You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-10 01:21:10

SpaceHippies

I Think I Have Met Swaruu and I Want to Share It With You

Hi guys, remember the video posted where Swaruu described the interior of her ship? Well, that same night after having seen the video, in a dream (I think it was a dream), I find myself inside this ship where a young short white girl with brown hair is giving me a tour of her ship, and it was a small ship. I get up the next day well imagine, blown away. It has been almost a year since this, and I have the image of the dream very clear in my memory, of those dreams that are special, that are not forgotten. I don't remember her telling me her name, but I do remember that she was a young woman like those on earth, without any physical appearance of being extraterrestrial.

I have had several spontaneous but conscious astral travels, and I wonder if this was another astral travel, a dream invented by my mind. I also remember that the young woman was a bit serious (haha).

Well, I hope my anecdote has been to your liking and please comment, have you had a similar experience? A hug to all.

#2 2020-09-11 07:22:10

FelineLight

Re: I Think I Have Met Swaruu and I Want to Share It With You

Wonderful! Thank you for sharing.
I had similar experience. In a lucid dream I wanted to meet Swaruu. I found myself in an other planet, nature everywhere, white buildings, but they did not seem to have walls or roofs. In one building I saw a lot of people for some meeting, and finally I met a beautiful short girl with brown hair. She was standing in front of me, smiling, I felt so much love from/to her. smile It was such an amazing experience.
Love to you all.

#3 2020-10-05 05:40:46

Existence

Re: I Think I Have Met Swaruu and I Want to Share It With You

Nice!!!!!!!

Board footer