You are not logged in.

#101 2022-03-12 01:58:30

Robert369
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

Vanessa wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

...which current is happening on a universe-wide scale by many entities who actually help with the current Earth situation (instead of playing angels and not actually improving things one bit, while allowing one genocide after another).

It is not possible to intercept our evolution, such would be viewed as saviors which is undesired.

There is no evolution on our planet but devolution and gaming. Also, Humanity basically is nothing but a mix of former ETs who arrived on Earth, meaning that none of the regular rules for new/young races apply, either way.

Also, all the "non-intervention rules" that the GF touts are a farce anyways, as they are manipulating everything at will including one genocide after another. These rules only serve to deter others from interfering with their gaming platform under the disguise of yet another lie of them.

Those who are assisting us see through all this, but they also know that Humanity needs to grow into their future on their own - at least the real ones and those willing to work on themselves, and not all the unreal and low frequency incarnates who are unable to raise in frequency. And a frequency raise is just the perfect way.

The approach is subtle but efficient, and once a certain frequency threshold is reached, the planet will be ready for the future that Humanity deserves.

And if you think that raising a planetary and civilization frequency would be violating rules: It was the lowering of the local frequencies that violated rules, not the removal of this violation to restore the natural frequency range. Which, by the way, is happening on a galactic level anyways thanks to the galactic frequency cycles, as it is explained in many sources, and many Starseeds are adding in as well.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#102 2022-03-12 02:03:30

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

That's the transcript I was paraphrasing from about Ishtar, thanks for posting that snippet from it smile

Happy wrote:

I see that I really needed this exchage, as a lot has obviously left my conscious reflections lately. When I looked up Ishtar in the transcripts, things makes sense again:


From: Ancient Egypt - Symbology - Ancient History - Swaruu and Dhor Káal'el (Extraterrestrial Perspective)


Swaruu: To clarify something about Ishtar. It is one more example of a positive character who was flipped in favor of the negatives, cream and lies have been added to it to make the concept work for them, and what is said about Ishtar has little or nothing to do with the woman who really existed.

So-called scholars believe that human genetics came from her as a progenitor. The truth is that she is the one who has altered the genes. She is the Geneticist. But not the one that negatively altered them. The one who went in to try to correct the problem. The one who tried to liberate the repressed ones from the frequencies of the newly imposed Matrix. Giver of knowledge. In the book of Genesis, the one who gave the apple of knowledge to Adam, Adamic race = Homo Atlantis. A young woman who gave knowledge, freedom and technology, an expert geneticist and who flew seated and you only flew sitting on a chair in a ship. The gods of old are almost always related to space explorers, many of them of our race.

Ishtar as it is painted in history, even the one written by the Egyptians, never existed, the concept of it was based on visitors. Yes, Ishtar and Osiris were people... but the rest is cream added by the ancients themselves because that was done a lot at that time. An example of this are the Greeks and their exaggerations about stories that did happen.


For example, Medusa did exist... but it was not as the Greeks portray it. Medusa is none other than Ishtar herself again <--- But it is symbolism taken literally.


Seeker_Ivy

Offline

#103 2022-03-12 06:02:58

Brahman
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

I believe Swaruu who describe the Source as genderless consciousness. They do not say that there is a God or Goddess to worship. In my opinion these are separate personalities. There are races who like the worship of such beings depending on whether they are patriarchal or matriarchal.

Last edited by Brahman (2022-03-12 06:08:19)


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#104 2022-03-12 09:03:49

Re: Question on Karistus

There is no black and white. One wishes to live in a society where all are on the same level, and another wants to live in a hierarchical society with worship and gods and kings. Like me.

I like that style of living, I enjoy it and it is my free choice. I own the right to choose this way and I will fight for it. Like it or not.

I am not a Karistus, but a saturnian Draco, my soul essence. I have much in common with the Karistus, the traditional values and the preference for hierarchical structures.

Therefore I support Jesus Karistus Christ.  And I can tell you, he will return, as a King. This is going to happen.

The cabal and GF don't want that.


It is okay when humans see themselves as lesser than other beings, gods, angels, kings..... because they are lesser. It is fact.  And why is this so painful?  Only because it hurts their conceit. The right conclusion is not to demand that all are equal (on a low level) but take it as a motivation to struggle and become stronger. Improve yourself.



Of course you can say all are source, everything is source and is a creator like source. This is correct, yes, but every little fly or flea on a dog is source and the infinite creator, too.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2022-03-12 09:15:08)

Offline

#105 2022-03-12 09:12:50

Brahman
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

Ok, Warrior Bishop but I mean here is the Earth, not Saturn or Jupiter and their beliefs.


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#106 2022-03-12 09:16:35

Re: Question on Karistus

Brahman wrote:

Ok, Warrior Bishop but I mean here is the Earth, not Saturn or Jupiter and their beliefs.

The solar system is a unity. Saturn and Jupiter are siblings. They are very close. Look at the symbols and understand.

Offline

#107 2022-03-12 09:22:53

Brahman
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

Warrior Bishop wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Ok, Warrior Bishop but I mean here is the Earth, not Saturn or Jupiter and their beliefs.

The solar system is a unity. Saturn and Jupiter are siblings. They are very close. Look at the symbols and understand.

Yes, we are all in this solar system under the control of the Galactic Federation. I don't see Saturn and Jupiter complaining about them like humans do.


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#108 2022-03-12 09:39:23

Re: Question on Karistus

Saturn is under control of the so - called "Council of Saturn", a pleiadian group, part of GF.

Jupiter is shielded.

Offline

#109 2022-03-12 11:17:02

Vanessa
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

I asked Loka on Ishtar, if she is the Goddess Dante refers to. And the answer was:

No the Goddess who created this realm is not Ishtar. It is Mariael.
Mariael is the one mythologised in Christianity as the Mary, Mother of God.
Ishtar is the one mythologised in Christianity as Mary Magdalene.

Offline

#110 2022-03-12 13:15:36

Brahman
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Saturn is under control of the so - called "Council of Saturn", a pleiadian group, part of GF.

Jupiter is shielded.

But the Saturnians and Jupiterians have a voice, while no one in the federation hears the Earthlings. Earth is not on equal footing with the other planets in the federation. Earth and its inhabitants are the most exploited of all the other races with no right to an opinion of their own.

Saturn as well as Jupiter can express their displeasure with the federation, they can even liberate themselves to some extent, and humans are completely controlled and subservient to the cabal.


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#111 2022-03-12 13:26:14

Vanessa
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Saturn is under control of the so - called "Council of Saturn", a pleiadian group, part of GF.
Jupiter is shielded.

What made you believe Council of Saturn consists of Pleiadeans? It is a well known fact that Saturn is Orion proxy while GF is based on/around Jupiter.
Pleiadeans (Taygetans) are GF.

Offline

#112 2022-03-12 13:48:36

Vanessa
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

Brahman wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

Saturn is under control of the so - called "Council of Saturn", a pleiadian group, part of GF.

Jupiter is shielded.

But the Saturnians and Jupiterians have a voice, while no one in the federation hears the Earthlings. Earth is not on equal footing with the other planets in the federation. Earth and its inhabitants are the most exploited of all the other races with no right to an opinion of their own.

Saturn as well as Jupiter can express their displeasure with the federation, they can even liberate themselves to some extent, and humans are completely controlled and subservient to the cabal.

What people do not realize is that Earth is an engineered planetary/consciousness simulation.

All we are told is just more of matrix and social engineering. That being said, we cannot really know what on Jupiter is or isn't or on Saturn or if Earth is the most (or least) exploited planet of all. Those are assumptions made on false reality we are presented/exposed to.
Everyone who does that is projecting.

Last edited by Vanessa (2022-03-12 13:53:55)

Offline

#113 2022-03-12 13:59:31

Vanessa
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

Back to Karistus - Athena said in the last video that Russia is fully controlled by Cabal.
Now how to process fact that Russia is in hands of VP plus VP is a Karistus incarnate and Karistus are a benevolent race and our protectors, guides.
I would not expect from someone waking for the good cause fighting vlash/meitre be killing civilians and threatening with using nuclear weapons.

Offline

#114 2022-03-12 14:05:30

Brahman
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

Vanessa wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

Saturn is under control of the so - called "Council of Saturn", a pleiadian group, part of GF.

Jupiter is shielded.

But the Saturnians and Jupiterians have a voice, while no one in the federation hears the Earthlings. Earth is not on equal footing with the other planets in the federation. Earth and its inhabitants are the most exploited of all the other races with no right to an opinion of their own.

Saturn as well as Jupiter can express their displeasure with the federation, they can even liberate themselves to some extent, and humans are completely controlled and subservient to the cabal.

What people do not realize is that Earth is an engineered planetary/consciousness simulation.

All we are told is just more of matrix and social engineering. That being said, we cannot really know what on Jupiter is or isn't or on Saturn or if Earth is the most (or least) exploited planet of all. Those are assumptions made on false reality we are presented/exposed to.
Everyone who does that is projecting.

This also applies to the questions Loka answered, doesn't it? She can't know, either, since she's on Earth.


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#115 2022-03-12 14:13:39

Robert369
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

Vanessa wrote:

Back to Karistus - Athena said in the last video that Russia is fully controlled by Cabal.
Now how to process fact that Russia is in hands of VP plus VP is a Karistus incarnate and Karistus are a benevolent race and our protectors, guides.
I would not expect from someone waking for the good cause fighting vlash/meitre be killing civilians and threatening with using nuclear weapons.

I doubt that any place on Earth or even in the universe can be "fully controlled" by anyone, because there always will be resistance somewhere - at least as long as emotional beings are involved.

As for "Russia is fully controlled by Cabal":

Everyone in power is currently either serving "a Cabal" or quickly getting removed/replaced (hence they need to be careful if violating their agendas), but there also are many different "Cabals" which fight each other for power and cooperate as needed to continue existing. This system was introduced by Dracos a long time ago, by that making sure that the planet is occupied with itself instead of targeting them as the real oppressors (who acted in agreement with the GF).

The system still exists, but not the Dracos which have been overcome by now. This means that the Cabals fight for their existence without the former backing and will lose. Some of the Cabals have made other pacts and now follow different masters, but they still fight to remain in power.

This being said, different Cabals follow different ET groups and their interests, and all of them use Earth as playground to "play against each other". Luckily, this low frequency game will be ended by a raise of both, the global frequency (which will kill all the low frequency beings due to frequency match) and the resulting consciousness level (which will allow people to see through the lies and empower themselves more and more).


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#116 2022-03-12 14:20:58

Vanessa
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

Brahman wrote:
Vanessa wrote:
Brahman wrote:

But the Saturnians and Jupiterians have a voice, while no one in the federation hears the Earthlings. Earth is not on equal footing with the other planets in the federation. Earth and its inhabitants are the most exploited of all the other races with no right to an opinion of their own.

Saturn as well as Jupiter can express their displeasure with the federation, they can even liberate themselves to some extent, and humans are completely controlled and subservient to the cabal.

What people do not realize is that Earth is an engineered planetary/consciousness simulation.

All we are told is just more of matrix and social engineering. That being said, we cannot really know what on Jupiter is or isn't or on Saturn or if Earth is the most (or least) exploited planet of all. Those are assumptions made on false reality we are presented/exposed to.
Everyone who does that is projecting.

This also applies to the questions Loka answered, doesn't it? She can't know, either, since she's on Earth.

Sure in general it applies on everyone. However she, having (re)searched for 40 years, found her place already, found her inner peace, she identifies herself with the Karistus essence and Dante helped her in her quest greatly.

And that is the only relevant thing, your reality is what you believe in and her world works for her.
Non of us here are there yet (otherwise would not be here), here there are both truth seekers on their way to the destination she has reached already or agendized contributors who perform like a bot, who have a script in line with which they proceed and you can tell them by projecting and imposing their "truths" on others which I am surprised Gosia/Swaruu tolerates as this is detrimental to a soul development and worst it leads to self-censorship.

Last edited by Vanessa (2022-03-12 14:52:28)

Offline

#117 2022-03-12 15:04:40

Vanessa
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

Robert369 wrote:

The system still exists, but not the Dracos which have been overcome by now.

What source does claim this?
And what do you mean by "dracos have been overcome"?

Robert369 wrote:

Luckily, this low frequency game will be ended by a raise of both, the global frequency (which will kill all the low frequency beings due to frequency match)

What source says that?
How will high frequency (of what) kill people having lower frequency (of what)?
Please always link a source of information which goes beyond Taygetan content.

Last edited by Vanessa (2022-03-12 15:05:37)

Offline

#118 2022-03-12 15:07:03

Brahman
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

Vanessa wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

What people do not realize is that Earth is an engineered planetary/consciousness simulation.

All we are told is just more of matrix and social engineering. That being said, we cannot really know what on Jupiter is or isn't or on Saturn or if Earth is the most (or least) exploited planet of all. Those are assumptions made on false reality we are presented/exposed to.
Everyone who does that is projecting.

This also applies to the questions Loka answered, doesn't it? She can't know, either, since she's on Earth.

Sure in general it applies on everyone. However she, having (re)searched for 40 years, found her place already, found her inner peace, she identifies herself with the Karistus essence and Dante helped her in her quest greatly.

And that is the only relevant thing, your reality is what you believe in and her world works for her.
Non of us here are there yet (otherwise would not be here), here there are both truth seekers on their way to the destination she has reached already or agendized contributors who perform like a bot, who have a script in line with which they proceed and you can tell them by projecting and imposing their "truths" on others which I am surprised Gosia/Swaruu tolerates as this is detrimental to a soul development and worst it leads to self-censorship.


We are all humans here no matter what planet or race we come from, and we are forced to live in the conditions the cabal has placed us in. When one speaks of worshipping and obeying a god or king, here it is meant in another way, namely, to obey the cabal. Would you worship someone who bullies you? Our job here is not to worship and obey but to put an end to this game. Then everyone can go wherever they want and do whatever they want.


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#119 2022-03-12 15:12:56

Robert369
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

Vanessa wrote:

How will high frequency (of what) kill people having lower frequency (of what)?

This was covered by the Taygetan content and explained via "frequency mismatch", meaning that you can only live in an environment that matches your frequency, as otherwise you will either die (if too weak) or your frequency gets adapted (if you survive the process).

Swaruu also names the "Law of the Dominant Frequency" in this regard, for which one needs to understand that higher frequencies have higher power.

Vanessa wrote:

Please always link a source of information which goes beyond Taygetan content.

Here it is:

unknown.png

In other words: For various reasons some people simply know what is being played at a larger scope. This is needed, because the Space Cabal (GF) censors their databases as much as the Earth Cabals do.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-12 15:13:49)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#120 2022-03-12 15:13:35

Vanessa
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

Brahman wrote:

Would you worship someone who bullies you?

Nope. That's why you do not see me promoting the idea of worshipping our satanic cabal nor their satanic overlords.

Offline

#121 2022-03-12 15:28:44

Vanessa
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

Robert369 wrote:

This was covered by the Taygetan content and explained via "frequency mismatch", meaning that you can only live in an environment that matches your frequency, as otherwise you will either die (if too weak) or your frequency gets adapted (if you survive the process).

You apparently do not realize that this frequency increase is a process lasting several hundreds of years. There is no shock leap Corey Goode is talking about when you wake up after the solar flash in 5d.
Noone can die because of slow increase of frequency of everything, us included.

Robert369 wrote:

Swaruu also names the "Law of the Dominant Frequency" in this regard, for which one needs to understand that higher frequencies have higher power.

You mix apples with pears here or rather, irrelevant argument

Robert369 wrote:

In other words: For various reasons some people simply know what is being played at a larger scope. .

No, this is not how you can approach awakened community. You come up with some theory which is not even presented by Swaruu and when asked on source you reply "I simply know". I am the chosen one? Please, skip such way of communication and take things more seriously. In the name of awakening. We are all wanting to get out of this cabal cage and not end up trapped in another one.

Last edited by Vanessa (2022-03-12 15:55:36)

Offline

#122 2022-03-12 16:05:55

Robert369
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

Vanessa wrote:

You apparently do not realize that this frequency increase is a process lasting several hundreds of years.

That's a false assumption, as the passive raise can be increased beyond the "generally known" galactic cycle speed. There's more going on in the universe than people like Corey or most other people know.

In fact, if one really wants it, and is ready and willing to drop all the frequency lowering things from one's life, one could do this on their very own within very few years even without external assistance.

Vanessa wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

In other words: For various reasons some people simply know what is being played at a larger scope.

No, this is not how you can approach awakened community. You come up with some theory which is not even presented by Swaruu and when asked on source you reply "I simply know". I am the chosen one? Please, skip such way of communication and take things more seriously. In the name of awakening. We are all wanting to get out of this cabal cage and not end up trapped in another one.

