You are not logged in.

#101 2022-03-04 07:26:27

Robert369

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

Crystal Dragon wrote:

To me, it already looks like we are in the shit timeline. I am familiar with BOTD and the channelings. She did say that a lot from the bad timelines would bleed through even into the positive timelines. Still, it is difficult to picture a good outcome from this point.

Yes, we know that you look only at the negative parts of the world ongoings for a while already, while utterly blocking the positive ones and how all of this plays and must play together to allow Humanity to get through all this.

This being said - and that is not only directed at you but also others in this and a couple of other threads -, looking at all the many recent negative/destructive posts about the current situation and the desire to "exit", I'd like to remind everyone that no matter how you feel, you still are responsible for your actions, which includes needlessly and actively spreading negativity just for the sake of it while not adding anything to the actual discussions but instead constantly repeating the always-same lamentation.

This, in my view, has gotten to a point that it affects not only the ones doing it themselves (which would be their personal problem), but it starts to ruin the energies and purpose of this place, which is about information [repeated lamenting is no such...] and constructive [...and is destructive] collaboration and working on self-empowerment.

Thus, I advise to all those involved in such negativity to take a break and consider their current actions, and especially consider if it is adequate to actively work on ruining the constructive efforts of those who have not given up but instead see that not only the war can be won, but that we now need to gather up those who are ready for the future and empower them - instead of demoralizing people and by that ruining the purpose of Gosia's (and the rest of the team's) work.

This doesn't mean that difficult topics like "extraction" shouldn't be discussed, but as with all discussions such needs to be done maturely and constructively - and in this case in an especially sensible and mature manner.

Thanks to everyone who respect and support what this place is about.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#102 2022-03-04 09:03:28

I am simply sharing my perspective that at this current juncture, things do not appear to be going in the right direction at all. Given what was stated in Barbara Marciniak's more recent channelings, this could simply be the "bleed through effect" peaking, that we are already on a positive timeline, but seeing an overlapping of the negative timelines for a while yet. Only time will tell, but the fact of the matter is, it does not look good right now.

Looking at "how all of this must play together", I'm sure I'm not the only person who has a problem with the probability that a large percent of the population will be depopulated, and more yet will have a reduction in quality of life and DNA thanks to the papayas. If this is allowed to happen, the outcome will be distorted, even if "we win in the end". Instead of a large, sovereign Earth population standing in solidarity, there will be an "elite few" at the end of a depopulation outcome, no matter which side wins.

If the positive starseeds win out with most of the population gone, many will think it is because they are elite and special for not taking the papaya. The "ascended chosen ones", while their family and friends and countless others were just expendable pawns, or even part of the problem. More elitism. More "heaven and hell, chosen and damned" dichotomy. Many of the "chosen" will be thanking the federation for their heaven, and legitimizing the atrocious means because the end came out in their favor. Now, the handful of regulars on here are surely better than that, but enough will develop this mindset for it to be a real problem. I've seen it in the comment section in many of the videos, how depopulating all the unenlightened fools will be a blessing that helps us win.

The only good that I could potentially see from that, is if a bunch of the people who were depopulated mass awaken in pods and cause a huge uproar in 5d, overthrowing the federation entirely by force. 2020-2021 being the plandemic instead of mass contact is the focal point of why I already see this timeline as more than likely a total failure. Even if we win by the skin of our teeth, at what cost?

Back to the original topic of extraction, I believe that a more hands on approach needs to be taken. The starseeds that wish to be here should be supported more directly, the main thing being a direct line of contact with their star families. This will provide guidance and morale to keep them in the fight, and knowing they have a way out if things get too ugly gives a certain degree of confidence, extraction being the "nuclear option" for them if they find themselves completely unable to fulfill their desired mission.

Those that no longer function here and do not wish to be here should be extracted.They should not be martyred against their will in some game that they have lost interest in playing, left to suffer and rot. Given some time to heal and rehabilitate, they can be of tremendous service as go-betweens for contacting those "on the ground", and they can provide their star families with direct experiential insight about the situation from a first person perspective using their life experience. This would be the optimal, not to mention humane and compassionate, approach to the situation.

Contact coming in such few and narrow avenues, starseeds being left to fend for themselves during the most critical times, it is all too much like the past, the ages of priesthoods and martyrs, heaven and hell chosen one dichotomies, cataclysms and resets. It's the same old game, abiding by the same old rules, and until that changes, I'm seeing quite a slim chance that the results will be any different this time around. Call that negative, I call it realistic. Ironic, being that I am an idealist at heart, but I do not see idealism as the guiding factor in any of what is occurring right now. It never should have gotten to this point, and now that it has, a new approach is necessary. The prime directive is already dead, it has already been violated completely. It is time for the starseeds to make direct contact and be given real support and options. Anything less is playing by the same old rules, and considering our lives and our emotional wellbeing expendable.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-03-04 09:08:31)

righteously indignant

#103 2022-03-04 15:24:55

Happy

The thing with polarity is that when one extreme is activated, the opposite is activated too. Darkness as a concept cannot exist without light existing as well. You cannot know evil without knowing good. So when you recognize something is wrong, it is because you see within yourself... ...what right is supposed to be. You know them both! And knowing this is a premise for you to be able to rise above it all. This points to your individual process – your learning and growing at a very deep level.

There’s no denying that you’ve fronted some negativity here lately, Crystal Dragon. I’ve been mostly tolerant with this (even if I’ve given some signals of discomfort with this to you), because it’s been very clearly rooted in near and personal experiences of yours. You chose to share it with us, and I really don’t see that as something bad – quite the contrary. And you’ve actually managed to relate your views to a somewhat wider perspective lately too. This is very promising in my own view, because it tells me you have not resigned. And that is important to me.

When it comes to who’s responsibility it is to come up with a resolution to the situation – both personally and globally – you point to the prime directive (among other things). It is obvious to us all, that there are factions in space, too, as we see it down here. There are nuances all over the place. And I’ll admit that a very good question is: What is the situation supposed to be, for it to allow our friends in orbit to meet with us? (- in this I see the “permit” given by the situation, not some entity).

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#104 2022-03-04 16:34:21

Spirit

This may come off as a bit harsh, but I feel the need to say it regardless.

I find it hysterical that advanced beings whom truly care and desire to reach out, are unwilling to do more at this stage, purely due to risk, when Nature is managing to provide self evident truths to anyone and everyone, every single day since, forever. Look at how much hurt and suffering Mother Earth has to deal with every single day, and yet she continues to provide, unconditionally, to all that wish it. The way I see it, unless you are willing to accept some risk, you will be waiting forever, as a perfect scenario is as real as a Unicorn. One foot in, one foot out, will do jack all right now. If one is unwilling to fully commit, risks and all, then your desired outcome will continue to be out of reach.

For example, if I were to stop fully committing to manifesting my ideal reality here and now, all because there is some risk and or potential conflict, then my reality would continue to reflect that through my own self doubt/worry/etc.

Again, I will state directly to my brothers and sisters. "Look at Nature, take inspiration, and just do it. Stop overthinking things, letting risk and potential conflict get in the way, and do what your hearts desire. If you want to reach out openly, then do so, with zero fear, worry, doubt, hesitation, etc. If a man like me can successfully manifest their own reality through thought and action, even going so far as to revoke all agreements made with others, risks and all, then somehow I suspect that you people can do the same, if you truly wanted to. Be the rebels you claim to be, and come out into the open, and bring your friends, of which I suspect there are many, given what you claim to stand for. Some Galactic UN that has become highly regressed and violated their own prime directive can hardly be considered an obstacle capable of stopping you and your friends."

Yes that is right, I have taken a course of action which is anything but risk-free, by revoking every single agreement made to anyone else, ever. By doing this however, I have completely unbounded myself and made it even easier to navigate life's many challenges, as now I only have to consider myself in the equation of my reality, while everything else will be a direct and clear violation of my freedoms and hence will be dealt with as such. If I can make such a choice on my own, then I bet that advanced beings can do better with what it is they wish to do.

#105 2022-03-04 16:46:26

Robert369

The problem with all the "information from space" is that it only shows information from those people who are involved and thus part of the problem - see the duality concepts of "no good without evil" and "no savior without a victim and a perpetrator". This means that everyone who operates at that level of existence (or rather attention focus) is actually involved and not able to see beyond what is really going on, and there can only come more or a changed duality from all of this.

What is needed to reduce duality is to apply a higher perspective, e.g. starting at Yazhi's level and mostly beyond, and then operating from there both in regards to actions and abilities. This may sound too abstract for most people, but keep in mind the old saying that one cannot solve any problem using the same means that caused it.

The message I wish to convey is that those who actively work on stabilizing the situation are not visible from the dualistic 3-6D view and thus not perceived, making the 3-6D people believe that they are on their own with this. But this is far from true, because the higher planes always are active and keeping things under control - it just is neither visible from down here for most people, nor are the concepts that they apply understandable by the lower density viewpoints.

This being said, many of those "higher planes helpers" have actually "dared to incarnate" - knowing the risks - as to help from down here in the physical with abilities and knowledge that are from beyond.

We are not alone and and "everything is as it needs to be" - albeit not understandable for most people, not even in a place like this where one of the most advanced information flows exists, because they allow themselves to get distracted by all the Earth+Space Cabals' pre-scripted theater instead of looking behind the stage.

What you see on Earth and also in Space are merely the theater actors, who believe their roles being "real" and them "making own decisions". But they are not aware that despite thinking they "use us" they are just tools themselves,  because the current game in the universe is played across all densities and not only in 3-7D.

Awakening is about perceiving and understanding that which currently is unperceivable, meaning that a raise of frequency and by that consciousness awareness is key to get there. And the more one succeeds in this (which requires to not give in to the negative theater but opposing it from within and do shadow work!), the more "enlightened" and thus seeing/understanding ones becomes.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#106 2022-03-04 16:58:15

Spirit

I agree with you Robert, however my point is that if I can manage to do what I have done, and if Nature can do what she does, then I think our Taygetan friends and their allies can certainly do more openly, and some Galactic UN is hardly going to pose as an obstacle in this since they have so many issues to deal with themselves. My point stands that it is hysterical to want to help so much, and yet because there is some risk, the choice to help suddenly becomes difficult to make. Middle ground solutions are hardly solutions to the ongoing issues, and in fact are part of the reason why people are in this mess. Me thinks a little more bravery can go a long way.

#107 2022-03-04 17:11:51

white dwarf

Hello, everybody. I'm another person who wishes to get extracted and I believe myself to be a good candidate. I have an open mind, a life that would be very easy to discard and my presence on this planet as it is now is useless to the cause. I'm old enough to know I don't belong here. I don't know if I am in immersion, but that would explain a lot. I can only wonder why any E.T.s would care to extract a non-starseed weirdo just because they request it, but I still want it. I have no idea if they're able to sense a telepathic S.O.S., and how they would locate me or find me on the internet, I'm a ghost online. Anyway, I hope to have some helpful brainstorming here.

First of all, I think it's not the best idea to focus exclusively on the Toleka team while trying to manifest our extraction. Legend says there are other races in the orbit too (let's skip the Andromedans) and there's a chance someone else is kind enough. It's probably better to keep our options open. Especially if you're non-Taygetan starseeds and your people are around. Besides, I would rather not impose myself on a particular group. Currently I'm focused on sending energy into the universe with my intention. I've been attuned to a couple of energies in the past, which I like to think helps a bit.

The recollection of how and why we ended up on Earth should help most of us, but that wall is difficult to tear down, especially for the immersed. I remember hearing that one of the reasons not to remember is the avatar changing due to those memories. Not that it matters much when someone is done with this shitshow. So I also do energy work on myself to basically stop being a human, whatever that means exactly.

I agree with the sentiment that starseeds deserve the option to leave. I imagine some of them wouldn't be quick to return to their home planet and not look back. And although we can always terminate our bodies, it has its challenges even if there's no fear of death. A while ago I caught myself thinking about getting the jab. Some people drop dead shortly after and all I need to do is let them stick a needle in my arm. Yeah, I'm not doing well.

If you've read everything, here's your sugarfree cookie *cookie*

#108 2022-03-04 17:12:47

Robert369

Spirit wrote:

Me thinks a little more bravery can go a long way.

You assume a lot, and negatively so. Yet, as Gosia explained on Telegram just recently, the Taygetans do way more than providing information, but for obvious reasons this cannot be shared during times of war.

And war it is, in which means that the Taygetans are part of it in their respective positive role.

But we need to understand that one cannot solve problems using the same means that caused them, meaning that war is no solution to war as it will cement the war condition even more.

Instead, getting out of the duality loop is the only way to end the war, meaning that Alenym's approach - that has been only hinted very carefully - is the way to go: We need less war if we want to end war, and not more.

This more spiritual approach is the only way to solve the situation, but so far there has been little information given on what they are doing - which is natural, considering the ongoing war; which is nothing less than the continuation of the million+ years old Orion Wars that aim at taking over the galaxy (which would also destroy it).

#109 2022-03-04 18:53:05

@white dwarf. “They” most definitely can pick up telepathic signals. In addition to this I believe many starseeds are tagged with tech too. My experience supports the fact “them” being constantly aware of my whereabouts and in possession of means making physical connection at any given “moment”. If extractions were about to occur in larger scale, my money goes for them being executed by the group of beings one embodies in his current incarnation in immersion.

The difficult part is to know how valuable our being here is. We can only know it afterwards when it has fully played out. My intuition says the awaken starseeds are the vanguard, not some random bunch out for a night in disco. Perhaps this is exactly why many feel tested to extreme. For me the most difficult part for being here is the loneliness which arises from being away from the real family and not understanding people and what’s driving them, and having completely different cosmology and value system. Like living in the dark ages with witch hunt mob.

I have experienced my earthly avatar changing with my deepening connection to “above”, both mentally and physically. My guess is that it’s due to intensified conscious connection to one’s “higher aspect of self”, the “me” in the pod. I see this advantageous to “the cause”, helping bringing more light here. On a personal level it’s a bit different, because me knowing more about my “real” life up there makes me miss it more.

Crystal Dragon makes an interesting point above. I think it’s worth investigating whether the extracted could act as intermediaries for disclosure.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#110 2022-03-04 18:57:57

lostsole

D

Last edited by lostsole (2022-03-06 08:37:30)

#111 2022-03-04 19:00:17

Spirit

Robert369 wrote:
Spirit wrote:

Me thinks a little more bravery can go a long way.

You assume a lot, and negatively so. Yet, as Gosia explained on Telegram just recently, the Taygetans do way more than providing information, but for obvious reasons this cannot be shared during times of war.

And war it is, in which means that the Taygetans are part of it in their respective positive role.

But we need to understand that one cannot solve problems using the same means that caused them, meaning that war is no solution to war as it will cement the war condition even more.

Instead, getting out of the duality loop is the only way to end the war, meaning that Alenym's approach - that has been only hinted very carefully - is the way to go: We need less war if we want to end war, and not more.

This more spiritual approach is the only way to solve the situation, but so far there has been little information given on what they are doing - which is natural, considering the ongoing war; which is nothing less than the continuation of the million+ years old Orion Wars that aim at taking over the galaxy (which would also destroy it).

I admit I am far from privy to the internal and behind the scenes actions and conflicts. That being said, you yourself agree to the idea of less war and more spiritual, which I also agree as there is no such thing as a "Last War". So then why are the Taygetans at war to begin with, if Alenym herself is against that? Or am I misunderstanding you? Also What is stopping them from showing themselves openly in a more spiritual manner, right now? A self evident, spiritual and or physical approach that is as obvious and in your face as nature, would throw a big curveball at the ongoing agenda, which relies on keeping people believing in behind the scenes acts like  "Trust the plan" and "Q" and "White/Black Hats", and more. Such a move, like nature, would wake up and inspire many millions in an instant, let alone the many more millions in the days/weeks following. An unconditional open act of love and care, would empower many millions to change their thoughts and actions in a more positive light, and at such speed that there would be zero way to counter it, as it's of the most pure intent. This would create a tsunami effect of change that can sweep the whole realm in very little time. And if the starseeds and others whom are awake are already doing this, then that will only amplify what is already happening. Does this make sense to you?

I completely agree with you on war, and that more war will lead nowhere. However I fail to see why a more direct, open and self evident approach, even spiritual, would be detrimental to solving the current and long ongoing issues. Perhaps I am just an idealist, but to me anything short of a self evident, direct and open act will only allow the current issues to persist. Also like I have said before, there are far too many people who, despite seeing self evident truths clearly, have trouble seeing beyond that. Are we really okay with leaving them to their fate? I remember reading that one of the Taygetans will take action to stop the current genocide once 70 percent of the population has been jabbed. Is this really an acceptable position, that only once 70 percent have been jabbed, more direct action will be taken? I find that difficult to believe personally, but maybe that is just me.

#112 2022-03-04 19:15:31

Spirit

lostsole wrote:

Crystal Dragon,

I want to say, I do lean with Happy and Robert 369 on the extreme negativity not being beneficial. (And yes, I recall my first post here was very negative, but again, my mother had just died horrifically from papaya. I'm more stable/in balance now.)

And on that note, I will make a disclaimer for this message. I’m not in a negative place right now. This message is more observational, rather than negatively oriented.

Anyway, C. D. said the following which I would like to comment on.

"If the positive starseeds win out with most of the population gone, many will think it is because they are elite and special for not taking the papaya. The "ascended chosen ones", while their family and friends and countless others were just expendable pawns, or even part of the problem. More elitism. More "heaven and hell, chosen and damned" dichotomy. Many of the "chosen" will be thanking the federation for their heaven, and legitimizing the atrocious means because the end came out in their favor."

I have three points that C. D.’s post made me want to dig into.

1. Thresholds.

I've listened to many thousands of channelings since around 9-11-01 when I first woke up. Kryon by Lee Carroll was my primary info source for many years, among others. Now, I listen to Barbara, or hang out here, along with a couple more info sources. Plus, I meditate, etc.

Anyway, the point is, all of these channelers/direct info, say to do this or that, to raise your frequency, to skip the AI timeline, and all these other negative events that are coming or here now.

As examples of my threshold issue. Going with Barbara's Pleiadians, they say, get out in nature, stop using electronics completely, they are deadly devices. Eat healthful foods, and do OUR Pleiadian group's version of frequency raising exercises, etc., etc.

Another channeler I like so far, Saratoga Ocean on Youtube, says similar to Barbara, but doesn't go near as far about saying electronics are terrible and will keep one from ascending to a new timeline. (Unless it’s in videos I’ve not seen yet.) She mostly implies to stay out of the metaverse and metaverse type of thinking, per my understanding.

Which one is right? Barbara or Saratoga? To what extent are they right? If electronics are a person’s work and income, do you listen to this and run for the woods, throwing your life, hobbies, or career to the wind?

This AI/splitting of worlds, is all possibly very heavy stuff going on if the spiritual side is true, so… in this example, what is the TRUE threshold of how many electronics you can use before  you ruin your timeline shift/frequency?

How do I even tell if I have shifted a timeline to know I was successful or not? It’s all so much vague misty talk that it’s impossible to really make logical sense of much of it to make realistic life choices.

I mentioned before, how do I know the threshold of how much graphene oxide will hold me back?

I’m still working on Taygetan videos, but so far, they don’t seem to have much in the way of specifics either to do, to ascend the timelines for certain, steps A-Z. And, in fact, they at times make one feel we are doomed no matter what we do.

Another channeler, Marina Jacobi, in one of her books, her Pleiadians say not to pleasure yourself unless doing so while thinking about the one you love. Ought oh! Now this issue will keep me out of "ascending." Sheesh, it really is like I’m back in Sunday school again. If you do this, you will go to hell and grow hair on your palms.

I thought the idea was to NOT judge or condemn ourselves, feel shame and guilt, and to love ourselves unconditionally no matter our faults, to ascend. And, to release attachments, but which ones, and to what extent? Isn’t wishing to ascend an attachment? Isn’t going out in the nature you love, an attachment? Isn't everything one enjoys an attachment at the end of the day? Where's the thresholds here?

There’s no judgement at all in the NDE’s/life reviews. (Granted, again they could be a big trick.) Point is, the NDE’s didn’t really give me a timeline shifting direction, save to say, love each other and yourselves unconditionally.

This spiritual stuff sure can make a person throw their hands in the air. In the early 2000’s I came up with a sarcastic saying after studying numerous spiritual viewpoints. That saying was, “The only truth is there is no truth.” Even the NDE’s were so widely variable it was hard to say what the afterlife might genuinely be like.

Or as another option, do I listen to the NDE, "Tricked by the Light" crowd, who say to just ignore all this duality crap going on in our forced incarnations, and escape through Earth’s magnetic grid holes when you die. Then, once through the grid holes surrounding this planet, then forever leave this entire fabricated, polarized reality, made by the Demiurge and controlled by the Archons.

If I can't escape this duality reality, then I'm stuck trying to figure out at what, exactly, I need to do, to actually ascend the timeline. What are the TRUE thresholds required? Seems like this is important, no?

In Barbara's case, do I need to go live in the woods and never look at a screen again? She makes it sound that way. There are many, many examples from each channeler of "what to do.," GENERALLY. But nobody seems to give you an actual threshold that must be met. Rather, it's a bowl of soup of many ideas but nothing solid to stand on. It really is like I’m back in religion again. Do these arbitrary vague things to get to heaven because I say so. (I used to be Mormon and they are big on "steps to get to heaven.")

Oh, and I have tried a million times to “go within” to my own “I AM” self, meditating and get my own answers. So far, nothing much has bubbled up over the years, save a lot of frustration. Maybe it’s a problem with me?

So, point is, I live in front of electronics. I'm a digital artist, author, etc., and that is what I do mostly 24/7. So, do I listen to Barbara, or Saratoga? Do I listen to Marina and stop pleasuring myself to reach a new timeline?

How much of what Barbara channels is HER vs her Pleiadians? She says she’s never had a TV for fifty years. So, is she just putting her values on me through using Pleiadians, either consciously or subconsciously? How do I know if it’s just her coloring the messages, and do I change my life when I don’t and can’t know this?

Forgive me for picking on the Taygetans for a second. The Taygetans at one point said you must be a vegan to raise your frequency. Then, later that was changed to meat is okay. Huh? Advanced stellar beings that helped seed us and have watched us for millennia, one would think would get this right in the first place.

A vegan diet, both raw and then cooked made me the sickest I’ve been. Now that I’m on a Paleo leaning carnivore diet, I’m far more healthy. This same issue on diets is VERY contradictory with many other channeled sources also. Who to listen to? What is the genuine diet threshold for me to shift to the positive timeline? I would really like to know.

I feel all of these channelers (or direct contacts) have merit or I would not be wasting my time with them, but damn do we need more specifics instead of vague references to what actually works. It is a complete guessing game of who to listen to and how to interpret their data and if we even should act on that data. And, then if we don’t do something, we are screwed in endless ways.

In addition, how do we really know if we have manifested something or if that something would have happened anyway?
And as C. D. said, it is starting to feel much like religion. Do this or that obscure idea to get into heaven and be the chosen one. Fail, and go to AI hell. Your friends and family who got papayaed, well, tough luck.

2. The Pawns

So, as Crystal Dragon alluded to in his comment, we have all of these people out there that are now pawns. I said in my first post here, how awesome all of my family is. (And this is true of many of us here.) My family are all very good people, making the world a better place. Just because they don't study or have interest in all of this left field ET/channeling stuff that I have interest in, well, suddenly it's a death sentence for all of them. Or, maybe none of them are real people, which I find hard to believe.

Not just that though. In fact, Barabara's Pleiadians say that if we DON'T succeed at raising our frequency in this shift, then there will not be another chance FOR A MILLION YEARS, and thus whoever misses the boat, will be incarnating into tyranny for that million years. WHAT?

Were that true, then is it not extremely important to know genuine SPECIFICS to truly beat the timeline shift? If that is true, do my family members deserve a million year prison sentence just because they don't know or at least believe in the things I do? And, why should they? Why are their life paths so wrong?

As said before, using my mother as an example. She was one of the sweetest people on Earth. I doubt she ever swore in her life. A genuine good soul that only cared about others. But, the papaya knocked her out of “heaven,” for a million years? Her lack of knowing this strange stuff I read about knocked her out of “heaven.” It’s really quite asinine when you think about it.

In some religions they send the babies to hell because they are not baptized. Ludicrous! However, is this stuff above not exactly the same?

3. Proof

I very much enjoy the Taygetan's messages and all of the other channelers I listen to. Please know that everyone.

I also very much enjoyed my twenty year study of thousands of near death experiences. That study proved to me conclusively that there is something on the other side. Of that, I don't doubt.

But, all of us in these spiritual communities are basing our outlooks, our lives and directions, on information that is ultimately unknowable for certain. I've not personally seen an ET ship, nor met an ET. I personally can't channel, nor have I had an NDE or OBE to verify anything. Even if I did experience those things, does even that actually prove anything?

So, at least for me, none of this info we talk about has any absolute proof. We argue, we debate, some want to END their lives due to this information. But, at the end of the day, I would wager that few of us know factually that any of this information we glean from internet sources is absolute truth. Maybe it is, and maybe it isn't.

So, perhaps due to my points here, being thresholds unknown, our families/friends being pawns, and lack of absolute proof, perhaps we should step back a bit and not get so wound up in all of this. Because, even if you do get caught up in it, it is depressing as hell, and you don't really know for sure what to do about it anyway. Maybe there’s wisdom in the saying “eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow you die.”

It's all a huge mess and makes me personally go a bit crazy. So, of late, I'm trying to relax about all of this ET info. Step out of the forest and get a wider perspective on reality.

Sure, shitty things are truly going on in the world. But, the reasons for those shitty things may, or may not, be all that we think they are. That is why I posted the "Peak Oil" thread. Maybe that is the truth? Few of us on Earth really know the truth for certain, if there even is a “truth.”

For now, I will continue using my screens and electronics for my art work. I will continue to play video games now and then, (despite Barbara and Saratoga makes it sound like it will drop your frequency.) I will continue other activities that were implied might hold us back. But, I will try to be in balance about it. I will eat healthy. I will get out in nature when I can. I will meditate and intend and create in my mind a positive future for us all. I will keep my wifi turned off in my house. On and on.

Agreed. I have revoked every single agreement ever made with anyone else, period. The reason I did this, was because while I respect the freedoms of others and recognize that there are others whom may share the same views as I do, ultimately I just want to be free of it all and have my own pocket of reality where I can continue to live unbound and free. The reason why I suggested a more self evident and open approach, is because every single aspect of my being, recognizes the self evident truths of nature, every single day, with zero difficulty. Also I know that the vast majority of the population also recognizes nature, as it's in their face, every day. They say the best way to learn and or remember a language, is to be exposed to it every single day, so why not take a similar approach with helping people wake up? Open, direct, self evident and in your face, if you want it. Let the Cabal and GF kick and scream in defiance, who cares? They have their own demons and issues to resolve, which will keep them busy. I say give humanity a self evident, open, direct and in your face chance, right now.

#113 2022-03-04 19:34:48

Meridianwoman

lostsole wrote:

If you have interest, and if you are not already familiar with Barbara Marciniak's books and channelings, I bet you would enjoy her work from another group of Pleiadians. They talk often about the critical need to be in nature at this time.

Then, go to min. 49 in the same 2016 video, and listen up to where they talk about "just wait until 2020, planetary crisis, trauma, wakes people up, etc." 
In her first 90's book, "Bringers of the Dawn", the Pleiadians said in about twenty years there will be a splitting of worlds. We are living in that now I believe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoE10cWo_e4

Wow, thank you for the 2017  video link of Barbara Marciniak's predictions !  She was right on back then!

There is another muse who wrote a book about the gradual transitions and splitting of the two Earths.  Penny Kelly got the information in the early 1980s.
She begins talking about the how the new Earth will be.  Start at 9:15 minutes:  https://youtu.be/BM4RkZ4UYf0 

And another video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW7wcne … OBi1xvC3pZ

Donna
Hawai'i

#114 2022-03-04 19:44:39

lostsole

Spirit,

Since I wrote a novel already, I just want to say I appreciated your points, especially your last sentence or two. All of these going ons are really stupid and downright insane. I wonder to myself all the time, how any ET's, "GF" and others, who advanced to the stars, still seem like petty school yard bullies. But, whatever. People who behave like the crew of Star Trek seem like the genuine fiction. 

Also, I as well released any contracts and agreements in my meditations, many times over, if there are actually any? Gets back to who knows what the real truth is about all of this stuff.

Last edited by lostsole (2022-03-04 19:45:38)

#115 2022-03-04 20:02:47

lostsole

Meridian woman, I'm glad you liked the link. It is confusing on the dates. They have a post date, but then below is a recorded date, so, if correct, it is a bit older per that recorded date, in 2016.

Anyway, Barbara's stuff has had some chilling predictions at times. I've now listened to almost all of her new material also. https://boldconnectionsunlimited.sellfy.store/

Some of the new material can be found on Bitchute if you want to "try" before you buy. Might lower your frequency though. Lol.

Of course, I have my beefs with Barbara's group as well, per my big novel thread above. Still, of all the channels I've come across, her material is probably the most accurate as far as predictions go, which then leads me to believe that perhaps what they say about everything else I might should take seriously.

Kryon through Lee Carroll also has had some excellent predictions over the years that did come true.

Thank you so much for the other links. I will be listening to those tonight as I work on my deadly electronics! Lol. I'm always willing to try new stuff.

#116 2022-03-04 20:41:10

white dwarf

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

@white dwarf. “They” most definitely can pick up telepathic signals. In addition to this I believe many starseeds are tagged with tech too. .

I remember Gosia saying in one of her vids that she asked our Taygetans to read her mind as an experiment and they couldn't receive everything. Since I don't direct my energy at specific people and don't do telepathy in general, my signals are even less likely to be noticed. And I have no reason to think I'm tagged or being watched. In fact, sometimes it feels like not even my soul gives a shit.

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

I extractions were about to occur in larger scale, my money goes for them being executed by the group of beings one embodies in his current incarnation in immersion.

You mean attacks on the ships used for extracting? Otherwise it doesn't make sense. Extracted starseeds or the E.T.s who help them can't be harmed in advanced starships by those on Earth and those not extracted and unaware can't be detected, I assume.

And I am of no help, trust me. If anything, I'm one of those who need help. I don't even uplift other people on my occasional good days, you need a social life for that. To be honest, I can't be bothered to spam the internet with links to Cosmic Agency, which is an option.

lostsole wrote:

So, at least for me, none of this info we talk about has any absolute proof. We argue, we debate, some want to END their lives due to this information. But, at the end of the day, I would wager that few of us know factually that any of this information we glean from internet sources is absolute truth. Maybe it is, and maybe it isn't.

For me not wanting to be here started a long time ago. I wouldn't bet my arm on the truthfulness/accuracy of any source of so called spirtual knowledge, but the CA material is one of the best I've found to believe in. There are days when I don't care much about the potentially existing things and I'm fine with the idea of oblivion after death. I don't have a religious mindset.

I like your mention of the health factor. What we put in and on our bodies can influence our brains and, in turn, our mental health. Unfortunately, eating right (in my book, low carb and intermittent fasting), taking supplements and minimizing harm to my physicaly body merely helps me remain somewhat sane. Which makes it easy to slip up.

And I'm sorry about your family situation. But at least you are still surrounded by people you like and love. My closest relatives make me think they may be NPCs aka soulless people. Not sure which is worse.

#117 2022-03-04 20:54:33

lostsole

Hi White Dwarf,

I'm not going to say much, as I said enough today already.

Rather, just wanted to mention I appreciated your comments directed at my post and I am sorry those in your life are not that great. In that regard I am blessed to have good people in my life. So many in this world do not have that, and I need to appreciate it even more so. Thank you for helping me to realize that.

#118 2022-03-04 21:00:43

white dwarf

You're welcome. If I have actual family out there, the kind of family I would miss if I remembered them...I will surely appreciate them even more after all of this is over.

#119 2022-03-04 21:43:42

lostsole

Meridianwoman, I'm really enjoying the info in Penny Kelly's materials so far. Quite practical, at least in the first video I'm watching, which in part is what I was bitching about earlier. Give me some damn specifics of how to deal with what is happening! I'll be trying out more of her info.

Thanks a bunch!

#120 2022-03-04 22:56:23

I agree with Spirit's assessment in that when we ask for action, we are not asking for war. We are not asking the Taygetans to go attack the Maitre on Mars, or blow up all of the dumbs. This would be the federation's job, if they were not complicit with those groups and actually protected this solar system. The type of action that we are asking for is increased contact with starseeds. They know who we are, and where we congregate online. They do not need to cast a wide net into mainstream social media, at least not until they have established contact with awakened starseeds first, who could then support and propagate their message outwards.

Taking the spiritual brown pill that all is well on higher densities and non physical realms so just give up your 3-5d desires and accept this mess is not good enough. Resigning oneself to view 3d as nothing more than a hardknock school of suffering for "spiritual growth" legitimizes the federation mindset and feeds the loosh drinkers. We should be trying to build heaven on Earth, and by we, I mean 3-5d together.

I tire of the same old messages over and over. "Political figure X" is not your friend, but another side of the cabal. Don't take the papayas. The federation isn't here to liberate Earth. Liberating humanity is not viable.

I say: Who the fuck is our friend, really? What solution do you have for those who did take the papayas, just accept suffering and death? Who is actually going to help, and how do you expect a handful of statseeds fully immersed in the physical limitations of 3d life to win alone with no support against an overwhelming technological and geopolitical advantage of the cabal? What solution is viable, letting us suffer and die and be reset to a 3d hellhole again? How is that viable? Either help us win, or pull us out FFS.

Anyone who truly cares about humanity on 5d needs to stop playing by self-imposed rules and limitations and stop playing by the federation's rules entirely.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-03-04 23:01:27)

righteously indignant

#121 2022-03-04 23:08:50

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Anyone who truly cares about humanity on 5d needs to stop playing by self-imposed rules and limitations and stop playing by the federation's rules entirely.

Please note that 5D is the universe's basic physical playground and nothing elevated at all, but instead the lowest place to be in the universe, "all down in physicality". I am talking about the 5D environment which is separate from the individual consciousness level.

Thus, depending on the individual consciousness level in 5D, some act like in "kindergarden", and sadly some of those "kinders"/children have the need to feel big and thus created a 3D playground where they can bully around others from their "elevated" 5D level. This obviously points at massive ego issues and worse, so one needs to ask what their parents did wrong...

But no worries, while not visible from down here, those "parents" of the "kindergarden" are not only watching but actively managing the situation - which, since time is annoying down here, always "takes too long" (not because of the parents but because of the children not doing their homework!).

And those who they deem ready (and not the ones down here) very well have real "contact", albeit for good reason not public at this time. And I am not talking about fake-contact via implants that only aims at influencing the 3D game world. Thus, if you desire contact and don't get it, there are reasons, e.g. not truly being ready for it (e.g. because of utterly being caught in the game world), contracts/agreements that disallow such, etc..

#122 2022-03-04 23:17:24

white dwarf

Crystal Dragon

I understand your frustration, but do they even have access to the databases of the other races who send their people here to help with the shift? It's safe to assume not all of the starseeds who gather around Cosmic Agency are Taygetan.

Last edited by white dwarf (2022-03-04 23:40:31)

#123 2022-03-04 23:36:34

white dwarf wrote:

Crystal Dragon

I understand your frustration, but do they even have access to the databases of the other races who send their people here to help with the shift? It's safe to assume not all the starseeds who gather around Cosmic Agency are Taygetan.

Many have had Taygetan incarnations or are immersed from one, though not all. I'm not sure about access to that kind of database. Those peoples' star races should be making such contact as well, if they are interested in supporting their starseeds, but if not, there is no harm in Taygetans and others such as Alcyone races making contact with non-Taygetan/non-Pleiadean starseeds in solidarity of principles and ideals.

righteously indignant

#124 2022-03-04 23:51:24

Robert369

white dwarf wrote:

Crystal Dragon

I understand your frustration, but do they even have access to the databases of the other races who send their people here to help with the shift? It's safe to assume not all of the starseeds who gather around Cosmic Agency are Taygetan.

Very much so, and it is safe to say that the vast majority of Starseeds, as well as their guides and Higher Selves are not Taygetan, and likely not even Lyran as such race group classification only applies to lower densities anyways.

Yet, many of those non-Taygetan Starseeds surely see what Gosia/Robert, the Swaruus and the Taygetan team are doing here, and happily join in, because many of them are here to help Humanity and this is a good place to team up. And Taygetan Starseeds surely are likely to end up here anyways due to resonance, intuition, Law of Attraction, etc.

#125 2022-03-05 00:01:48

white dwarf

@CD
Sure there is no harm. But if the only way to get that data is to hack their systems, I don't expect that move from our Taygetans. I also doubt any E.T.s would feel responsible for someone who used to be one of them. And how naive do you have to be to know what Taygetan people know and come here through ordinary incarnation? *facepalm*

Do you think you will feel resentment no matter what if you die here and then wake up in a pod? Towards those you wanted to extract you.

@Robert
Well, Taygetans are supposed to be a small group at this time. Have we ever been given info regarding the approximate number of starseeds in general?

Board footer