You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-23 18:47:52

Danimajor

Short burning questions regarding CA material

I have spent some time this morning looking for an existing thread that pertains to the idea of asking questions regarding the Cosmic Agency material that can possibly be answered by the Swaruu information Veterans.

I figure it can't hurt to start a thread where us "newbies" can ask questions regardless of how far past back in the videos they are in their total understanding of the information, without putting the credibility of the source at risk.

So we can ask those burning questions we haven't come across an answer to yet, here, and if the Veterans have an answer they can link to the material here or just answer the question.

I know we're all at different stages in our ascension process, with different backgrounds and environments, separated by countries and languages, and we're all processing and assimilating this knowledge at our own pace and according to how we perceive the world.

So thanks, I hope you find the answers you seek to the questions you find relevant at this time in your journey.

#2 2022-02-23 19:12:55

Danimajor

Re: Short burning questions regarding CA material

I have a question about the video explaining the difference between Yahzi and Swaruu of Erra.

Yahzi is an omnivore and eats synthetic meat, I thought the higher up the densities you ascend you stop eating meat, you become vegan like Swaruu of Erra was. Can anyone please explain this further?

#3 2022-02-23 19:28:04

ro2778

Danimajor wrote:

I have a question about the video explaining the difference between Yahzi and Swaruu of Erra.

Yahzi is an omnivore and eats synthetic meat, I thought the higher up the densities you ascend you stop eating meat, you become vegan like Swaruu of Erra was. Can anyone please explain this further?

They abide by the principle to not eat anything with a head or a heart. The meat they eat is grown in a lab so as to not lower their frequency. The don't recommend that vegans / vegetarians on Earth eat lab grown meat because it's bad for us.

Beyond that, Yazhi (12th generation Swaruu) revises much of Swaruu of Erra's (9th generation) information and it has simply been communicated that not all human / Lyrian races in galaxy are vegan, about 50% eat meat. This is because for some of them it's necessary to stay healthy, whether that is absolutely true or not, I don't know, but presumably they believe it, which is enough to make it true.

I suppose if you ascend far enough, you end up not requiring food at all. But ascension never ends and their are no densities as such. Some human beings don't eat anything (breatharians) and they do just fine, because a density is set by the beliefs an individual holds and this can break the rules of their surrounding matrix. This is also how Wim Hoff can withstand cold and raise his skin temperature when submerged in ice. One of their major themes is that densities aren't a very useful metaphor and the only thing which limits you is the idea that you are limited.

#4 2022-02-24 19:30:18

Danimajor

Thank you that explains it a little bit better. I just thought once you go vegan, because you know you get all the nutrients without meat, you don't go back. So from Swaruu too Yahzi, it goes from believing whole heartedly in eating no meat, printed or not, too eating printed meat in a body more advanced than the first.

Just an interesting tidbit I thought. I think possibly it's because of the mindset from being in a child body with a different point of view and different requirements for a body that can dissappear and reappear at will.

#5 2022-02-27 20:15:13

Danimajor

Greta wrote:

What is "meat printing"?

Hi Greta,

It's synthetic lab produced meat. Someone on the forum called it printed meat and I liked that, sorry for the confusion!

Board footer