You are not logged in.

#76 2022-02-27 12:37:54

Robert369

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Grivehn wrote:

Im on the opinion we'll all experience the same in time (or outside time, more like) anyway, and we did come from there to begin with. There is a lot to see in the universe(s).

The latter is exactly the reason why the former is incorrect:

Source seeks to make any possible experience, and that means that it attempts to make all the various attention focus points experience something different, though due to our granted free will we can decide (within given parameters) what we wish to experience.

And because no two life experiences are the same anyways due to the vast number of options, there's ample room for free will - if only we remember to make use of it. But it also means that each individual personal advancement process needs to work slightly differently, which is why it must come from within and cannot be "learnt" by outside means.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#77 2022-02-27 20:45:12

Meridianwoman

pete wrote:

Hi Crystal Dragon, Grivehn, Pink Chopper and all,

Your messages are painfully familiar. Even though I think most of us are here just as cannon fodder really, I still wanted to write a message of support. These things help me cope while hurtling towards certain death:

1. calm abiding - a sort of meditation which allows switching off discoursive thought instantly (and the associated worries, regret, etc). What is left instead is silence, calm, and eventually you start to feel energy bubbling up, recharging your batteries, and on ocassion you even end up feeling happy and content for no apparent reason.. Really though, it's just meditation on the breath, candle light, or whatever else helps you calm the thinking mind, which you can then recall whenever needed. Make no mistake though, ultimately this is just repression, so the worries, regret, etc, will come up again at some point and will need working through with shadow work, introspection, wisdom or whatever your preferred weapon of choice happens to be.

2. open-heartedness - as above, except instead of your attention being preoccupied with something neutral at the time (such as breath or candle light), you instead wish someone else good health, happiness, freedom from suffering, etc. In other words, instead of being preoccupied with your problems, you are entirely preoccupied with someone else's wellbeing at that moment, and so have no time to worry about your own problems smile Really though, this only works when the heart "opens" momentarily - it feels like a small supernova exploding in your chest and carrying your good wishes to their recipients, and at the time you can't help but feel alright because that is what you are wishing them in the first place.

3. knowing that all planets, realms, densities, dimensions, etc, will be more or less just as crappy as this one. In other words, a suicide, an honorable death, or not, there is always going to be another matrix wherever you land. I mean just look at GF or even Swaruus - Swaruu of Erra was killed so many times only to finally starve to death and her "soul" entirely lose interest in her. And that's after everything she's done for us... And GF, our 5D counterparts, just look at those bastards.. I certainly have no desire for 5D as it seems it's just another hellhole, only way bigger..

4. A goal - it's good to have a goal, it gives you momentum and keeps you moving even when you feel you have no more energy left to move. At this point, all I want is to destroy each and every matrix. Each and every density. Including the source and whatever other crap happens to lie beyond.

I just wanted to say thank you Pete for sharing this bit of wisdom.  I'm learning so much from the high-level of insight and introspection that are being posted on this forum.

Some people have a talent for expressing themselves in writing, and today I've been reading many of your past comments.

Swaruu.org gives people a platform to explore a deeper  and more meaning journey in LIFE.  (Thank you Gosia and Robert)

#78 2022-02-28 10:28:25

07wideeyes

It's heartening to switch on the computer this morning, and the first thing I come across is appreciation and recognition of the good work that goes on in this forum. Thank you, Meridianwoman!

#79 2022-02-28 22:32:53

Grivehn wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

The latter is exactly the reason why the former is incorrect:

You misunderstood my words again. I merely meant we all came from Source and will return to Source. Of course a zyriad myriad beings scattered across the universe wont experience the very same across their bazillion lifetimes. Vareity is the spice of life, as they say. All of us dont want to be emotionless cyborgs sealed into a tin can or cyberspace, living eternally in hiveminds.

Why would you think I thought that to begin with? big_smile

As a simple addition to Pete. Me wanting to get out of Earth shares similarities to you wanting to get out of 'existence' as it is. I have no right to tell you you're wrong, nor want I. Do what you want, as long as its not imposed on others.

