You are not logged in.

#26 2022-03-10 10:34:22

Re: Question on Karistus

I agree with 95 % of the Taygetan information.  But with some points I don't agree. The Jesus - topic ic one of them.

The humans called him Jesus, but he has got other names.

I am a roman catholic but I don't wait for a savior.  Jesus did his job, now we have to do ours.  The bible is very distorted.

#27 2022-03-10 11:56:59

Greta
Banned

Azazel is for Aza of Zael (region on Jupiter) and not from Azaz-EL (refering to god).
Source: here

Last edited by Greta (2022-03-10 16:50:48)

#28 2022-03-10 12:10:49

Greta
Banned

@Brahman in your understanding:
1. does Dante consider Jesus to be Azazel?
2. Is he (Jesus) an incarnate of Michael?
3. Is Azazel DK?

Last edited by Greta (2022-03-10 12:23:42)

#29 2022-03-10 14:07:07

I hope you guys get some answers, some real answers, but honestly, with some of the assumptions being made, I personally don't feel comfortable sharing what I know. And I usually would be happy to.

If I were to say anything it is that the Karistus owe you nothing. They do their work on this planet and it is good work. Their incarnates are immersed in the game as much as any other stellar race. I don't see how they should be held to a higher standard just because their planet has been invaded and they're trying to make the best of an extremely bad situation.

To the person who said Dante was saying he harms children, it is key to know that he mixes lies with truth to filter out people who shouldn't be there. His videos are not entertainment. It is his job to recruit incarnates and he does so. That is what the videos are for. If you're not Karistus, you needn't be concerned with him or his videos.

The road appears when you need it.

#30 2022-03-10 14:52:29

Greta
Banned

crystallinemister wrote:

I don't see how they should be held to a higher standard just because their planet has been invaded and they're trying to make the best of an extremely bad situation.

Who invaded Jupiter? How bad is it for them? Never heard of this before.

Last edited by Greta (2022-03-10 14:53:09)

#31 2022-03-10 15:00:06

Greta
Banned

crystallinemister wrote:

If you're not Karistus, you needn't be concerned with him or his videos.

I am concerned that this guy has been witnessing barbecuing (implies eating in my understanding) children, ppl, dogs and I am concerned what kind of freaks feel addressed by this and join his psycho club. I also doubt who Night Templars are if he is a member.

Last edited by Greta (2022-03-10 15:14:52)

#32 2022-03-10 15:53:51

Greta wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

I don't see how they should be held to a higher standard just because their planet has been invaded and they're trying to make the best of an extremely bad situation.

No one invaded Jupiter. [sigh.] I am talking about Earth. Not Jupiter.

Greta wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

If you're not Karistus, you needn't be concerned with him or his videos.

I am concerned that this guy has been witnessing barbecuing (implies eating in my understanding) children, ppl, dogs and I am concerned what kind of freaks feel addressed by this and join his psycho club. I also doubt who Night Templars are if he is a member.

I refer you to this quote:

crystallinemister wrote:

To the person who said Dante was saying he harms children, it is key to know that he mixes lies with truth to filter out people who shouldn't be there. His videos are not entertainment. It is his job to recruit incarnates and he does so. That is what the videos are for. If you're not Karistus, you needn't be concerned with him or his videos.

In other words, he was lying to horrify people like you who have no business digging into Karistus business. Dante does not harm children, I assure you this. The Karistus rescue children. When it is talked about that children are being rescued from DUMBs, Karistus is one of the races planning and participating in such rescues.

#33 2022-03-10 16:06:03

Greta
Banned

crystallinemister wrote:
Greta wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

No one invaded Jupiter. [sigh.] I am talking about Earth. Not Jupiter.

Sorry but Jupiter is their planet. Earth is our planet. Have on mind, they are 6d, they cannot live in 3d.
And if you meant usurpers, invaders, "owners" then we were Orion theritory and not Karistus. Luckily, this has ended recently.

I do not say DS harms children but if he partakes in satanic rituals where children are barbecued that is enough for me. Interestingly, not for you.

Tell us, if he invited you to such event (let's suppose you passed his filter and he accepted you in his club) would you join barbecuing children? (where obviously they are hurt=killed alive and he is watching that is why he says they do not scream so much like dogs bc children lose consciousness much earlier then dogs who cry really terribly)

crystallinemister wrote:

In other words, he was lying to horrify people

How do you know he was lying? Why are you defending him? He for sure did not sound like lying. He was able to argue why children do not suffer as much as dogs when burnt. (he used the word "barbecued" and you barbecue food correct?)

Last edited by Greta (2022-03-10 16:48:27)

#34 2022-03-10 16:35:54

Happy

Greta...

How do you manage to come up with insults like that? I'm soon out of options here... Stop focusing on the messenger!

...and...

Karistus are understood to be the most advanced indigenous race in this solar system. It's reason to speculate they were here long before any Orion war spilled over here. As such, it's also possible they are identical to what elsewhere is called "the founder race" - of which probably not even the SSP have any clues of, other than ruins and forgotten technology sporadically found all over the place.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#35 2022-03-10 16:44:02

Greta
Banned

Happy wrote:

Greta...

How do you manage to come up with insults like that? I'm soon out of options here... Stop focusing on the messenger!

...and...

Karistus are understood to be the most advanced indigenous race in this solar system. It's reason to speculate they were here long before any Orion war spilled over here. As such, it's also possible they are identical to what elsewhere is called "the founder race" - of which probably not even the SSP have any clues of, other than ruins and forgotten technology sporadically found all over the place.

For sure I do not think they are indigenous here. I read somewhere they are lyrans who arrived to our planet but were later kicked away by Anunnaki so they moved to Jupiter where they transitioned into 6D. Hence they are not one of the (9) founder races who are indeed way older.

Last edited by Greta (2022-03-10 16:44:29)

#36 2022-03-10 16:46:43

Happy

Greta wrote:
Happy wrote:

Greta...

...and...

For sure I do not think they are indigenous here. I read somewhere they are lyrans who arrived to our planet but were later kicked away by Anunnaki so they moved to Jupiter where they transitioned into 6D. Hence they are not one of the (9) founder races who are indeed way older.

Well... that is a speculation as good as any other speculation then.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#37 2022-03-10 18:35:31

07wideeyes

crystallinemister wrote:

I hope you guys get some answers, some real answers, but honestly, with some of the assumptions being made, I personally don't feel comfortable sharing what I know. And I usually would be happy to.

If I were to say anything it is that the Karistus owe you nothing. They do their work on this planet and it is good work. Their incarnates are immersed in the game as much as any other stellar race. I don't see how they should be held to a higher standard just because their planet has been invaded and they're trying to make the best of an extremely bad situation.

I haven't given this matter great consideration, but my instinct is to go with crystallinemister's first two paragraphs here. I mean, here we are trying to sort out what a race that habitually lives at a far higher frequency than us is up to. I don't think that Karistus can be properly 'understood' like that. I work on the (provisional) assumption that they are basically good guys, we have been told as much on the Jupiter videos. I leave them to get on with their good work, as crystallinemister refers to it, and I feel pleased that they are around.

#38 2022-03-10 18:51:13

Thank you, 07wideeyes. I realize now that third paragraph could've been better phrased. What I meant is that DS intentionally mixes lies into the truth in his videos (and openly says so in the videos) so that the viewer has to trust their own discernment. Some of the people who are not K incarnates will naturally be horrified by the things he talks about, especially when it comes to the subject of Satanic rituals, which the Karistus do NOT participate in. Dante is NOT a Satanist, nor are any of the Karistus, despite the confusion I keep encountering. I'm not familiar with the video that was referred to but I am quite sure he is entirely of the angelic persuasion. I can't say how I know that but I know that. That said, yes, some of the K material is disturbing. So is the reality the K incarnate may face when fighting against actual Satanists. The Karistus are suited to that fight because they are very very VERY intense and extremely good. One must be extremely good to fight extreme evil.

#39 2022-03-10 22:30:06

Robert369

@Grivehn That summary in my view is quite accurate in many points, though missing that the Karistus seemingly have been overpowered by the GF and their Regressive "friends"/"allies" in their pursuit of controlling this solar system.

And that the Taygetan content explains that they see themselves as the root of the Lyran races.  Which still needs to be proven, because that would require emotional abilities - which at their self-depicted development level would be beyond the physical and thus should easily be able to counter any of the GF's/Regressives' 3-5D madness by pure mindpower.

Except, of course, they are not that powerful. Which means they also are not the mother race of the Lyrans. And then possibly not even an emotional race with all the inherent and developed nifty heart-based abilities.

Also, either they play games - including ego games like worshipping -, or they are beyond that, though I shall give them the benefit of the doubt that this worshipping was initiated by others and not them, and they only appeared as "teacher", "guru", etc. in their respective time on Earth.

Yet, if they participate in low frequency games like incarnating on Earth, they will - like almost all Starseeds - reduce their frequency and abilities over time, making them equal to others if being trapped on Earth - and by that possibly "just another Starseed". Nothing wrong with that, but shouldn't they have a space cavalry as assistance, and be it of the energetic type to keep their inherent mindpowers up or at least enable them at some point ? Some of the Starseeds have that, so maybe those are just having "better" or "more caring"..."parents"/guides, then ?

Or maybe I am just expecting too much, because 6D really still is just slightly more advanced than the regular physical 5D universe and nowhere near "high level" or "truly consciousness based" but still very much caught up in duality and survival needs, albeit at a higher level than 3-5D. I guess that life only truly changes once being able to go beyond the physical, meaning 7D+.

Which then once again leads back to the initial point of ego issues if having the need to display oneself as "angel" and "higher being", especially if considering that many Starseeds on Earth are coming from way higher densities than just 6D.

All this being said, I like to add that we shouldn't judge anyone really, because in the end we need to understand that the Regressives indeed were able to trap souls on our planet, both via technical means (which doesn't work for a long time anymore), and mind-control (which obviously is the current problem of Humanity). Insofar it is important to realize that many beings - even truly advanced ones - who came to help were trapped on Earth for a long time, reincarnating and seeking to find a way out.

But now the spiritual and exit paths are free for everyone on Earth (if they drop the mind-control), so there's no more excuse for anyone to play games. Only time will tell who is following which agenda, and this even on an individual basis and not "per race" or whatever grouping.

For me, a good indicator that they are actually trying to be helpful these days is that they cooperate with the Taygetans. Thus, no matter what the past was - we all did mistakes or silly things when young, yes ? -, let's look at the present and gather up all the help we can. Firstly to overcome the Black Hats, and - if the GF controllers somehow get into power for a while of rebuilding the planet - later to overcome our own self-limitations and head into self-responsibility, self-government and ultimately a "holographic society" (though "council-based self-governments" sounds more appropriate to me).

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-10 23:53:30)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#40 2022-03-11 07:09:12

@Grivehn:  I know who is the fake wise council of Saturn. I know them , but nobody wants it to hear who it was who took over Saturn:  PLEiADIANS (Part of GF)

Karistus cannot intervene because they are 6th D beings and above and there is no frequency match with nowadays earth and humankind.

Their frequency is in the eyes of the contemporary human very very oldfashioned. The humans are victims of a strong mindcontrol (technology, computer, digital life, virtual life, "human rights", democracy, gender, western values, capitalism etc.) Humans created a matrix that is not compatible with Karistus.

If you want Karistus to intervene you have to go back in collective frequency in a time before industrialisation and modernism.

In a pre- industrial society with certain values  a takeover by transhumanistic ai agenda isn't possible. Therefore it took them a few thousend years, to prepare society (ideologycally) for takeover.

The Karistus are technologically advanced, but their hightech is more mentally and more magic based.  They do not depend on technology.  The AI-transhumanistic agenda in the contrary depends on physical technology.

If you want more Karistus you have to go to nature and your own mental and physical abilities, do not worship hightech and AI as a god.

In my personel analyisis and opinion the Karistus lost earth to the AI-transhumanistic agenda of the GF, because they were too permissive, tenderhearted. They missed to clear the situation on earth in an early stage.  When they realized the takeover by GF and transhumanistic agenda it was too late.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2022-03-11 07:17:10)

#41 2022-03-11 07:58:59

@Robert

Yet, if they participate in low frequency games like incarnating on Earth, they will - like almost all Starseeds - reduce their frequency and abilities over time, making them equal to others if being trapped on Earth - and by that possibly "just another Starseed". Nothing wrong with that, but shouldn't they have a space cavalry as assistance, and be it of the energetic type to keep their inherent mindpowers up or at least enable them at some point ? Some of the Starseeds have that, so maybe those are just having "better" or "more caring"..."parents"/guides, then ?

yes. In my personal case though having a team of supporters in higher densities, my soul has been destroyed and is very weak now.  Because I incarnated many times in the ruling bloodlines and not obeyed. The punishment was very severe.

They took the greatest part of my soul, of my power and transformed it into a clone. This clone is run by AI now and is working for them. They don't want to let you go, they want to use your qualities for their purposes. I am working hard to get my soul back.

I think it is not bad do be worshipped or to worship someone. I like to worship a god or a higher being, who represents my values, who is congruent to my frequency.  And the other way round I remember past lifes when I was a superior being, I enjoyed being worshipped. 

Therefore I don't refuse the habit of beings who like to be worshipped. It is not so bad as it seems.  I was very grateful for the worshipping and I gave the energy in collective issues. It is a manner to manage energies, to manage power. If wisely used it is very positive in my view.

The contemporary human is full of envy. He don't like the idea that there are superior beings. He himself wants to be the most high. That s part of the mindcontrol. Nobody is superior, all are equal. Hive-minded. All are little ants, on the same level. Not disturbed in their self esteem by the existence of someone who is superior.

#42 2022-03-11 09:10:36

Greta
Banned

Warrior Bishop wrote:

All are little ants, on the same level. Not disturbed in their self esteem by the existence of someone who is superior.

And when you hear "you are all god's, infinite creator", do you agree? Refering to our human lifetimes?

#43 2022-03-11 10:53:24

Robert369

Warrior Bishop wrote:

I think it is not bad do be worshipped or to worship someone.

Sorry, but I have to disagree that this is "not bad" (except if wanting to get worshiped, or to live as a follower-type), because creating worshipers creates passivated power-delegating beings who will look up to someone else instead of working on their own self-empowerment. In fact, I call this destructive for the personal development of the worshiping people.

This doesn't mean that someone "more advanced" shouldn't be able to assist, but this should be done in an empowering and not a self-glorifying way that leads into dependencies, as otherwise this is just yet another playout of an ego-based existence - which truly is the opposite of "being advanced".

Thus, instead of worshiping it should suffice for the assisted people to be grateful and understand that the "helper" is a teacher and not caretaker, while in return should make the assisting "advanced being" happy to see them using the assistance to empower themselves and grow into independence.

Which gets us back to the old saying:

• Give a man a fish, and he'll be fed for a day - and by that dependent (or worshiping).

• Teach a man to fish, and he'll be fed for life - and by that independent (and grateful).

In other words: Intentionally getting people into dependencies and even getting joy from that in my view is one of the lowest attitudes one can have, and directly reflects typical Cabal or even Regressive behavior.

And this is exactly where the Taygetans come into play as good example on how to help in the right way: They teach and try to empower Humanity without the desire for worship and dependency on them.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-11 10:54:20)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#44 2022-03-11 10:58:03

Greta
Banned

Robert369 wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

Sorry, but I have to disagree that this is "not bad" (except if wanting to get worshiped, or to live as a follower-type), because creating worshipers creates passivated power-delegating beings who will look up to someone else instead of working on their own self-empowerment. In fact, I call this destructive for the personal development of the worshiping people.

This doesn't mean that someone "more advanced" shouldn't be able to assist, but this should be done in an empowering and not a self-glorifying way that leads into dependencies, as otherwise this is just yet another playout of an ego-based existence - which truly is the opposite of "being advanced".

Thus, instead of worshiping it should suffice for the assisted people to be grateful and understand that the "helper" is a teacher and not caretaker, while in return should make the assisting "advanced being" happy to see them using the assistance to empower themselves and grow into independence.

• Give a man a fish, and he'll be fed for a day - and by that dependent (or worshiping).

• Teach a man to fish, and he'll be fed for life - and by that independent (and grateful).

In other words: Intentionally getting people into dependencies and even getting joy from that in my view is one of the lowest attitudes one can have, and directly reflects typical Cabal or even Regressive behavior.

And this is exactly where the Taygetans come into play as good example on how to help in the right way: They teach and try to empower Humanity without the desire for worship and dependency on them.

I think you cannot say one is better then the other simply bc both ways are equally relevant experiences source wishes to have. You are imposing your own perspective here again.

#45 2022-03-11 11:06:42

Robert369

Greta wrote:

I think you cannot say one is better then the other simply bc both ways are equally relevant experiences source wishes to have. You are imposing your own perspective here again.

There's nothing imposing here at all, as the above was purely explanatory, and these two different aspects are not exclusive at all as they address totally different levels of perspective and thus cannot be mixed:

From the individual view, self-empowering and the resulting independence naturally are better, as it allows for personal growth and by that new experiences.

But this does not exclude that Source also will want to experience personal stagnation and dependence, or the counter part of a worshiped being that keeps others in this stagnation and dependence.

Using your logic, I could say that you are wanting to impose your "view mixing" on me right now as "the true path", while I am providing explanations of why mixing perspectives of different densities/levels is not working. To make a discussion work, we need to stick to comparing apples with apples only, and not e.g. apples with pears.

#46 2022-03-11 11:07:28

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Well articulated, and goes along with what I've been saying that divides the Karistus from the Taygetans; with the latter admitting they want to be seen as angels (a title that creates division of superiority between beings) while the latter don't want to be seen as anything other than teachers and friends. There is no way to justify the Karistus' desire to be seen as angels to being 'advanced,' when they can settle for being teachers without the worshiping aspect, (something the Taygetans understand). But if that's what they want to experience then ok, though its limited and creates limitation for humanity. And let's not even add their claim that this planet/star system belongs to them, that's another can of worms that even the Taygetans disagree with, (since it is those that live on a planet who 'own' it).

Robert369 wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-11 11:12:51)

Seeker_Ivy

#47 2022-03-11 11:19:15

Greta
Banned

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

There is no way to justify the Karistus' desire to be seen as angels to being 'advanced,' when they can settle for being teachers without the worshiping aspect, (something the Taygetans understand).

I would discern between "they want to be seen as angels" and "they play the role of angels".
Also, how can we know how they want to be seen?
Does anyone talk to them here?

#48 2022-03-11 11:22:59

To be a servant doesn't mean stagnation. In the contrary.  The constellation master - servant is full of potential. 

I remember past life, when I was a great man and hold much power. As a young boy I had to serve. Do the lowest duties, work, obey, pray and so on. I had to learn to do my best on whatsoever position I am.

To be a servant, opens a lot of potential and opportunities to grow and gain strength. It is not so black and white.  As a servant, you can focus on your jobs, your duties, you don't bear responsibility, you are not in charge, that gives you a kind of freedom. It is not a contradiction.

Most humans don't want to bear responsibility. They fear it. They want to  live their personal lifes, without worries. They are glad if greater ones are in charge of the bigger issues.

#49 2022-03-11 11:26:23

Robert369

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

And let's not even add their claim that this planet/star system belongs to them, that's another can of worms that even the Taygetans disagree with, (as it's those that live on a planet who 'own' it).

Yeh, that's a nice can of worms there, on which I like to add the next one of them claiming that they are the "original Lyrans". Not only would that combined with my above explanations about "worshiping" in my view be a rather poor development result, which also proves how self-limiting such way of life is for personal growth.

But I also would like to go into their claim that they would be the "original Lyran race", for which it should be more than clear that "a race" is not as static as people are taught, because it is souls that decide to use a certain avatar to have a certain experience or mission.

This is because a sufficiently evolved souls it not limited in the choice of one's incarnation avatar, and especially us here on Earth - after having read and understood the Taygetan content - should be well aware that a Human body is merely a "biosuit", and you never know who is inside.

It is a well-known fact in this community that almost all "Humans" in fact are Starseeds of whatever fashion, and many of them are coming from way past 6D. Which makes sense if one wants to save the planet, Humanity, and ultimately the whole galaxy, because it is well-known where 5-6D methods have lead our planet and galaxy to.

Thus, claiming to be the "master race" of others because of them using an avatar from the Lyran lineage is nonsensical and shows how lacking their understandings area, as that only applies a purely physical race trait to a being and utterly ignores who's inside. And it is especially the more advanced beings who can freely choose which vessel to use for incarnation.

At least for myself, I am will not accept such self-proclaimed "you are part of us" and "we are your origins, thus worship us!", because despite using a Human biosuit I am not and I wouldn't ever want to be. Fact is that (at our lower densities) every individual soul is right that: An individual. No matter what biosuit (s)he uses.

Not that their claim of being the Lyran origins has any evidence, meaning that we Humans could claim the very same towards them - and in fact, this sounds almost like something that certain galactic powers would invent to try and gain control over the Lyran races...

#50 2022-03-11 11:34:30

Robert369

Warrior Bishop wrote:

To be a servant doesn't mean stagnation. In the contrary.  The constellation master - servant is full of potential. 

I remember past life, when I was a great man and hold much power. As a young boy I had to serve. Do the lowest duties, work, obey, pray and so on. I had to learn to do my best on whatsoever position I am.

To be a servant, opens a lot of potential and opportunities to grow and gain strength. It is not so black and white.  As a servant, you can focus on your jobs, your duties, you don't bear responsibility, you are not in charge, that gives you a kind of freedom. It is not a contradiction.

Most humans don't want to bear responsibility. They fear it. They want to  live their personal lifes, without worries. They are glad if greater ones are in charge of the bigger issues.

You can be a trainee, pupil or apprentice of a teacher without being in a master/slave and god/worshiper setting, and it will allow for much more personal growth in both. Also, being worshiped more often than not implies own stagnation as well, because in a healthy teacher-apprentice environment both are equally learning.

And you just named the main limiting factor yourself in the above: Having to go through a certain path of learning already is a limitation. Because many children are born already advanced and thus do not need the imposed path, but instead should be able to seek out to learn that which they actually need.

No fixed structure will ever be able to allow optimal personal growth of an individual, because it imposes a systemic indoctrination instead of allowing free choice. Which is exactly that the Taygetans have learnt, and thus allow each child to learn that which they want - because only the child itself knows what it needs next.

This again goes back to the understanding of a soul's path, which is utmost individual, and any kind of "learning imposition" will automatically lead away from the optimal outcome. Authority should never limit or impose, but expand and enable - otherwise it is not "authority" but "tyranny".

Board footer