You are not logged in.

#51 2022-03-11 11:39:24

Greta
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

Warrior Bishop wrote:

To be a servant doesn't mean stagnation. In the contrary.  The constellation master - servant is full of potential.

I also think you can learn a lot and such relationship is mutually benefitial. And once the "worship" is voluntary then all is as it should be even from this lower perspective.

#52 2022-03-11 12:00:56

Robert369

Greta wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

To be a servant doesn't mean stagnation. In the contrary.  The constellation master - servant is full of potential.

I also think you can learn a lot and such relationship is mutually benefitial. And once the "worship" is voluntary then all is as it should be even from this lower perspective.

I agree that for less developed beings who truly need to start with the very basics, such guidance surely can be of help. At least if the desire for such is coming from the apprentice and not imposed on them, e.g. by getting told what general area must be learnt (as is done by the enforced Earth miseducation system).

But as explained above, beyond a certain point this becomes obsolete because the individual needs to chose what it needs to learn next according to their soul's past experiences, meaning that then a self-chosen path is required for further personal assistance.

This, on the other hand also means that imposing a continuation of a master-slave relation will be detrimental to the personal growth, not only of the apprentice but also the teacher. This already is a given because learning that impositions against the (free and not mind-controlled!!) will of others already is a major part of personal growth.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#53 2022-03-11 15:58:46

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

They WANT to be seen as angels and we know this from Yazhi, in the chat about Karistus, here is an excerpt:

Yazhi: "Karistus are mostly 6D people. As I have said before, whatever is in a higher density will have its mirrors and equivalents in all lower densities. They appear with wings because they like to be seen as angels, the concept of angel on Earth partially comes from them."

Transcript Link: https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/kari … -of-temmer

Greta wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

There is no way to justify the Karistus' desire to be seen as angels to being 'advanced,' when they can settle for being teachers without the worshiping aspect, (something the Taygetans understand).

I would discern between "they want to be seen as angels" and "they play the role of angels".
Also, how can we know how they want to be seen?
Does anyone talk to them here?

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-11 16:03:52)

Seeker_Ivy

#54 2022-03-11 17:40:46

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

They WANT to be seen as angels and we know this from Yazhi, in the chat about Karistus, here is an excerpt:

Yazhi: "Karistus are mostly 6D people. As I have said before, whatever is in a higher density will have its mirrors and equivalents in all lower densities. They appear with wings because they like to be seen as angels, the concept of angel on Earth partially comes from them."

Greta wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

There is no way to justify the Karistus' desire to be seen as angels to being 'advanced,' when they can settle for being teachers without the worshiping aspect, (something the Taygetans understand).

I would discern between "they want to be seen as angels" and "they play the role of angels".

Is it terrible that they want to be seen as angels? They offer great comfort and inspiration to all kinds of people, all over the world. They don't harm anyone in doing so. I've heard their singing before. It's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

The road appears when you need it.

#55 2022-03-11 17:43:49

Vanessa
Banned

crystallinemister wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Greta wrote:

Is it terrible that they want to be seen as angels? They offer great comfort and inspiration to all kinds of people, all over the world. They don't harm anyone in doing so. I've heard their singing before. It's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

Can you tell more, where can we hear them singing?
And do they contact people? I would love to have a Karistus guide.

#56 2022-03-11 19:11:18

Vanessa wrote:

They appear to people. In a lot of different forms. Aside from contacting their incarnates on the ground, I don't know about other contacts.

When I heard them singing, it was like a whisper and I heard the most beautifully superhuman sounding choir. I was just sitting alone in my house when it happened and I'd been feeling scared and when it happened, I felt so loved and so grateful.

#57 2022-03-11 19:44:32

Robert369

crystallinemister wrote:

When I heard them singing, it was like a whisper and I heard the most beautifully superhuman sounding choir. I was just sitting alone in my house when it happened and I'd been feeling scared and when it happened, I felt so loved and so grateful.

Interesting, but hearing "someone" singing while possibly seeing whatever entity does not automatically make it Karistus - especially since many entities play games with Humans.

How can you be sure that it was truly a Karistus that you describe here ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#58 2022-03-11 20:22:55

Vanessa
Banned

crystallinemister wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

They appear to people. In a lot of different forms. Aside from contacting their incarnates on the ground, I don't know about other contacts.

Interestingly Elena's Danaan book Gift from the stars says:
They are now far from 3D incarnation vibratory states and remain in 6D
One has to chose what to believe.

Last edited by Vanessa (2022-03-11 20:23:41)

#59 2022-03-11 20:31:08

Robert369

Vanessa wrote:

That's an easy choice really, if using own discernment or this info:

ED has been debunked as a disinformation and badmouthing agent of the content if the real Taygetans that are covered in this place. This spreading of nonsense by ED along with direct insults of Gosia, Swaruu and the Taygetans here lead to her and her content being a non-topic here. It is requested to respect that.

#60 2022-03-11 20:47:25

Vanessa
Banned

Robert369 wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

That's an easy choice really, if using own discernment or this info:

ED has been debunked as a disinformation and badmouthing agent of the content if the real Taygetans that are covered in this place. This spreading of nonsense by ED along with direct insults of Gosia, Swaruu and the Taygetans here lead to her and her content being a non-topic here. It is requested to respect that.

I do not say I trust her but I wonder who debunked her? What I mean info she or Gosia conveys cannot be anyhow verified.

Last edited by Vanessa (2022-03-11 21:01:48)

#61 2022-03-11 21:07:05

Robert369

Vanessa wrote:

I do not say I trust her but I wonder who debunked her? What I mean info she or Gosia conveys cannot be anyhow verified.

Please use the search function on "Elena", "Danaan" or "ED" on the forum to read up on this.

#62 2022-03-11 21:22:57

Vanessa
Banned

Robert369 wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

Please use the search function on "Elena", "Danaan" or "ED" on the forum to read up on this.

I just did and I can see she is not welcome here. But like I said, impossible to debunk her. Same applies on ED - she cannot debunk anything Gosia says.
We do not know who these ladies talk to and if the intel is true or not.
It is about discernment and logic that must be applied in any case.
But I understand now Gosia does not want Dannan's content to be discussed here.

Last edited by Vanessa (2022-03-11 21:55:42)

#63 2022-03-11 22:13:29

Robert369 wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

Interesting, but hearing "someone" singing while possibly seeing whatever entity does not automatically make it Karistus - especially since many entities play games with Humans.

Is it impossible that anyone but you had a real true experience that meant something to them? There's nothing I could do to convince you and that's not why I shared my experience. Why are you so intent on making everything horrible?

#64 2022-03-11 22:33:21

Robert369

crystallinemister wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

Is it impossible that anyone but you had a real true experience that meant something to them? There's nothing I could do to convince you and that's not why I shared my experience. Why are you so intent on making everything horrible?

Sorry to see you taking my simple question this way, but I simply asked "How can you be sure ?" and not for "proof" or any of those silly things that obviously cannot work for such a topic. Thus, a simple reply via e.g. inner knowing, how you derive this conclusion, or the like without overreacting in a triggered manner would cover that nicely, and easily explain it to all of us. Or, simply explaining that you are not intending to share this, which would be fine as well.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-11 23:21:58)

#65 2022-03-11 23:11:09

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

I never said it was terrible that they want to be seen as angels, but it goes to question just how evolved they are if they want to participate and perpetuate a term that denotes separation of hierarchy between beings i.e angels vs. humans. Taygetans never describe themselves as being superior, but often say they are just more people who have learned more than the people on Earth. And that is miles apart from labeling themselves as angels or deities, yet the Karistus want and enjoy being seen as superior, which is where the question of their advancement comes into play; as there is no need to make this claim for truly advanced beings, they know their level of awareness without lofty labels.

crystallinemister wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Greta wrote:

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-11 23:14:30)

Seeker_Ivy

#66 2022-03-11 23:11:17

Robert369 wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Sorry to see you taking my simple question this way, but I simply as "How can you be sure ?" and not for "proof" or any of those silly things that obviously cannot work for such a topic. Thus, a simple reply via e.g. inner knowing, how you derive this conclusion, or the like without overreacting in a triggered manner would cover that nicely, and easily explain it to all of us. Or, simply explaining that you are not intending to share this, which would be fine as well.

That sounds very reasonable. Sorry to overreact. It is only that I find you often argumentative and I am tired of arguments. I didn't mean to start one. I apologize.

How can I be sure? I can't know for sure, but I feel sure that is what happened. It is an experience that other people have shared with me in the past, so I know it's not an anomaly. I recognized the sound right away, like a past life memory or recovering a lost memory; a sudden recognition. Sudden and deep.

I didn't really question it. For once, I just felt it and appreciated it. Usually, I'm quite skeptical and I've had my shared of experiences with troublesome entities. I didn't feel any skepticism about this. The fear I was feeling just went away.

On the scale of strange experiences, it was low key and beautiful. I wasn't disturbed by it at all, quite the opposite and I am definitely very sensitive. I've had other much stranger experiences I couldn't even describe: positive, negative, and indeterminate.

Last edited by crystallinemister (2022-03-11 23:37:19)

#67 2022-03-11 23:47:18

Vanessa
Banned

Seeing the convo above I dropped an email to Loka, the site owner devoted to Dantes teachings. And I had the following exchange:

1. do Karistus want to be seen as angels?
Answer:
No. Karistus prefer not to be seen at all.
They ARE beings who are identified as Angels. They ARE the ones known as the Grigori, the Watchers.
Keep in mind that they are NOT fallen. That is a mistranslation.
And not all Angels have wings. There are many types of Karistus

2. And when they show up, do they manifest as angels?
Answer:
When they show up, this can vary ... where? how?
In the skies in their craft ... sometimes they are accidentally observed flying alone, with wings.
On earth, they often appear as normal humans. Incarnates. Hybrids. This is shown in the bible too, in Hebrews 13:2

Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

3. Do they want to be worshipped?
Answer:
They do not want to be worshipped.

4. Do they claim ownership of our planet?
Answer:
They don't OWN this planet, nor do they want to. They STEWARD this planet because they have been asked by the Goddess to protect her creations from those races who would exploit them or destroy them. They have been doing this for 17,000 years. They 'course correct' the damage done by the Vlash. The Karistus are here as PEACE KEEPERS. Not as overlords

5. What is their relation to the Federation?
Answer:
I have never heard him even mention it. It is irrelevant to who we remember ourselves to be, and what we are here to do ON THIS PLANET AT THIS TIME.

6. What is the purpose of his videos?
Answer:
What Dante has offered over 14 years of video revelations can be considered a modern version of ancient mystery schools. His information is not laid out like a course for intellectual study. His intention is to find his people, not to 'disclose' anything to the masses.

This is why so many people find his videos frustrating and annoying to watch. 'It makes no sense!' is a phrase we often hear.

His people, the Karistus hybrids, are being activated by these videos ... gently, over time. Yes. I am one. In my decades of personal and spiritual development, I have found it to be a spiritual process, par excellence. It is not a shallow experience but a life altering one. We learn ... we KNOW ... who we are, where we belong ... without any doubt whatsoever.

However, don't make the mistake of thinking we are being brainwashed. On the contrary, critical thinking is one of Dante's biggest sticks he hits us with. He has no tolerance for stupidity.

Last edited by Vanessa (2022-03-12 00:01:39)

#68 2022-03-12 00:02:20

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Interesting answers and expected, or did you think someone who wants to be seen as a deity would openly admit it? Of course not, it's by their repeated actions that we see the truth of what they want, not always by what they say. Adding to that, it was the Taygetans and Swaruunians which told us Karistus appear as angels because they want to be seen as so and that they claimed the planet (and the Sol13 system) as belonging to them; so to go against this is to call them liars since there is no middle ground for this discrepancy, (either they want to be seen as angels or they don't, either they claim the planet/its system is theirs or they don't, no in between answer is possible). As for the rest of the answers, there are more contradictions; as the Karistus are at odds with the Federation, so it's curious that Dante didn't care to address this point. But anyway, thanks for your effort in trying to get answers to these questions.

Vanessa wrote:

Seeing the convo above I dropped an email to Loka, the site owner devoted to Dantes teachings. And I had the following exchange:

1. do Karistus want to be seen as angels?
Answer:
No. Karistus prefer not to be seen at all.
They ARE beings who are identified as Angels. They ARE the ones known as the Grigori, the Watchers.
Keep in mind that they are NOT fallen. That is a mistranslation.
And not all Angels have wings. There are many types of Karistus

2. And when they show up, do they manifest as angels?
Answer:
When they show up, this can vary ... where? how?
In the skies in their craft ... sometimes they are accidentally observed flying alone, with wings.
On earth, they often appear as normal humans. Incarnates. Hybrids. This is shown in the bible too, in Hebrews 13:2
Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

3. Do they want to be worshipped?
Answer:
They do not want to be worshipped.

4. Do they claim ownership of our planet?
Answer:
They don't OWN this planet, nor do they want to. They STEWARD this planet because they have been asked by the Goddess to protect her creations from those races who would exploit them or destroy them. They have been doing this for 17,000 years. They 'course correct' the damage done by the Vlash. The Karistus are here as PEACE KEEPERS. Not as overlords

5. What is their relation to the Federation?
Answer:
I have never heard him even mention it. It is irrelevant to who we remember ourselves to be, and what we are here to do ON THIS PLANET AT THIS TIME.

6. What is the purpose of his videos?
Answer:
What Dante has offered over 14 years of video revelations can be considered a modern version of ancient mystery schools. His information is not laid out like a course for intellectual study. His intention is to find his people, not to 'disclose' anything to the masses.

This is why so many people find his videos frustrating and annoying to watch. 'It makes no sense!' is a phrase we often hear.

His people, the Karistus hybrids, are being activated by these videos ... gently, over time. Yes. I am one. In my decades of personal and spiritual development, I have found it to be a spiritual process, par excellence. It is not a shallow experience but a life altering one. We learn ... we KNOW ... who we are, where we belong ... without any doubt whatsoever.

However, don't make the mistake of thinking we are being brainwashed. On the contrary, critical thinking is one of Dante's biggest sticks he hits us with. He has no tolerance for stupidity.

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-12 00:05:29)

Seeker_Ivy

#69 2022-03-12 00:12:00

Vanessa
Banned

I also invited her to this forum. She could be a valued member as she knows Dante's work perfectly.
Let's see if she cares to join.

As for relation of Karistus to Federation I would expect a cooperative stance as the Federation is located on Jupiter too. So they are in touch.

Last edited by Vanessa (2022-03-12 00:32:43)

#70 2022-03-12 00:15:24

Robert369

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

there is no middle ground for this discrepancy

The middle ground is that one cannot speak for a whole race but only for individuals, and those may have different opinions, viewpoints or insights. That is, I am sure that you get different answers from a "slave", "master" or "king" (to use medieval terms as suggested in this forum to be appropriate for them).

In fact, looking at certain known structures, it is even possible that they also have some sort of "belief system" that might not always reflect the truth of their own society's values (on Earth we know this is done via various mind-control and other belief/control systems).

This means that this might not be a lie but the perception (or commanded mission message) of the individual Karistus that was spoken to.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-12 00:22:05)

#71 2022-03-12 00:20:02

Happy

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Adding to that, it was the Taygetans and Swaruunians which told us Karistus appear as angels because they want to be seen as so and that they claimed the planet (and the Sol13 system) as belonging to them; so to go against this is to call them liars since there is no middle ground for this discrepancy, (either they want to be seen as angels or they don't, either they claim the planet/its system is theirs or they don't, no in between answer is possible).

Now that would be a scoop, wouldn't it, Seeker_Ivy - taking the Taygetans or Swaruunians in a direct lie...? Now, I have tried to find the exact quote where it is said that the Karistus own Earth, or that the Earth belongs to them, but I can't seem to find it. However, I vaguely remember a somewhat similar statement. Could you please direct me to it?

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#72 2022-03-12 00:29:09

Vanessa
Banned

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/karis … -of-temmer

Spanish Anéeka: Karistus claim the Earth because it used to be theirs, before the arrival of the Lyrians, I am talking about 200 000 years ago. Another point is that Karistus see the Lyrians as them, that is to say that the Karistus, according to their history, legends, and beliefs, are the origin of the Lyrian race, therefore they see invasive what the Federation does being so permissive with what happens on Earth. That is why the Karistus do not agree with the Federation

Last edited by Vanessa (2022-03-12 00:35:05)

#73 2022-03-12 00:47:33

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Wait...are you saying I called the Taygetans/Swarunians liars?? Because if that's your assessment then its very false, 9/10 times I default to them for answers and I've rarely found they lied. I was talking about the link Vanessa shared, where it says the Karistus say they don't want to own the Earth and that they don't want to be seen at all, much less as angels. Which as I've responded to her, if you read it correctly; those answers by Dante are in direct opposition to what Taygetans/Swaruunians shared, as they said the opposite i.e Dante's responses would be the lies NOT the Tays/Swaruus (hope this clarifies it for you). And Vanessa gave the correct link where it says Karistus claim Earth.

Happy wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Adding to that, it was the Taygetans and Swaruunians which told us Karistus appear as angels because they want to be seen as so and that they claimed the planet (and the Sol13 system) as belonging to them; so to go against this is to call them liars since there is no middle ground for this discrepancy, (either they want to be seen as angels or they don't, either they claim the planet/its system is theirs or they don't, no in between answer is possible).

Now that would be a scoop, wouldn't it, Seeker_Ivy - taking the Taygetans or Swaruunians in a direct lie...? Now, I have tried to find the exact quote where it is said that the Karistus own Earth, or that the Earth belongs to them, but I can't seem to find it. However, I vaguely remember a somewhat similar statement. Could you please direct me to it?

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-12 00:48:25)

Seeker_Ivy

#74 2022-03-12 00:53:26

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

hm from how the chat read on what Taygetans and Swaruunians said; they were speaking for the whole Karistus race and not specific individuals. Yazhi saying 'They (plural) appear with wings because they like to be seen as angels,' clumps them all together, so direct this critique of word choice to Yazhi not me, (as I went by her assessment).

Robert369 wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

there is no middle ground for this discrepancy

The middle ground is that one cannot speak for a whole race but only for individuals, and those may have different opinions, viewpoints or insights. That is, I am sure that you get different answers from a "slave", "master" or "king" (to use medieval terms as suggested in this forum to be appropriate for them).

In fact, looking at certain known structures, it is even possible that they also have some sort of "belief system" that might not always reflect the truth of their own society's values (on Earth we know this is done via various mind-control and other belief/control systems).

This means that this might not be a lie but the perception (or commanded mission message) of the individual Karistus that was spoken to.

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-12 00:56:00)

Seeker_Ivy

#75 2022-03-12 00:55:45

Happy

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

[...] if you read it correctly; those answers by Dante are in direct opposition to what Taygetans/Swaruunians shared, as they said the opposite i.e Dante's responses would be the lies NOT the Tays/Swaruus (hope this clarifies it for you). And Vanessa gave the correct link where it says Karistus claim Earth.

Ah... it's the opposite as I took it then. Thank you, Seeker_Ivy. smile Just needed to clear that up. Funny how language may confuse at times...

Vanessa wrote:

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/karis … -of-temmer

Spanish Anéeka: Karistus claim the Earth because it used to be theirs, before the arrival of the Lyrians, I am talking about 200 000 years ago. Another point is that Karistus see the Lyrians as them, that is to say that the Karistus, according to their history, legends, and beliefs, are the origin of the Lyrian race, therefore they see invasive what the Federation does being so permissive with what happens on Earth. That is why the Karistus do not agree with the Federation

Thank you, Vanessa, that's the one I looked for. smile

1) In that context, I would probably claim it too if I was in their shoes.
2) A "claim" seems to be legit (that's a judicial term) if one is to explain why one is engaged.
3) A similar "claim" is made by the Taygetans, while stating that humans are fundamentally of a Lyran composition. We are therefore clearly of an emotional leaning, in need of guidance by a race who inherently knows the evolutionary challenges this brings.

Given the above, I'd also say that the Karistus claim Earth as theirs. This while knowing DS or others in that camp "claim" the opposite. In the context, it can be seen merely as an expression or explanation of interest.

... not ownership... smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Board footer