You are not logged in.

#76 2022-03-12 01:01:39

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

Np, Happy; glad that part is cleared up smile

But unless Karistus live on this planet, star-seeds aside (since Taygetan has star-seeds here yet doesn't claim Earth as theirs due to that); they can't claim Earth as theirs. Even the Taygetans disagree with the Karistus claim over the planet, since the only ones who can claim it (unofficially as planets are their own beings that can't be owned) are the inhabitants and not visitors or outside helpers. This also falls within the Federation terms of who can 'own,' a planet.

Happy wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

[...] if you read it correctly; those answers by Dante are in direct opposition to what Taygetans/Swaruunians shared, as they said the opposite i.e Dante's responses would be the lies NOT the Tays/Swaruus (hope this clarifies it for you). And Vanessa gave the correct link where it says Karistus claim Earth.

Ah... it's the opposite as I took it then. Thank you, Seeker_Ivy. smile Just needed to clear that up. Funny how language may confuse at times...

Vanessa wrote:

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/karis … -of-temmer

Spanish Anéeka: Karistus claim the Earth because it used to be theirs, before the arrival of the Lyrians, I am talking about 200 000 years ago. Another point is that Karistus see the Lyrians as them, that is to say that the Karistus, according to their history, legends, and beliefs, are the origin of the Lyrian race, therefore they see invasive what the Federation does being so permissive with what happens on Earth. That is why the Karistus do not agree with the Federation

Thank you, Vanessa, that's the one I looked for. smile

1) In that context, I would probably claim it too if I was in their shoes.
2) A "claim" seems to be legit (that's a judicial term) if one is to explain why one is engaged.
3) A similar "claim" is made by the Taygetans, while stating that humans are fundamentally of a Lyran composition. We are therefore clearly of an emotional leaning, in need of guidance by a race who inherently knows the evolutionary challenges this brings.

Given the above, I'd also say that the Karistus claim Earth as theirs. This while knowing DS or others in that camp "claim" the opposite. In the context, it can be seen merely as an expression or explanation of interest.

... not ownership... smile

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-12 01:18:47)

Seeker_Ivy

#77 2022-03-12 01:02:17

Robert369

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

hm from how the chat read on what Taygetans and Swaruunians said; they were speaking for the whole Karistus race and not specific individuals. Yazhi saying 'They (plural) appear with wings because they like to be seen as angels,' clumps them all together, so direct this critique of word choice to Yazhi not me, (as I went by her assessment).

That wasn't critics towards you but the communicated details in general.

I e.g. remember them also saying that they appear with and without wings, physical or non-physical, etc. depending on their frequency and desire, also that not all Karistus are in 6D but some one lower, so there's plenty of variety to expect not only in appearance but obviously also in viewpoints.

Which, since they are far from being a collective, is expectable anyways.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#78 2022-03-12 01:11:17

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

They might not acknowledge to be a collective, but all do repeat the same thing that they work on behalf of the Goddess (who seems to me to be Source just named differently, like the Urmah's name Cosmic Cat); so regardless of frequency range and possession of wings, when they show themselves in 3D the majority choose to appear with wings due to wanting to be seen as angels. Which falls back into the original point of this chat, why appear as angels at all when that only causes a hierarchy between them and humans, when we are all people just on different levels of awareness. I've understood the Taygetans using the wings symbol as a practical message 'we have spaceships and can move around planets/stars/frequency ranges,' NOT 'we are superior beings and messengers of Source.' I don't want to beat a dead horse since we've covered this part a lot, but in my view Karistus should be aware enough to not create more division between Source than there already is, (as I'm sure they know ALL is Source, not only a select few).

Robert369 wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

hm from how the chat read on what Taygetans and Swaruunians said; they were speaking for the whole Karistus race and not specific individuals. Yazhi saying 'They (plural) appear with wings because they like to be seen as angels,' clumps them all together, so direct this critique of word choice to Yazhi not me, (as I went by her assessment).

That wasn't critics towards you but the communicated details in general.

I e.g. remember them also saying that they appear with and without wings, physical or non-physical, etc. depending on their frequency and desire, also that not all Karistus are in 6D but some one lower, so there's plenty of variety to expect not only in appearance but obviously also in viewpoints.

Which, since they are far from being a collective, is expectable anyways.

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-12 01:16:18)

Seeker_Ivy

#79 2022-03-12 01:18:43

Vanessa
Banned

The Goddess would be Ishtar imo.
And from the answers by Loka Karistus are not causing any division. Read her answers again pls.

