You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-06 22:44:59

Happy

Starlink Satellites. Athena Swaruu Informs of her Findings.

Starlink Satellites - Are they Really Up There? Athena Swaruu Informs of her Findings

From the blurb:

"Starlink Satellites of Elon Musk are supposedly in space and in great numbers. But what does Athena Swaruu say on the subject? She is a pilot and flies in the orbit of the Earth quite often, so, in her own words, she would be the first to know if they are there."

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2022-03-07 06:33:57

HeadRush

Re: Starlink Satellites. Athena Swaruu Informs of her Findings.

This one was odd, since you can personally observe, track & use the starlink system. How is it not there when there's so much evidence for it being there, also it's observable, sometimes with the naked eye. Something isn't right here.

#3 2022-03-07 07:27:10

HeadRush

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Well the StarLink tracking system was also created by the Cabal to support the idea that those satellites are there, but most of the data & sources that the Cabal provides to the people are heavily manipulated; just like maps of the Earth have progressively been 'updated' which upon comparison of older maps of the same areas show that the new ones are increasingly edited. And Athena's explanation that what people see are Federation drones of various races does make sense, as we've been told before the Earth is surrounded by so many ships it's shocking that people don't report seeing them more often. But the Cabal tends to lie that what people see in the sky is technology that belongs to them, is a weather phenomenon or whatever excuse they make up so people don't have knowledge which will pull them out of the 3D Matrix. Though that part isn't new to me, I just wonder what kind of satellite internet are they giving to those that sign up for the StarLink service; if there are no satellites under that service then what is the Cabal using.

True & agreed, satellites are real & observable with regular consumer grade telescopes, I'm curious than to what the big strands of "StarLink" satellites really are than if they're not what we're being told they are, also what is SpaceX launching on their rockets than if they aren't StarLink & how are people getting internet in the middle of nowhere through StarLink, it doesn't make much sense.

#4 2022-03-07 10:21:08

Robert369

HeadRush wrote:

This one was odd, since you can personally observe, track & use the starlink system. How is it not there when there's so much evidence for it being there, also it's observable, sometimes with the naked eye. Something isn't right here.

You can ? Can you prove that what you use is "StarLink" and not whatever fake-system that they use to emulate it in a sufficient credible way as to be able to repurpose the alleged "StarLink funds" for their nefarious war against humanity ?

Remember that it is easy to fool Humanity if you control every system on the planet - and even get ET support for the more complex stuff.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-07 10:22:34)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2022-03-07 12:28:00

Dablin

This was the first video where I had developed serious doubts by the information given in a Cosmic Agency video. I am not saying that she was lieing or even wrong; but it generated an internal doubt that reminded me that I should never take any source of information as the truth regardless of where it is coming from. Definitely something I have to research myself and reflect on as I having great difficulty in accepting those satellites don't exist.

I also witnessed personally those line of "starlink satellites" which others in the videos comments have stated are apparently tracked and can be timed perfectly for observation.

I also have issues regarding the actual availability of the starlink internet to its customers if the satellites don't actually exist; though I will admit, I never really bought the whole car in space claim as I found it difficult to believe the images I was seeing was anything but artificial.

Last edited by Dablin (2022-03-07 12:28:32)

#6 2022-03-07 12:48:02

Robert369

Dablin wrote:

I also witnessed personally those line of "starlink satellites" which others in the videos comments have stated are apparently tracked and can be timed perfectly for observation.

I also have issues regarding the actual availability of the starlink internet to its customers if the satellites don't actually exist

Please note that considering that the Earth Cabals are actively supported by their Space Cabals masters, all of the above is easily faked, either via photoshop or in actual physicality. This means that any "witnesses" can easily be fooled, especially now that they have started "Project Bluebeam" to create random holograms on the sky.

Insofar I wouldn't be too hasty to judge Athena's information as false, but instead consider that it is more likely that everything seen down here is as false as any other "fact", no matter if (fooled) witnesses exist or not.

