You are not logged in.

#626 2022-02-15 20:59:14

DarkOwl

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#627 2022-02-15 22:25:57

Albert

Canadian government resorts to FINANCIAL TERRORISM against peaceful freedom convoy protesters…
https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-02-15- … sters.html

Excerpt from article….

Under Trudeau, Finance Minister and WEF governor Chrystia Freeland has announced that Canada will direct banks to steal all the money out of the accounts of protest participants and make their lives a kind of financial hell, all without any due process or the rule of law. No warrants are required, and no proof of any wrongdoing, either. It is full-blown financial terrorism carried out by the government itself.

Her exact announcement was:

“[we will be] broadening the scope of Canada’s anti-money laundering and terrorist financing rules so that they cover crowdfunding platforms and the payment service providers they use. These changes cover all forms of transactions, including digital assets such as crypto currencies…”

In other words, the Canadian government just declared they will seize all donations to any group they don’t like. And they’re even going to attempt to go after cryptocurrencies as well. Thankfully, the decentralized nature of crypto will make that effort extremely difficult — if not impossible — for the criminal government of Canada to successfully carry out.

Brighteon.TV
TD Bank has already seized around $1.4 million in funds that were donated to the Freedom Convoy,…

Last edited by Albert (2022-02-15 22:28:25)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#628 2022-02-16 08:23:03

Dablin

Sometimes I think that bad guys are good guys in disguise. They are treading so forcefully they are literally waking up the masses to the governments long standing corruption. Yeah, keep declaring war on your own people you idiots, see how long the people collectively allow that continue.

#629 2022-02-17 21:57:10

Robert369

Here's something utmost important that needs to get spread to everyone you know:

unknown.png

This German mainstream newspaper article translates roughly into:

On last Tuesday (2022, Feb 15th), the highest court of Romania ruled that the mask obligation violates the constitution and thus is cancelled with immediate effect. This implies that all illegally demanded fines have to be reimbursed.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#630 2022-02-17 22:11:25

Happy

Dr. Joseph Mercola's article "COVID Criminal Network Leads to the Gates of Hell," published today, is a good read. Unfortunately, the articles on his website are taken down after 48 hours. This article is however also published on Technocracy.news under the title "Global Technocrat Cabal Exposed Through Network Analysis", with a short comment from their editor.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#631 2022-02-19 00:06:45

DarkOwl

Joe Biden is convinced his overlords will launch a false flag attack against the Ukraine in the next few days.
Weapons of mass distraction incoming!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-19/ … /100844784

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#632 2022-02-23 16:14:10

Cocreatr

Thanks to Swaruu and team, we know other views, but FWIW

nomorefakenews.com wrote:

… So today, I’m posting another one of my “too hot to handle” pieces. I’ve published this article at least four times. Even doctors who oppose the COVID vaccines won’t pick up on it.

Why?

It’s too REAL, because it proves the RNA injections were DESIGNED to fail, to be useless, from the get-go.

That’s right.

And if you expose THAT, you burn the whole house down.

The vaccine establishment collapses.

No one will believe anything the establishment says about vaccines. Nor should they.

And many journalists and doctors of all stripes want to “protect the public” from THE TRUTH.

I don’t want to bury the truth. I’m not settling for half.

Buckle up---

I wrote and posted this piece while the clinical trials of the COVID vaccine were in progress. It reveals how and why those trials were constructed and designed to fail. They did fail.

The vaccine makers DESIGNED a series of clinical trials that, even on their own terms (“the virus is real, fear the virus”) were destined to be a complete flop.

PART ONE

Peter Doshi, associate editor of the medical journal BMJ, and Eric Topol, Scripps Research professor of molecular medicine, have written a devastating NY Times opinion piece about the ongoing COVID vaccine clinical trials.

They expose the fatal flaw in the large Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Moderna trials.

September 22, 2020, the Times: “These Coronavirus Trials Don’t Answer the One Question We Need to Know”:

“If you were to approve a coronavirus vaccine, would you approve one that you only knew protected people only from the most mild form of Covid-19, or one that would prevent its serious complications?”

“The answer is obvious. You would want to protect against the worst cases.”

“But that’s not how the companies testing three of the leading coronavirus vaccine candidates, Moderna, Pfizer and AstraZeneca, whose U.S. trial is on hold, are approaching the problem.”

“According to the protocols for their studies, which they released late last week, a vaccine could meet the companies’ benchmark for success if it lowered the risk of mild Covid-19, but was never shown to reduce moderate or severe forms of the disease, or the risk of hospitalization, admissions to the intensive care unit or death.”

BOOM. THE CLINICAL TRIALS WERE NOT DESIGNED TO SHOW THE VACCINE COULD PREVENT SERIOUS ILLNESS. OR HOSPITALIZATION. OR DEATH.

The Times: “To say a vaccine works should mean that most people no longer run the risk of getting seriously sick. That’s not what these trials will determine.”

BOOM.

This means these clinical trials are dead in the water.

And I could stop this article right here and walk away. Done. Finished. Nothing more need be said.

And you the reader could walk away. OK, done. The clinical trials of the vaccine were never intended to prevent serious illness of any kind. Never intended to prevent hospitalizations or deaths. End of story.

Goodbye. Forget the vaccine. Why would anyone want to take it?

But if you want to know WHY the clinical trials were designed this way, and HOW the con was played, and why it was actually necessary to design the clinical trials to be useless, read on.

The whole vaccine house is ALREADY burned down, but I’m going to say a lot more. I’m going to burn the ashes.

First of all, make sure you understand the clinical trials of the RNA vaccines were only designed to show effectiveness in preventing “mild cases of COVID,” which nobody should care about, because mild cases (cough, fever, chills) naturally run their course and cause no harm. THERE IS NO NEED FOR A VACCINE THAT PREVENTS MILD CASES.

Now let’s go deeper. Read the next section from the Times piece, and then I’ll make comments.

Another article too hot to handle; even vaccine critics won’t run with it by Jon Rappoport 2022-02-23

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#633 2022-02-23 16:28:33

Cocreatr

Albert wrote:

Canadian government resorts to FINANCIAL TERRORISM against peaceful freedom convoy protesters…

TD Bank has already seized around $1.4 million in funds that were donated to the Freedom Convoy,…

Thank you. Contrarian Dude explains what this means for all of us. still on youtube

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#634 2022-02-23 23:06:18

DarkOwl

CDC admits it was sequencing DNA from swabs

Screen-Shot-2022-02-24-at-12-03-40-PM.png

#635 2022-02-24 08:54:28

teacherkoo

sorry. click wrong function of reporting. I am new to forum.

My question is this measure is to screen out starseed?

#636 2022-02-25 15:28:51

Lurch

This post is more about the so called "Good Guys", with the Attack making a point.

I didn't have to watch the video to see the other issue.

So this attack occurred back in Dec., 2021, 2 months ago.  I thought the so-called White Hats had rousted out and eliminated the Cabal, except for some stragglers left hiding in tunnels, etc? Apparently Not.

How's a bunch of evil stragglers in caves going to knock out a ship in orbit?  We're supposed to be on the Home-Stretch in Disclosure and bettering Humanity.

Personally, I'm beginning to doubt that there are any "White-Hats".

I read some other info on this forum about 61% of Earth's population being vaccinated.

So lets do a little Math rounding 7.9 billion people to 8 billion x 61% = 4.88 billion people vaccinated.

From everything I'm reading, those people are AS GOOD AS DEAD within 3-5 years. I have friends/relatives who are already having problems from the vaccine, that I have read about. So, that is No BS.

So the "Good Guys" plan was to let all these people get vaccinated, when they knew this was going to happen years before? This is verging on a mass extinction, by unnatural, fraudulent means. 

This planet needs some serious outside help and Fast.

#637 2022-02-25 19:10:45

Robert369

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Supposedly the Federation wants to reach 70% vaccinated/dead to reset the civilization with 30% left; curious too, 30% is the same amount of placebos in the vaccines, (why people say it's possible to not get a real shot). Also, that Taygetans will not get in the way to stop the 70% GF goal but will if it exceeds that. I personally don't know how much of either is true, but at 61% global jabbed 70% isn't far away & soon we'll see what the Taygetans and GF plan to do.

While I agree that all the unreal people (which are depending on source in the range of 60-80%) need to get removed to allow Humanity to get anywhere in the future, I'd like to know who "supposes" those numbers ?

Or are those "supposed numbers" not aiming at unreal people specifically but only at a general population reduction, meaning that at worst case the 30% remaining could be robotized unreal people ?

Also, I cannot remember the Taygetans saying that "they will not get into the GF's way unless more than 70% get eliminated". Where's that from ?

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-25 19:11:09)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#638 2022-02-26 01:38:37

Cocreatr

Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death

An explosive case is currently being hotly debated on social media: In France, a rich, older entrepreneur from Paris is said to have died as a result of a Corona injection. Previously, he had taken out multi-million dollar life insurance policies for the benefit of his children and grandchildren, according to a media report.

Published: January 14, 2022, 12:30 pm
*         516 SHARES

Although vaccination is recognized as the cause of death by doctors and the insurance company, it has refused to pay out. The reason is because the side effects of the Corona jabs are known and published. They argue that the deceased took part in an experiment at his own risk. Covid-19 in itself is not classed as a “critical illness”.

According to the company, an experimental vaccination resulting in death is like suicide

The insurance company justified the refusal of payment to the family by stating that the use of experimental medication or treatments, including Corona injections, is expressly excluded from the insurance contract. The family’s subsequent lawsuit against the insurance company has been unsuccessful.
The court allegedly justified its ruling as follows: “The side effects of the experimental vaccine are published and the deceased could not claim to have known nothing about it when he voluntarily took the vaccine. There is no law or mandate in France that compelled him to be vaccinated. Hence his death is essentially suicide.” Since suicide is not covered by the policy from the outset, the insurance refuses to budge.

Scandalous verdict: taking a fatal risk is legally suicide

“The court recognizes the classification of the insurer who, in view of the announced side effects, including death, legally regards participation in the phase three experiment, whose proven harmlessness is not given, as voluntarily taking a fatal risk that is not covered by the contract and legally recognized as suicide. The family has appealed. However, the insurer’s defense is recognized as well-founded and contractually justified, as this publicly known fatal risk is legally considered suicide, since the customer has been notified and has agreed to voluntarily take the risk of death without being obliged or compelled to do so.”

No surprise: Mainstream media is silent

This case has not yet been reported in France ‘s mainstream media. The case was published by the family’s lawyer, Carlo Alberto Brusa, on social media. Unfortunately, no sources or court records are given, which is why the authenticity of the report cannot currently be verified although there have been other warnings regarding the risk associated with the jabs recognized by insurers. In the US, the American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) has denied reports of non-payment.

Source: https://freewestmedia.com/2022/01/14/li … ine-death/

#639 2022-02-26 01:43:02

Robert369

Cocreatr wrote:

Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death

This is common practice in all countries, and insurance companies even provided written answers that the vaxx is experimental and thus a death from it one's own risk aka not covered. The internet is full of such really.

Not that "they" cared and despite that continued to force vaxx people...

#640 2022-02-26 02:13:43

Cocreatr

Thanks.  If “they” is gov or overlords, did they force? Getting closer to mandates, yes, but so far I see “they” mostly made sure others would preemptively force, or build social pressure. We can sense or speculate why.

#641 2022-02-26 07:50:20

Robert369

Cocreatr wrote:

Thanks.  If “they” is gov or overlords, did they force? Getting closer to mandates, yes, but so far I see “they” mostly made sure others would preemptively force, or build social pressure. We can sense or speculate why.

In pyramidal system (which is the regressive power structure), the fish stinks from the head. Hence the "forcing" happens to leads and then all downwards over the sub leaders towards the population, of which e.g. child abuse and satanic ritual videos are for the top tier and plain violence get used at the bottom, while general mind-control, deceit and lies overshadow it all.

The way out of this would be fully self-governed and self-responsible beings that by free will cooperate with others as needed only, while otherwise being their own sovereign. If all goes well, Humanity will get there in time.

#642 2022-02-27 23:15:41

Robert369

Finally a clear statement from a court - and even one in France !

unknown.png

Link to the article with the above screenshot:

Court in France ruled death from COVID-vaccine suicide

#643 2022-02-28 13:28:53

07wideeyes

As is often the case, some of the more intelligent humans on planet Earth eventually come up with what Aneeka or one of the Swaruus has told us ages ago: https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/02/27/mrna- … six-hours/

#644 2022-02-28 22:50:34

Cocreatr

Weapons of Mass Distraction?

"While the world focuses on Ukraine, the WHO has quietly convened to push for a global pandemic treaty which would bind member nations to a coordinated response to the “next pandemic” and lay the foundation for an international vaccine pass system."

Via: https://twitter.com/michaelpsenger/stat … 13222?s=21

Pointing to: https://www.politico.com/newsletters/gl … s-00011144

#645 2022-02-28 22:56:16

Robert369

Cocreatr wrote:

Of course, as why else would there suddenly be no more reports about Covid and truckers ? That clearly means that something is brewing.

As for the above plans, it is funny how they think that a "WHO corporation" has any power over the people or states - but corporate or occupations countries might follow and oppress the people accordingly, not bothering if it is illegal or not.

#646 2022-03-01 00:22:00

Happy

Robert369 wrote:
Cocreatr wrote:

Of course, as why else would there suddenly be no more reports about Covid and truckers ? That clearly means that something is brewing.

As for the above plans, it is funny how they think that a "WHO corporation" has any power over the people or states - but corporate or occupations countries might follow and oppress the people accordingly, not bothering if it is illegal or not.

Good point, Robert. There are multiple goals for the cabal's activities, as we heard is the case in Ukraine, too, and also elsewhere.

It's obvious that a "vaccine pass system" is made to force anyone who wishes to travel to commit suicide from the poisons in the jab. A proof of WHO's criminal objective according to natural law. ... and common law as well, for that matter (- if only the judges weren't corrupted).

Travel-agencies and vendors (airlines, bus- and train-companies, etc.) submitting to such "vaccine pass system" should be considered abetting criminals, become labeled unqualified for offering their services, and loose their licenses with immediate effect.

#647 2022-03-03 08:56:54

Cocreatr

Published 2022-02-26

…” Blackrock Executive Edward Dowd, considered a top Wall Street insider, predicts that Moderna will fall to zero dollars per share. At the same time, he predicts Pfizer will plummet to ten dollars per share or less once lawsuits emerge against the companies for fraud involving concealing the fatal side effects of their experimental mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.
“Those of you who still think nothing’s going on, you don’t want to be what I call the bag holder. You don’t want to be the guy taking the fourth jab booster and holding these stocks (on their way) down. Moderna’s going to zero. I think Pfizer goes sub ten dollars once the lawsuits come out,” said Mr Dowd.
Although Big Pharma giants appear to be immune from legal responsibility for COVID-19 vaccine injuries or deaths due to government protections, like the US Emergency Use Authorisation (EUA), fraud will void these protections against lawsuits.
“Pfizer got blanket immunity with EUA. If fraud occurred, to my mind and what I’m seeing from their refusal to release the data, if there is fraud and it comes out, and we need whistleblowers, and it’s looking more apparent that this product is deadly, fraud eviscerates all contracts. That’s case law. So you go down the daisy chain, and that’s liability. That’s bankruptcy for Moderna, definitely Pfizer,” stated Mr Dowd.
Considering the increasing number of non-COVID related deaths reported by insurance companies since the vaccine rollout began, the avalanche of lawsuits against the Big Pharma giants may be very close.
“…

Disclaimer: This article only represents the author’s view. Gnews is not responsible for any legal risks.

https://gnews.org/2067776/

#648 2022-03-03 23:00:37

Happy

Genoveva wrote:

Hmm, next thing we'll hear in the grotesque war propaganda will be that the vanishing health workers have volunteered  to the conflict zones. One cute way to shift the blame to Putin. And the covid cult members will fall for it, hook, line and sinker.

If the cabal can't have their war to distract from the coming avalanche of COVID-related deaths, the justice-system must soon start to publicly process the COVID-crimes, or else it will expose itself as operating out of law. ... which, admittedly, it has for a long time already.

They obviously can't make the Russians drop the bomb, so the Ukraine-Russia-narrative will soon crumble. - unless they manage to engineer a false flag as an excuse to drop the bomb themselves, or if the Russians fail to plug the recent leak in the Chernobyl reactor.

This is a propaganda war (= "info designed to result in a conclusion, which is different if all info was submitted), meaning info is used to make the "enemy" take a wrong move. And we simply cannot trust any of the news-outlets about the conflict anymore.

#649 2022-03-05 02:06:28

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Happy wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

Hmm, next thing we'll hear in the grotesque war propaganda will be that the vanishing health workers have volunteered  to the conflict zones. One cute way to shift the blame to Putin. And the covid cult members will fall for it, hook, line and sinker.

If the cabal can't have their war to distract from the coming avalanche of COVID-related deaths, the justice-system must soon start to publicly process the COVID-crimes, or else it will expose itself as operating out of law. ... which, admittedly, it has for a long time already.

They obviously can't make the Russians drop the bomb, so the Ukraine-Russia-narrative will soon crumble. - unless they manage to engineer a false flag as an excuse to drop the bomb themselves, or if the Russians fail to plug the recent leak in the Chernobyl reactor.

I'm betting that the Chernobyl reactor will be the next false flag, that 'the Russians bombed it' and oh no! now the radiation is travelling all over the world...killing people, meanwhile there is no bombing of it, but it will be promoted as being responsible for millions of deaths that are actually vaccine deaths, dark story but hey, that's how these creeps operate.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#650 2022-03-06 02:21:18

Cocreatr

Cosmic Sea wrote:

I'm betting that the Chernobyl reactor will be the next false flag, that 'the Russians bombed it' and oh no! now the radiation is travelling all over the world...killing people, meanwhile there is no bombing of it, but it will be promoted as being responsible for millions of deaths that are actually vaccine deaths, dark story but hey, that's how these creeps operate.

Something like that feels likely to me. As for false flags in the past, and if one believes a bit in virus being everywhere, how about this one, (prefaced by Aneeka’s insight)?

Anéeka: Many great doctors against Covid say that all they did was relabel all respiratory diseases as Covid. I go further to say that they relabelled all contagious diseases as Covid, and even more, just using symptom clusters that can be associated as Covid being that they are generic symptoms.
Example association. It is common for a person to feel sick to their stomach, which causes dehydration with or without diarrhea, then that person goes to the doctor, and he or she will listen to their lungs and it will sound like a plastic bag moving, they will say that is Covid.

Most Already Had Robust Immunity - Past Corona Infections Had Already Acted As Universal Vaccines

Novel Virus Myth - Overwhelming proof that cross-immunity existed widely before the arrival of SARS-COV-2 - Vaccines were absolutely unwarranted

Marc Girardot

Adaptation of an article titled “ Covid-19: Have we been looking in the wrong place?” written December 2020 on Cross-Immunity. This paper intends to provide evidence that the vaccines were never needed, and explain why.

Most of you have probably read the "Survival Bias" story about reinforcing bombers during world war II:

American airforce engineers wanted to enhance the protection of the planes by reinforcing areas where bullets had hit most the planes who had managed flying back home safely. Engineers were focusing on the red bullet points (see illustration).
As statistician Abraham Wald pointed out at the time, armoured plating was required in areas left untouched - the blue circles. Indeed these blue areas were likely the sensitive zones with no coming back when hit: the rudder, the cockpit, the engine and the flaps, and the red areas were less sensitive and could take a hit without destroying the plane.

He was highlighting a complete opposite perspective to what was being proposed!

What's that got to do with Covid?

Collectively, research and the pharmaceutical industry has been making the same mistake on Covid-19 as these well-intended smart American airforce engineers did nearly 80 years ago. They have essentially focused on the wrong information, the non universal part of the genetic material of the virus, which has been found to mutate the most.

In January 2020, SARS-Cov2 was rapidly sequenced (see illustration), and immediately the research community started investigating its novelty (the red dot areas). How was Covid-19 unique? and different from SARS-Cov1? What was its mode of action?... Naturally, research started focusing on the now infamous Spike protein, the foundation for these upcoming mRNA and viral vector vaccines.
But everyone was oblivious of the elephant in the room:

Covid-19 shares 65-82% genome with other Coronaviruses!

Why is this so critical?

Roughly 21,000 nucleotides are shared between SARS-Cov2 and other HCovs. And mild forms of coronaviruses, common colds, are permanently circulating the planet and have been infecting people for centuries: Billions of people have had to gain immunity against the most immunogenic parts of this long string of common RNA.

Past infections have had to act as "vaccination campaigns", only with a universal stable material: immunising against COVID-19 even before it ever existed. The concept is well known: it’s a phenomenon called “Cross-immunity”.

Working in biotech, I am a big believer in biotechnology and the future of mRNA/DNA vaccines, notably in the fight against cancer. And if one believes in mRNA vaccines for Covid; one necessarily needs to believe that past coronaviruses have already immunised a big part of the population. They are based on the same underlying immunological processes.

If one believes in vaccines, one has to believe in acquired immunity from past viral coronavirus infections.
“…

Source and references at
https://covidmythbuster.substack.com/p/ … munity?s=r

Board footer