You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-06 02:35:33

okcs

Swaruu and Aneeka information on the innoculation vindicated (sadly)

A South African doctor has come forward with information that an unvaccinated 3 year old child and an unvaccinated 8 year old child that have been living with vaccinated parents have detectable graphene oxide in their blood stream, and it has been activated, and it is growing large structures in their blood vessels. After hearing about their cases and seeing the pictures, in my opinion they are certain to die from it. When everyone was screaming about the spike protein, Aneeka said it was not as big of a deal as the graphene oxide, and the graphene oxide would be coming out their breath and pores, and it could infect anyone around them, and that it would cut the insides of the blood vessels, which would of course cause them to be blocked eventually. If you click on the pictures, there is one 1.5 minute video and one 90 minute video. The area does not have 5G, so it may have been activated with 4g or 3 g or something else. So sad, sorry to post this because I know all the anguish it will cause, but we must know what we are up against. 
If a child goes to school for a year, how many years of his life does he lose because of the exposure to graphene oxide? How about going to a workplace where people are shedding it all over?
I leave my shoes in the garage now when I get home, and I take off my clothes and shower immediately when I get back from the store, and I usually only shop early in the morning, before it gets busy.
Now we know why they have told us the safest thing to do is get off grid. Interaction with the vaxxed or those exposed to the vaxx needs to be limited.
I have not been to a restaurant since Aneeka said to not share eating utensils with the vaxxed.
All of the analysis of the vaxxes I have seen said all of them analyzed contain over 90% graphene oxide, so I would be surprised if anyone who has lived in the same household with one of the vaxxed will be able to die a natural death.

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/02/24/graph … accinated/

Last edited by okcs (2022-03-06 02:36:09)

#2 2022-03-06 03:03:45

ro2778

Re: Swaruu and Aneeka information on the innoculation vindicated (sadly)

The vaccinated aren’t the only source, the nano tech is also present in the air (chemtrails), in lubricants (therefore pollution from veichles and industry), in processed food and drink... basically it’s unavoidable. So I wouldn’t let it stop you from eating out from time to time, if that’s how you are meant to die, then so be it. All that matters is what you believe and your beliefs allow you to achieve anything in this life or after.

Those children you mention, they wouldn’t have been born without knowing that was going to happen to them, there are no victims. For all we know they may have felt guilty at the end of their last incarnation about vaccinating children, so then decided to come back as children who die of the vaccination. We just don’t have enough perspective to know what’s going on with others. All we can really do, is focus on our own reality and what we are each creating.

#3 2022-03-06 03:17:54

Saying that it is somehow OK because all of these children must have known pre-incarnatively is sort of a BS justification/federation karmic mindset. What I do agree with is that one would have to go to extremes not to be exposed to this stuff. They would have to disown everyone in their life who got papaya'd, move way off the grid, grow their own food, filter their water, and probably make their own products for washing themselves and their clothing. For the overwhelming majority of people, this is not a realistic option. All of that to extend one's lifespan on a planet that's going to hell in a handbasket...why?

Maybe a young and vibrant couple or small group could pull something like that off. They would have some sort of meaningful interpersonal dynamics to live for. For 95% of the population, it just isn't realistic. At this point in time, I'm not really that interested in protecting/increasing the longevity of this incarnation anyways.

righteously indignant

#4 2022-03-06 03:48:23

okcs

Aneeka and Swaruu were the only ones I know of that said 100% of those vaxxed will die. If what that doctor shows is correct, they will be proven right. I would think that only 1% to 5% of the graphene oxide at most could be shed into the environment, and the rest would stay in the body. If so, even one jab should easily be lethal, 100% of the time, you just have to wait until the controllers activate it.

On the positive side, if you have a microscope like that that can do contrasts, you can prick someones finger with a diabetic needle, put it on a slide and put it under the microscope, do the contrast, and you can tell how contaminated they are. Looks like those microscopes cost about $1000 on the low end.

#5 2022-03-06 04:51:49

The ones sending the codes to activate the graphene should be assassinated by Karistus or whoever will do the job. They should all just drop dead. There are no more rules left in this sick game. If I had the capability, I would be murdering the cabal left and right. Send a microwave beam and watch their shitty little heads explode in a shower of filth. I'm sure that it could be done remotely. And if the federation intervenes in defense of the cabal, I would extinguish their home stars and explode their planets, and make sure their lineage could never recover. These regressives and worthless pieces of emotionless shit should be exterminated for what is being done here. The galaxy would be a better place.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-03-06 05:04:52)

righteously indignant

#6 2022-03-06 05:05:58

okcs

Well Crystal Dragon, Swaruu says that when you die or dream you go to a place where you can instantly manifest things. I do remember one video where Swaruu said the cabal does not like to kill starseeds because they often then do things the cabal really doesn't like. So in effect, we enjoy protection now because in the past some starseeds decided to open up a can of whup-ass after their death. I can't remember which video it was in now, but I did write it down. I will post it when I find it. In the past I'm sure it happened to places like the Vatican. Now that we know the lower portions of the Federation are at the top of the cabal, I will laugh if one day they have do deal with a dead starseed sending them back their karma for this one. Aneeka said in one video they refused to just eliminate the unreal people as an alternative to this. in one video, Mathias asked how to get back to Taygeta when you die. Swaruu said you just think of it and you are there. So maybe you could think of the person in the Federation most responsible for using this on us, and poof, there you are with him. Give him a kiss for us.

#7 2022-03-06 05:21:31

While I would rather go home and be happy, if I find out I am not in a pod or that I go back and my 5d life is not happy in terms of who is still around and the nature of my interpersonal relationships...in other words if my 5d life sucks, I will devote it to the destruction of the federation and regressives responsible for the Earth situation.

If such a large percent of the population is depopulated, then all of those federation societies will have a ton of pissed off starseeds waking up from their pods en masse... now that will be something to see. Feddies can kiss a pisser of monumental proportions. There goes my barbaric 3d incarnate potty mouth again...but at least I'm not the one justifying depopulation of Earth and countless cycles of human suffering as if it were some sort of game.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-03-06 05:24:25)

righteously indignant

#8 2022-03-06 05:27:22

okcs

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The ones sending the codes to activate the graphene should be assassinated by Karistus or whoever will do the job.

After looking at those pictures of the graphene oxide in the blood of those kids, even if it is never activated, it would still damage the blood vessel linings all day long, and eventually probably get stuck in a capillary.

#9 2022-03-06 05:33:56

okcs wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

The ones sending the codes to activate the graphene should be assassinated by Karistus or whoever will do the job.

After looking at those pictures of the graphene oxide in the blood of those kids, even if it is never activated, it would still damage the blood vessel linings all day long, and eventually probably get stuck in a capillary.

Yeah, it's already bad enough just as it is. If and when they manage to activate it, this world is truly fucked. Game over. So what if a handful of people survive? This is what they are counting on. Out of that handful left, either the cabal and controlled ones win out and create an authoritarian regressive society, or by some "miracle" the starseeds that are left win out...and create an elitist exclusivist society thinking that they are the special chosen ones and the UFOP did them a favor by getting rid of all those annoying barbarians. Either way, fuck that noise.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-03-06 05:34:37)

righteously indignant

#10 2022-03-06 09:50:59

07wideeyes

Crystal Dragon wrote:
okcs wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Yeah, it's already bad enough just as it is. If and when they manage to activate it, this world is truly fucked. Game over. So what if a handful of people survive? This is what they are counting on. Out of that handful left, either the cabal and controlled ones win out and create an authoritarian regressive society, or by some "miracle" the starseeds that are left win out...and create an elitist exclusivist society thinking that they are the special chosen ones and the UFOP did them a favor by getting rid of all those annoying barbarians. Either way, fuck that noise.

I think you're doing the starseeds a disservice here, Crystal Dragon. Should such a scenario unfold, I don't think most of them will be sitting around all smug thinking how great it is that they have survived, and all the dirty debris has gone. Most of us are here to fight against that happening. If it happens, it happens, and we deal with whatever remains with compassion. That's the quality I generally see amongst those who consider themselves as starseeds.

#11 2022-03-06 10:35:23

07wideeyes wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:
okcs wrote:

I think you're doing the starseeds a disservice here, Crystal Dragon. Should such a scenario unfold, I don't think most of them will be sitting around all smug thinking how great it is that they have survived, and all the dirty debris has gone. Most of us are here to fight against that happening. If it happens, it happens, and we deal with whatever remains with compassion. That's the quality I generally see amongst those who consider themselves as starseeds.

I see some of both. Most that are active in this forum community would have the attitude you described, but many out there would have the elitist one. I see it in YouTube comments all the time.

righteously indignant

#12 2022-03-06 11:35:58

To be devoted to destruction is not a very good idea. The cabals and illuminaticultists are on that trip themselves. You can see what they do.

#13 2022-03-07 09:44:44

07wideeyes

Regarding your reply to my post, Crystal Dragon - thank you, I respect your response. I rarely venture out into the big wild and woolly world of YouTube, so my main contact with starseed-types - or at least those who recognise that possibility in their lives - is here on the Forum. It is a slightly complex situation, isn't it? This planet would more easily be able to rise in general frequency if lots of the sleeping ones were not here. This observation does not, however, - not 1% - justify genocide or other intentional harming or killing of sentient beings. Instead, it suggests the urgent need for a more kindly supportive environment for all, so the opportunities are there for understanding and expansion. Not the instigation of global killing fields.

#14 2022-03-07 10:19:28

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

This planet would more easily be able to rise in general frequency if lots of the sleeping ones were not here. This observation does not, however, - not 1% - justify genocide or other intentional harming or killing of sentient beings.

Please note that there still is the need to remove the unreal people, aka those that look like Humans but have no actual soul. Thus, while they may be programmed to appear "sentient", they are not actual living entities but depend on the 3D Matrix to run their avatars.

So, to understand what is going on, one needs to step away from a "normal" somewhat 3D'ish view" to a "deeper" more 5D+ based view, as to understand not only that almost everything that looks Human on Earth is actually a NOT a Human, but most of it is even soulless artificial life like NPCs in a computer game, and those are programmed to never be able to raise in consciousness.

The interesting part here is that some of those unreal bodies might sufficiently raise in frequency and have desirable circumstances for a soul to take over the body, after which this "AI avatar" will become a true soul-based Human and can develop proper consciousness. Similar, a soul might also decide to leave the body and pass it on to the AI control, if it decides so. The results is a constant coming and going of souls, meaning that one shouldn't judge people as soulless because that might change at any time.

Just like Swaruu once said "treat everyone - including unreals - with respect, as you never know who's inside.". Though there are some people who can see the difference and that even on a planetary level, so they know how the real/unreal people ratio currently is and observe how it is growing.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#15 2022-03-07 10:55:37

Robert369

Greta wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Though there are some people who can see the difference and that even on a planetary level, so they know how the real/unreal people ratio currently is and observe how it is growing.

Who is such a person? Link appreciated.

Yeah right, what a wise request, but it should be obvious that these people are not boasting their abilities in the public for good reason. And also I am certain that they reserve their precious time for those who are worthy of it, and not waste if on the general public who wouldn't understand anything of what they do anyways.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer