You are not logged in.

#126 2022-03-05 00:12:46

Re: DESIRE OF EXTRACTION

white dwarf wrote:

@CD
Sure there is no harm. But if the only way to get that data is to hack their systems, I don't expect that move from our Taygetans. I also doubt any E.T.s would feel responsible for someone who used to be one of them. And how naive do you have to be to know what Taygetan people know and come here through ordinary incarnation? *facepalm*

Do you think you will feel resentment no matter what if you die here and then wake up in a pod? Towards those you wanted to extract you.

@Robert
Well, Taygetans are supposed to be a small group at this time. Have we ever been given info regarding the approximate number of starseeds in general?

I forgot where I found the information, perhaps in the immersion pod series. About 2000 female and 500 male Taygetan starseeds are immersed from pods. I do not know of the number incarnate but not in pods.

From what I have gathered on my own soul history/status: I am an old soul who has been incarnating into this universe and particular galaxy for an extremely long time. I have had many lives in Orion, and many in the Pleiades, including Taygeta. I am not sure if the Orion and Pleiadean incarnations are part of the same linear timeline, or parallel timelines. I am pretty sure that I am here via immersion pod, and it is highly likely that my 5d immersed self is Taygetan.

You pose a very good question about resentment. I suppose that depends on the circumstances after I wake up. Are my loved ones and friends still around, or did they live their entire life spans and pass on due to time dilation? Where do I fit in to my home society, and most importantly my interpersonal relationships upon my return(this can have potential complications). The third factor is how well my Earth memories and emotions integrate with my 5d ones.

These are the kind of personal questions I would ask if I were to make contact. I would like some peace of mind, and would like to know my immersion status, possible option for extraction, and about the type of life I would be returning to. How is it planned to return home, who is awaiting me, etc.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-03-05 00:20:30)

righteously indignant

#127 2022-03-05 00:42:28

white dwarf

Thanks, but I was expressing my curiousity about all the civilisations present here through immersion. It must be nice to have some idea about your past, even if not fully accurate. I don't even trust my intuition anymore. Speaking of timelines, I'm far from understanding it fully, but I've been playing with the idea of timeline jumping if that's what we can really do. How do we do that??

Don't all the interstellar people have a life span of at least a couple of hundred years? And would anyone want to play a human if it meant never seeing their tribe again? Would you prefer that your hypothetical romantic partner spends a lot of time without you on your peaceful home planet or that she's here somewhere immersed like you and there's a chance of finding her?

#128 2022-03-05 00:42:36

Robert369

white dwarf wrote:

@Robert
Well, Taygetans are supposed to be a small group at this time. Have we ever been given info regarding the approximate number of starseeds in general?

One cannot just count Starseeds but needs to understand that behind many Starseeds is a large team of assisting entities, either from the physical or beyond, which depending on the task for some individuals down here can be as small as 3-5 beings, or as high as millions and beyond, which utterly depends on the conscious that is behind the Starseed.

Insofar, it is not useful to just count Starseeds but needed to understand that these can be "representants" of whatever beings of lower or higher densities or even beyond any densities. Things in the universe just don't work in a linear manner as the physicality might make use believe, and this is reflected in how Starseeds operate on their mission: Some being merely "alternative physical vessels" (e.g. via immersion pods that are located in the 5-7D reals) and others being actual incarnations from lesser or higher beings or even groups of beings.

The above also explains why nobody in the universe can know the number of "Starseeds" on Earth. In fact, the word itself is funny because it refers to needing the opposite of "non-Starseed" which I would define as either "unreal people" or "true Gaians" aka those who are part of Gaia's consciousness and have never incarnated elsewhere. But even this definition is unprecise, because any consciousness can re-decide its "attachment" (e.g. to Gaia) at any time.

So, without being able to define what "not a Starseed" is, it is impossible to define what "Starseed" actually means, because all the consciousnesses reside outside of our universe anyways, while whatever happens or incarnates is an attention focus only.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#129 2022-03-05 15:32:00

white dwarf

Thanks, Greta. Every civilisation has a name and we can call ourselves Terrans now, I guess.

To be clear, I've watched enough Gosia's videos to know that humans/Terrans is a term best applied to the local meatsuits alone and that Lucy wasn't my great, great, great...granny.

When I use the word starseeds, I'm thinking about the E.T.s who are planted into this matrix with technology for the purpose of helping or having a human experience or both. I'd rather not mix them with the regressives who enter the same way, but I'm yet to invent a label for those.

I remember discovering the starseed movement online and being confused by all those people being so confident in their belief of their extraterrestrial past and making it their identity. Even if some of them were right, I didn't think it was that important. I thought soul migration was to be expected and an ordinary thing if this wasn't the only place with intelligent life forms. I had no clue about the immersion program at the time. The vast majority of them probably didn't either.

Last edited by white dwarf (2022-03-05 15:32:44)

#130 2022-03-05 18:29:54

white dwarf

So we were told that the primitive proto-humans really existed? Or do you choose to believe earthly science in this case?

The pod thing is a joke. Double 13 shows how blessed I feel to be on this planet.

Btw, I just realised I keep mentioning Taygetans and I'm yet to acknowledge our Swaruunian ladies here. I do know they are considered to be a kind of their own.

#131 2022-03-06 03:36:01

If I die and wake up in Taygeta or Orion, it could potentially be a good outcome. If I wake up and find I'm part of a race that is actively part of the UFOP, I will disown them and become nomadic. I would be interested in finding an alliance or society that is against federation doctrines and lives by a different moral code that does not validate sick experiments like Earth. Never again will I be part of something like this. I may some day again incarnate on a developing planet after recovering and fulfilling desires, but there has to be a purpose and a win condition, not to mention elements in my life that actually make me happy.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-03-06 03:40:13)

righteously indignant

#132 2022-03-06 06:23:32

Edith_S

I would like to draw your attention to a movie which exemplifies quite well the actual situation Krakatoa The Last Days 2006,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCXSDzo0tLg

it is a kind of extraction scenario at these time stamps

1.02.30 when the captain of a ship, caught in the dangerous tidal wave due to eruption, addresses the people on board about the choices they have in that dire situation - he said , he is willing to give up his life to save them...and then he goes up and gives the order to turn around the ship and go against the tidal wave. With a large grin on his face he faces the challenging act, and they succeeded in going above the crest. Most of the people survived it , some of them died.

1.10.30  - a family living in a light tower at the sea - the dog senses the danger and runs away, the woman is more down to earth and preoccupied with those around her, goes out in the storm to find it, and survives.The father is preoccupied with his ideas, living mostly in his head, when finally notice what is happening hasn't got a chance - the tower got washed away.

What will you chose???

I think when you realize that you have nothing to lose your attention got the freedom of choice - sometimes even "miracles" happen as the inspired you gets the command.

And  some stressors can indeed makes us spring into inspiration-directed actions. Just that be aware that prolonged monotonic stress is more insidious, as one gets into the so called trans-marginal inhibition, which paralyzes the victim . I have to stress - the VICTIM not the WARRIOR.
AND YOU CAN BE A WARRIOR, WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING IT !!!

One can choose how to face stress, how to modulate it - just by changing thoughts and attitude.

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-03-06 06:26:22)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#133 2022-03-06 13:57:27

white dwarf

I don't know if it's possible for people like us to be, for example, Andromedan. Although I'm not feely enough to be called feely and I try to look at the bigger picture like them, it seems like I understand certain things better than those supposedly enlightened beings, despite my currently limited mind. It would be so awkward to wake up among the very people who allow this mess on Earth and think it's ok. That assuming our memories wouldn't be automatically dismissed as "not a fun game, but who cares, it's just a game" or something similar. I wonder how many prison planets comparable to this one exist in the Milky Way. I hope not many.

You don't have to be a bleeding-for-the-world heart to get sick of watching a bunch toddlers, most of them with amnesia, bullying each other for thousands of years. Sometimes I suspect some of those "emotionless" races are full of shit. For example again, Andromedans. They supposedly believe in silly karma and fear it a lot. Fear is a feeling. This is either an excuse not to give us what we need, which is a global reveal of truth, or they can feel strongly. Just not for us. Or they really are taken over by harmful tulpas or some other filth. Anyway, "void of compassion for other races" may be a better description. And I say that as a nihilism-friendly person. Apparently I'm growing out of the idea of learning through suffering, why can't they?

Last edited by white dwarf (2022-03-06 13:59:10)

#134 2022-03-06 17:01:20

Happy

white dwarf wrote:

I don't know if it's possible for people like us to be, for example, Andromedan.

I think I’d like to re-shuffle the words in your statement here. - because then I think it becomes a notch closer to some shared truth:

“I don't know if it's possible for people, for example, Andromedan, to be like us.”

Yet, It doesn’t really say much, does it? Because... ...

white dwarf wrote:

You don't have to be a bleeding-for-the-world heart to get sick of watching a bunch toddlers, most of them with amnesia, bullying each other for thousands of years.

We become sick because we put ourselves into the situation in order to evaluate it according to our own values. That’s why we so vehemently oppose any intent in what we’ve come to realize about the conditions on Earth.

But when we are exposed to such things over a prolonged period, the result is exactly to become insensitive. It’s one of our protective mechanisms: To survive in an inhumane environment, we block out the vulnerable parts, and keep the parts of us that may survive there. We know this as "fragmentation", "trauma", and "splitting personality". The darkest and most concealed parts of our societies have been using exactly this against us - to dehumanize us.

But we have no data to support that this is the case with Andromedans. Most likely, every single race observing us out there have some very strict counter-measures going on - to avoid exactly this happening on an individual basis among themselves. I’d say it’s imperative. They have to in order to preserve their own integrity.

white dwarf wrote:

For example again, Andromedans.

They supposedly believe in silly karma and fear it a lot.

Fear is a feeling.

“Silly karma” has been re-phrased by Yazhi, and the concept became a lot simpler to grasp from it. It’s a fundamental “cause-and-effect.” And I find it hard to think the Andromedans object to this.

So the fear conceived becomes the effect of some choice. Because that’s when the concept itself activates; when the effects of a choice is known and anticipated. So they do what we all do when we see the negative effects of an alternative, they choose differently.

white dwarf wrote:

Apparently I'm growing out of the idea of learning through suffering, why can't they?

I see this as probably the most significant sentence in your post, white dwarf. I’ve spent quite some time pondering on a very similar mechanism, namely “learning through error.” This is what makes us see why an effect of an upcoming choice must be considered negative. - because before learning, we’re simply unable to see it.

And if that [Edit: new and different] choice signify what I call “a new standard” – then we grow. It may be considered elementary, but my... ... there’s some deep truth in this.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#135 2022-03-06 23:54:11

Federation races have no integrity left to preserve. A "new standard" is not going to be gained through the same old suffering game having some benefit. It will be gained by realizing the pointlessness and sickness of it, and demanding that things be done a different way in the future in regards to Earth and other developing planets.

righteously indignant

#136 2022-03-07 01:21:17

Happy

Is this the only explanation you can come up with for your situation, Crystal Dragon? - somebody's "pleasure" achieved from your suffering and victimhood? Just like that? ...black and white? All or nothing?

First, you manage to project the only explanation you can come up with onto some un-differentiated entity you call "The Federation." - because that's how you present it - they're ALL GUILTY for your suffering. No nuance there. Poor you.

Second, you've managed to stumble into one of the deepest, darkest holes there is: To rank yourself by ranking others. Talk about drifting sea wood! If you have any concept of the "law of mirrors/attraction" by now, guess what kind of world your frequency will match once you're out of here... That's right; if you really wish to see others decide your fate by the rank of your frequency, just remain in that hole.

Third, you obviously can tell something's not right about your situation. And yet you don't miss a chance to tell us all how miserable and pointless everything is here on Earth. Because there's obviously no point in learning anything here either. That's what "new standard" means, you see (or not).

Right... ... "pointless sick game"... ... By characterizing and generalizing the world like that, you've dismissed what matters most: To give the goodness in your own heart an expression. My advice: Start small.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#137 2022-03-07 23:57:34

Happy wrote:

Is this the only explanation you can come up with for your situation, Crystal Dragon? - somebody's "pleasure" achieved from your suffering and victimhood? Just like that? ...black and white? All or nothing?

First, you manage to project the only explanation you can come up with onto some un-differentiated entity you call "The Federation." - because that's how you present it - they're ALL GUILTY for your suffering. No nuance there. Poor you.

Second, you've managed to stumble into one of the deepest, darkest holes there is: To rank yourself by ranking others. Talk about drifting sea wood! If you have any concept of the "law of mirrors/attraction" by now, guess what kind of world your frequency will match once you're out of here... That's right; if you really wish to see others decide your fate by the rank of your frequency, just remain in that hole.

Third, you obviously can tell something's not right about your situation. And yet you don't miss a chance to tell us all how miserable and pointless everything is here on Earth. Because there's obviously no point in learning anything here either. That's what "new standard" means, you see (or not).

Right... ... "pointless sick game"... ... By characterizing and generalizing the world like that, you've dismissed what matters most: To give the goodness in your own heart an expression. My advice: Start small.

Your view may also be an over simplification as well. It fails to take into account that there are beings out there who feed upon this planet's misery, and have a vested interest in maintaining an environment that produces these emotional states in the population. The federation has an interest in keeping this as a 3d "bootcamp"/gaming experience. This is where the interests of the vampiric, regressive beings and the federation align.

Learning and growth are best achieved through a balanced environment that provides adversity in balance with harmony, joy, and fulfillment. No adversity=stagnation. Overwhelming adversity and lack of joy=stagnation and negative loops. The Earth environment is not conducive to positive learning for the overwhelming majority of people incarnated here.

The goodness in my heart that cares for others is telling me the souls incarnated here deserve better. The goodness that is capable of loving myself is telling me that I deserve better, that I deserve to be happy. All of the people who were well-meaning but not wise enough, or who had doubts but who's situations in life drove them or forced them to be poisoned by the papaya deserve better. All of those who know the truth and will watch their families and friends suffer and die deserve better. All of the starseeds that came here to liberate Earth, and made enormous sacrifices and lived lonely, unfulfilling lives deserve better than to bare witness to a sick depopulation agenda, while their soul families abandon them to their fate.

The organization known as the federation is guilty. They are guilty for an emotionless and sociopathic perspective and for forcibly keeping Earth locked in perpetual 3d, no matter what the cost. In their emotionless and sociopathic mindsets, they have become bored with their easy lives, and unable to derive growth and expansion from things such as love, enjoying one another's company, exploration, fun, etc., so they have created this sado-masochistic game, because the only way they can find meaning is through extreme adversity, like a bored child that throws tantrums and starts interpersonal drama just for entertainment.

They cloak all of this in a hardcore ascetic bootcamp philosophy that this unbalanced adversity will somehow cause positive soul growth. No, it will not. It will cause a hardened and nihilistic, detached perspective of blind acceptance of the circumstances. It will cause a brown-pill cynicality that gives up the ideals and justifies all of the needless suffering as beneficial. Do boot camps make anyone a more loving person? No, they make them brainwashed, cynical, disciplinarian tools.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-03-07 23:57:52)

righteously indignant

#138 2022-03-08 00:04:17

Robert369

Sorry, but none of these details matter, unless one can transmit all of one's opinion without constantly dragging down the frequency of the whole forum.

As explained before, nobody needs that here, so I must ask if that is your intention or why you didn't stop that after being reminded of the caused vibrational problems ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#139 2022-03-08 09:18:32

mitkobs

Stop blaming the Federation for being passive. Their members of all kind of species also incarnate here and suffer like everyone else and you who complain about them may be one of them, exactly who you blame now. And what you will do for the situation in this timeline, to resolve the issues we face today. Kill them all attitude will not resolve anything. This attitude of confrontation is creating more such negative senseless tulpas. Liberation from outiside also is not a viable option because all will return soon after that the same like before. Because the reason why is such is in the people's minds. And what it is your resolution about all the negative tulpas. You cannot eliminate them. They are merciless raging predators and monsters. You cannot fight them, they are better prepared and equiped for fighting. It is already revealed that all we have to do is face our fears and learn not to fear. See the dragon in the eyes and do not flinch.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-03-08 09:20:57)

#140 2022-03-09 05:32:27

Mwafriqa

The sinking feeling that you are done with this 3D construct is there to remind you (through great discomfort) that you do not belong here and force you to take action to find your true self.

The action you need to take begins by exploring that sinking feeling itself and asking the lesson it bears to reveal itself. Go deep into it, confront it, embrace it and it will reveal it's spiritual lesson to you.

Every discomfort we experience here is a teacher to awaken us from the 3D egocentric delusion of self and slowly re-integrate us with our 5D Love/Light energetic true self.

The trick in this game is accepting to attend the class and agreeing to learn the lesson which is completely counterintuitive as we are programmed to resist/reject any lesson that comes veiled in discomfort.

11:11

#141 2022-03-09 09:35:21

07wideeyes

Greta wrote:
Mwafriqa wrote:

Every discomfort we experience here is a teacher to awaken us from the 3D egocentric delusion of self and slowly re-integrate us with our 5D Love/Light energetic true self.

But discomfort has always been here. I think if what you say were true then people got awaken thousands of years ago.

The lessons are all around us, but it doesn't mean that most people recognise that, or wish to learn. Basic Buddhism says similar: 'life is dukkha, or suffering/unsatisfactoriness'. The thing is that most people simply don't see that, and the remarkable teaching which it is.

#142 2022-03-09 09:52:30

Some people see life's potential to be about more, and question why the focus has to be on suffering, rather than on happiness, or at least a balance. All densities are unified, so 3d could potentially be a place of love if desired, but some beings have different tastes, and do their utmost to cut 3d off from the rest of creation in order to keep the focus on suffering.

righteously indignant

#143 2022-03-09 10:53:15

mitkobs

Negative tulpas are at play in this reality because real souls have to be creating them for reasons. Some people who incarnate here obviously need such dark reality and to live without knowledge(in the dark). But others do not need that much and come here to help people stuck here and asking to be helped. And helpers also fall in the trap and start to need help. Truthful information is the help. Negative tulpas see truthful information as something threatening for their very existence. Little they know they are only pawns(invented animated characters) in this venture of the soul.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-03-09 10:57:06)

#144 2022-03-09 14:13:51

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Some people see life's potential to be about more, and question why the focus has to be on suffering, rather than on happiness, or at least a balance..

The pursuit of "happiness" is the carrot used by suffering.

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#145 2022-03-09 16:48:29

Robert369

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

The pursuit of "happiness" is the carrot used by suffering.

I like this one, and to add that oneself is the carrot that oftentimes falsely is sought in the external. Realizing this will make one happy from within and remain in one's powers at all time, because one cannot be seduced by external offers if all one needs already is found within.

#146 2022-03-17 12:35:39

Last night I had a powerful dream of being on a ship with some others. In my wake life I don’t know who the others were, except from Gosia. We were gathered around a table to sign some kind of treaty. The setting reminds me of the contract making negotiations that preceded coming to Earth, of which I seem to have vague memories. I don’t usually have dreams like this, so dunno if there’s something to it. Anyway, just thought I’d share this one, should it mean something to someone. Have a nice day.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#147 2022-04-24 08:42:36

PinkChopper wrote:

what's the difference in just suicide where we, once again, wake up in the pod? Is there something I'm misunderstanding? A reason why we increasingly must experience more and more and more misery?

Wow, very nice sentiments and conversation out here, BUT I think neither one of you answered this part from PinkChopper

- So, If we are under immersion pod and we commit suicide, so does it mean that practically nothing happens, I mean we will just wake up from our pod and probably will say to our ET race that "life there on Earth is BS so I will not go back!"

What I am trying to say is the video about suicide that Gosia uploaded in youtube because it is more of a "soul that enters here on Earth, so committing a suicide will make them  REINCARNATE here on Earth again and again and becoming more miserable and hard as compare to a starseed that enters here on Earth under Immersion Pod program and you committed suicide so basically you where just wake up and call it quits.

Please advise.

Thank you and more power!

#148 2022-04-24 13:15:02

mitkobs

We do not know how we are incarnating - with pod or without. The other more important thing is about character, toughness, resilience, are we a quitter, are we well balanced emotionally and mentally, are our difficulties in 3D life that hard to quit them with such drastic last resort measure.

#149 2022-04-25 07:44:58

Hi Miktobs,

Thank you for your inputs!

But I do hope that one of our members/moderators/admins (message from Taygetans) can enlighten us about the topic. What I am trying to convey is "SUICIDE" (as per WHO it is the "fourth leading cause of death among 15-19 year-olds").

Let us forget about our mission, character, toughness etc etc., for those who are suicidal they are gambling in a way that they don't know whether they are in immersion or soul from birth, so again I will re quote my question:

- So, If we are under immersion pod and we commit suicide, so does it mean that practically nothing happens? I mean we will just wake up from our pod and probably will say to our ET race that "life there on Earth is BS so I will not go back!"

any clearer view on this coming from our Taygetan friends?

Thank you and more power!

#150 2022-04-26 06:20:30

anyone here who can answer my question (hope coming from the point of view of Taygetans/Swaruu not by just your own opinion)?

Thank you!

Board footer