You are not logged in.

#26 2022-03-10 10:03:05

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

Swaruu did but that's not the same as agreeing with everything he shared. Plus there is a lot of material which the Swaruunians expanded on since the chats with Swaruu 9, (its why they tell us to keep up with the updates). Dante has said things in direct opposition to what Taygetans shared, look up his info on the Ark of Michael, its pure trash.

I'll also tell you here what he says is inside, (but reference what the Taygetans already shared on the arks);

He says Michael's ark contains; the cross of the crucification of Jesus, the spear of destiny that perched his side, the robe he had on, the crown of thorns and Krystil's pure essence (whatever that means). BUT the Taygetans said those arks contained the genetic codes of the life on Earth prior to the Tiamat flood, and that Karistus were the other race who helped with the project of collecting the genetic information. Now if Dante was really a Karistus how come he has zero clue about the truth (and is instead peddling the Cabal lie about Jesus), that his own race helped in compiling what is inside those arks? Maybe because he's a liar about being a Karistus, even lack of memory isn't a good excuse.


Brahman wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Haha this is funny, but you seem to think it's serious; Putin is a confirmed puppet of the Cabal by the Taygetans and Swaruunians. Since the Taygetans work closely with the Karistus, they wouldn't call out Putin as working for the Cabal if he was really one of the 4 Karistus brothers. And Dante Santori isn't a Karistus, he shared so many blatant lies about history (things the Taygetans gave the truth on) that if he was a Karistus how odd he doesn't know the same information since the two races know each other so well. Then again, whatever public information there is on Karistus seems to be very distorted (by their Vlash enemies) and so far none from their side have come out sharing the truth.

Thanks for the link though, interesting read even if it lacks truth, (as in, it reads exactly as if Santori wrote it himself).

I didn't say I was taking it seriously, I just found this information. Swaruu recommended Dante Santori channel as a reliable source of information on Karistus.

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-10 10:23:59)


Seeker_Ivy

Offline

#27 2022-03-10 10:14:25

Re: Question on Karistus

@Brahman The old gods cannot intervene, because there is no frequency match. The frequency now is the artificial matrix run by cabal and GF, behind them the Goddess of the Void.  It is exactly the opposite agenda to Karistus old gods and angels. 

The situation is complex because of their strong individuality there are gods or karistus beings who follow their own agenda or who are corrupted in the one way or another. Don't lump everyone together.

To think humankind has to free themselves and evolve into a society like Taygeta is only a belief system. It is a concept I do not share.

I prefer the old order of Karistus, on Saturn it was the same.  Humans are created for different purposes. I wanted to use the human incarnation to strengthen myself.  That is my personal view.

Ra and Law of one is pure AI - Agenda. Of course Jesus is not GF, Jesus is fully Karistus and opposed to cabal and GF agenda. But they simulate Jesus, play Jesus, give false messages and so on.

Azazel is not Jesus, it is a different being.

It is difficult to give information about Karistus, because it is not a  hive mind or a synchronized society. There are many very different groups and individuals with different opinions and concepts and agendas.

Offline

#28 2022-03-10 10:21:05

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

Ugh stop saying Jesus is a Karistus, even the name Jesus isn't how their names go; Azaz-EL, Gabri-EL, Micha-EL is Karistus male name pattern. What is possible is that there was a Karistus man who was enlightened enough to have the DK title but that was not his actual name, though it fits the Cabal agenda to use Krystil as a name to validate their fake Jesus character as having roots in something real, (which even for Karistus star seeds it seem to still oddly work).

Humans were also NOT created by any race, it's just a form that any race can use to have common ground with one another on the planet; and the idea that humans need gods is belittling people to where they aren't recognized as also being Source. On what parts of the Taygetan information do you agree with? (since you seem to disagree with much).


Warrior Bishop wrote:

@Brahman The old gods cannot intervene, because there is no frequency match. The frequency now is the artificial matrix run by cabal and GF, behind them the Goddess of the Void.  It is exactly the opposite agenda to Karistus old gods and angels. 

The situation is complex because of their strong individuality there are gods or karistus beings who follow their own agenda or who are corrupted in the one way or another. Don't lump everyone together.

To think humankind has to free themselves and evolve into a society like Taygeta is only a belief system. It is a concept I do not share.

I prefer the old order of Karistus, on Saturn it was the same.  Humans are created for different purposes. I wanted to use the human incarnation to strengthen myself.  That is my personal view.

Ra and Law of one is pure AI - Agenda. Of course Jesus is not GF, Jesus is fully Karistus and opposed to cabal and GF agenda. But they simulate Jesus, play Jesus, give false messages and so on.

Azazel is not Jesus, it is a different being.

It is difficult to give information about Karistus, because it is not a  hive mind or a synchronized society. There are many very different groups and individuals with different opinions and concepts and agendas.

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-10 10:22:22)


Seeker_Ivy

Offline

#29 2022-03-10 10:34:22

Re: Question on Karistus

I agree with 95 % of the Taygetan information.  But with some points I don't agree. The Jesus - topic ic one of them.

The humans called him Jesus, but he has got other names.

I am a roman catholic but I don't wait for a savior.  Jesus did his job, now we have to do ours.  The bible is very distorted.

Offline

#30 2022-03-10 11:56:59

Greta
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

Azazel is for Aza of Zael (region on Jupiter) and not from Azaz-EL (refering to god).
Source: here

Last edited by Greta (2022-03-10 16:50:48)

Offline

#31 2022-03-10 12:10:49

Greta
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

@Brahman in your understanding:
1. does Dante consider Jesus to be Azazel?
2. Is he (Jesus) an incarnate of Michael?
3. Is Azazel DK?

Last edited by Greta (2022-03-10 12:23:42)

Offline

#32 2022-03-10 12:13:58

Brahman
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

Greta wrote:

@Brahman in your understanding:
1. does Dante consider Jesus to be Azazel?
2. Is he an incarnate of Michael?
3. Is Azazel DK?

No to all questions.


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#33 2022-03-10 14:07:07

Re: Question on Karistus

I hope you guys get some answers, some real answers, but honestly, with some of the assumptions being made, I personally don't feel comfortable sharing what I know. And I usually would be happy to.

If I were to say anything it is that the Karistus owe you nothing. They do their work on this planet and it is good work. Their incarnates are immersed in the game as much as any other stellar race. I don't see how they should be held to a higher standard just because their planet has been invaded and they're trying to make the best of an extremely bad situation.

To the person who said Dante was saying he harms children, it is key to know that he mixes lies with truth to filter out people who shouldn't be there. His videos are not entertainment. It is his job to recruit incarnates and he does so. That is what the videos are for. If you're not Karistus, you needn't be concerned with him or his videos.


The road appears when you need it.

Offline

#34 2022-03-10 14:52:29

Greta
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

crystallinemister wrote:

I don't see how they should be held to a higher standard just because their planet has been invaded and they're trying to make the best of an extremely bad situation.

Who invaded Jupiter? How bad is it for them? Never heard of this before.

Last edited by Greta (2022-03-10 14:53:09)

Offline

#35 2022-03-10 15:00:06

Greta
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

crystallinemister wrote:

If you're not Karistus, you needn't be concerned with him or his videos.

I am concerned that this guy has been witnessing barbecuing (implies eating in my understanding) children, ppl, dogs and I am concerned what kind of freaks feel addressed by this and join his psycho club. I also doubt who Night Templars are if he is a member.

Last edited by Greta (2022-03-10 15:14:52)

Offline

#36 2022-03-10 15:53:51

Re: Question on Karistus

Greta wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

I don't see how they should be held to a higher standard just because their planet has been invaded and they're trying to make the best of an extremely bad situation.

Who invaded Jupiter? How bad is it for them? Never heard of this before.

No one invaded Jupiter. [sigh.] I am talking about Earth. Not Jupiter.

Greta wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

If you're not Karistus, you needn't be concerned with him or his videos.

I am concerned that this guy has been witnessing barbecuing (implies eating in my understanding) children, ppl, dogs and I am concerned what kind of freaks feel addressed by this and join his psycho club. I also doubt who Night Templars are if he is a member.

I refer you to this quote:

crystallinemister wrote:

To the person who said Dante was saying he harms children, it is key to know that he mixes lies with truth to filter out people who shouldn't be there. His videos are not entertainment. It is his job to recruit incarnates and he does so. That is what the videos are for. If you're not Karistus, you needn't be concerned with him or his videos.

In other words, he was lying to horrify people like you who have no business digging into Karistus business. Dante does not harm children, I assure you this. The Karistus rescue children. When it is talked about that children are being rescued from DUMBs, Karistus is one of the races planning and participating in such rescues.


The road appears when you need it.

Offline

#37 2022-03-10 16:06:03

Greta
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

crystallinemister wrote:
Greta wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

I don't see how they should be held to a higher standard just because their planet has been invaded and they're trying to make the best of an extremely bad situation.

Who invaded Jupiter? How bad is it for them? Never heard of this before.

No one invaded Jupiter. [sigh.] I am talking about Earth. Not Jupiter.

Sorry but Jupiter is their planet. Earth is our planet. Have on mind, they are 6d, they cannot live in 3d.
And if you meant usurpers, invaders, "owners" then we were Orion theritory and not Karistus. Luckily, this has ended recently.

I do not say DS harms children but if he partakes in satanic rituals where children are barbecued that is enough for me. Interestingly, not for you.

Tell us, if he invited you to such event (let's suppose you passed his filter and he accepted you in his club) would you join barbecuing children? (where obviously they are hurt=killed alive and he is watching that is why he says they do not scream so much like dogs bc children lose consciousness much earlier then dogs who cry really terribly)

crystallinemister wrote:

In other words, he was lying to horrify people

How do you know he was lying? Why are you defending him? He for sure did not sound like lying. He was able to argue why children do not suffer as much as dogs when burnt. (he used the word "barbecued" and you barbecue food correct?)

Last edited by Greta (2022-03-10 16:48:27)

Offline

#38 2022-03-10 16:35:54

Happy
Moderator

Re: Question on Karistus

Greta...

How do you manage to come up with insults like that? I'm soon out of options here... Stop focusing on the messenger!

...and...

Karistus are understood to be the most advanced indigenous race in this solar system. It's reason to speculate they were here long before any Orion war spilled over here. As such, it's also possible they are identical to what elsewhere is called "the founder race" - of which probably not even the SSP have any clues of, other than ruins and forgotten technology sporadically found all over the place.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#39 2022-03-10 16:44:02

Greta
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

Happy wrote:

Greta...

How do you manage to come up with insults like that? I'm soon out of options here... Stop focusing on the messenger!

...and...

Karistus are understood to be the most advanced indigenous race in this solar system. It's reason to speculate they were here long before any Orion war spilled over here. As such, it's also possible they are identical to what elsewhere is called "the founder race" - of which probably not even the SSP have any clues of, other than ruins and forgotten technology sporadically found all over the place.

For sure I do not think they are indigenous here. I read somewhere they are lyrans who arrived to our planet but were later kicked away by Anunnaki so they moved to Jupiter where they transitioned into 6D. Hence they are not one of the (9) founder races who are indeed way older.

Last edited by Greta (2022-03-10 16:44:29)

Offline

#40 2022-03-10 16:46:43

Happy
Moderator

Re: Question on Karistus

Greta wrote:
Happy wrote:

Greta...

How do you manage to come up with insults like that? I'm soon out of options here... Stop focusing on the messenger!

...and...

Karistus are understood to be the most advanced indigenous race in this solar system. It's reason to speculate they were here long before any Orion war spilled over here. As such, it's also possible they are identical to what elsewhere is called "the founder race" - of which probably not even the SSP have any clues of, other than ruins and forgotten technology sporadically found all over the place.

For sure I do not think they are indigenous here. I read somewhere they are lyrans who arrived to our planet but were later kicked away by Anunnaki so they moved to Jupiter where they transitioned into 6D. Hence they are not one of the (9) founder races who are indeed way older.


Well... that is a speculation as good as any other speculation then.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#41 2022-03-10 18:35:31

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

crystallinemister wrote:

I hope you guys get some answers, some real answers, but honestly, with some of the assumptions being made, I personally don't feel comfortable sharing what I know. And I usually would be happy to.

If I were to say anything it is that the Karistus owe you nothing. They do their work on this planet and it is good work. Their incarnates are immersed in the game as much as any other stellar race. I don't see how they should be held to a higher standard just because their planet has been invaded and they're trying to make the best of an extremely bad situation.

To the person who said Dante was saying he harms children, it is key to know that he mixes lies with truth to filter out people who shouldn't be there. His videos are not entertainment. It is his job to recruit incarnates and he does so. That is what the videos are for. If you're not Karistus, you needn't be concerned with him or his videos.

I haven't given this matter great consideration, but my instinct is to go with crystallinemister's first two paragraphs here. I mean, here we are trying to sort out what a race that habitually lives at a far higher frequency than us is up to. I don't think that Karistus can be properly 'understood' like that. I work on the (provisional) assumption that they are basically good guys, we have been told as much on the Jupiter videos. I leave them to get on with their good work, as crystallinemister refers to it, and I feel pleased that they are around.

Offline

#42 2022-03-10 18:51:13

Re: Question on Karistus

Thank you, 07wideeyes. I realize now that third paragraph could've been better phrased. What I meant is that DS intentionally mixes lies into the truth in his videos (and openly says so in the videos) so that the viewer has to trust their own discernment. Some of the people who are not K incarnates will naturally be horrified by the things he talks about, especially when it comes to the subject of Satanic rituals, which the Karistus do NOT participate in. Dante is NOT a Satanist, nor are any of the Karistus, despite the confusion I keep encountering. I'm not familiar with the video that was referred to but I am quite sure he is entirely of the angelic persuasion. I can't say how I know that but I know that. That said, yes, some of the K material is disturbing. So is the reality the K incarnate may face when fighting against actual Satanists. The Karistus are suited to that fight because they are very very VERY intense and extremely good. One must be extremely good to fight extreme evil.


The road appears when you need it.

Offline

#43 2022-03-10 22:30:06

Robert369
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

@Grivehn That summary in my view is quite accurate in many points, though missing that the Karistus seemingly have been overpowered by the GF and their Regressive "friends"/"allies" in their pursuit of controlling this solar system.

And that the Taygetan content explains that they see themselves as the root of the Lyran races.  Which still needs to be proven, because that would require emotional abilities - which at their self-depicted development level would be beyond the physical and thus should easily be able to counter any of the GF's/Regressives' 3-5D madness by pure mindpower.

Except, of course, they are not that powerful. Which means they also are not the mother race of the Lyrans. And then possibly not even an emotional race with all the inherent and developed nifty heart-based abilities.

Also, either they play games - including ego games like worshipping -, or they are beyond that, though I shall give them the benefit of the doubt that this worshipping was initiated by others and not them, and they only appeared as "teacher", "guru", etc. in their respective time on Earth.

Yet, if they participate in low frequency games like incarnating on Earth, they will - like almost all Starseeds - reduce their frequency and abilities over time, making them equal to others if being trapped on Earth - and by that possibly "just another Starseed". Nothing wrong with that, but shouldn't they have a space cavalry as assistance, and be it of the energetic type to keep their inherent mindpowers up or at least enable them at some point ? Some of the Starseeds have that, so maybe those are just having "better" or "more caring"..."parents"/guides, then ?

Or maybe I am just expecting too much, because 6D really still is just slightly more advanced than the regular physical 5D universe and nowhere near "high level" or "truly consciousness based" but still very much caught up in duality and survival needs, albeit at a higher level than 3-5D. I guess that life only truly changes once being able to go beyond the physical, meaning 7D+.

Which then once again leads back to the initial point of ego issues if having the need to display oneself as "angel" and "higher being", especially if considering that many Starseeds on Earth are coming from way higher densities than just 6D.

All this being said, I like to add that we shouldn't judge anyone really, because in the end we need to understand that the Regressives indeed were able to trap souls on our planet, both via technical means (which doesn't work for a long time anymore), and mind-control (which obviously is the current problem of Humanity). Insofar it is important to realize that many beings - even truly advanced ones - who came to help were trapped on Earth for a long time, reincarnating and seeking to find a way out.

But now the spiritual and exit paths are free for everyone on Earth (if they drop the mind-control), so there's no more excuse for anyone to play games. Only time will tell who is following which agenda, and this even on an individual basis and not "per race" or whatever grouping.

For me, a good indicator that they are actually trying to be helpful these days is that they cooperate with the Taygetans. Thus, no matter what the past was - we all did mistakes or silly things when young, yes ? -, let's look at the present and gather up all the help we can. Firstly to overcome the Black Hats, and - if the GF controllers somehow get into power for a while of rebuilding the planet - later to overcome our own self-limitations and head into self-responsibility, self-government and ultimately a "holographic society" (though "council-based self-governments" sounds more appropriate to me).

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-10 23:53:30)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#44 2022-03-11 07:09:12

Re: Question on Karistus

@Grivehn:  I know who is the fake wise council of Saturn. I know them , but nobody wants it to hear who it was who took over Saturn:  PLEiADIANS (Part of GF)

Karistus cannot intervene because they are 6th D beings and above and there is no frequency match with nowadays earth and humankind.

Their frequency is in the eyes of the contemporary human very very oldfashioned. The humans are victims of a strong mindcontrol (technology, computer, digital life, virtual life, "human rights", democracy, gender, western values, capitalism etc.) Humans created a matrix that is not compatible with Karistus.

If you want Karistus to intervene you have to go back in collective frequency in a time before industrialisation and modernism.

In a pre- industrial society with certain values  a takeover by transhumanistic ai agenda isn't possible. Therefore it took them a few thousend years, to prepare society (ideologycally) for takeover.


The Karistus are technologically advanced, but their hightech is more mentally and more magic based.  They do not depend on technology.  The AI-transhumanistic agenda in the contrary depends on physical technology.

If you want more Karistus you have to go to nature and your own mental and physical abilities, do not worship hightech and AI as a god.

In my personel analyisis and opinion the Karistus lost earth to the AI-transhumanistic agenda of the GF, because they were too permissive, tenderhearted. They missed to clear the situation on earth in an early stage.  When they realized the takeover by GF and transhumanistic agenda it was too late.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2022-03-11 07:17:10)

Offline

#45 2022-03-11 07:58:59

Re: Question on Karistus

@Robert

Yet, if they participate in low frequency games like incarnating on Earth, they will - like almost all Starseeds - reduce their frequency and abilities over time, making them equal to others if being trapped on Earth - and by that possibly "just another Starseed". Nothing wrong with that, but shouldn't they have a space cavalry as assistance, and be it of the energetic type to keep their inherent mindpowers up or at least enable them at some point ? Some of the Starseeds have that, so maybe those are just having "better" or "more caring"..."parents"/guides, then ?

yes. In my personal case though having a team of supporters in higher densities, my soul has been destroyed and is very weak now.  Because I incarnated many times in the ruling bloodlines and not obeyed. The punishment was very severe.

They took the greatest part of my soul, of my power and transformed it into a clone. This clone is run by AI now and is working for them. They don't want to let you go, they want to use your qualities for their purposes. I am working hard to get my soul back.


I think it is not bad do be worshipped or to worship someone. I like to worship a god or a higher being, who represents my values, who is congruent to my frequency.  And the other way round I remember past lifes when I was a superior being, I enjoyed being worshipped. 

Therefore I don't refuse the habit of beings who like to be worshipped. It is not so bad as it seems.  I was very grateful for the worshipping and I gave the energy in collective issues. It is a manner to manage energies, to manage power. If wisely used it is very positive in my view.

The contemporary human is full of envy. He don't like the idea that there are superior beings. He himself wants to be the most high. That s part of the mindcontrol. Nobody is superior, all are equal. Hive-minded. All are little ants, on the same level. Not disturbed in their self esteem by the existence of someone who is superior.

Offline

#46 2022-03-11 09:10:36

Greta
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

Warrior Bishop wrote:

All are little ants, on the same level. Not disturbed in their self esteem by the existence of someone who is superior.

And when you hear "you are all god's, infinite creator", do you agree? Refering to our human lifetimes?

Offline

#47 2022-03-11 10:53:24

Robert369
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

Warrior Bishop wrote:

I think it is not bad do be worshipped or to worship someone.

Sorry, but I have to disagree that this is "not bad" (except if wanting to get worshiped, or to live as a follower-type), because creating worshipers creates passivated power-delegating beings who will look up to someone else instead of working on their own self-empowerment. In fact, I call this destructive for the personal development of the worshiping people.

This doesn't mean that someone "more advanced" shouldn't be able to assist, but this should be done in an empowering and not a self-glorifying way that leads into dependencies, as otherwise this is just yet another playout of an ego-based existence - which truly is the opposite of "being advanced".

Thus, instead of worshiping it should suffice for the assisted people to be grateful and understand that the "helper" is a teacher and not caretaker, while in return should make the assisting "advanced being" happy to see them using the assistance to empower themselves and grow into independence.

Which gets us back to the old saying:

  • Give a man a fish, and he'll be fed for a day - and by that dependent (or worshiping).

  • Teach a man to fish, and he'll be fed for life - and by that independent (and grateful).

In other words: Intentionally getting people into dependencies and even getting joy from that in my view is one of the lowest attitudes one can have, and directly reflects typical Cabal or even Regressive behavior.

And this is exactly where the Taygetans come into play as good example on how to help in the right way: They teach and try to empower Humanity without the desire for worship and dependency on them.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-11 10:54:20)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#48 2022-03-11 10:58:03

Greta
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

Robert369 wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

I think it is not bad do be worshipped or to worship someone.

Sorry, but I have to disagree that this is "not bad" (except if wanting to get worshiped, or to live as a follower-type), because creating worshipers creates passivated power-delegating beings who will look up to someone else instead of working on their own self-empowerment. In fact, I call this destructive for the personal development of the worshiping people.

This doesn't mean that someone "more advanced" shouldn't be able to assist, but this should be done in an empowering and not a self-glorifying way that leads into dependencies, as otherwise this is just yet another playout of an ego-based existence - which truly is the opposite of "being advanced".

Thus, instead of worshiping it should suffice for the assisted people to be grateful and understand that the "helper" is a teacher and not caretaker, while in return should make the assisting "advanced being" happy to see them using the assistance to empower themselves and grow into independence.

Which gets us back to the old saying:

  • Give a man a fish, and he'll be fed for a day - and by that dependent (or worshiping).

  • Teach a man to fish, and he'll be fed for life - and by that independent (and grateful).

In other words: Intentionally getting people into dependencies and even getting joy from that in my view is one of the lowest attitudes one can have, and directly reflects typical Cabal or even Regressive behavior.

And this is exactly where the Taygetans come into play as good example on how to help in the right way: They teach and try to empower Humanity without the desire for worship and dependency on them.

I think you cannot say one is better then the other simply bc both ways are equally relevant experiences source wishes to have. You are imposing your own perspective here again.

Offline

#49 2022-03-11 11:06:42

Robert369
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

Greta wrote:

I think you cannot say one is better then the other simply bc both ways are equally relevant experiences source wishes to have. You are imposing your own perspective here again.

There's nothing imposing here at all, as the above was purely explanatory, and these two different aspects are not exclusive at all as they address totally different levels of perspective and thus cannot be mixed:

From the individual view, self-empowering and the resulting independence naturally are better, as it allows for personal growth and by that new experiences.

But this does not exclude that Source also will want to experience personal stagnation and dependence, or the counter part of a worshiped being that keeps others in this stagnation and dependence.

Using your logic, I could say that you are wanting to impose your "view mixing" on me right now as "the true path", while I am providing explanations of why mixing perspectives of different densities/levels is not working. To make a discussion work, we need to stick to comparing apples with apples only, and not e.g. apples with pears.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#50 2022-03-11 11:07:28

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

Well articulated, and goes along with what I've been saying that divides the Karistus from the Taygetans; with the latter admitting they want to be seen as angels (a title that creates division of superiority between beings) while the latter don't want to be seen as anything other than teachers and friends. There is no way to justify the Karistus' desire to be seen as angels to being 'advanced,' when they can settle for being teachers without the worshiping aspect, (something the Taygetans understand). But if that's what they want to experience then ok, though its limited and creates limitation for humanity. And let's not even add their claim that this planet/star system belongs to them, that's another can of worms that even the Taygetans disagree with, (since it is those that live on a planet who 'own' it).


Robert369 wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

I think it is not bad do be worshipped or to worship someone.

Sorry, but I have to disagree that this is "not bad" (except if wanting to get worshiped, or to live as a follower-type), because creating worshipers creates passivated power-delegating beings who will look up to someone else instead of working on their own self-empowerment. In fact, I call this destructive for the personal development of the worshiping people.

This doesn't mean that someone "more advanced" shouldn't be able to assist, but this should be done in an empowering and not a self-glorifying way that leads into dependencies, as otherwise this is just yet another playout of an ego-based existence - which truly is the opposite of "being advanced".

Thus, instead of worshiping it should suffice for the assisted people to be grateful and understand that the "helper" is a teacher and not caretaker, while in return should make the assisting "advanced being" happy to see them using the assistance to empower themselves and grow into independence.

Which gets us back to the old saying:

  • Give a man a fish, and he'll be fed for a day - and by that dependent (or worshiping).

  • Teach a man to fish, and he'll be fed for life - and by that independent (and grateful).

In other words: Intentionally getting people into dependencies and even getting joy from that in my view is one of the lowest attitudes one can have, and directly reflects typical Cabal or even Regressive behavior.

And this is exactly where the Taygetans come into play as good example on how to help in the right way: They teach and try to empower Humanity without the desire for worship and dependency on them.

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-11 11:12:51)


Seeker_Ivy

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB