I read from a channel of Elena Daana that the matrix on the moon has been fully disabled, so there is no more matrix working. Is that true?

The technical 3D Matrix is still active but in theory irrelevant if people actually make use of their consciousness abilities, as those overpower it. This means that it only affects utterly unawakened and unreal people, while the awakened ones can pretty much ignore it. The current main problem is the mind-control Matrix - and Elena is an active part of it.

This being said, since Elena is spreading lies about Gosia and the Taygetan team here, while claiming to have the real Taygetan contact instead and publicly denouncing Gosia for her work, any references to her anti-Gosia counter program are undesired in this place.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#682 2022-02-20 08:00:03

teacherkoo

Robert369 wrote:
teacherkoo wrote:

Hi,

The technical 3D Matrix is still active but in theory irrelevant if people actually make use of their consciousness abilities, as those overpower it. This means that it only affects utterly unawakened and unreal people, while the awakened ones can pretty much ignore it. The current main problem is the mind-control Matrix - and Elena is an active part of it.

This being said, since Elena is spreading lies about Gosia and the Taygetan team here, while claiming to have the real Taygetan contact instead and publicly denouncing Gosia for her work, any references to her anti-Gosia counter program are undesired in this place.

sorry. I am new to this forum and to all UFO information. So sorry if there is agenda that I am unaware of.

#683 2022-02-20 08:51:03

teacherkoo

Hi Robert and Gosia

I am re-study the Merkaba and duodecimal number system information Yazhi shared, and have a question regarding whether the Kabala Life tree is misleading since it only has 10 nodes, not 12 nodes shown in the complete natural Merkaba circle, or using the duodecimal number system. Is the Kabala 3 pillar being distorted? Sorry if my English is bad.

#684 2022-02-20 20:29:27

Danimajor

OK, new question,  sorry I can't help but ASK!

Gosia has mentioned some esoteric stuff like black Magick, I'm just wondering about Magick in general, white Magick and how it works maybe? From our human perspective how it works and why, which material we have on earth that is best to read and try to practice.

I'm thinking in terms as black Magick is used here prevalently by the cabal lower factions. Which Magick for us humans to avoid, like tools for us to help raise the vibration.

I get some info is more poisoness than like medicine because it can be used by the cabal. But what about people with good intentions and who want to know more about it from our POV.

The history of it would be cool and to know if there are planets that could be like a Harry Potter world and use Magick like that? Just wondering and thanks for everything already and helping to wake up to new levels this past week.

#685 2022-02-20 20:30:06

Robert369

Danimajor wrote:

Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has read Drunvalo Malchizedeks works

Drunvalo's writings are brilliant and true in many ways, but one needs to understand that there are many ways to enable the various Human-inherent abilities, and each of us needs to pick those that (s)he resonates with, meaning that not all options are available to everyone, e.g. due to self-limiting beliefs or preferences.

He teaches a great many deal of most important things, but in my view oftentimes cannot quite explain what actually happens, by that missing the opportunity to also transmit actual understanding instead of merely "procedures of what works".

Myself, I am more into actual understanding, and after a while grasped what he tries to achieve with his methods, and then decided for more direct approaches that match my own way.

#686 2022-02-21 03:06:58

DarkOwl

Danimajor wrote:

OK, new question,  sorry I can't help but ASK!

Gosia has mentioned some esoteric stuff like black Magick, I'm just wondering about Magick in general, white Magick and how it works maybe? From our human perspective how it works and why, which material we have on earth that is best to read and try to practice.

I'm thinking in terms as black Magick is used here prevalently by the cabal lower factions. Which Magick for us humans to avoid, like tools for us to help raise the vibration.

I get some info is more poisoness than like medicine because it can be used by the cabal. But what about people with good intentions and who want to know more about it from our POV.

The history of it would be cool and to know if there are planets that could be like a Harry Potter world and use Magick like that? Just wondering and thanks for everything already and helping to wake up to new levels this past week.

Drunvalo is in interesting fellow, but in light of recent revelations from the Taygetans, his work has been long surpassed.

Re. magic. Anytime you feel a strong emotional impulse towards a certain event or outcome, you are working magic. If it helps to formalise it in a ritual, do so, but it's not necessary! What you truly desire will be your outcome. Act accordingly smile

A mistake is only a mistake if you do it twice. Until then, everything is an experiment.

#687 2022-02-21 15:45:41

Robert369

Danimajor wrote:

Robert369,

Yes, I feel as if I've been bouncing around all the different systems from around the world, Gosia has been helping to tie together so many things, but at the same time opening more doors. The more I learn, the more I realize I don't know.