#80 2022-03-12 01:20:38

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Wanting to be seen as angels, IS causing division; its why humans see themselves as less when compared to an angel who to them are messengers of god i.e humans then see themselves as not also being God/Source. It's a subtle division but one nonetheless and a big foundation in the religions that keep humans stuck. Also, Ishtar is as distorted as who the Annunaki are; as it's been shared that it's a basket name for Taygetan women that have helped humanity (just like the snake symbol not being an actual animal but a term for Taygetan women). Even the one named Ishtar, also known as Inanna and Medusa, was said to be a Taygetan geneticist; so why would Karistus have her as their goddess??

Vanessa wrote:

And from the answers by Loka Karistus are not causing any division. Read her answers again pls.

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-12 01:31:18)

Seeker_Ivy

#81 2022-03-12 01:22:57

Vanessa
Banned

Read question 1 again pls.

#82 2022-03-12 01:27:15

Happy

Hm... language again...

As you properly explain, Seeker_Ivy, I'm pretty sure everybody involved would agree that the Earth does not belong or is owned by anyone - perhaps with the exception of the AI-infused parts of the Federation and their pitch-black puppets both on and off planet.

It wasn't said in the transcript that the Earth belongs to them, or is owned by them. Neither have the Taygetans done so.

The nuance in this is perhaps seen in what is not said:

you wrote:

[...] they can't claim Earth as theirs.

I agree, they can't claim it as their property. But they can claim it as their interest.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#83 2022-03-12 01:27:34

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Please don't patronize me, I've read all the questions/answers you posted and as I said they contain contradictions to what the Taygetans and Swaruunians shared. That aside, if appearing as angels to humans was no big deal than Taygetans could easily do that too, since they also use the angel symbol; BUT they know full well what that contributes to in the psyche of the human mind and that is seeing themselves as less than the Taygetans which goes in the opposite direction of enabling humans to realize they are also Source and not inferior to any other race.

Vanessa wrote:

Read question 1 again pls.

Seeker_Ivy

#84 2022-03-12 01:31:08

Vanessa
Banned

Taygetans cannot do the same, they are not etheric 6D beings.

Regarding Ishtar that is my assumption which I will verify with Loka.

Probably she will not confirm that she was a Taygetan genesis. Idk.

Last edited by Vanessa (2022-03-12 01:35:19)

#85 2022-03-12 01:35:34

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Karistus are not only 6D beings, and that isn't even a level of being either as there is form there too; since densities don't work like divided blocks but are a gradual increase and decrease in frequency due to a being's level of consciousness, (so matter appears less dense in higher vibratory states to those in lower ones). And as has also been shared, Taygetans and Karistus both use the wings symbol and both have contributed to the sighting/encounters with angels; so you can't just say one can do this while the other can't when both have the ability, but it comes down to choice how they present themselves.

Vanessa wrote:

Taygetans cannot do the same, they are not etheric 6D beings.

Seeker_Ivy

#86 2022-03-12 01:36:21

Happy

Vanessa wrote:

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Even the one woman named Ishtar, also known as Inanna and Medusa, was said to be a Taygetan geneticist; so why would Karistus have her as their goddess??

Anyone heard about the Ishtar's Atlantis connection? I haven't, but I wouldn't be surprised one bit, as I suspect her to be of the same "sphere" as Thoth, who migrated from there.

#87 2022-03-12 01:36:42

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

Yes, language can cause confusion; and sure, they can claim Earth as their interest.

Happy wrote:

Hm... language again...

As you properly explain, Seeker_Ivy, I'm pretty sure everybody involved would agree that the Earth does not belong or is owned by anyone - perhaps with the exception of the AI-infused parts of the Federation and their pitch-black puppets both on and off planet.

It wasn't said in the transcript that the Earth belongs to them, or is owned by them. Neither have the Taygetans done so.

The nuance in this is perhaps seen in what is not said:

you wrote:

[...] they can't claim Earth as theirs.

I agree, they can't claim it as their property. But they can claim it as their interest.

Seeker_Ivy

#88 2022-03-12 01:38:53

Vanessa
Banned

I discern between "they use wings as symbol..." and "they manifest with wings as angelic beings".

The second Taygetans are not capable of as they are 5d.

Last edited by Vanessa (2022-03-12 01:39:30)

#89 2022-03-12 01:40:37

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

It was mentioned in one of the chats, can't recall exact one from memory; that the Taygetan geneticist Ishtar worked to undo the genetic experiments done on the Lyrians that were held as captive slaves in Atlantis, so correcting what the reptiles were doing to people under their control. Which is why the Cabal demonize her, like the Medusa character with snakes on her head, and have created the black version which they worship; since they do recognize her geneticist abilities but despise her for having worked against them during the Atlantis/Lemuria time.

Happy wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Even the one woman named Ishtar, also known as Inanna and Medusa, was said to be a Taygetan geneticist; so why would Karistus have her as their goddess??

Anyone heard about the Ishtar's Atlantis connection? I haven't, but I wouldn't be surprised one bit, as I suspect her to be of the same "sphere" as Thoth, who migrated from there.

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-12 01:43:07)

Seeker_Ivy

#90 2022-03-12 01:41:53

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

And you completely dismissed how densities work as they are states of frequency due to consciousness, maybe you did this because it doesn't make sense to you; BUT it is applicable as it directly impacts a being in what they can and can't do when it comes to manifestation.

Vanessa wrote:

I discern between "they use wings as symbol..." and "they manifest with wings as angelic beings".

Seeker_Ivy

#91 2022-03-12 01:42:37

Robert369

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

and sure, they can claim Earth as their interest.

...which current is happening on a universe-wide scale by many entities who actually help with the current Earth situation (instead of playing angels and not actually improving things one bit, while allowing one genocide after another).

In fact, we can be happy that there's so much "interest" in Earth, though for obvious reasons most assistance is energetically (e.g. to raise the planetary frequency, which will remove all low frequency beings in the long run), while all the Starseeds will have to do the dirty job down here. Expect many more of them to wake up while the frequency raise proceeds !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#92 2022-03-12 01:43:00

Happy

Vanessa wrote:

Wings could actually be their natural evolutionary state. Remember the fluidity and gradients of Jupter's atmosphere. That's their home world... smile

#93 2022-03-12 01:46:57

Vanessa
Banned

Robert369 wrote:

...which current is happening on a universe-wide scale by many entities who actually help with the current Earth situation (instead of playing angels and not actually improving things one bit, while allowing one genocide after another).

It is not possible to intercept our evolution, such would be viewed as saviors which is undesired.

#94 2022-03-12 01:48:16

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

That sounds somewhat possible, except Yazhi said there are no humanoid/Lyrians that live on the planet Jupiter since its atmosphere isn't conducive to that type of life (its more like the layers of the ocean but with gasses and pressure than water). What is missing from Yazhi's information, if there are 5D Karistus and 5D Jupiter is only habitable for animals then were do those Karistus live? I guess we could speculate that they exist in a in-between pocket frequency within the 5D range? As for them having physical wings on a Lyrian body, Aneeka would've mentioned that as it would be obvious for someone standing in front of you with wings hanging out from their back; she didn't say they had actual wings but were an ability to project them, since she did say they have met and talk to Karistus 5D.

Happy wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

Wings could actually be their natural evolutionary state. Remember the fluidity and gradients of Jupter's atmosphere. That's their home world... smile

Seeker_Ivy

#95 2022-03-12 01:57:17

Happy

I see that I really needed this exchage, as a lot has obviously left my conscious reflections lately. When I looked up Ishtar in the transcripts, things makes sense again:

From: Ancient Egypt - Symbology - Ancient History - Swaruu and Dhor Káal'el (Extraterrestrial Perspective)

Swaruu: To clarify something about Ishtar. It is one more example of a positive character who was flipped in favor of the negatives, cream and lies have been added to it to make the concept work for them, and what is said about Ishtar has little or nothing to do with the woman who really existed.

So-called scholars believe that human genetics came from her as a progenitor. The truth is that she is the one who has altered the genes. She is the Geneticist. But not the one that negatively altered them. The one who went in to try to correct the problem. The one who tried to liberate the repressed ones from the frequencies of the newly imposed Matrix. Giver of knowledge. In the book of Genesis, the one who gave the apple of knowledge to Adam, Adamic race = Homo Atlantis. A young woman who gave knowledge, freedom and technology, an expert geneticist and who flew seated and you only flew sitting on a chair in a ship. The gods of old are almost always related to space explorers, many of them of our race.

Ishtar as it is painted in history, even the one written by the Egyptians, never existed, the concept of it was based on visitors. Yes, Ishtar and Osiris were people... but the rest is cream added by the ancients themselves because that was done a lot at that time. An example of this are the Greeks and their exaggerations about stories that did happen.

For example, Medusa did exist... but it was not as the Greeks portray it. Medusa is none other than Ishtar herself again <--- But it is symbolism taken literally.

#96 2022-03-12 01:58:30

Robert369

Vanessa wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

It is not possible to intercept our evolution, such would be viewed as saviors which is undesired.

There is no evolution on our planet but devolution and gaming. Also, Humanity basically is nothing but a mix of former ETs who arrived on Earth, meaning that none of the regular rules for new/young races apply, either way.

Also, all the "non-intervention rules" that the GF touts are a farce anyways, as they are manipulating everything at will including one genocide after another. These rules only serve to deter others from interfering with their gaming platform under the disguise of yet another lie of them.

Those who are assisting us see through all this, but they also know that Humanity needs to grow into their future on their own - at least the real ones and those willing to work on themselves, and not all the unreal and low frequency incarnates who are unable to raise in frequency. And a frequency raise is just the perfect way.

The approach is subtle but efficient, and once a certain frequency threshold is reached, the planet will be ready for the future that Humanity deserves.

And if you think that raising a planetary and civilization frequency would be violating rules: It was the lowering of the local frequencies that violated rules, not the removal of this violation to restore the natural frequency range. Which, by the way, is happening on a galactic level anyways thanks to the galactic frequency cycles, as it is explained in many sources, and many Starseeds are adding in as well.

#97 2022-03-12 02:03:30

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

That's the transcript I was paraphrasing from about Ishtar, thanks for posting that snippet from it smile

Happy wrote:

I see that I really needed this exchage, as a lot has obviously left my conscious reflections lately. When I looked up Ishtar in the transcripts, things makes sense again:

From: Ancient Egypt - Symbology - Ancient History - Swaruu and Dhor Káal'el (Extraterrestrial Perspective)

Swaruu: To clarify something about Ishtar. It is one more example of a positive character who was flipped in favor of the negatives, cream and lies have been added to it to make the concept work for them, and what is said about Ishtar has little or nothing to do with the woman who really existed.

So-called scholars believe that human genetics came from her as a progenitor. The truth is that she is the one who has altered the genes. She is the Geneticist. But not the one that negatively altered them. The one who went in to try to correct the problem. The one who tried to liberate the repressed ones from the frequencies of the newly imposed Matrix. Giver of knowledge. In the book of Genesis, the one who gave the apple of knowledge to Adam, Adamic race = Homo Atlantis. A young woman who gave knowledge, freedom and technology, an expert geneticist and who flew seated and you only flew sitting on a chair in a ship. The gods of old are almost always related to space explorers, many of them of our race.

Ishtar as it is painted in history, even the one written by the Egyptians, never existed, the concept of it was based on visitors. Yes, Ishtar and Osiris were people... but the rest is cream added by the ancients themselves because that was done a lot at that time. An example of this are the Greeks and their exaggerations about stories that did happen.

For example, Medusa did exist... but it was not as the Greeks portray it. Medusa is none other than Ishtar herself again <--- But it is symbolism taken literally.

Seeker_Ivy

#98 2022-03-12 09:03:49

There is no black and white. One wishes to live in a society where all are on the same level, and another wants to live in a hierarchical society with worship and gods and kings. Like me.

I like that style of living, I enjoy it and it is my free choice. I own the right to choose this way and I will fight for it. Like it or not.

I am not a Karistus, but a saturnian Draco, my soul essence. I have much in common with the Karistus, the traditional values and the preference for hierarchical structures.

Therefore I support Jesus Karistus Christ.  And I can tell you, he will return, as a King. This is going to happen.

The cabal and GF don't want that.

It is okay when humans see themselves as lesser than other beings, gods, angels, kings..... because they are lesser. It is fact.  And why is this so painful?  Only because it hurts their conceit. The right conclusion is not to demand that all are equal (on a low level) but take it as a motivation to struggle and become stronger. Improve yourself.

Of course you can say all are source, everything is source and is a creator like source. This is correct, yes, but every little fly or flea on a dog is source and the infinite creator, too.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2022-03-12 09:15:08)

#99 2022-03-12 09:16:35

Brahman wrote:

Ok, Warrior Bishop but I mean here is the Earth, not Saturn or Jupiter and their beliefs.

The solar system is a unity. Saturn and Jupiter are siblings. They are very close. Look at the symbols and understand.

#100 2022-03-12 09:39:23

Saturn is under control of the so - called "Council of Saturn", a pleiadian group, part of GF.

Jupiter is shielded.

Board footer