You are not logged in.

#101 2022-03-03 03:18:34

Robert369
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Brahman wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Actually, "suffering" is individual and as long as any kind of duality exists it is part of the existence, meaning that it only fully ends once back at Source again.

Why is there no suffering in the higher levels as in 3D? How do they exist without suffering?

No suffering at "Higher levels" ("as of 3D ??) ? Please read again, I wrote "back at Source again" which means ending one's existence and by that duality as a whole.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#102 2022-03-03 03:25:03

Brahman
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Robert369 wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Actually, "suffering" is individual and as long as any kind of duality exists it is part of the existence, meaning that it only fully ends once back at Source again.

Why is there no suffering in the higher levels as in 3D? How do they exist without suffering?

No suffering at "Higher levels" ("as of 3D ??) ? Please read again, I wrote "back at Source again" which means ending one's existence and by that duality as a whole.

Why doesn't dual existence last forever? Because it is real, it should not end in the Source as nothing.


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#103 2022-03-03 03:42:30

Robert369
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Brahman wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Why is there no suffering in the higher levels as in 3D? How do they exist without suffering?

No suffering at "Higher levels" ("as of 3D ??) ? Please read again, I wrote "back at Source again" which means ending one's existence and by that duality as a whole.

Why doesn't dual existence last forever? Because it is real, it should not end in the Source as nothing.

"Forever" ? Duality is not time-bound but related to your consciousness level, just like time and space are. And once the consciousness level is grown beyond it (time, space or duality), you no longer are perceiving the illusion of it - which for ending all of duality ultimately is Source and by that one's non-existence, because existing or not is already the first duality to face.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#104 2022-03-03 03:51:51

Brahman
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Robert369 wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

No suffering at "Higher levels" ("as of 3D ??) ? Please read again, I wrote "back at Source again" which means ending one's existence and by that duality as a whole.

Why doesn't dual existence last forever? Because it is real, it should not end in the Source as nothing.

"Forever" ? Duality is not time-bound but related to your consciousness level, just like time and space are. And once the consciousness level is grown beyond it (time, space or duality), you no longer are perceiving the illusion of it - which for ending all of duality ultimately is Source and by that one's non-existence, because existing or not is already the first duality to face.


Then there are no mental concepts in the Source when the mind does not exist in the non-existent, so there are no more ideas of what has been and what will be.


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#105 2022-03-03 03:58:51

Robert369
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Brahman wrote:

Then there are no mental concepts in the Source when the mind does not exist in the non-existent, so there are no more ideas of what has been and what will be.

Not sure what you try to convey, but existence of duality and thus oneself also excludes the existence of one's mind. It does NOT say anything about "mental concepts in the Source" or whatever else can be speculated about it, neither did I even touch that subject because it is unrelated to your topic of duality to which I replied (only).

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-03 03:59:28)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#106 2022-03-03 04:08:23

Brahman
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Robert369 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Then there are no mental concepts in the Source when the mind does not exist in the non-existent, so there are no more ideas of what has been and what will be.

Not sure what you try to convey, but existence of duality and thus oneself also excludes the existence of one's mind. It does NOT say anything about "mental concepts in the Source" or whatever else can be speculated about it, neither did I even touch that subject because it is unrelated to your topic of duality to which I replied (only).

I mean, this suffering that you cherish so much now and seem to think that you can't exist without it, at the same time you allow it into your mind. Duality is in the mind.
It does NOT say anything about "mental concepts in the Source" - the mind is not the Source. But our mind create duality. So in duality there is not the Source.


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#107 2022-03-03 04:15:47

Robert369
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Brahman wrote:

I mean, this suffering that you cherish so much now and seem to think that you can't exist without it, at the same time you allow it into your mind. Duality is in the mind.
It does NOT say anything about "mental concepts in the Source" - the mind is not the Source. But our mind create duality. So in duality there is not the Source.

I see what you wish to say. But... that in my view is not quite it, because Source is everything in existence and beyond in our universe, which includes the mind as part of our own existence. You cannot separate the mind and our existence, because both become one with Source as soon as duality ends.