Could you please tell me what methods, or direct approaches you do use? I'd appreciate any info or possibly research material that resonates with you.

The methods and understandings I am using are "from within" (after raising my frequency and connecting "up there"), and thus there are no public links, though I have been writing about some of it on my own servers.

The short version how this works one needs to understand that every soul has full access to all knowledge in the universe according to his current frequency and other personal development. Thus, working on that will enable more and more access to it "from within".

The short version of how to do it is via raising one's frequency, connecting to the Higher Self, and learning to make proper use of intention, focus and willpower.

#688 2022-02-21 20:00:16

Robert369

Danimajor wrote:

Forgive me but are you the Robert Gosia mentions pretty much every video?

No, I am not "Gosia's Robert" but only someone who is resonating with the Taygetan content and knowing some things, and who likes to share to assist people in their personal development.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-21 20:12:48)

#689 2022-02-22 11:02:55

Robert369

Danimajor wrote:

Please if you have content tou have written or put on video I would love to see it.

I am trying to keep most of my content public e.g. by posts in this forum or on Gosia's Telegram, but if you are interested in more of my content, you may e.g. join my Discord server, and later possibly my private server.

See my user profile for details.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-23 20:36:21)

#690 2022-02-22 17:15:12

Hello, Friends, and especially to Gosia:  I am late to the party, as usual, and have not posted on any type of forum before.  I am not sure if this is the correct place to post a question on what advice we can obtain from the team about alleviating side effects and suffering of the vaccinated.  I hope it is okay for me to post a link to the most recent video of a young woman having massive effects from the vax (Veronica Smith on YT, she can barely speak now - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWjY4Qi8s7o&t=48s).  It is truly heart breaking to watch her video.  I referred her to www.swaruu.org, and gave her information in brief that could help her; however, every time I refer to swaruu.org in YT, my comments appear to be deleted every time...funny that. 

Can you ask our friends if they can give us any information to reduce the suffering of the vaccinated (who are all around me where I live and, as such, makes me want to help when I am able)?  Is it even beneficial to help the vaccinated, or should our focus solely be on helping the unvaxxed (for survival of the human race)?  I feel that it may be beneficial in that they are still a part of the collective consciousness here in "3D", and their experience will ultimately affect all of us, including in higher "D's."  BTW, I live in NE Ohio in the USA and have been following for years.  Thank you to the whole team for giving us the opportunity to expand our consciousness. 

Also, I try to share information from swaruu.org/Cosmic Agency with others, but usually to no avail, even among those who consider themselves to be awake.  And I no longer have too many friends to share with--they have pretty much disowned me for challenging the official narrative.  But I thank you so much for your dedication and devotion to humanity, and to the Swarunnians--I know you have gone through so much for humanity, and suffered so much.  If anyone is the Christ figure in this scenario, I would say it would have to be you (at least as far as my accessible knowledge allows).  And thank you Gosia and Matias (and Robert, I am sure also) for being in "3D" with the rest of us--you are a great help and wonderful role models for our spiritual evolution.  Much love and gratitude to you all!

#691 2022-02-22 18:25:42

Danimajor

I have a question regarding what Swaruu says in the 5d ascension video.

Swaruu: Sure. And like many people, some have entered the earth again because they already know the way out of there. Starseeds that have achieved a higher ascension. I'm one of them.

Is she saying she has been a person stuck on Earth reincarnating again and again before Swaruu came into being  and ascended from there, escaping the 3D?

So within our linear conception of time, before she incarnated on Erra possibly?

I know she has done many time jumps and other missions to help Earth. But why so much attention and connection to Earth by her?

I know she is a 7th D starseed now, but did her journey start on Earth before the first Swaruu was born?

Last edited by Danimajor (2022-02-22 18:28:09)

#692 2022-02-22 19:00:58

Danimajor

Not sure if this has been answered either, but do Taygetans have the ability to wipe memories or implant false ones?

If so does the Cabal also have this ability?

I'm wondering for if you save a ship of humans being trafficked, do they get to go back to their normal life's and how is this done?

At what point do humans realize they're being trafficked in the process of it, are they led to believe something else?

And what about signs of this activity occurring and signs to be wary of?

#693 2022-02-22 19:07:43

Robert369

@Danimajor: Please note that as the topic name suggest this place is for direct questions/suggestions, and not a general place to drop all the questions that come to your mind.

If everyone did that, we wouldn't need a forum with the option to create different discussion threads for different topics.

Thus I advise again to use common sense and create new topics for new questions, or post questions in fitting threads that address your topic already.

This being said: Awakening - which is what this place is about - implies making use of common sense.

#694 2022-02-22 19:12:21

Happy

Danimajor, your line of questions miss references to the Cosmic Agency material. Several of them would be deemed irrelevant if you had seen the videos or read the transcripts. I recommend active use of the search-engine on the transcript page before posing questions that subliminally put the integrity of our sources in question.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#695 2022-02-22 20:30:28

Danimajor

OK sorry, I'll stop posting. 

I thought the idea was to get ideas for questions to ask the Taygetans. I have been using the search function and HAVE put the time into watching the videos. Which is a lot of time as you know yourself. I have been rewatching them or reading the transcripts with these questions in mind with no clear answer, and thought other people might be unclear in these aspects as well.

I guess I'm rubbing people the wrong way and I apologize for that. I'm just trying to connect the pieces and thought this was a good place to get clarification for these subjects in the form of video ideas.

I will try to use better judgment before placing questions. I will not post information that appears irrelevant for consideration as a question for the Taygetan team by the rest of the forum.

I don't know how I'm putting the integrity of the sources at risk, Swaruu says to ask questions and reconciling seemingly contradictory information from a lower perspective, unable to see the bigger picture is why she is here in the first place. To help us see things from her perspective looking down at the Earth.

Helping, for are we not one? Shouldn't we be working together? I thought these were valid questions, and I'm sorry for I would never try to risk the validity of the contact. It is deeply resonating with me so I'll keep my questions to a minimum and in different threads.

#696 2022-02-22 20:40:46

Robert369

Danimajor wrote:

OK sorry, I'll stop posting.

No need to stop posting, as almost all are here to assist with explanations and sharings to thebest of their knowledge, and there for sure are many who don't post their question but simply wait until someone else asks it.

It is only that we need to keep this place "clean" in regards to structure and content, as otherwise nobody will find anything again in the future.

This is what makes a forum different from e.g. all those many these days wide-spread linear chats, which are utterly pointless to have multiple topics discussed indepth, and which is needed with all the many topics that the Taygetans cover. (Hence the Cosmic Agency Free Chat Telegram channel is only of limited use, but good for instant information which is not possible with this forum here).

#697 2022-02-23 13:21:07

Cocreatr

Robert369 wrote:

It is only that we need to keep this place "clean" in regards to structure and content, as otherwise nobody will find anything again in the future.

This is what makes a forum different from e.g. all those many these days wide-spread linear chats, which are utterly pointless to have multiple topics discussed indepth ….

Thanks for your enduring labor of love.

Newbie here. Am I doing it right to
1. first search for posts with “video” in the subject,  https://forum.swaruu.org/search.php?search_id=81971133 and
2. if I do not find a post on that video I have question/suggestion for, start a new thread for it?

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#698 2022-02-23 14:04:28

I’m interested about Taygetans’ take on tattoos and body art. What kind of effects can getting inked have? Is it merely seen as an extension of your personality and expression of your artistic side, or is there more to it? Do tattoos only hold significance if you give it to them, like symbols in general? Do Taygetans have body art and if so, are there some symbols that are common? I remember seeing pics of alleged ‘celestial humans’ from Pleiades in captive from the 70’s, a woman and her son. The woman had a star map tattooed on her arm. I don’t know if that was fake or not.

Pleiadian starseed traveler.

#699 2022-02-23 14:16:36

Happy

Cocreatr wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

This is what makes a forum different from e.g. all those many these days wide-spread linear chats, which are utterly pointless to have multiple topics discussed indepth ….

Thanks for your enduring labor of love.

Newbie here. Am I doing it right to
1. first search for posts with “video” in the subject,  https://forum.swaruu.org/search.php?search_id=81971133 and
2. if I do not find a post on that video I have question/suggestion for, start a new thread for it?

Hello there, Cocreatr. Welcome. smile

Ok... you've reflected on how things work around here. We consider it somewhat important that members are sensitive for that, as this forum is open to people from all walks of life.

But as we also have a high regard for our sources - primarily found in the Cosmic Agency material, we put strict limits on any attempts of subtle denigration and manipulation by members. It's not difficult to perceive that. So we also find it a reasonable request from our side, that members put some thought into it. The use of your sound mind and proper respect will usually avoid any sharp responses from our side.

But please keep in mind that the forum is for discussions on topics relevant to - and mentioned by - our sources. - hence, our strong encouragement for specific references to the CA material whenever available.

That being said, we're curious what you may bring to our table. So please enjoy! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#700 2022-02-23 14:31:54

WXMM

I hope the dialogue between you, don't repeat the previous content, but expand the previous content.

Board footer