Of course, my belief is that I advocate for more beauty, pleasure, excitement and fun. (Which is almost completely eliminated from Earth in my view now) I think all this can be done right, not only wrong like on this anti-world. And you vote for nihilism and the complete futility and wrongness of individualistic life itself. Thus I'll never agree with you. But, you do you again. I can see your point. I still have hope left that life can be done right. If I cant find a place where its possible, I'll gladly join you into oblivion.

My thoughts exactly.

righteously indignant

#80 2022-03-01 01:04:43

pete

Meridianwoman wrote:

I just wanted to say thank you Pete for sharing this bit of wisdom.  I'm learning so much from the high-level of insight and introspection that are being posted on this forum.

Some people have a talent for expressing themselves in writing, and today I've been reading many of your past comments.

Swaruu.org gives people a platform to explore a deeper  and more meaning journey in LIFE.  (Thank you Gosia and Robert)

Thanks Meridianwoman. Yes, I agree, Gosia and her team have given us a good place to communicate and exchange views.

For that reason, it's a matter of courtesy towards our hosts to point out when my own perspective differs from the information presented by the Taygetans and I can only hope I’m managing to do that so as not to detract others who are here primarily for the Taygetan content.

#81 2022-03-01 01:14:20

pete

Grivehn wrote:

As a simple addition to Pete. Me wanting to get out of Earth shares similarities to you wanting to get out of 'existence' as it is. I have no right to tell you you're wrong, nor want I. Do what you want, as long as its not imposed on others.

Of course, my belief is that I advocate for more beauty, pleasure, excitement and fun. (Which is almost completely eliminated from Earth in my view now) I think all this can be done right, not only wrong like on this anti-world. And you vote for nihilism and the complete futility and wrongness of individualistic life itself. Thus I'll never agree with you. But, you do you again. I can see your point. I still have hope left that life can be done right. If I cant find a place where its possible, I'll gladly join you into oblivion.

Yes, I agree, one’s own freedom shouldn’t come at the expense of someone else’s freedom.

Thanks for raising the issue of non-existence / nihilism / oblivion - it’s an important one if the aim is complete freedom from the matrix. While I used to assume that the only way out of ‘existence’ would be ‘non-existence’, now it seems ‘non-existence’ is also a part of the matrix. Because it too is something that can be desired - it too can become a point of attachment.

In fact, when I was researching the traditions of the Indian subcontinent, they had several movements dedicated to nihilism (as well as many other movements). In short, it seems those who desire ‘non-existence’ would after death end up on a plane where all mental capacities are suspended for “a time”.

They would then experience exactly what they desired - nothing at all, however, the ‘non-experiencing’ would only last for “a time” that’s basically equivalent to the force of the desire to experience nothingness. Once the force of that desire is exhausted though, you would then ‘die’ from that plane and end up on some other plane where your mental capacities and experiencing would resume. In other words, you’re still not out of the matrix.

So basically, for complete freedom from the matrix, it looks like it’s important to understand the drawbacks of the subconscious tendency of desire itself, regardless of what happens to be desired - existence, non-existence, the source, void, or whatever else can become a point of attachment.

That doesn’t mean trying to stop desire/attachment, because that can’t be done by brute force (a.k.a. more desire). But, when its nature is thoroughly understood, then desire would stop of its own accord. Until then, I agree that it’s good to appreciate beauty.

For me, the highest beauty are the subconscious tendencies of kindness, compassion, patience, respect, wisdom, perseverance, etc. Because they provide a good contrast to seeing the drawbacks of other subconscious tendencies like desire, hate, pride, worry, regret, etc. And they also oftentimes feel pretty good smile

The best thing though is that kindness, compassion, etc, can spring up at any time, regardless of who or where you are. As in, we all have these subconscious tendencies and they are “free” to use at any time. The more their value is appreciated, the more easily they seem to spring up. A kind wish for someone’s health, or just a kind word - it’s all free, easy, and guaranteed to make life a bit more bearable at the time.

Some actually say that kindness, compassion, etc, can be developed to such strong degrees that you could experience pure bliss for aeons and aeons due to their strength. Of course, some say that there are things even better than pure bliss. And so on. I think it’s important to experience all these things for oneself so that at some point you can honestly say and just know that you are simply not interested anymore in anything whatsoever that the matrix has to offer.

#82 2022-03-02 07:40:45

The idea of nothing mattering and giving up desires doesn't inspire or comfort me at all. The idea of having the time and space in infinity to fulfill all of my desires before merging back with source is much more fitting to me. My indignation and rebellion against all of the wrongness, the nihilism, and the arbitrary suffering is all that keeps me going, because I know that I am right.

righteously indignant

#83 2022-03-02 17:16:38

lostsole

D

Last edited by lostsole (2022-03-06 08:36:12)

#84 2022-03-02 17:46:35

Meridianwoman

Thank you for this advice which is helpful to everyone... even people who are eating healthy!
Every little thing we put in our mouths now, needs to be questioned.  The nanobots and who-knows-what-else may be added to packaged foods.
Stay strong and help those who help themselves.

#85 2022-03-02 20:09:38

lostsole

Thank you Meridianwoman, I appreciate your comment also. I do feel strongly, that we should not judge too harshly how we perceive the outer world to be, until we know our inner world is screwed on right with no/low filters coloring things wrongly.

Why do you call yourself Meridianwoman? Are you living near Boise, Idaho by chance, in Meridian? I live in Idaho, USA, is why I ask.

#86 2022-03-02 21:05:50

Meridianwoman

You're right LostSole about how it's easy to harshly judging the outer world.  I guess the sentence about ingesting nanobots was a little on the paranoid side.  That's spreading unnecessary fear.

I might change my user name 'meridianwoman'.  It's been an easy unique user name to remember, but it doesn't have significance.  Just sounds cool.  My name is Donna.
I had a dream at night with the words meridian woman (maybe 25 years ago,) and I thought I'd use it for a user name.

I like your avatar name Lost Sole.  Sole also means the bottom or the sole of a shoe; like broken shoe.  I sometimes feel like a broken shoe. but much less so now that I'm older and got more common sense now (I hope so, anyway.)

#87 2022-03-02 21:15:56

lostsole

I don't think you were spreading fear about nanobots. Everyone at this forum knows they are in everything now days, at least the graphene oxide. Thus in part my big post a couple months back about how screwed we might be from the nano materials. It's also the same post covering how awful my mother's death was post papaya. I was very depressed at the time for obvious reasons.

Anyway...

Well, so you don't live in Meridian, but you have my wife's exact name, even spelled the same, Donna! : ) Odd..

Regardless, it's a cool "dreamy" avatar name whether you keep it or not.

My avatar does mean the sole of a shoe, but truth is, I've been down so many, many... divergent spiritual paths over the last twenty years and have not found anything conclusive, that indeed, I am a lost "soul".

Great to meet you and yes, you seem to have a lot of common sense!

Oh, and my name is Deven.

Last edited by lostsole (2022-03-02 21:17:24)

#88 2022-03-03 00:47:48

pete

Genoveva wrote:

@pete,  thank you for your posting. This is the most insightful analysis of spiritual evolution I have ever seen.

Thanks, Genoveva. I look to your posts for courage in the face of everything that gets thrown at us.

#89 2022-03-03 00:55:02

pete

Brahman wrote:

Pete,
I don't know how familiar you are with eastern philosophy (not religion) but I've been involved for years and have sifted out what I think has helped me with my consciousness. For example, I can stop my desires whenever I want and I can not be influenced by my mind based on the experience I have of these teachings. And I can still pretend to participate in a seemingly illusory universe as a "gamer". Illusory, not because it doesn't exist, but because it is consciousness, as are we. Only it exists, I think.

I wouldn’t say I’m any sort of an expert, but yeah, many of those old Hindu, Jain and Buddhist texts are a treasure and still quite relatable.

I’d like to consider a bit how to respond regarding stopping desire, so will address here the other good topics you raise. Please don’t take the following as any sort of criticism. I’m just sharing my perspective.

Regarding illusion, I realise it is often used as a metaphor in Eastern traditions to illustrate and explain things. However, I also find it is often taken out of context (I’m not saying that you are), such as when some declare that entire life is an illusion or a game. I strongly disagree with that, which is why I strongly disagree with GF when they say that suffering of people in 3D doesn’t matter because 3D life is just a game.

I mean, if suffering is experienced, it’s not an illusion and certainly not a game. The perceived reason for suffering, or the situation in which suffering happens, may indeed be described as illusory by some, but that does not make the experience of suffering any less real. So, I think here I agree with Swaruus when they object to how GF sees our experiences in 3D.

In fact, I would extend the same reality to pain, hate, desire, kindness, etc, and say that there is no difference between the experience of desire (or hate, fear, etc) in 3D or 5D, 7D or whatever. The objects of desire may be different, but the same subconscious tendency is being experienced. That is why I entirely disagree with GF when they say that 3D lives are just a game. There is absolutely no difference between 3D and 5D, as far as the experience of subconscious tendencies is concerned at least.

Regarding consciousness being the only thing existing, or being everything. I realize that many Hindu traditions agree on that. Swaruus generally seem to say the same thing. I find Buddhist and Jain texts would differ though - consciousness for them would be just another one of those things you could get attached to, or basically just another point of attachment, or a “subconscious tendency” as I’d call it. That’s why a godhead, creator, source, etc, seem to play no part in those tradition, other than to dismiss as just another belief-system rather than direct knowledge.

Of course, saying that desire, consciousness, or kindness are just subconscious tendencies does not mean that they are illusions or worthless. On the contrary, they are experienced, and thus, very real (I'd say at least), regardless of whether they are experienced in 3, 5, or whatever D.

Similarly, saying that they are not worth attaching to (or seeing that freedom from them is preferrable to attachment to them) does not mean that life is pointless and that nothing matters. On the contrary, every single experience starts to matter, regardless of whether it is an experience of desire, consciousness, respect, hate, despair, etc.

I mean, if your goal is complete freedom, and you think you could get there by understanding the nature of these experiences, then every single moment becomes incredibly valuable because it presents an opportunity to understand these things deeper. The more you understand, the more freedom you gain. Life for the sake of understanding is worth living, I find. And if there is a bit of compassion, kindness, calm, etc, along the way, it could also be a fairly pleasant one.

#90 2022-03-03 03:01:48

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

Actually my wish is that there should be no suffering.

Actually, "suffering" is individual and as long as any kind of duality exists it is part of the existence, meaning that it only fully ends once back at Source again.

Example 1: Ask a meat eating Draco and the Human he intends to eat about "life without suffering". Either one suffers from starvation or the other from getting eaten.

Example 2: Love will kill low frequency beings, while low frequency will make loving beings suffer. These just cannot co-exist without suffering, but both frequency levels exist thanks to duality.

Obviously, these kind of examples can be a expanded across all areas of life and beyond.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#91 2022-03-03 03:18:34

Robert369

Brahman wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Actually, "suffering" is individual and as long as any kind of duality exists it is part of the existence, meaning that it only fully ends once back at Source again.

Why is there no suffering in the higher levels as in 3D? How do they exist without suffering?

No suffering at "Higher levels" ("as of 3D ??) ? Please read again, I wrote "back at Source again" which means ending one's existence and by that duality as a whole.

#92 2022-03-03 03:42:30

Robert369

Brahman wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Why is there no suffering in the higher levels as in 3D? How do they exist without suffering?

No suffering at "Higher levels" ("as of 3D ??) ? Please read again, I wrote "back at Source again" which means ending one's existence and by that duality as a whole.

Why doesn't dual existence last forever? Because it is real, it should not end in the Source as nothing.

"Forever" ? Duality is not time-bound but related to your consciousness level, just like time and space are. And once the consciousness level is grown beyond it (time, space or duality), you no longer are perceiving the illusion of it - which for ending all of duality ultimately is Source and by that one's non-existence, because existing or not is already the first duality to face.

#93 2022-03-03 03:58:51

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

Then there are no mental concepts in the Source when the mind does not exist in the non-existent, so there are no more ideas of what has been and what will be.

Not sure what you try to convey, but existence of duality and thus oneself also excludes the existence of one's mind. It does NOT say anything about "mental concepts in the Source" or whatever else can be speculated about it, neither did I even touch that subject because it is unrelated to your topic of duality to which I replied (only).

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-03 03:59:28)

#94 2022-03-03 04:15:47

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

I mean, this suffering that you cherish so much now and seem to think that you can't exist without it, at the same time you allow it into your mind. Duality is in the mind.
It does NOT say anything about "mental concepts in the Source" - the mind is not the Source. But our mind create duality. So in duality there is not the Source.

I see what you wish to say. But... that in my view is not quite it, because Source is everything in existence and beyond in our universe, which includes the mind as part of our own existence. You cannot separate the mind and our existence, because both become one with Source as soon as duality ends.

As said, this is because the first dualities are about the existence of oneself and its basics:

Existence or not.
Mind or not.

This means that duality comes into play before the mind even starts to exist, because "mind or not mind" already being a required duality to make a mind existing or not.

Either nothing exists except being "back to Source" and nothing else, or "some"thing exists, and then duality begins. And this "thing" obviously is not necessarily a tangible object or the like, but also anything beyond - like mind and the overall existence.

This was in a much simpler way also explained by Swaruu, though I like add that unlike the Taygetan belief system, there's more than Source, because Source "exists" too - and is not alone, meaning the endless structure of creation doesn't end with it.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-03 04:18:07)

#95 2022-03-03 04:43:40

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

Okay but mind creates duality because without mind you can't distinguish between good and bad as everyone has a different mind.

You mix up "creation" and "perception". Source creates your existence and mind, and you receive existence and perception thanks to this gift.

#96 2022-03-03 06:43:19

pete

Brahman wrote:

For example, I can stop my desires whenever I want and I can not be influenced by my mind based on the experience I have of these teachings.

I'd like to share my thoughts on stopping desire now. Not as a criticism of what you are saying, but just an observation.

Whenever I manage to intentionally stop a desire, it’s usually through an even stronger/deeper desire. E.g. “I choose to stop smoking because I want to live and not die”. Even when I stop all thought and sensory input and then experience only calm and bliss, that too is because deep down I actually want to experience those things. In other words, all of this only further strengthens desire/attachment as a subconscious tendency. Hence, I’d say that intentionally stopping desire cannot really work in the long run.

That said, I don’t think desire is really a problem. I mean, it can certainly provide a lot of pleasure, it literally creates worlds upon worlds, life after life. Like any subconscious tendency though, I’d say that desire simply has its benefits and its drawbacks. Pleasure would be its benefit. But when you can’t have what you want, then desire leads to pain and suffering. That is the drawback. Is that enough of a drawback to start looking for something better? It’s up to each one of us, as you say.

For example, there are rare moments when desire seems to fall away on its own, because a better way to experience something suddenly becomes apparent. E.g. I may be motivated to give you a present because I desire your approval, or this might happen because I suddenly experience respect towards you. When respect is recognised as a better experience than desire, then the motivation would naturally incline and grow towards respect rather than towards desire. In other words, no effort is required to fight desire in such cases - it just drops away by default because respect is appreciated/understood as a more valuable alternative.

The same could be observed about kindness, compassion, wisdom, patience, etc, in comparison to desire, hate, regret, pride, etc. E.g. acting out of kindness tends to be a better experience than acting out of hate. If this becomes apparent often, there will be a natural inclining towards acting out of kindness instead of hate. Of  ourse, this is a gradual and often slow process, but still, slowly and without any effort really, you incline away from certain subconscious tendencies, toward other tendencies that you appreciate/value more.

If you are inclining away from desire because you happen to appreciate/value of experiencing kindness, compassion, etc, more, then I’d say that at some point, desire would completely drop away for good. And since you no longer need it and you no longer identify with it, it would never manifest again. By that point, all your actions would be motivated by tendencies you value as better experiences - kindness, compassion, etc. However, since there is no more desire in the form of attachment to experiencing (e.g. wanting to experience something through the senses), or even to existing (or not existing), then when you die, you die for the very last time because there is no more desire that could bring you back into the matrix anymore. Freedom.

#97 2022-03-03 11:46:25

Robert369

Brahman wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Okay but mind creates duality because without mind you can't distinguish between good and bad as everyone has a different mind.

You mix up "creation" and "perception". Source creates your existence and mind, and you receive existence and perception thanks to this gift.

Perception is the same, creation is ideas, your perception. I think Swaruu had said that the Source has no relation to individual existence.  It is guided by the mind.

This is valid for lower planes of existence, but at Source level nothing but source and its ideas exists, which implies that it will firstly need to create your existence, mind, etc. so that you even can begin to "be" and "have ideas".

Please try to think more abstract, as whatever was explained for the regular levels of existence has no relevance at Source level. Instead, one needs to understand what "existing" and "creation" at that level mean. I hope that this discussion helps with such, but the rest you will need to ponder within yourself - without any thinking in lower planes structures and content.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-03 21:01:00)

#98 2022-03-03 20:48:13

Meridianwoman

pete wrote:
Brahman wrote:

For example, I can stop my desires whenever I want and I can not be influenced by my mind based on the experience I have of these teachings.

I'd like to share my thoughts on stopping desire now.
For example, there are rare moments when desire seems to fall away on its own, because a better way to experience something suddenly becomes apparent.

then when you die, you die for the very last time because there is no more desire that could bring you back into the matrix anymore. Freedom.

Life on this planet for us, is an exaggeration of duality, due to the parasite-infested matrix of the Earth.  It's easy to be hard on oneself.

If we remind ourselves of this hardship or handicap, then it might be easier to stop habits of smoking, sweets, alcohol, etc.

When you feel the desire of negative thoughts of people who anger, take a walk outdoors.  Even if it is nighttime or raining.  Get an umbrella and distract yourself with fresh air.  Then reward yourself with salty nuts or baby carrots from the grocery store. 
This kind of change-of-routine may help people get on the path to detoxing the body.

Anyway, taking walks outdoors is very calming and natural tranquility for me.

#99 2022-03-04 04:16:40

lostsole

Meridianwoman, your getting outside advice is great. And your other points.

If you have interest, and if you are not already familiar with Barbara Marciniak's books and channelings, I bet you would enjoy her work from another group of Pleiadians. They talk often about the critical need to be in nature at this time.

They also have some interesting predictions. The channeling link below is from 2016.

The time slots I put below were to start you a minute early on each segment to get better context. 

First, go to about min. 33 and listen for a few minutes until they talk about the nano tech in vaccines and the antennas they create. This was long before we knew about it. They also talk about population reduction a few minutes in.

Then, go to min. 49 in the same 2016 video, and listen up to where they talk about "just wait until 2020, planetary crisis, trauma, wakes people up, etc." 

In her first 90's book, "Bringers of the Dawn", the Pleiadians said in about twenty years there will be a splitting of worlds. We are living in that now I believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoE10cWo_e4

#100 2022-03-04 07:05:44

To me, it already looks like we are in the shit timeline. I am familiar with BOTD and the channelings. She did say that a lot from the bad timelines would bleed through even into the positive timelines. Still, it is difficult to picture a good outcome from this point.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-03-04 07:06:56)

righteously indignant

Board footer