Your comment actually is funny, because it is right in an awakened community where one can explain things with "inner knowing". It is merely the unawakened people who cannot understand what this means.

Also I suggest to not use too many of Luk's exact arguments and phrases in the future, that's getting too obvious...


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#123 2022-03-12 16:29:52

Vanessa
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

Robert369 wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

You apparently do not realize that this frequency increase is a process lasting several hundreds of years.

That's a false assumption, as the passive raise can be increased beyond the "generally known" galactic cycle speed. There's more going on in the universe than people like Corey or most other people know.

In fact, if one really wants it, and is ready and willing to drop all the frequency lowering things from one's life, one could do this on their very own within very few years even without external assistance.

Vanessa wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

In other words: For various reasons some people simply know what is being played at a larger scope.

No, this is not how you can approach awakened community. You come up with some theory which is not even presented by Swaruu and when asked on source you reply "I simply know". I am the chosen one? Please, skip such way of communication and take things more seriously. In the name of awakening. We are all wanting to get out of this cabal cage and not end up trapped in another one.

Your comment actually is funny, because it is right in an awakened community where one can explain things with "inner knowing". It is merely the unawakened people who cannot understand what this means.

Also I suggest to not use too many of Luk's exact arguments and phrases in the future, that's getting too obvious...

Reported to Gosia.

Offline

#124 2022-03-12 22:30:21

Vanessa
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

More of Karistus related wisdoms by Loka:

Here's what's important for you to be aware of ...

We are in a war period. From 2017 to 2022. The Karistus fight and sacrifice themselves HERE ON EARTH and ABOVE to keep us free from Vlash and Maitre enslavement and control. While all the other races talk talk talk, the Karistus are bleeding and dying for humanity. The closer it gets to the end of 2022, the more hell we will see around us. The world will get crazier and more ridiculous ... especially the globalists who are under V/M management.

This is THE CAUSE that Dante incessantly talks about. Keeping humanity free to choose its own direction. To protect the Goddess' vision for her creations against those who would destroy it.

THE DETAILS DO NOT MATTER ONE IOTA. Who Ishtar is, who is part of the Galactic Federation, whether Jamael is a creep, whether Dante is trustworthy.

In the end, it matters only which side of this spiritual war you side with, and how you support that side.

I choose to stand with the Karistus, to fight for good, to fight for humanity, to fight for freedom, to fight for my eternal flame to shine bright.

Details are so petty and inconsequential next to this. They are amusements for small, bureaucratic minds that enjoy flaunting their (lack of) knowledge. Wannabe academics who are trapped in their flawed indoctrinations, perpetuating and pontificating their corrupted opinions. It's laughably pathetic to observe. Humans at their meanest nit-pickingest while masquerading as high and mighty.

Matthew 7:6 says it best ...
"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

What is important is the calibre of your soul and the courage of your actions. This is why I priestess to Warriors. I don't waste my pearls, what is holy.

I would strongly say that neither Dante nor the Karistus will never be understood by those who have not watched many, many hours of his videos.

It's the difference between experiential knowing and theoretical knowing. Theoretical knowing is a pale imitation of living knowing. Like trying to learn to ski from a text book. Most "experts" are simply theoretical knowers and not worth listening to for someone ready to learn to ski.

This mystery school is now temporarily closed. It may be that it will open again, but who knows. It's a war casualty for the time being. Be patient. There's no use throwing a temper tantrum about it. Patience is part of the spiritual process.

Build your moral compass. Live each day, each breath, as your higher self. Allow no room in your heart for self-deception or excuses. Be useful to those who fight for freedom. Don't get in their way. Don't make their job harder.

They don't want worship, but they certainly value appreciation.

They are kindred. Colleagues. Raise yourself to THEIR level ... don't bring them down just because you don't understand them or can't figure things out.

While D's videos are unavailable, just help The Cause by raising your moral calibre and investing in your critical thinking capacity. This isn't personal ... it's just that there's a general lack of education in critical thinking these days. Just how the overlords want it.

Loka

Last edited by Vanessa (2022-03-12 22:31:38)

Offline

#125 2022-03-13 01:23:40

Re: Question on Karistus

Vanessa wrote:

They are kindred. Colleagues. Raise yourself to THEIR level ... don't bring them down just because you don't understand them or can't figure things out.

Loka

Yes, exactly. Really wonderful to read.


The road appears when you need it.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB