You are not logged in.

#51 2021-07-25 07:43:16

mitkobs

Re: Taygetan Sex Life

Those are all names that mean one and the same - Source, Absolute, Original Source, God, Creator, Spirit, the Unknown, the Universe, the Beyond, the Ether, the One, Oneness, Singularity and so on. It is beyond qualifications - always, cannot be defined and no need to be defined. And what is sexuality, it is duality and materialism. And with that connecting Source with sexuality is over for me.

#52 2021-07-25 08:29:19

DarkOwl

mitkobs wrote:

Those are all names that mean one and the same - Source, Absolute, Original Source, God, Creator, Spirit, the Unknown, the Universe, the Beyond, the Ether, the One, Oneness, Singularity and so on. It is beyond qualifications - always, cannot be defined and no need to be defined. And what is sexuality, it is duality and materialism. And with that connecting Source with sexuality is over for me.

It's sounds like you are judging sexuality and duality. Pushing those things away is as unbalanced as over indulging them.

Sexuality is being human (and Taygetan and all Lyrians BTW)
Enjoy it smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#53 2021-07-25 11:50:39

mitkobs

DarkOwl wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

It's sounds like you are judging sexuality and duality. Pushing those things away is as unbalanced as over indulging them.

Enjoy it smile

What I say about sexuality comes from personal experience with pushing the boundaries of it to the extreme and this is how I know that pleasure can turn into pain-disease-unbalance. Overindulging sensual(sexual) pleasure is one of the greatest traps in 3D life and people can fall really deep in darkness losing their souls.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-07-25 11:51:29)

#54 2021-07-25 12:30:41

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Enjoy it smile

What I say about sexuality comes from personal experience with pushing the boundaries of it to the extreme and this is how I know that pleasure can turn into pain-disease-unbalance. Overindulging sensual(sexual) pleasure is one of the greatest traps in 3D life and people can fall really deep in darkness losing their souls.

Which means that those simply were the problems you experienced and then generalized on others.

I suggest to work on the problems that occurred instead of projecting the problem to sex being bad, "unpure" or "un-Source", because as I wrote earlier, there are positive and negative ways to use it, and the choice always is at the individual - though within the framework of the current frequency, meaning that to achieve more positive experiences a prior frequency raise is required.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#55 2021-07-25 15:20:08

Bigfeet_E

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Which means that those simply were the problems you experienced and then generalized on others.

I suggest to work on the problems that occurred instead of projecting the problem to sex being bad, "unpure" or "un-Source", because as I wrote earlier, there are positive and negative ways to use it, and the choice always is at the individual - though within the framework of the current frequency, meaning that to achieve more positive experiences a prior frequency raise is required.

Don't think that is what he said, Robert. Refering to the 'overindulging' part there.

#56 2021-07-25 18:30:14

mitkobs

With sexualizing everything possible in the society dark forces(cabal and beyond) are trying to reap the energy of perverted sexuality - lush. It is an insidious war for your souls.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-07-25 18:31:02)

#57 2021-07-25 21:35:53

DarkOwl

mitkobs wrote:

I was somewhat the same when I was younger. It was an addiction that was, yes, very unbalancing!

I would second Robert in that sexuality can be used for positive or negative ends. Perhaps you are still recoiling from your experience and are still completing the integration process. It takes time, self reflection and shadow work to get there but worth it.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#58 2021-07-31 21:49:16

DarkOwl

Emily wrote:

Do Taygetans sleep with same gender just for fun/sex?

You question is answered here:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/swaruu-a … message-21

smile

#59 2021-09-12 19:34:05

07wideeyes

I decided to return to this topic.....

We are Source. We are whole, complete; we lack nothing. From a certain perspective, believe it or not, this is how things are!

Boy meets girl. A male in all completeness and a female in all her completeness meet. Two 'wholes' meet in joyful embrace. In the paradox of duality, they are different - two points of attention - while each simultaneously complete.

It's a low trick in the 3d Matrix - let's call it that for now - to persuade people that things are not so. Instead, it's a case of lost souls wandering through the universe looking for their 'other half'. How can you have an other half? One sliced-down-the-middle deficiency in a desperate and futile search for completion in the company of another insufficiency. Lonely hearts in lonely apartments, gazing out over lonely streets on long long lonely November nights. The programme is enthusiastically promoted through Hollywood, sex-saturated advertising, much romantic fiction, social roles and role-play, and all major organised religion cultivated for mass consumption.

This cult of personal insufficiency is reflected in the split nature of the human brain. Left brain, right brain in constant battle. It's a feature exploited by the cabal: divide and rule is the twin nature of the human brain manipulated to ensure perpetual strife. Along with suppression of the functions associated with the right side of the brain.

Taygetan brains, we are informed, are different. They are whole, one piece, no hemispheres divided against one another. Though they largely live in duality, they will not generally experience the vicious, battling quality that characterises duality in 3D matrix. Hence they can experience wild animal sex without falling into neurosis for the remainder of their life!

This is not all just theory on my part. It's an aspect of my living with the fully activated energy often referred to as 'kundalini'. It switched on about four years ago, and has been there 24/7 ever since. It's now official: I'm a biological freak....

A full awakening of kundalini is specific, unmissable, and explosive. In most people from a western background, it kicks off without their intending it. But it seems to be primarily the organism integrating the (apparently) separate duality back into One. Particularly the dichotomy of masc and fem, embodied in the two hemisphere brain. The completeness is re-established, or brought into awareness. The trick of insufficiency is seen through. All of which explains why Taygetans know nothing about kundalini: they have no separation to unify. Nothing to do. Masc and few energies already recognised as aspects of One. There is no fatal split to be healed.

This is not the place to say more about kundalini. I wrote a few things quite a few months ago on the forum. Though I will just say that I have never found the Hindu stuff very helpful or relevant. Far better to go to some of the kundalini people from modern western culture. Some of the old alchemists knew about this stuff, too; it's obvious from some of their illustrations. Kundalini tends to kickstart the Wild Child. Interestingly here, Lisa Renee began her stuff after a typically disruptive kundalini activation. Make of that (and her) what you will....

#60 2021-09-15 21:25:26

I could say a lot on this subject, but suffice to say, I don't see sex and spirituality as opposing forces. I see them as very much complimentary.

The cabal has been trying to tell spiritual seekers for a long time that it is better to deny the validity and power of the body. I see doing so as taking a huge loss.

The body is powerful and in the midst of positive sexual expression, the frequency is elevated to an extreme that few other physical activities can match. One would have to meditate a lot for a long time to achieve the same elevation and expansion as one does engaging in sexual with a beloved partner. Including the self.

The road appears when you need it.

#61 2021-09-15 23:06:01

There are a few things I could contribute to the topic, and I agree with the consensus that sexuality does not get in the way of spiritual seeking when embraced in a sacred way. Today I'm bothered by something more or less unrelated.

Today, I have a huge blockage to self love and acceptance, because I had a situation where I feel that I missed an opportunity very closely. It reminded me of similar situations in the past. I won't go into details, but this is probably the one most major trigger I have left. I do not want to love a self that I feel is incapable of accomplishing my goals and fulfilling my desires, and it is hard to trust guidance sometimes when missed opportunities keep happening. In the face of that, I feel like giving up sometimes, because every time it kills a bit of my spirit. But I can't give up, it's impossible. I just have to keep going and it hurts so badly. Not really sure what I should do at the moment, this one is really bothering me.

IDK. Maybe it wasn't even the opportunity I thought it was, but exactly the opportunity to take a look at this internal shit. Wouldn't be surprised if that's really what it's all about.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-16 00:08:22)

righteously indignant

#62 2021-09-16 15:55:55

Grivehn wrote:

Personally wouldnt be very critical about missing little opportunities that were easy to be missed. I have two examples, dunno which would be closer.

You drive on a road in say Germany. There you see a sign in chinese that says 'Danger. Bridge under construction.' No pictures or anything. Then you drive (or nearly do) into the water. When you complain about the sign later, german authorities say its your fault for not being able to read it. Absurd, isnt it?

The other: A winning lottery ticket flew towards you on the wind, but you just looked the other way for some reason and missed it. Maybe you even saw it, just couldnt stop to pick it up. You were in a car, you were in a hurry, it was raining, take your pick. Can you fault yourself for that later?

Im with Daniel Jackson (from Stargate series) on these cryptic signs of the universe that nobody really teaches people down here. Im sick of them. Their meaning is not crystal clear, they can be easily missed and they dont actually help anything. Unless you yourself decide to do something after you got a sign from the universe. Except it turns out, you could have done the same thing anyway, you didnt need a green go sign for that.
Its about as much help as taking off a feather from a piano when somebody carries said piano alone.

If life-altering decisions are dependent on miniscule, cryptic second-spanning moments that you may or may not be aware (both in general, and during the moment), then maybe your life plan isnt too foolproof. Or you were fine with essentially rolling an RP dice and be fine with the result of 1, instead of a 20, or say a guaranteed 10 at these critical moments.

Thanks, your viewpoint gives me confidence because it basically confirms what my own guidance system/soul team was trying to show me. Having regrets over those sort of things is not a productive mindset to move forward and manifest my highest reality. Also, to have faith and trust that when good things are meant to happen, they will not be presented in a way that the opportunity is easily missed like some torment, it will be unmistakable, because higher guidance leaves nothing to miniscule chances.

righteously indignant

#63 2021-09-28 19:00:28

love13shield

Can Taygetans have Human Earthling Boyfriends/Girlfriends ? Don't make fun of me I'm just curious.

#64 2021-09-28 22:27:49

love13shield wrote:

Can Taygetans have Human Earthling Boyfriends/Girlfriends ? Don't make fun of me I'm just curious.

No need to make fun, it is a legitimate and interesting thought. There's a time and place for everything under the sun, as they say. Why not, especially if there is an underlying soul connection? It would be an interesting configuration with its own set of challenges, but for some starseeds, who better to understand? For starseeds, the cabal and fed situation would really be the only thing potentially hindering or interfering with something like this. It is entirely possible that with the renewed Taygetan contact effort and opportunity and the push for open contact within the next few years, that some starseeds and Taygetans could have set themselves up to make such a thing happen in this lifetime, perhaps for some even within the next couple years timeframe, as the Ventra's mission is specifically geared towards studying and helping starseeds. I hope my perspective helps answer your question smile

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-28 22:31:32)

righteously indignant

#65 2021-09-28 22:44:49

Robert369

love13shield wrote:

Depends on what the extent of boy/girlfriend is supposed to be: It has been said multiple times that Taygetans cannot breed with terrestrial Humans because the DNA is incompatible due to the frequency difference.

Once Humanity raises in frequency and its DNA changes from that, this may or may not change as well - but that is as individual as the awakening process or personal frequency raise.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#66 2021-09-29 09:17:23

love13shield

Robert369 wrote:
love13shield wrote:

Depends on what the extent of boy/girlfriend is supposed to be: It has been said multiple times that Taygetans cannot breed with terrestrial Humans because the DNA is incompatible due to the frequency difference.

Once Humanity raises in frequency and its DNA changes from that, this may or may not change as well - but that is as individual as the awakening process or personal frequency raise.

Thank you! makes sense

#67 2021-09-29 13:28:50

The DNA thing does make sense. That being said, reproduction/procreation is not everyone's life plan or priority. In fact, there's an undue emphasis on that side of the train of thought that deals with human-ET interactions, and it is based on programming that has to do with fed-cabal complex selective breeding programs, which aside from being elitist and eugenicist, are inhumane and prostitute all who are involved like cattle/breeding stock.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-29 13:32:35)

righteously indignant

#68 2021-09-29 15:08:40

One thing I'll add is that as a fan of 90's SciFi and anime, I do not envision the concept of a human and Taygetan couple as particularly "weird" from an enlightened, critical thinking starseed type standpoint. Shows like Babylon 5, Star Trek Voyager and Deep Space Nine, Stargate SG1, Farscape, and more portrayed the concept of human-E.T. couples as a natural biproduct of Earth society making contact and becoming interstellar. For many of these shows, this was even a central plot point for the main character, like in B5 and Farscape.

I'd say, keep an open mind. To me, it's just common sense that this sort of thing will start happening as humanity awakens and becomes interstellar. It's low key a matrix mentality to see the idea as purely a lame fantasy of unworthy human nerds, or as some type of religious/mythological dogmatist deity worship fetishization based on ancient selective breeding programs.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-29 15:31:48)

righteously indignant

#69 2021-09-29 17:59:25

07wideeyes

Nice post, Genoveva.

#70 2021-09-29 23:37:11

Genoveva wrote:

Interesting fact: when St Francisc of Assisi and St Claire were in the same room together, flowers bloomed in the flowerpots, even if the plants were dead.

They never touched each other, as they were  monk / nun. Yet, they were very much in love.

That's what love does. It finds fulfillment.

If we were to push the envelope a bit further,  think how many people are in love with Souce...

Thank you for sharing. I was not familiar with that story, but I agree 100% about the power of love. I also agree that a connection of such intensity with Source is desirable, but it is also my observation that before an individuated consciousness is ready to move into that stage or even desire that stage of love with Source, it is most fruitful to start by learning to love the self and other-selves. I have never heard of a being that was able to form a proper relationship with Source while being unable to love self or other selves.

Loving Source means loving and accepting all beings including "enemies"(though not having to give into their will in the "gaming" world!). It also means loving and accepting all the bad shit that's happened throughout one's life as part of a higher purpose that can only end in greater joy and fulfillment. It's a wonderful point when a person can even reasonably start to envision the potential of having this type of relationship to Source.

Usually the most effective course of action I have seen and experienced, is to learn to start loving the self and other selves that are close first. Close may or may not mean close physical proximity. It could also be online community friends, spirit guides, etc.

When one can start to appreciate themselves and people close to them, its easier to have loving detachment towards "yellow ray" matrix society, and engage in things such as relating to people and cultures on a morphic field level without participating in their political or religious bullshit. That is good work for sure. From there, it is much easier to envision and pursue a fuller more loving relationship with Source.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-29 23:40:17)

righteously indignant

#71 2022-03-09 11:07:06

Timahana

A question about Taygetan sexuality might be about the possibly "tantric" character of sexuality, including special techniques such as sexual continence (no ejaculation for men and no discharge orgasms for women) associated with biological transmutation and transfiguration in order to reach states of expanded consciousness and drastically increase one's own vibration.

Could it be that some old tantric sexual practices of Kashmir Shaivism, for example, could be derived from the teachings of Pleiadian beings?

#72 2022-03-09 13:20:58

Robert369

Greta wrote:

Is not orgasm of high vibration?

The beneficial or detrimental effect of sex is not defined about what but about how it is done.

#73 2022-03-10 13:49:56

Timahana

Greta wrote:
Timahana wrote:

A question about Taygetan sexuality might be about the possibly "tantric" character of sexuality, including special techniques such as sexual continence (no ejaculation for men and no discharge orgasms for women) associated with biological transmutation and transfiguration in order to reach states of expanded consciousness and drastically increase one's own vibration.

Could it be that some old tantric sexual practices of Kashmir Shaivism, for example, could be derived from the teachings of Pleiadian beings?

Is not orgasm of high vibration? Why do you think that preventing it your vibration increases?

It is not the orgasm in itself but the orgasm with discharge of energy, that is to say with loss of energy. For men, an orgasm with ejaculation is a loss of vital energy, but they can have an orgasm not necessarily linked to an ejaculation. In this case they store energy.

#74 2022-03-10 18:23:17

07wideeyes

Greta wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

If you want to use the huge sexual energy potential, then orgasm can help you sublimate the sexual potential into high vibration energy, which will be used for spiritual purposes.

To me this sounds like cabal teaching which does not want you to enjoy one of the best what this human experience offers

There are different 'purposes' to sex, it seems to me. Reproduction, connection with another being, enjoyment, and spiritual/liberation. For obvious reasons, cabal will attempt to snuff out the last possibility, and has introduced all manner of distorting beliefs about sex through religions and different cultures. Like everything else, most of what we have been 'taught' is off. And, believe me Greta, the channeling of sexual energies for spiritual purposes is more enjoyable and satisfying than the others I have listed here!

#75 2022-03-10 18:28:20

Robert369

Greta wrote:

To me this sounds like cabal teaching which does not want you to enjoy one of the best what this human experience offers

You seriously recite a Cabal teaching while calling some out for such in right the same sentence ?

This is hilarious in many ways, because sexuality is one of the things that are distorted by the Cabals to be "one of the last means to energize oneself", while they at the same time destroy and sensible use of it with all their media-driven primitive/animal-style sexualization of our society.

At the same time they are destroying or perverting any non-sexual practices, as these could provide way stronger and more positive energies. But for such especially spiritual development and understanding energy flows is key, while sexuality is an merely an optional addition but not a replacement, as currently promoted.

Sadly, such is not truly understandable for those who live by mind and urges, and not through their heart connection and higher emotions, meaning that most of Humanity will have to develop there again.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-10 18:44:43)

Board footer