You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-02 16:38:47

PinkChopper

Are we living IN the planet or ON the planet?

Now I realize that the most “technical” answer to this question is that it's ALL just “Energy” but from OUR perspective, living as “3D Humans” “in” a world we call “Earth” ~ I'm searching for the most clear and direct answer for something I can visualize both ways. That being, are we living IN the planet or ON the planet?  Is the “Sun” in reality in the “center” along with all of us who have been sorta “shrunk” down to co-exist INSIDE where the rest of everything is actually just “projections” ~ including the stars and planets and the opposite side of the “Sun” leads to the so called “real world” or are we ON the planet, and there actually are “beings” as well as another “Sun” on the inside? Of course it doesn't have to be one way or the other as I'm sure the answer is “Yes” to both scenarios so perhaps I should leave my question just as clear and direct as the answer I'm seeking, therefore:  Are we living IN the planet or ON the planet? ~hee hee~  Thank you.

#2 2022-03-05 02:22:50

HeadRush

Re: Are we living IN the planet or ON the planet?

On the planet, however as expressed in videos Earth is an Oblate Geode with entry points at the Northern & Southern Poles.
Where inner-earth beings reside & Reptilians / Cabal members go, hence why they're always randomly going to Antarctica.
This is talked about in the video; "Flat Earth - Conversation with Athena and Aneeka - Extraterrestrial Contact", where Aneeka & Athena go into great detail about the shape, etc. The reason it's hidden is to control perception aswell as to hide Secret Space Assets.

Also in the video; "Extraterrestrial Races: Agarthians (Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Communication)", Swaruu goes into detail about Inner earth & the Agartha connection & their advanced inner-terrestrial civilization.

Board footer