As said, this is because the first dualities are about the existence of oneself and its basics:

Existence or not.
Mind or not.
...

This means that duality comes into play before the mind even starts to exist, because "mind or not mind" already being a required duality to make a mind existing or not.

Either nothing exists except being "back to Source" and nothing else, or "some"thing exists, and then duality begins. And this "thing" obviously is not necessarily a tangible object or the like, but also anything beyond - like mind and the overall existence.

This was in a much simpler way also explained by Swaruu, though I like add that unlike the Taygetan belief system, there's more than Source, because Source "exists" too - and is not alone, meaning the endless structure of creation doesn't end with it.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-03 04:18:07)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#108 2022-03-03 04:31:41

Brahman
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Robert369 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I mean, this suffering that you cherish so much now and seem to think that you can't exist without it, at the same time you allow it into your mind. Duality is in the mind.
It does NOT say anything about "mental concepts in the Source" - the mind is not the Source. But our mind create duality. So in duality there is not the Source.

I see what you wish to say. But... that in my view is not quite it, because Source is everything in existence and beyond in our universe, which includes the mind as part of our own existence. You cannot separate the mind and our existence, because both become one with Source as soon as duality ends.

As said, this is because the first dualities are about the existence of oneself and its basics:

Existence or not.
Mind or not.
...

This means that duality comes into play before the mind even starts to exist, because "mind or not mind" already being a required duality to make a mind existing or not.

Either nothing exists except being "back to Source" and nothing else, or "some"thing exists, and then duality begins. And this "thing" obviously is not necessarily a tangible object or the like, but also anything beyond - like mind and the overall existence.

This was in a much simpler way also explained by Swaruu, though I like add that unlike the Taygetan belief system, there's more than Source, because Source "exists" too - and is not alone, meaning the endless structure of creation doesn't end with it.

Okay but mind creates duality because without mind you can't distinguish between good and bad as everyone has a different mind. For example, someone thinks good is bad, happiness is suffering, etc. Everyone is a creator and can shape their reality through their thoughts. If he wants suffering, he will accept it in his mind. Thoughts themselves create. But in the end when it dissolves into the Source and is nothing, even though it is the same Source, then it forgets everything and has no mind. That is why they often say that the mind is the creator. Without mind/thoughts there is no creation and this is called non-existence.

I don't know what is above the Source that Swaruu is talking about. I am referring to the Source of all sources.


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#109 2022-03-03 04:43:40

Robert369
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Brahman wrote:

Okay but mind creates duality because without mind you can't distinguish between good and bad as everyone has a different mind.

You mix up "creation" and "perception". Source creates your existence and mind, and you receive existence and perception thanks to this gift.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#110 2022-03-03 04:55:19

Brahman
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Robert369 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Okay but mind creates duality because without mind you can't distinguish between good and bad as everyone has a different mind.

You mix up "creation" and "perception". Source creates your existence and mind, and you receive existence and perception thanks to this gift.

Perception is the same, creation is ideas, your perception. I think Swaruu had said that the Source has no relation to individual existence.  It is guided by the mind. For example, the thought that you will be reborn again and live somewhere again is the mind and so your existence continues through your thoughts. It happens because of them. That is why cabal wants to have control of the human mind to control our existence as they like. But those who know that the mind creates our reality do not yield to control.


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#111 2022-03-03 06:43:19

pete
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Brahman wrote:

For example, I can stop my desires whenever I want and I can not be influenced by my mind based on the experience I have of these teachings.

I'd like to share my thoughts on stopping desire now. Not as a criticism of what you are saying, but just an observation.

Whenever I manage to intentionally stop a desire, it’s usually through an even stronger/deeper desire. E.g. “I choose to stop smoking because I want to live and not die”. Even when I stop all thought and sensory input and then experience only calm and bliss, that too is because deep down I actually want to experience those things. In other words, all of this only further strengthens desire/attachment as a subconscious tendency. Hence, I’d say that intentionally stopping desire cannot really work in the long run.

That said, I don’t think desire is really a problem. I mean, it can certainly provide a lot of pleasure, it literally creates worlds upon worlds, life after life. Like any subconscious tendency though, I’d say that desire simply has its benefits and its drawbacks. Pleasure would be its benefit. But when you can’t have what you want, then desire leads to pain and suffering. That is the drawback. Is that enough of a drawback to start looking for something better? It’s up to each one of us, as you say.
 
For example, there are rare moments when desire seems to fall away on its own, because a better way to experience something suddenly becomes apparent. E.g. I may be motivated to give you a present because I desire your approval, or this might happen because I suddenly experience respect towards you. When respect is recognised as a better experience than desire, then the motivation would naturally incline and grow towards respect rather than towards desire. In other words, no effort is required to fight desire in such cases - it just drops away by default because respect is appreciated/understood as a more valuable alternative.

The same could be observed about kindness, compassion, wisdom, patience, etc, in comparison to desire, hate, regret, pride, etc. E.g. acting out of kindness tends to be a better experience than acting out of hate. If this becomes apparent often, there will be a natural inclining towards acting out of kindness instead of hate. Of  ourse, this is a gradual and often slow process, but still, slowly and without any effort really, you incline away from certain subconscious tendencies, toward other tendencies that you appreciate/value more.

If you are inclining away from desire because you happen to appreciate/value of experiencing kindness, compassion, etc, more, then I’d say that at some point, desire would completely drop away for good. And since you no longer need it and you no longer identify with it, it would never manifest again. By that point, all your actions would be motivated by tendencies you value as better experiences - kindness, compassion, etc. However, since there is no more desire in the form of attachment to experiencing (e.g. wanting to experience something through the senses), or even to existing (or not existing), then when you die, you die for the very last time because there is no more desire that could bring you back into the matrix anymore. Freedom.

Offline

#112 2022-03-03 11:46:25

Robert369
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Brahman wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Okay but mind creates duality because without mind you can't distinguish between good and bad as everyone has a different mind.

You mix up "creation" and "perception". Source creates your existence and mind, and you receive existence and perception thanks to this gift.

Perception is the same, creation is ideas, your perception. I think Swaruu had said that the Source has no relation to individual existence.  It is guided by the mind.

This is valid for lower planes of existence, but at Source level nothing but source and its ideas exists, which implies that it will firstly need to create your existence, mind, etc. so that you even can begin to "be" and "have ideas".

Please try to think more abstract, as whatever was explained for the regular levels of existence has no relevance at Source level. Instead, one needs to understand what "existing" and "creation" at that level mean. I hope that this discussion helps with such, but the rest you will need to ponder within yourself - without any thinking in lower planes structures and content.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-03 21:01:00)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#113 2022-03-03 20:48:13

Meridianwoman
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

pete wrote:
Brahman wrote:

For example, I can stop my desires whenever I want and I can not be influenced by my mind based on the experience I have of these teachings.

I'd like to share my thoughts on stopping desire now.
For example, there are rare moments when desire seems to fall away on its own, because a better way to experience something suddenly becomes apparent.

then when you die, you die for the very last time because there is no more desire that could bring you back into the matrix anymore. Freedom.

Life on this planet for us, is an exaggeration of duality, due to the parasite-infested matrix of the Earth.  It's easy to be hard on oneself.

If we remind ourselves of this hardship or handicap, then it might be easier to stop habits of smoking, sweets, alcohol, etc.

When you feel the desire of negative thoughts of people who anger, take a walk outdoors.  Even if it is nighttime or raining.  Get an umbrella and distract yourself with fresh air.  Then reward yourself with salty nuts or baby carrots from the grocery store. 
This kind of change-of-routine may help people get on the path to detoxing the body.

Anyway, taking walks outdoors is very calming and natural tranquility for me.

Offline

#114 2022-03-04 04:16:40

lostsole
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Meridianwoman, your getting outside advice is great. And your other points.

If you have interest, and if you are not already familiar with Barbara Marciniak's books and channelings, I bet you would enjoy her work from another group of Pleiadians. They talk often about the critical need to be in nature at this time.

They also have some interesting predictions. The channeling link below is from 2016.

The time slots I put below were to start you a minute early on each segment to get better context. 

First, go to about min. 33 and listen for a few minutes until they talk about the nano tech in vaccines and the antennas they create. This was long before we knew about it. They also talk about population reduction a few minutes in.

Then, go to min. 49 in the same 2016 video, and listen up to where they talk about "just wait until 2020, planetary crisis, trauma, wakes people up, etc." 

In her first 90's book, "Bringers of the Dawn", the Pleiadians said in about twenty years there will be a splitting of worlds. We are living in that now I believe.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoE10cWo_e4

Offline

#115 2022-03-04 07:05:44

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

To me, it already looks like we are in the shit timeline. I am familiar with BOTD and the channelings. She did say that a lot from the bad timelines would bleed through even into the positive timelines. Still, it is difficult to picture a good outcome from this point.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-03-04 07:06:56)


righteously indignant

Offline

#116 2022-03-04 07:26:27

Robert369
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Crystal Dragon wrote:

To me, it already looks like we are in the shit timeline. I am familiar with BOTD and the channelings. She did say that a lot from the bad timelines would bleed through even into the positive timelines. Still, it is difficult to picture a good outcome from this point.

Yes, we know that you look only at the negative parts of the world ongoings for a while already, while utterly blocking the positive ones and how all of this plays and must play together to allow Humanity to get through all this.

This being said - and that is not only directed at you but also others in this and a couple of other threads -, looking at all the many recent negative/destructive posts about the current situation and the desire to "exit", I'd like to remind everyone that no matter how you feel, you still are responsible for your actions, which includes needlessly and actively spreading negativity just for the sake of it while not adding anything to the actual discussions but instead constantly repeating the always-same lamentation.

This, in my view, has gotten to a point that it affects not only the ones doing it themselves (which would be their personal problem), but it starts to ruin the energies and purpose of this place, which is about information [repeated lamenting is no such...] and constructive [...and is destructive] collaboration and working on self-empowerment.

Thus, I advise to all those involved in such negativity to take a break and consider their current actions, and especially consider if it is adequate to actively work on ruining the constructive efforts of those who have not given up but instead see that not only the war can be won, but that we now need to gather up those who are ready for the future and empower them - instead of demoralizing people and by that ruining the purpose of Gosia's (and the rest of the team's) work.

This doesn't mean that difficult topics like "extraction" shouldn't be discussed, but as with all discussions such needs to be done maturely and constructively - and in this case in an especially sensible and mature manner.

Thanks to everyone who respect and support what this place is about.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#117 2022-03-04 09:03:28

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

I am simply sharing my perspective that at this current juncture, things do not appear to be going in the right direction at all. Given what was stated in Barbara Marciniak's more recent channelings, this could simply be the "bleed through effect" peaking, that we are already on a positive timeline, but seeing an overlapping of the negative timelines for a while yet. Only time will tell, but the fact of the matter is, it does not look good right now.

Looking at "how all of this must play together", I'm sure I'm not the only person who has a problem with the probability that a large percent of the population will be depopulated, and more yet will have a reduction in quality of life and DNA thanks to the papayas. If this is allowed to happen, the outcome will be distorted, even if "we win in the end". Instead of a large, sovereign Earth population standing in solidarity, there will be an "elite few" at the end of a depopulation outcome, no matter which side wins.

If the positive starseeds win out with most of the population gone, many will think it is because they are elite and special for not taking the papaya. The "ascended chosen ones", while their family and friends and countless others were just expendable pawns, or even part of the problem. More elitism. More "heaven and hell, chosen and damned" dichotomy. Many of the "chosen" will be thanking the federation for their heaven, and legitimizing the atrocious means because the end came out in their favor. Now, the handful of regulars on here are surely better than that, but enough will develop this mindset for it to be a real problem. I've seen it in the comment section in many of the videos, how depopulating all the unenlightened fools will be a blessing that helps us win.

The only good that I could potentially see from that, is if a bunch of the people who were depopulated mass awaken in pods and cause a huge uproar in 5d, overthrowing the federation entirely by force. 2020-2021 being the plandemic instead of mass contact is the focal point of why I already see this timeline as more than likely a total failure. Even if we win by the skin of our teeth, at what cost?

Back to the original topic of extraction, I believe that a more hands on approach needs to be taken. The starseeds that wish to be here should be supported more directly, the main thing being a direct line of contact with their star families. This will provide guidance and morale to keep them in the fight, and knowing they have a way out if things get too ugly gives a certain degree of confidence, extraction being the "nuclear option" for them if they find themselves completely unable to fulfill their desired mission.

Those that no longer function here and do not wish to be here should be extracted.They should not be martyred against their will in some game that they have lost interest in playing, left to suffer and rot. Given some time to heal and rehabilitate, they can be of tremendous service as go-betweens for contacting those "on the ground", and they can provide their star families with direct experiential insight about the situation from a first person perspective using their life experience. This would be the optimal, not to mention humane and compassionate, approach to the situation.

Contact coming in such few and narrow avenues, starseeds being left to fend for themselves during the most critical times, it is all too much like the past, the ages of priesthoods and martyrs, heaven and hell chosen one dichotomies, cataclysms and resets. It's the same old game, abiding by the same old rules, and until that changes, I'm seeing quite a slim chance that the results will be any different this time around. Call that negative, I call it realistic. Ironic, being that I am an idealist at heart, but I do not see idealism as the guiding factor in any of what is occurring right now. It never should have gotten to this point, and now that it has, a new approach is necessary. The prime directive is already dead, it has already been violated completely. It is time for the starseeds to make direct contact and be given real support and options. Anything less is playing by the same old rules, and considering our lives and our emotional wellbeing expendable.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-03-04 09:08:31)


righteously indignant

Offline

#118 2022-03-04 15:24:55

Happy
Moderator

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

The thing with polarity is that when one extreme is activated, the opposite is activated too. Darkness as a concept cannot exist without light existing as well. You cannot know evil without knowing good. So when you recognize something is wrong, it is because you see within yourself... ...what right is supposed to be. You know them both! And knowing this is a premise for you to be able to rise above it all. This points to your individual process – your learning and growing at a very deep level.

There’s no denying that you’ve fronted some negativity here lately, Crystal Dragon. I’ve been mostly tolerant with this (even if I’ve given some signals of discomfort with this to you), because it’s been very clearly rooted in near and personal experiences of yours. You chose to share it with us, and I really don’t see that as something bad – quite the contrary. And you’ve actually managed to relate your views to a somewhat wider perspective lately too. This is very promising in my own view, because it tells me you have not resigned. And that is important to me.

When it comes to who’s responsibility it is to come up with a resolution to the situation – both personally and globally – you point to the prime directive (among other things). It is obvious to us all, that there are factions in space, too, as we see it down here. There are nuances all over the place. And I’ll admit that a very good question is: What is the situation supposed to be, for it to allow our friends in orbit to meet with us? (- in this I see the “permit” given by the situation, not some entity).


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#119 2022-03-04 16:34:21

Spirit
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

This may come off as a bit harsh, but I feel the need to say it regardless.

I find it hysterical that advanced beings whom truly care and desire to reach out, are unwilling to do more at this stage, purely due to risk, when Nature is managing to provide self evident truths to anyone and everyone, every single day since, forever. Look at how much hurt and suffering Mother Earth has to deal with every single day, and yet she continues to provide, unconditionally, to all that wish it. The way I see it, unless you are willing to accept some risk, you will be waiting forever, as a perfect scenario is as real as a Unicorn. One foot in, one foot out, will do jack all right now. If one is unwilling to fully commit, risks and all, then your desired outcome will continue to be out of reach.

