You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-03 21:10:17

ro2778

The Cosmic Agency Reunion Party June 21st 2022!

I was thinking about how we can all have some fun and obviously the idea of having a party came to mind! We've all been through a lot, all these lives or even this single life and we all found one another so that we could thrive in the face of significant adversity and escape this place. So we definitely deserve to have a party and chat about old times.

The date for this party is 21st June 2022, only 3 months away and I need everyone's help!

The Cosmic Agency community currently incarnated need to put their collective thinking caps on, to make this party the greatest in the history of parties! It is literally going to be out of this world... crazy good, because of your ideas. They should be fun and have that personal touch.

Gosia, can you ask the Taygetans and Swaruus to confirm the venue? I was thinking Suzy's hanger on the Viera perhaps? Or the Toleka if they like? Or somewhere else, I guess it depends how many people are going to show up!

And finally we need to get the word out, so of course, that's a job for Gosia! Once the planning is complete perhaps Gosia can make an announcement video and then once the party is done we will of course need the video report as well!

You may be thinking who is going to attend this party? The Toleka crew obviously and the Swaruus. And hopefully a good number of us! Although, not us as the humans we are now. I mean us, once we are done with Earth and we're back in our stellar civilisations, or non-corporeal forms. All we need to do, is remember the date of the party and the venue and then travel to that frequency and have our reunion. On Taygeta they tpyically remember 2 or 3 past lives, so I'm hoping that will be the case for the majority of us and the idea is that you attend the party in the life you recall the memory. Or if anyone has a more reliable suggestion for passing the message to your next stellar incarnation please share.

Those of us who aren't compatible with the venue's physical environment may have to use some technology to attend virtually or holographically? But the idea is that as many turn up physically as possible and have a good time and reminisce! Hopefully the non-corporeal beings can materialise a body for the night, or if not at least some sensors can be setup to detect your presance. Maybe the Taygetans have some ideas for interacting with non-corporeal beings?

I think we should all leave our swords in the cloak room, we don't want any accidents on the dance floor. And of course there will be fancy dress, come wearing your favourite human outfits. Can the Taygetans please replicate a retro, Earth 80ies/90ies style photo booth for the night - perhaps they have one in their museum? Run the photos through their new algorithm for the post-party report! Footwear must include flashing lights for some extra fun at the disco and to generally make Aneeka's dreams come true. Some portion of the venue should have a 21% Oxygen 79% Nitrogen atmosphere in which a bonfire will burn and party guests can write down their Earth memories, agreements and karma on little scraps of paper before releasing them into the flames and watching them turn to ash. Guests may bring hilarious home-made effigies if they wish. And of course, there will be cake and plenty of helium balloons!

That's a start, please add your ideas and make suggestions to create an unforgettable night! smile

#2 2022-03-03 21:17:32

PinkChopper

Re: The Cosmic Agency Reunion Party June 21st 2022!

I LOVE IT!  Especially the whole retro, Earth 80ies/90ies theme. Perfect from this personal perspective! Count me IN!

#3 2022-03-03 22:45:26

Also love the 80s/90s theme. Sounds like a great time. Somehow, to my dismay, I still wake up here every day, but in mental and emotional sense, I am definitely already "done with Earth". I like the idea of burning Earth memories and karma very much.  If something like this were ever to happen, I'd be there for sure.

righteously indignant

#4 2022-03-05 05:33:37

Neo

Oh! Please! Count me in, too... big_smile

In The Endless Search For The 'Divine Mindful Consciousness'...

#5 2022-03-05 14:00:02

Is this the most fun thing ever or what. I try to show up with my turntable and 70s - 90s albums which I have to remember to extract before leaving here.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2022-03-05 14:00:53)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#6 2022-03-05 16:45:17

Marc

As time doesn't exist, I'm already there and I'm having so much fun :-)
Thanks for the organization
So much fun and so much love !

By the way, Dhor Khalel is driving us around the block to have a better look at the Moon and the Earth. Just came back from it, that was awesome.
Also, the Swaruus are on fire on the dance floor, with their new move: "the Multidimensional Shuffle". This is crazy, Yahzy makes a move, disappears and reappears on the side of the floor. She's having a good time making people jump when she's reappearing.
Who's gonna be the Queen and the King of the party... not decided yet. Still voting.
Anéeka is making an impression dancing with her Light Up Flashing LED Sneakers.
Sooner, Suriko and Yahzy were doing a demonstration of their samuraï skills with their beloved kanata. Impressive !
boom booM boOM BoOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, the volume has just been cranked up... Alenyn allowed it :-)
"Pump up the jam, Pump it up, While your feet are stomping.... "
Maaannn, I need a beer... It's a good thing Rachel thought of bringing some non alcoholic IPA, ice cold... now I'm happy! :-)
I'm watching the stars by the hanger's translucid door and I'm thinking "Isn't it the best party ever!  I don't think I'm gonna go back to Earth, but having lived there for a while, makes me appreciate life so much more."

Oh, hey, Anéeka !  Please show me the Star Seeds room. She said: "Later tonight, we organized a visit for you all." I'm so looking forward to seeing Gosia and Mathias, looking at themselves in the pods. Priceless... hummmm... but there is no money over here, so everything is priceless, that's how valuable everything is, here. ;-)

I'm in front of the Suzy ship. "Hi Suzy, could you let me in for a little visit? I'm friend with the Swaruus  ;-)."  The door is opening. I think she likes me. While I'm sitting on the driver's seat, I see Roberto untie his hair, grap his guitar, and begin to sing "Living La Vida Loca". Maannn, the party is on! We have so much fun, I wish you were here.

Last edited by Marc (2022-03-05 16:46:58)

#7 2022-03-22 09:30:10

A month or two ago I had this dream where it was evening time, and I was walking down the street with some "friends" (I guess they were friendly, but in the dream I didn't specifically recognize or otherwise innately know them.)  As we walked past an apartment building, I saw Gosia looking out to the street from the balcony of her unit, her elbows resting on the balcony wall, relaxed and enjoying the evening.  Gosia had two pig tails, with her hair in pink or turquoise (I didn't write down the details).  I think there was some stringy lights strewn across the balcony facade facing the street.

Gosia looked at us welcomingly (as if she knew us and we her) as our group walked up to the balcony, which was situated too low to be on the 2nd floor but not on the ground level either.  I am not sure why I am including this detail to be honest lol.  Anyway, I noticed that beside Gosia stood two other women (pretty sure they were Nordic / white looking) who were wearing some kind of white chiton or something similar and hanging about on the balcony.  I couldn't remember much of the conversation that ensued, but one of us in the dream scene casually said "so let's get ready for X".  (X could be "the party" or "some fun" etc. I don't remember the actual words, but the "feeling")

As soon as that was said, the two other women started removing their robes in public view.  My feeling at the time was that they couldn't wait to get the party started and simply had to change into party-appropriate outfits asap.  I was mesmerized for a few seconds, but then the group, myself included, agreed to turn around to give the ladies some privacy (likely due to the conditioning received on Earth).  However, I had the feeling that they wouldn't have minded at all even if we didn't turn around.  Alas, I did not get to see what the fancy party dress looked like because that was when the dream started to fade away...

#8 2022-03-23 02:44:56

DarkOwl

90's warehouse rave in Suzy's hanger
Damn that would be good! big_smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#9 2022-03-24 05:50:02

PinkChopper

Marc wrote:

As time doesn't exist, I'm already there and I'm having so much fun :-)
Thanks for the organization
So much fun and so much love !

By the way, Dhor Khalel is driving us around the block to have a better look at the Moon and the Earth. Just came back from it, that was awesome.
Also, the Swaruus are on fire on the dance floor, with their new move: "the Multidimensional Shuffle". This is crazy, Yahzy makes a move, disappears and reappears on the side of the floor. She's having a good time making people jump when she's reappearing.
Who's gonna be the Queen and the King of the party... not decided yet. Still voting.
Anéeka is making an impression dancing with her Light Up Flashing LED Sneakers.
Sooner, Suriko and Yahzy were doing a demonstration of their samuraï skills with their beloved kanata. Impressive !
boom booM boOM BoOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, the volume has just been cranked up... Alenyn allowed it :-)
"Pump up the jam, Pump it up, While your feet are stomping.... "
Maaannn, I need a beer... It's a good thing Rachel thought of bringing some non alcoholic IPA, ice cold... now I'm happy! :-)
I'm watching the stars by the hanger's translucid door and I'm thinking "Isn't it the best party ever!  I don't think I'm gonna go back to Earth, but having lived there for a while, makes me appreciate life so much more."

Oh, hey, Anéeka !  Please show me the Star Seeds room. She said: "Later tonight, we organized a visit for you all." I'm so looking forward to seeing Gosia and Mathias, looking at themselves in the pods. Priceless... hummmm... but there is no money over here, so everything is priceless, that's how valuable everything is, here. ;-)

I'm in front of the Suzy ship. "Hi Suzy, could you let me in for a little visit? I'm friend with the Swaruus  ;-)."  The door is opening. I think she likes me. While I'm sitting on the driver's seat, I see Roberto untie his hair, grap his guitar, and begin to sing "Living La Vida Loca". Maannn, the party is on! We have so much fun, I wish you were here.

HAAA!!! That's so awesome! Bravo! Well done! ~hee hee~

Board footer