You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-10 01:38:56

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Question on Karistus

Hi Gosia,

I have some questions on the Karistus that conflict with what you've taught about the Taygetans;

If the two races are deeply connected to the Taygetans and have worked together for thousands of years, how come Taygetans weren't able to give more information about them and saying they didn't know much? How is it possible to not have learned a lot about a race from being so involved, even Arsinoe was said to have dated Azazel (a Karistus). Also, you said the only race that could procreate with Taygetans were Antarians; so how would a romantic relationship between a Karistus and Taygetan work, they can be intimate but not reproduce? Lastly, in my view the Taygetans and Karistus have a very different mentally; with the former not wanting to perpetuate the concepts of deities, heaven/hell and the likes, while the Karistus want to be seen as gods/goddesses and many of their star seeds are Christians clinging to the idea of Jesus (which Taygetans have denounced as a Roman/Cabal lie). Karistus themselves believe in Krystil being a savior/deity, when Taygetans/Swaruunians have also denounced Christ as a deity and said its an energy/state of consciousness that anyone can reach. Even the channel of Dante Santori you recommended is full of lies, things that go directly against what you have taught; such as the Ark of Gabriel contains the crown of thorns, the spear of destiny that supposedly stabbed Jesus and the shroud his body was wrapped in (all of this was shared differently from you) so how come the Karistus aren't aware there was no Jesus and the arks have nothing to do with that character. Why is there SO much contradictions between what you shared about Karistus/Jesus and what the Taygetans/Swaruunians shared? Doesn't make sense to me that the two races worked together for so long and not knowing about one another to a greater extent than what was mentioned. I'm not disputing the validity of your contact, far from it; its just this Karistus in relation to Taygetans that has many distortions and holes (in my view).

Thank you if you are able to address some of these smile

Gosia wrote:

Karistus. They have a deep connection with Taygetans.

From China wrote:

Gosia, what is the meaning of the wing icon in the upper right corner of your video? What does it stand for? Can you elaborate?

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-10 01:41:07)

Seeker_Ivy

#2 2022-03-10 02:02:20

Greta
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

I understand Karistus more like a title. Swaruu said she is or Taygetans are a Karistus too, did not she? (I might mix this with DK now).
But anyway for me they are negative and I say so bc they serve negative cause of Dante Santori and also dictator Putin.

#3 2022-03-10 02:22:10

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Karistus is not a title, DK and D'Jedi are titles for people/beings that reach a level of advance awareness/connection to Source. I'm not sure if Karistus are negative, but Dante Santori is either a liar or doesn't know as much as he claims; since most of his information goes directly against what Taygetans/Swaruunians shared. I don't understand how Taygetans don't know much about Karistus if they are so closely involved and worked together for thousands of years, by that time a lot would be known about them. But in my view the two races are quite different, Karistus seeming to be fine and wanting to be worshipped as angels/deities while I can't ever see Alenym, Aneeka etc ever wanting to be seen as goddesses. And if Krystil is a title, why haven't Karistus clarified that and instead continued the lie that such name was Jesus, (its these big gaps between the two races mentality, plans and history that don't make sense to me).

Greta wrote:

I understand Karistus more like a title. Swaruu said she is or Taygetans are a Karistus too, did not she? (I might mix this with DK now).
But anyway for me they are negative and I say so bc they serve negative cause of Dante Santori and also dictator Putin.

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-10 02:25:51)

Seeker_Ivy

#4 2022-03-10 02:28:57

Greta
Banned

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

And if Krystil is a title, why haven't Karistus clarified that and instead continued the lie that such name was Jesus.

But we do not have contact with any Karistus right.
So how can they clerify anything?

#5 2022-03-10 02:32:57

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Right, there is no contact with them. I was referring throughout history, or even through Dante Santori (who claims to be Azazel/Karistus). Instead he does the opposite and says Jesus was real and even his stuff is in the Ark of Gabriel; which Taygetans said is the ark of Isis and is a genetic container of Earth's life pre-flood and in their museum on the Toleka. How come a Karistus doesn't know this about the arks or about Jesus? When Taygetans said Karistus was the other race that helped in putting those arks together, so this is a big discrepancy. But there are a lot of others too, hence why I'm so confused on the Karistus in regards to the Taygetans.

Greta wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

And if Krystil is a title, why haven't Karistus clarified that and instead continued the lie that such name was Jesus.

Seeker_Ivy

#6 2022-03-10 02:39:25

Greta
Banned

I see a big difference between "I am Karistus" = an ET and "I am a Karistus incarnate" = a human
He is not a Karistus, he is a cabal distraction who abuses Karistus account imo

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Right, there is no contact with them. I was referring throughout history, or even through Dante Santori (who claims to be Azazel/Karistus). Instead he does the opposite and says Jesus was real and even his stuff is in the Ark of Gabriel; which Taygetans said is the ark of Isis and is a genetic container of Earth's life pre-flood and in their museum on the Toleka. How come a Karistus doesn't know this about the arks or about Jesus? When Taygetans said Karistus was the other race that helped in putting those arks together, so this is a big discrepancy. But there are a lot of others too, hence why I'm so confused on the Karistus in regards to the Taygetans.

Greta wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

#7 2022-03-10 02:44:16

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

I too suspected he isn't a Karistus/step down or a Karistus starseed/incarnate. His information is basically making that race seem rather negative, liars or with agendas against humans. But I still want Gosia to give more information on the relationship/history between Taygetans and Karistus, since in my view they are too different in mentality to be close.

Greta wrote:

I see a big difference between "I am Karistus" = an ET and "I am a Karistus incarnate" = a human
He is not a Karistus, he is a cabal distraction who abuses Karistus account imo

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Greta wrote:

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-10 02:56:11)

Seeker_Ivy

#8 2022-03-10 02:52:17

Happy

Amnesia is imposed when incarnating here, and trauma is often induced regardless of soul origin. So it seems perfectly possible that anyone can act apparently negatively as a public person, while being supported on a soul-level by a positive race of his/her "origin."

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#9 2022-03-10 02:57:26

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

ah the good old 'the path to hell is paved with good intentions.' Doesn't discount that what Santori is doing is basically smearing the Karistus, but you're implying the don't care.

Happy wrote:

Amnesia is imposed when incarnating here, and trauma is often induced regardless of soul origin. So it seems perfectly possible that anyone can act apparently negatively as a public person, while being supported on a soul-level by a positive race of his/her "origin."

Seeker_Ivy

#10 2022-03-10 03:06:12

Happy

I cannot say if Karistus care or not. But I think there's a reason why the cabal and Satanists are not particularly preoccupied with Jupiter... And I'm not well versed into what Santori submit or of his connections on a soul level (but I've seen some of his videos). Whatever he does, he seems to be very conscious of his own energy. I cannot and will not say if what he does is right or wrong (as long as he's not directly harming anyone, that's wrong). He may also be in for some hard-earned lessons, who can say?

#11 2022-03-10 03:12:03

Greta
Banned

Happy wrote:

I cannot and will not say if what he does is right or wrong (as long as he's not directly harming anyone, that's wrong). He may also be in for some hard-earned lessons, who can say?

He sells tickets to Jupiter but does not deliver the service. This is hurting people. Not to mention he partakes in rituals where children are burnt and eaten (barbecued he said). Very dark person.

Last edited by Greta (2022-03-10 03:17:22)

#12 2022-03-10 03:14:42

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

oh WOW! Are you serious about the rituals where children are eaten? If this is true, it goes to confirm he can't possibility be a Karistus but would support him being a Cabal puppet meant to smear the Karistus. ha selling tickets to Jupiter? what a nut for a sure, guess he's not aware of the Van Allen Belts though the Karistus know of them.

Greta wrote:
Happy wrote:

I cannot and will not say if what he does is right or wrong (as long as he's not directly harming anyone, that's wrong). He may also be in for some hard-earned lessons, who can say?

He sells tickets to Jupiter but does not deliver the servise. This is hurting people. Not to mention he partakes in rituals where children are burnt and eaten (barbecued he said). Very dark person.

Seeker_Ivy

#13 2022-03-10 03:19:54

Happy

Greta wrote:
Happy wrote:

He sells tickets to Jupiter but does not deliver the service. This is hurting people. Not to mention he partakes in rituals where children are burnt and eaten (barbecued he said). Very dark person.

Well, if you know this for a fact (- not simply from somebody with a bad vibe on him telling you) and can do something about it, then do it. If not, my advice is to not lend him your energy by tying your consciousness to his persona.

#14 2022-03-10 03:25:36

Greta
Banned

This is the video. Not avail now but when he makes it public you can hear him speak about who screams most if dog, child or an adult when barbecued
Van Allen Belts are not an issue if you are a fraud lol

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

oh WOW! Are you serious about the rituals where children are eaten? If this is true, it goes to confirm he can't possibility be a Karistus but would support him being a Cabal puppet meant to smear the Karistus. ha selling tickets to Jupiter? what a nut for a sure, guess he's not aware of the Van Allen Belts though the Karistus know of them.

Greta wrote:
Happy wrote:

He sells tickets to Jupiter but does not deliver the servise. This is hurting people. Not to mention he partakes in rituals where children are burnt and eaten (barbecued he said). Very dark person.

Last edited by Greta (2022-03-10 03:26:55)

#15 2022-03-10 03:38:05

Happy

That sounds horrible, but you know... There are high priests among the Satanists that have turned completely and come forward with pure education on what we are facing on Earth today (and in previous times). They have distanced themselves from the activities they have partaken in, and the cabal hates them, as could be expected. They have obviously something to face when the day comes. But they have also done the right thing by choosing good over bad. I am careful to see the difference between present and past, between lesson learned and not.

When we truly realize the errors we make in life, the hardest judge is without question the Self. That's also how we - those of us standing on the outside - can see if the lesson is learned, or not.

#16 2022-03-10 06:43:10

Karistus are beings with individuality, with free will. Therefore they have very different personalities. Many of them are great deities and they want to be seen as deitys and they want to be worshipped. Because this is their old order. This old order works very well and they don't want to relinquish this order.   They protect it.  The Karistus are hierarchical, patriarchal and aristocratic monarchists.   

The cabal and the GF are quite the opposite to the Karistus.

In my view Dante Santori is a jerk who serves the cabal to throw dirt at the Karistus.  Because either cabal nor GF want an influence or interference by the Karistus on earh.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2022-03-10 06:48:16)

#17 2022-03-10 06:49:27

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Interesting you say this; something that actually goes against the Taygetan mentality and personality, there isn't one Taygetan that we've been introduced to that wants to be seen as a deity/god or goddess (not even as angels). Especially since having that image in the eyes of humans or any other being lowers the self power of those beings, as we are all Source just playing different roles, so no one point of Source is higher or better than another (to think so is to still be within duality). As I've thought, the Karistus seem to have dug humanity's grave and the all the races against humans had to do was to manipulate them enough to fall into it, then again, we were told Karistus are the white squares on the Cabal's cheese board. But from my perspective; that is far from helping humans if they are to be moved from ruler to the next and takes away their path of evolution into their own guides, basically always keeping them under someone. So in that sense, just because your master doesn't abuse you doesn't make it right to be under someone and not free. And this is the difference of how Taygetans approach Earth and their help vs. the Karistus.

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Karistus are beings with individuality, with free will. Therefore they have very different personalities. Many of them are great deities and they want to be seen as deitys and they want to be worshipped. Because this is their old order. This old order works very well and they don't want to relinquish this order.   They protect it.  The Karistus are hierarchical, patriarchal and aristocratic monarchists.   

The cabal and the GF are quite the opposite to the Karistus.

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-10 06:50:23)

Seeker_Ivy

#18 2022-03-10 08:35:29

Greta
Banned

Brahman wrote:

By the way Ra says Jesus will not return but if he plans to it will be through the federation and channeling.

Interesting Ra did not mention Jesus in relation to Karistus. Swaruu says Karistus are not part of Federation means Ra completely disconnects them from Jesus. But Dante speaks of Jesus as of Karistus. Something is really very wrong with Dante.

#19 2022-03-10 08:48:07

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Check out my recent post on the Karistus, I share a perspective on the relation between Jesus and Karistus.

Yes its a mess, but there was a Karistus man with the DK title (his real name unknown so far) but the Krystil title is what the Cabal took to call their fictitious Jesus character; this leading to mass confusion now, as people think Jesus character was that Karistus male, when that's not so. We never learned the name of that DK Karistus, but it's clever of the Cabal to name their character Krystil since people don't know that is a title, not a name, for an 'ascended,' being.

So when stellar races say there was a Jesus, they mean there was a Karistus being with the DK title (and yes, Karistus aren't G.F) that existed; but due to names and equivalent association it's confusing to translate, (in Earth terms).

Greta wrote:
Brahman wrote:

By the way Ra says Jesus will not return but if he plans to it will be through the federation and channeling.

Interesting Ra did not mention Jesus in relation to Karistus. Swaruu says Karistus are not part of Federation means Ra completely disconnects them from Jesus. But Dante speaks of Jesus as of Karistus. Something is really very wrong with Dante.

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-10 08:51:57)

Seeker_Ivy

#20 2022-03-10 08:56:46

Greta
Banned

We know the name = Azazel
Yes it is all very confusing.
But just in case we listen to other disclosures.

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Check out my recent post on the Karistus, I share a perspective on the relation between Jesus and Karistus.

Yes its a mess, but there was a Karistus man with the DK title (his real name unknown so far) but the Krystil title is what the Cabal took to call their fictitious Jesus character; this leading to mass confusion now, as people think Jesus character was that Karistus male, when that's not so. We never learned the name of that DK Karistus, but it's clever of the Cabal to name their character Krystil since people don't know that is a title, not a name, for an 'ascended,' being.

So when stellar races say there was a Jesus, they mean there was a Karistus being with the DK title (and yes, Karistus aren't G.F) that existed; but due to names and equivalent association it's confusing to translate, (in Earth terms).

Greta wrote:
Brahman wrote:

#21 2022-03-10 09:05:27

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

No, Azazel was not the name of the Karistus with the DK title that was being referred to as Krystil, (they are two different Karistus men). Because even Azazel was said to follow this Krystil individual, meaning it wasn't himself he was following but another.

Greta wrote:

We know the name = Azazel
Yes it is all very confusing.
But just in case we listen to other disclosures.

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Greta wrote:

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-10 09:05:41)

Seeker_Ivy

#22 2022-03-10 09:40:30

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Haha this is funny, but you seem to think it's serious; Putin is a confirmed puppet of the Cabal by the Taygetans and Swaruunians. Since the Taygetans work closely with the Karistus, they wouldn't call out Putin as working for the Cabal if he was really one of the 4 Karistus brothers. And Dante Santori isn't a Karistus, he shared so many blatant lies about history (things the Taygetans gave the truth on) that if he was a Karistus how odd he doesn't know the same information since the two races know each other so well. Then again, whatever public information there is on Karistus seems to be very distorted (by their Vlash enemies) and so far none from their side have come out sharing the truth.

Thanks for the link though, interesting read even if it lacks truth, (as in, it reads exactly as if Santori wrote it himself).

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-10 09:43:28)

Seeker_Ivy

#23 2022-03-10 10:03:05

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Swaruu did but that's not the same as agreeing with everything he shared. Plus there is a lot of material which the Swaruunians expanded on since the chats with Swaruu 9, (its why they tell us to keep up with the updates). Dante has said things in direct opposition to what Taygetans shared, look up his info on the Ark of Michael, its pure trash.

I'll also tell you here what he says is inside, (but reference what the Taygetans already shared on the arks);

He says Michael's ark contains; the cross of the crucification of Jesus, the spear of destiny that perched his side, the robe he had on, the crown of thorns and Krystil's pure essence (whatever that means). BUT the Taygetans said those arks contained the genetic codes of the life on Earth prior to the Tiamat flood, and that Karistus were the other race who helped with the project of collecting the genetic information. Now if Dante was really a Karistus how come he has zero clue about the truth (and is instead peddling the Cabal lie about Jesus), that his own race helped in compiling what is inside those arks? Maybe because he's a liar about being a Karistus, even lack of memory isn't a good excuse.

Brahman wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Haha this is funny, but you seem to think it's serious; Putin is a confirmed puppet of the Cabal by the Taygetans and Swaruunians. Since the Taygetans work closely with the Karistus, they wouldn't call out Putin as working for the Cabal if he was really one of the 4 Karistus brothers. And Dante Santori isn't a Karistus, he shared so many blatant lies about history (things the Taygetans gave the truth on) that if he was a Karistus how odd he doesn't know the same information since the two races know each other so well. Then again, whatever public information there is on Karistus seems to be very distorted (by their Vlash enemies) and so far none from their side have come out sharing the truth.

Thanks for the link though, interesting read even if it lacks truth, (as in, it reads exactly as if Santori wrote it himself).

I didn't say I was taking it seriously, I just found this information. Swaruu recommended Dante Santori channel as a reliable source of information on Karistus.

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-10 10:23:59)

Seeker_Ivy

#24 2022-03-10 10:14:25

@Brahman The old gods cannot intervene, because there is no frequency match. The frequency now is the artificial matrix run by cabal and GF, behind them the Goddess of the Void.  It is exactly the opposite agenda to Karistus old gods and angels. 

The situation is complex because of their strong individuality there are gods or karistus beings who follow their own agenda or who are corrupted in the one way or another. Don't lump everyone together.

To think humankind has to free themselves and evolve into a society like Taygeta is only a belief system. It is a concept I do not share.

I prefer the old order of Karistus, on Saturn it was the same.  Humans are created for different purposes. I wanted to use the human incarnation to strengthen myself.  That is my personal view.

Ra and Law of one is pure AI - Agenda. Of course Jesus is not GF, Jesus is fully Karistus and opposed to cabal and GF agenda. But they simulate Jesus, play Jesus, give false messages and so on.

Azazel is not Jesus, it is a different being.

It is difficult to give information about Karistus, because it is not a  hive mind or a synchronized society. There are many very different groups and individuals with different opinions and concepts and agendas.

#25 2022-03-10 10:21:05

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Ugh stop saying Jesus is a Karistus, even the name Jesus isn't how their names go; Azaz-EL, Gabri-EL, Micha-EL is Karistus male name pattern. What is possible is that there was a Karistus man who was enlightened enough to have the DK title but that was not his actual name, though it fits the Cabal agenda to use Krystil as a name to validate their fake Jesus character as having roots in something real, (which even for Karistus star seeds it seem to still oddly work).

Humans were also NOT created by any race, it's just a form that any race can use to have common ground with one another on the planet; and the idea that humans need gods is belittling people to where they aren't recognized as also being Source. On what parts of the Taygetan information do you agree with? (since you seem to disagree with much).

Warrior Bishop wrote:

@Brahman The old gods cannot intervene, because there is no frequency match. The frequency now is the artificial matrix run by cabal and GF, behind them the Goddess of the Void.  It is exactly the opposite agenda to Karistus old gods and angels. 

The situation is complex because of their strong individuality there are gods or karistus beings who follow their own agenda or who are corrupted in the one way or another. Don't lump everyone together.

To think humankind has to free themselves and evolve into a society like Taygeta is only a belief system. It is a concept I do not share.

I prefer the old order of Karistus, on Saturn it was the same.  Humans are created for different purposes. I wanted to use the human incarnation to strengthen myself.  That is my personal view.

Ra and Law of one is pure AI - Agenda. Of course Jesus is not GF, Jesus is fully Karistus and opposed to cabal and GF agenda. But they simulate Jesus, play Jesus, give false messages and so on.

Azazel is not Jesus, it is a different being.

It is difficult to give information about Karistus, because it is not a  hive mind or a synchronized society. There are many very different groups and individuals with different opinions and concepts and agendas.

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-10 10:22:22)

Seeker_Ivy

Board footer