You are not logged in.

#51 2022-02-12 20:24:21

Rafael

Re: Want to be translator for transcripts?

Witaj Gosiu;)

super że dałaś wywiad u Aleksa, na prawdę nie masz co się przejmować o swój język Polski bo jest świetny.

Gosiu jak myślisz czy Tajgetanie mogli by pomóc w tworzeniu niezależnych osad w Polsce?

Siedzę w tym temacie, buduje domy kopułowe, i widzę że jest mnóstwo ludzi którzy na hasło; jest 100 h ziemi i materiały budowlane na domy , bardzo chętnie zjawili by sie i nareszcie by coś się zaczeło dziać, bo takie miejsca podnosiły by wibracje chociażby dlatego że jedna z kopuł , była by przeznaczona na medytacje ciągłą itp

Tak pokrótce nakreślam temat , co o tym myślisz?

#52 2022-02-14 09:24:45

erichuysmans

Ok Good to know there are already others.
I sent already some PDF's to Matias but no reply so far.
I just continue for now since in Dutch I integrate all the content better and deeper.

Greetings

Eric

#53 2022-02-24 14:26:09

Tomcat1

Hello!
I sent one Japanese translation to Mr./Ms. Molon Labe, right now.
Please check it out.
Thank you.

#54 2022-02-24 14:46:38

lunaja

Hello guys,

Nice to meet you and happy to be expanding my knowledge!

Do you need help with polish translations? I have some spare time on me, probably could translate few most important things for starters. I am aware you must have tons of work and need for translations that I won't be able to do, but maybe there are things that are super important to pass on to polish readers / listeners and that's what I could help with.

Love smile
Luna

#55 2022-02-25 00:14:24

Tomcat1

Tomcat1 wrote:

Hello!
I sent one Japanese translation to Mr./Ms. Molon Labe, right now.
Please check it out.
Thank you.

My mailer is a little bit instability recently.
Would you check my mail and let me know whether you got it.
Thank you.

#56 2022-02-25 08:48:49

lunaja

I also sent a polish translation yesterday (of the Ukraine conflict transcript). Hope to get it checked and perhaps published!

Luna

lunaja wrote:

Hello guys,

Do you need help with polish translations? I have some spare time on me, probably could translate few most important things for starters. I am aware you must have tons of work and need for translations that I won't be able to do, but maybe there are things that are super important to pass on to polish readers / listeners and that's what I could help with.

Love smile
Luna

Last edited by lunaja (2022-02-25 08:49:24)

#57 2022-02-25 10:00:14

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you!

lunaja wrote:

I also sent a polish translation yesterday (of the Ukraine conflict transcript). Hope to get it checked and perhaps published!

Luna

lunaja wrote:

Hello guys,

Love smile
Luna

#58 2022-03-10 14:21:13

lunaja

Hello,

I tried to find the original transcript in Spanish for this piece: https://www.swaruu.org/en/transcripts/a … e-incident, but I could not find it. Could someone help?

I encountered two doubts in the English translation and want to double check the meaning in original.

Thanks!
Luna

#59 2022-03-10 14:22:18

lunaja

No worries. Someone else did it first. So I think the other one got published.

Gosia wrote:

Thank you!

lunaja wrote:

Luna

lunaja wrote:

Hello guys,

Love smile
Luna

#60 2022-03-11 19:26:17

lunaja

In another thread someone helped me find the Spanish transcript:
https://www.swaruu.org/es/transcripts/a … -incidente

I am not fluent in Spanish, but I see that images are different.
https://www.swaruu.org/en/transcripts/a … e-incident

Search for "Los gobiernos" and "The governments, of course they do.".

What should one do in such situation? Is Spanish the master version?

Thank you,
Luna

lunaja wrote:

Hello,

I tried to find the original transcript in Spanish for this piece: https://www.swaruu.org/en/transcripts/a … e-incident, but I could not find it. Could someone help?

I encountered two doubts in the English translation and want to double check the meaning in original.

Thanks!
Luna

#61 2022-09-14 09:08:46

teacherkoo

Hi Matias,

I emailed you a translation for Stellar Navigation 3 - PART 2 - Ether in Simplified Chinese. PLease kindly check.

#62 2022-10-30 16:13:10

mile11

Anyone heard from the team here? (not videos)

#63 2022-11-09 04:05:18

Stormblaster

Hi Matias
I'm French i can translate the english transcripts into French

#64 2023-02-18 15:34:39

Bianca1

Does anybody know if it is allowed to publish translations Mari Swaruu's videos in a blog out of this site?

#65 2023-02-18 16:14:59

Happy

Bianca1 wrote:

Does anybody know if it is allowed to publish translations Mari Swaruu's videos in a blog out of this site?

There are no authorized transcripts published as of yet; what is presented are personal works of studies. Any translations are found in the French area.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#66 2023-02-19 00:04:21

Gosia
Administrator

We have published several transcripts on the website, and adding more. Yes, they can be published IF they are more than 2 weeks old, and if entire credit is given to Mari´s channel and the website. Thanks smile

Happy wrote:
Bianca1 wrote:

There are no authorized transcripts published as of yet; what is presented are personal works of studies. Any translations are found in the French area.

#67 2023-02-19 03:04:48

Happy

Gosia wrote:

We have published several transcripts on the website, and adding more. Yes, they can be published IF they are more than 2 weeks old, and if entire credit is given to Mari´s channel and the website. Thanks smile

Happy wrote:
Bianca1 wrote:

Ah, then I can stop doing those here. Thank you for noticing me, Gosia! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#68 2023-02-19 20:59:51

Gosia
Administrator

Yes, thanks! Just put the links to the website and to Cosmic Agency Youtube channel. smile

Meridianwoman wrote:

Hello - I'm not sure if I'm addressing this question in the right topic.

Is it permissible to make a video from a transcript and give credit to the source www.swaruu.org?
I was intrigued with the compilation of text of the pdf. file titled, "CYNDRIEL - ALDEBARAN **NO VIDEO** Published 21 November 2021 by ATTACHE, english"

I posted the video, but can delete it if it's not okay.  Sorry, it's kinda amateur as I made it on my cell phone.
Here it is on ODYSEE:  https://odysee.com/@hereforareason:6/meridianwoman:5

#69 2023-02-20 16:28:06

Bianca1

Gosia wrote:

Yes, thanks! Just put the links to the website and to Cosmic Agency Youtube channel. smile

Meridianwoman wrote:

Is it permissible to make a video from a transcript and give credit to the source www.swaruu.org?
I was intrigued with the compilation of text of the pdf. file titled, "CYNDRIEL - ALDEBARAN **NO VIDEO** Published 21 November 2021 by ATTACHE, english"

I posted the video, but can delete it if it's not okay.  Sorry, it's kinda amateur as I made it on my cell phone.

The same was in our case with team of Russian language of sharing this information. We had youtube cannnel (really it was a channel of Belgin) where we put wideos in Russian with credit to the original sourses...  But bow I am alone and I would like to share this precious informations for Russian audience. And I writed to Matias about the blog: https://dzen.ru/id/62d472cc15d67a522f48408c    ... For me is possible only text or audio format, and I really do that and with links for the original sourses. I hope it is allowed...

#70 2023-02-20 21:25:48

Meridianwoman

Gosia wrote:

Meridianwoman wrote:

Thank you Gosia! 
The links to the website and to Cosmic Agency Youtube have been added in the description box on Odysee video.

#71 2023-03-23 14:35:00

Hello. I just sent translation to Mattias about Cetaceans
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/consciou … s-no-video

from English to Latvian. I translated few videos before and they got published. I translated almost word for word here, so I would hope the final product is good.

Edgars/ ex brave light being

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#72 2023-04-24 14:39:04

atomharcos99

Hello everyone.
I am László, a 23 years old university student. I have found the youtube channel last year in September. I saw most of the videos. I think the messages are very important so I started to translate the scripts to make Hungarian people easier to read. I have already sent my translation about densities.
Thank you for the many information that we got from Gosia, Robert and the extraterrestrial team.

I am Laci, 23 years old student. I live in slovakia, but I am hungarian. I started to translate scripts to hungarian.

#73 2023-06-28 05:40:17

Hanzo

Hi, I'm new to the forum, but old into the subject.  I'm  also a professional Translator, I'll start translating chosen transcribe into Arabic. I usually publish the books I translate  in my face book page. I would suggest  making a section in your website for translated  texts.

#74 2023-06-28 09:21:39

Gosia
Administrator

What we do with translations is to upload them to our website. If you are interested in making the translations, please send them to catranslations@tutanota.com in a PDF format, link to the original video, and the name of the translator. Thanks smile

Hanzo wrote:

Hi, I'm new to the forum, but old into the subject.  I'm  also a professional Translator, I'll start translating chosen transcribe into Arabic. I usually publish the books I translate  in my face book page. I would suggest  making a section in your website for translated  texts.

#75 2023-07-06 20:46:50

Tesladimurbox

Hello Matias. I volunteer to translate the descriptive scripts of the videos into Portuguese. Confirm if possible and if you really want to send the translated texts to the email teploshod@hotmail.com . As of now, aware of your email, I declare that you do not worry that at no time will I disturb you for any other reason.

Hola Matías. Me ofrezco para traducir los guiones descriptivos de los videos al portugués. Confirme si es posible y si realmente desea enviar los textos traducidos al correo electrónico teploshod@hotmail.com. A partir de ahora, al tanto de tu correo electrónico, declaro que no te preocupes que en ningún momento te molestaré por ningún otro motivo.

Olá Matias. Eu me ofereço voluntariamente para traduzir os roteiros descritivos dos vídeos para o português. Confirme se possível e se realmente é para enviar os textos traduzidos para o email teploshod@hotmail.com . Desde já, ciente deste teu e-mail, declaro que não se preocupe que em momento algum lhe incomodarei por outra razão.

Last edited by Tesladimurbox (2023-07-06 21:06:18)

The problem is not making mistakes. The problem occurs when the author does not correct himself.

Board footer