For example, if I were to stop fully committing to manifesting my ideal reality here and now, all because there is some risk and or potential conflict, then my reality would continue to reflect that through my own self doubt/worry/etc.

Again, I will state directly to my brothers and sisters. "Look at Nature, take inspiration, and just do it. Stop overthinking things, letting risk and potential conflict get in the way, and do what your hearts desire. If you want to reach out openly, then do so, with zero fear, worry, doubt, hesitation, etc. If a man like me can successfully manifest their own reality through thought and action, even going so far as to revoke all agreements made with others, risks and all, then somehow I suspect that you people can do the same, if you truly wanted to. Be the rebels you claim to be, and come out into the open, and bring your friends, of which I suspect there are many, given what you claim to stand for. Some Galactic UN that has become highly regressed and violated their own prime directive can hardly be considered an obstacle capable of stopping you and your friends."

Yes that is right, I have taken a course of action which is anything but risk-free, by revoking every single agreement made to anyone else, ever. By doing this however, I have completely unbounded myself and made it even easier to navigate life's many challenges, as now I only have to consider myself in the equation of my reality, while everything else will be a direct and clear violation of my freedoms and hence will be dealt with as such. If I can make such a choice on my own, then I bet that advanced beings can do better with what it is they wish to do.

Offline

#120 2022-03-04 16:46:26

Robert369
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

The problem with all the "information from space" is that it only shows information from those people who are involved and thus part of the problem - see the duality concepts of "no good without evil" and "no savior without a victim and a perpetrator". This means that everyone who operates at that level of existence (or rather attention focus) is actually involved and not able to see beyond what is really going on, and there can only come more or a changed duality from all of this.

What is needed to reduce duality is to apply a higher perspective, e.g. starting at Yazhi's level and mostly beyond, and then operating from there both in regards to actions and abilities. This may sound too abstract for most people, but keep in mind the old saying that one cannot solve any problem using the same means that caused it.

The message I wish to convey is that those who actively work on stabilizing the situation are not visible from the dualistic 3-6D view and thus not perceived, making the 3-6D people believe that they are on their own with this. But this is far from true, because the higher planes always are active and keeping things under control - it just is neither visible from down here for most people, nor are the concepts that they apply understandable by the lower density viewpoints.

This being said, many of those "higher planes helpers" have actually "dared to incarnate" - knowing the risks - as to help from down here in the physical with abilities and knowledge that are from beyond.

We are not alone and and "everything is as it needs to be" - albeit not understandable for most people, not even in a place like this where one of the most advanced information flows exists, because they allow themselves to get distracted by all the Earth+Space Cabals' pre-scripted theater instead of looking behind the stage.

What you see on Earth and also in Space are merely the theater actors, who believe their roles being "real" and them "making own decisions". But they are not aware that despite thinking they "use us" they are just tools themselves,  because the current game in the universe is played across all densities and not only in 3-7D.

Awakening is about perceiving and understanding that which currently is unperceivable, meaning that a raise of frequency and by that consciousness awareness is key to get there. And the more one succeeds in this (which requires to not give in to the negative theater but opposing it from within and do shadow work!), the more "enlightened" and thus seeing/understanding ones becomes.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#121 2022-03-04 16:58:15

Spirit
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

I agree with you Robert, however my point is that if I can manage to do what I have done, and if Nature can do what she does, then I think our Taygetan friends and their allies can certainly do more openly, and some Galactic UN is hardly going to pose as an obstacle in this since they have so many issues to deal with themselves. My point stands that it is hysterical to want to help so much, and yet because there is some risk, the choice to help suddenly becomes difficult to make. Middle ground solutions are hardly solutions to the ongoing issues, and in fact are part of the reason why people are in this mess. Me thinks a little more bravery can go a long way.

Offline

#122 2022-03-04 17:11:51

white dwarf
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Hello, everybody. I'm another person who wishes to get extracted and I believe myself to be a good candidate. I have an open mind, a life that would be very easy to discard and my presence on this planet as it is now is useless to the cause. I'm old enough to know I don't belong here. I don't know if I am in immersion, but that would explain a lot. I can only wonder why any E.T.s would care to extract a non-starseed weirdo just because they request it, but I still want it. I have no idea if they're able to sense a telepathic S.O.S., and how they would locate me or find me on the internet, I'm a ghost online. Anyway, I hope to have some helpful brainstorming here.

First of all, I think it's not the best idea to focus exclusively on the Toleka team while trying to manifest our extraction. Legend says there are other races in the orbit too (let's skip the Andromedans) and there's a chance someone else is kind enough. It's probably better to keep our options open. Especially if you're non-Taygetan starseeds and your people are around. Besides, I would rather not impose myself on a particular group. Currently I'm focused on sending energy into the universe with my intention. I've been attuned to a couple of energies in the past, which I like to think helps a bit.

The recollection of how and why we ended up on Earth should help most of us, but that wall is difficult to tear down, especially for the immersed. I remember hearing that one of the reasons not to remember is the avatar changing due to those memories. Not that it matters much when someone is done with this shitshow. So I also do energy work on myself to basically stop being a human, whatever that means exactly.

I agree with the sentiment that starseeds deserve the option to leave. I imagine some of them wouldn't be quick to return to their home planet and not look back. And although we can always terminate our bodies, it has its challenges even if there's no fear of death. A while ago I caught myself thinking about getting the jab. Some people drop dead shortly after and all I need to do is let them stick a needle in my arm. Yeah, I'm not doing well.

If you've read everything, here's your sugarfree cookie *cookie*

Offline

#123 2022-03-04 17:12:47

Robert369
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Spirit wrote:

Me thinks a little more bravery can go a long way.

You assume a lot, and negatively so. Yet, as Gosia explained on Telegram just recently, the Taygetans do way more than providing information, but for obvious reasons this cannot be shared during times of war.

And war it is, in which means that the Taygetans are part of it in their respective positive role.

But we need to understand that one cannot solve problems using the same means that caused them, meaning that war is no solution to war as it will cement the war condition even more.

Instead, getting out of the duality loop is the only way to end the war, meaning that Alenym's approach - that has been only hinted very carefully - is the way to go: We need less war if we want to end war, and not more.

This more spiritual approach is the only way to solve the situation, but so far there has been little information given on what they are doing - which is natural, considering the ongoing war; which is nothing less than the continuation of the million+ years old Orion Wars that aim at taking over the galaxy (which would also destroy it).


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#124 2022-03-04 18:53:05

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

@white dwarf. “They” most definitely can pick up telepathic signals. In addition to this I believe many starseeds are tagged with tech too. My experience supports the fact “them” being constantly aware of my whereabouts and in possession of means making physical connection at any given “moment”. If extractions were about to occur in larger scale, my money goes for them being executed by the group of beings one embodies in his current incarnation in immersion.

The difficult part is to know how valuable our being here is. We can only know it afterwards when it has fully played out. My intuition says the awaken starseeds are the vanguard, not some random bunch out for a night in disco. Perhaps this is exactly why many feel tested to extreme. For me the most difficult part for being here is the loneliness which arises from being away from the real family and not understanding people and what’s driving them, and having completely different cosmology and value system. Like living in the dark ages with witch hunt mob.

I have experienced my earthly avatar changing with my deepening connection to “above”, both mentally and physically. My guess is that it’s due to intensified conscious connection to one’s “higher aspect of self”, the “me” in the pod. I see this advantageous to “the cause”, helping bringing more light here. On a personal level it’s a bit different, because me knowing more about my “real” life up there makes me miss it more.

Crystal Dragon makes an interesting point above. I think it’s worth investigating whether the extracted could act as intermediaries for disclosure.


Pleiadian starseed traveler.

Offline

#125 2022-03-04 18:57:57

lostsole
Member

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

D

Last edited by lostsole (2022-03-06 08:37:30)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB