You are not logged in.

#101 2022-02-17 23:14:58

AVA

Re: Introductions / greetings

Greetings, cosmic dreamers and co-creators!

Thank you Gosia, Robert, and the Cosmic Agency team for creating this awesome portal of contact between us and our kindred in multi-D; and also this forum for starseeds to reconnect and receive mutual validation. I love your fierce and fearless nature, Gosia, what a light you are, to take all this on.

I can share that you all have affirmed, confirmed and made sense out of my own “crazy” experiences and messages I have been receiving ever since childhood ( like Goshia’s recent live chat speaking of “memories” bleeding through from 5+D futurepast otherselves? Yes, this is true ).

That is what drew me here - resonance of a greater degree than I have found within the matrix thus far, enough that I am now inclined to peek out of my private avalon bubble and say hello, nice to see you, you seem familiar, do I know you from somewhere? lol wink   

Blessing to you all,
AVA

*shiny*

#102 2022-02-19 16:03:44

bike123

Hi, my name is Bartosz and I'm from Cracow.

I'm Linux sys admin so if you gona need help I can help.

Thx for what you are doing here.

#103 2022-03-11 03:10:05

Greetings to all!  Joyful to be able to communicate with some soul family.  Best wishes. ?

#104 2022-03-11 06:31:15

alesiaxxx

Newbie here, I would like to give Gosia, Robert and the Taygetean team my deepest gratitude from the bottom of my heart, for sharing the information on the Cosmic Agency channel. I binge watched it in a week on Odysee and felt very enlightened and liberated by the information, especially the history topics. I am a young Sirian (although, I describe bluish/grayish skin, not copper/blueish, in my memories?) star seed from Australia who remembers after looking at Dolores Cannon material and regression. I've always wanted to remember my past lives and now have memories of the events leading up to my final memory of going into the pod in a very similar description to the Taygeteans discussion about the pod and immersion tech.
One issue I have is that I doubt I was aware that the federation was being permissive and enabling the cabal, which raises questions about my 5D free will, the fact that if I knew about this as part of my informed consent, would I have still incarnated? Although I believe I was aware federation isn’t sunshine and rainbows, a lot of politics and to an extent the problems. Just a thing I wonder, anyhow, it is what it is and regardless I am maintaining my internal 5D reality. It helps to always maintain nothing happens without a reason, nothing is done my accident. Its my job to figure out why but only managed to talk to my higher- self once, got too excited and lost it. Gotta keep working at it!

#105 2022-03-11 10:02:41

alesiaxxx

Greta wrote:
alesiaxxx wrote:

I am a young Sirian (although, I describe bluish/grayish skin, not copper/blueish, in my memories?) star seed from Australia who remembers after looking at Dolores Cannon material and regression. I've always wanted to remember my past lives and now have memories of the events leading up to my final memory of going into the pod in a very similar description to the Taygeteans discussion about the pod and immersion tech.

Do your past life memories also include lifetimes which are from our future? The point is I never hear anyone say he remembers what will happen in the future (the case of incarnating back in time) but it should be possible and I am curious what will happen

Hi Greta, thank you for your inquiry. I never said I had a lifetime from our future. I'm actually confused with what you are saying. I am saying I recovered memories of what I believe was my life previous to this one where as a Sirian I went into an immersion pod to incarnate on earth for this life now. Everyone on earth is a star seed one way or another, I'm just one of those that has an alien body currently sitting in a pod/capsule thing.

#106 2022-03-11 10:44:24

alesiaxxx

Greta wrote:
alesiaxxx wrote:
Greta wrote:

Do your past life memories also include lifetimes which are from our future? The point is I never hear anyone say he remembers what will happen in the future (the case of incarnating back in time) but it should be possible and I am curious what will happen

Hi Greta, thank you for your inquiry. I never said I had a lifetime from our future. I'm actually confused with what you are saying. I am saying I recovered memories of what I believe was my life previous to this one where as a Sirian I went into an immersion pod to incarnate on earth for this life now. Everyone on earth is a star seed one way or another, I'm just one of those that has an alien body currently sitting in a pod/capsule thing.

Notice I never said you said that. I only asked if that is the case. Thank you for your answer.

Ahh I see thank you for clarifying lol

#107 2022-03-11 11:27:27

Hello everyone,
i'm quite sure i am a starseed from where i don't really know. In my constant search for mind expanding concept i share with you a mind expanding video, i think that this is the best way of presenting myself and what i wish for everyone. on this site:

https://ninespath.com/ 

click on Vril and you have the experience of what i mean.

A virtual hug

#108 2022-03-11 18:26:30

Hello my name is Brad...I live in United States. I first became aware of this Taygetan Disclosure and Gosia in late 2018 I believe. I try to watch most of the Videos, they contain such important information. I really resonate with the Planet Temmer...maybe I had a past life there or it may be my Starseed Lineage. I also have connection to Maria Orsic.

#109 2022-03-11 18:42:07

Brahman

SupernovaraTaygetanBrad wrote:

Hello my name is Brad...I live in United States. I first became aware of this Taygetan Disclosure and Gosia in late 2018 I believe. I try to watch most of the Videos, they contain such important information. I really resonate with the Planet Temmer...maybe I had a past life there or it may be my Starseed Lineage. I also have connection to Maria Orsic.

Maria Orsic? How is she?

One free spark of light can go around the whole universe than any body.

#110 2022-03-17 15:06:23

mryang

Firstly, thanks for all the information this site has given me. 90% resonates and some things completely new to me. I was awakened 2015 during a trip in Phuket Thailand and ever since my curiosity, obsession, addiction to what I now think is the absolute reality has been a constant in my life.

My life has changed a lot too. My body as well. My mind and my perspectives even more. To list them would be pointless, but for reference I give you some hints to what I have concluded until now:

1. I know there is life after death. Material bodies can die, souls can’t

2. I know there are other dimensions. I am there every time I close my eyes, in my dreams, when I meditate. I can sometimes manifest those worlds to become – almost – as real as this one

3. We are inherently loving and peaceful beings, yet – war, horror movies, useless pop music, weird clothing habits, political nonsense, meaningless border controls, strange financial regulations, shit food mostly everywhere and degrading education is pressed down our throats by a mass media in perfect harmony, hence, there must be an evil controlling the larger mass, invisible to the hypnotized mind. Who they are, where they stay, what they look like, I don’t really know, and I don’t really care. I just know they exist, they want us down and they want us stupid

4. The world of science must decide – Either DNA exist and we are created by something or someone OR we evolved from the ashes of the soup. We can’t have both and because creationism is never talked about, it seems to be the true one

5. Earth can’t be flat if my girlfriend says everyone in Thailand goes to sleep while it is still very light where I am

6. If someone can get a nobel prize for discovering something no one else can corrobate, simulate or test externally, then it surely must hide something very very important there. (François Englert and Peter W. Higgs 2013 for the theoretical discovery of the subatomic particle, Higgs Boson with the ATLAS at the LHC at CERN)

7. How deep do I have to dive before the heat effects of the sun at the equator lose its effect mid day? Less than 10 meters. Maybe 50 with a precision sensor with 3 decimals. The larger mass of heating of our Planet must hence be contibuted by something else than the Sun, in proportion larger than 1:1000 as 10 meters is tiny compared to the distance to the center of the Earth which is 6371 kilometers or 6.37 million meters. Hence, whatever happens on the surface of the Earth can’t affect the temperature of the globe as a whole, and since this is not discussed in MSM – they must again be lying about it. In what factors, for what agenda and the exact numericals contributing to it, I don’t know, I just know they are lying about it

8. I know hospitals are detrimental to your health because every time I went there, they want to give me a pill, without giving me any normal health advice at all, so I stopped go there, or take any medicine and I'm better and stronger than ever

I fully expect to change some of the above statements, but for now, they are prime.
Looking forward to have long and interesting conversations with all of you, maybe some of my statements is wrong? Then, send me a P.M! smile

Best regards
Marcus Yang-Nilsson, Oernskoeldsvik, Sweden
(Photo from 2021)

Last edited by mryang (2022-05-19 12:28:02)

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#111 2022-04-13 17:35:19

Kafka

Hi stars! I hope you’re all doing well :)

First off, I absolutely love the amazing content being put out, so thank you so much for all the hard work you do. X

So.. I’m late to the game (only recently heard Dolores Cannon talking about ‘Antennas’ and felt like she was talking right to me). I got a reading done on Etsy and it had loads of past lives in there- even Alpha Draco :)

I’m trying to get through as much content as I can to catch up with you all. Is anyone else here in Australia btw? Or New Zealand?

I want to do as much as I can to help fix things. Since I ‘woke up’ 3-4 weeks ago (thanks for the call btw- it was so random but beautiful), I’ve been working hard on myself and countering negativity from both my own mind and other peoples’ negativity.

Hopefully I’m on the right track.. I’m definitely an indoorsy person and a loner, but I’ve been going outside more to meditate and get a bit more connection in with people around me.

I’m more than happy to listen to advice/ suggestions on how to make more of a difference. I’ve got a fair bit of spare time right now- only potential restriction is finances.

Thanks for reading. Sending love to you all! Cat x

#112 2022-05-01 19:57:01

blackrose

Greeting!
I am Rose, living in Sweden.
I am very happy to discover Cosmic Agency. I wish I had found it earlier, but it is better now than never.
Thank you to the <cosmic team and the Taygeteans.

#113 2022-05-05 11:03:29

vijiboy81

Namaste / Hello to all here.

Accept my gratitude - Yazhi, Athena, Aneeka and all Swaruu's, the whole Taygetan team !
For me the covid and (sadly) vaccination have been a great trigger and with all of your information and great work of Gosia, Robert, Matias and team I like many are being enabled for accelerated and rightful growth.

Being a spiritual seeker in lineage of Osho. Happy to be a part of this global awakening.

Joining a bit late though have been watching Gosia's videos on Cosmic Agency Channel, for past 6 months.
Its a pleasure to listen to Yazhi and other swaruu's in Gosia's voice. I wonder how quickly I got deeply connected with Cosmic Agency !
Gratitude again! and will do my part in helping awakening myself and others near me.

Love n Peace.

#114 2022-05-16 18:46:49

Diana

Edith_S wrote:

I  learned  a lot in this sense from Carlos Castaneda’s books.
And I got better to the point that I can work again. If interested I can share what I did to put myself back on track.

Edith

I am interested. Specifically, I am very familiar with all of Castaneda's books, and I'm curious what particular practices or concepts from that source were involved in your healing. smile

Fringe Dweller

#115 2022-05-17 18:59:30

Tomek

Hello Everyone!

Glad to be on board! I'm Tomek/Tomas from N. Ireland originally from Poland. Its great to be awakened and know that my past 44 years were/is a matrix that CAN be changed!

Cheers!
Pozdrawiam!

#116 2022-05-18 23:24:42

HotJolly

Hello,

I just discovered the Forum, after watching many of the video.  This looks like a great place to talk about the subjects in more depth (more so than the comment sections lol). My user name there is also HotJolly.  This is my first and last name, with one letter changed.  It was originally a mistake that my friends thought funny, so it stuck.  After a day or two of attempting to come up with a more cosmic name, I decided to go with the silly one smile

I fell a string connection with the star seed concept.  It explains a lot about my life.  I am not sure about my distant origins, though I feel a strong connection with many of the races.  I also feel a strong disconnect with life and my life purpose.  It's as though I bought a ticket to see a Star Trek movie, and somehow found myself at a rodeo instead.  As memories of distant cultures fade, I find myself wearing a cowboy hat lol.  I also feel like I have a strong (but largely untested) intuitive investigative capacity.  The mystery of what is going on here on earth (and why) is very appealing to me, and I feel that my pondering are helped along by ???.  I want to further the wonderings, and hopefully be of some help.  I have a lot to share, though learning how to share is always an arena of growth for me.  I also have a lot to learn.

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-19 04:33:13)

Live long and prosper

#117 2022-05-21 14:46:20

JI

Hello all. I'm J.I. and reside in the United States, 32 years old. I've been on a spiritual journey, of sorts, for the last few years. I am seeking the truth and I am seeking a higher cause. How did I arrive here? A comment on the remote viewing subreddit introduced me to the Cosmic Agency.

I am here to learn and listen. I dream of exploring the cosmos, of journeying through space and time.

#118 2022-05-22 06:36:13

relion123

Hi Everyone. 

My name is Carl and reside in the United States, 53 years old. I have been watching YouTube UFO related videos for some time. Unfortunately there have been many fake people only looking to cash in on the UFO community.  I am hoping that this isn't another one.  If no proof is given to the community after some time then you can definitely assume this is another fake.  We shall see what happens. I look forward to interacting with everyone here.

God bless you all.

- Carl

P.S. Two people well known in the UFO community have been proven to be fakes.  I will not give their names but will give their initials.  D.W and C.G.

So anyone associated with these two are definitely fakes.

#119 2022-05-26 20:27:24

mose

Blessed Love One and All...

Greetings from Dodoma, Tanzania, East Africa.

Intriguing details i as a person have found in this Website.

I am looking forward to be an active family member in this sharing and outpouring of love.

Lots of Love,

Moses

#120 2022-05-26 20:32:36

mose

vijiboy81 wrote:

Namaste / Hello to all here.

Accept my gratitude - Yazhi, Athena, Aneeka and all Swaruu's, the whole Taygetan team !
For me the covid and (sadly) vaccination have been a great trigger and with all of your information and great work of Gosia, Robert, Matias and team I like many are being enabled for accelerated and rightful growth.

Being a spiritual seeker in lineage of Osho. Happy to be a part of this global awakening.

Joining a bit late though have been watching Gosia's videos on Cosmic Agency Channel, for past 6 months.
Its a pleasure to listen to Yazhi and other swaruu's in Gosia's voice. I wonder how quickly I got deeply connected with Cosmic Agency !
Gratitude again! and will do my part in helping awakening myself and others near me.

Love n Peace.

Blessed Love fellow OSHO lover...

#121 2022-05-29 13:56:35

dubi

Hello and greetings from (sunny Wales- not ) In the UK!
I hope you are all well and I feel so privileged to join you all in these forums

Peace and love

The problem today is people dont cherish good people they try to use them -Bob Marley.

#122 2022-06-10 23:17:38

MuZlandia

Hello. Introducing myself. Scott Mathias from New Zealand. Thank you.

Walk-In from Antares of The Elan. Working diligently to support the recognition of Human through our work with The Antares Seals. Formally theantaresseals.com but closed down and about to be re-embedded into muzlandia.io. Working with Taygetans and Swaruuvians to persuade 'The Federation' to open up the Humans 'trapped' on Earth to the wonders of Interstellar life.

#123 2022-06-13 00:24:28

A costuming friend told me about this site.  I have studied ET stuff since I was a child and seeing this stuff is refreshing.  Now technical and comedic write ups I do for fun, I can appreciate laying out information in non confrontational ways and the fact that this forum has a strong zero tolerance policy to keep it clean.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#124 2022-06-24 06:27:39

Yankee

Cool site. I ran across a youtube video in my feed and then listened to a bunch more.

My interests have drifted around between LOA, ESP, anything metaphysical. I was into astral projection or whatever you want to call it and did a lot of fiddling around with it, having a relatively easy time at going into the state and mostly focusing on trying to do some pre-arranged things, trying to ascertain the nature of it all, and exploring how to "be" differently to explore in different ways. I got the feeling there was a layer of illusion in there too. Very strange and fascinating.

Anyway, I've always wondered why people are so dismissive of things like that and why their beliefs are so easily dictated by media, politicians, and "experts" on all topics. The whole covid and vax thing has made me lose faith in humanity, big time. I was way off. I thought Americans especially would never go along with any of this, from the lockdowns on.

On the bright side, I'm glad you guys see what's up. The new perspectives are interesting to me and compatible with a lot of how I've tended towards seeing things.

#125 2022-07-02 07:59:11

Edith_S

Diana wrote:
Edith_S wrote:

I  learned  a lot in this sense from Carlos Castaneda’s books.
And I got better to the point that I can work again. If interested I can share what I did to put myself back on track.

Edith

I am interested. Specifically, I am very familiar with all of Castaneda's books, and I'm curious what particular practices or concepts from that source were involved in your healing. smile

Hello Diana, and welcome to the Forum!

Sorry I haven't noticed your post earlier, but here we go:

- if interested in the way I experienced many of the phenomena described by Castaneda before even knowing that he existed. These were a sort of pillars to maintain a balance between two world-views, so to say, and accept them as natural. I gave some examples in my post entitled Don't be afraid of the Unknown.
About health and healing the domain is more vast you can peruse the info in my thread called The Health Sphere, and after that , if interested in something in particular, I'll be happy to assist you.

All the best on your path !

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Board footer