And for the "witnesses" exists one simple question to "disable" their claims: Can they confirm that this actually were true and working Starlink satellites and not something else or a fake ? I doubt that anyone down here can do that without beyond-Earth scanner technology...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2022-03-07 13:05:11

Dablin

Hey I get it. I am open to the fact that I what I saw was not starlink satellites and that its apparent mechanisms are provided via other more established means. Just another degree of deception I guess that I will have to get my head around with what is slowing becoming a world completely supported by lies. At this rate it will be shorter to list what is true then what is false. It appears almost every given premise of our existence is complete bullshit and we have to spend half our lifetime trying to find ourselves because we can't be sure of anything else.

Crazy world, crazy times.

#8 2022-03-07 13:13:02

Robert369

Dablin wrote:

I will have to get my head around with what is slowing becoming a world completely supported by lies.

That's the learning curve to follow at this time: Everything that we know as "past", "present" and even the "promised future" is a lie. Welcome to the GF's "Earth gaming matrix" aka "3D lie factory".

#9 2022-03-07 14:49:17

Did you watch the entire video? All visiting GFW and non GF craft have such drone balls, and their increased frequency being witnessed and recorded does not mean the Starlinks satellites are real or deployed by Musk. What people are seeing / recording / witnessing may reflect Musk satellites (which we now learn are not real) or may reflect increased non-terrestrial deployed drones. Can you cite any amateur astronomers who have tracked these lines for more than 6 hours? Do they disperse or stay in a straight line? Or do they disappear? 

Thank you for sharing this controversial topic.

#10 2022-03-08 19:49:35

Uurloq

I also observed a row of satellite-like lights in the evening sky in August 2020. Haven't seen this particular formation before or after. I thought they were StarLink. I am familiar with spotting the ISS and satellites with naked eye (or at least what I think are satellites, could be something else), as they can only be seen for a couple of hours after sunset or before sunrise.

They were not as close together as in the pictures from the video, but about 10 seconds or so behind each other, and not all visible at the same time. All in the same orbit, I counted more than 20.

#11 2022-03-08 20:42:01

Happy

Greta wrote:

This is the crash of 40 newly launched satelites 4 weeks ago
https://youtu.be/X-DYJs-nYq0

If you look closely at the point where each "satellite" distinguish [edit:] disappear, you'll see exactly the same pattern with each and every one. If it was genuine, there would be differences. In short: It's CGI. Copy-and-paste.

The channel even hints at it in the "About" section: 

"[...] the videos shown on the channel may contain CGI effects and it may therefore happen that the content of some videos does not correspond to reality."

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#12 2022-03-08 23:25:39

Marc

Bonjour,
I agree with Happy, the crashes are not organic. There are all exactly the same. They disappear at the exact same place in the sky, with the same three dots of smoke.  In fact, this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-DYJs-nYq0), thanks to Greta for sharing, is a proof of the scam, in my opinion of course. This a projection in the sky or a CGI video.

If I may, I would like to add these two pictures, one from this video (https://youtu.be/MzAVq9amZSI) where we see starlink satellites in lines, and the second where we see the starlink satellites in the sky from this site (https://in-the-sky.org/satmap_radar.php … th=3&day=8). Clearly something doesn't add up, in one photo, the satellites are in line and in the other, the satellites are dispersed almost randomly.  I just don't know what to think for now.  The starlink internet is real and it gives internet for people that live far away from the big cities, so, there is something out there that gives internet.  Could it be a Tesla technology that uses the earth to send frequencies and electricity?  Thanks Athena for bringing that conspiracy to us, it is fascinating.
AVvXsEiXpophHoaxwkMWDvFd9DCbZPg0Un0nsuuwkiSFjmwELUvNg33RgQG2QXhYV268Hboy3QhLOBu2heCcOFTOVu5mUyDAZqqPGWhDafVGohhAI5w5C3E70Z0kvTk66YgEGtS4qL7PL3AOjiiq3l3UIaEchQBuDrkuITHSYh9jjNxOB9pqFu-neg=s320
AVvXsEjQj2G81HF0eLj8lFdmfjIBeV7JZkcUjPU5SvHx9nUuRG6zFUZP8zyRhUC3aPDe9v6Qz5H9YukqSOJPzPoVSuGuCAgNhbpUKrE7deh0fz0vQBiuJmYWi6um8ZlHKesJwWU0Jrj2OEG4to2XDAqpbpnZVot9XfjXooKktriauVV9t9EaqHxHiw=w407-h383

Board footer