You are not logged in.

#101 2022-03-12 11:17:02

Vanessa
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

I asked Loka on Ishtar, if she is the Goddess Dante refers to. And the answer was:

No the Goddess who created this realm is not Ishtar. It is Mariael.
Mariael is the one mythologised in Christianity as the Mary, Mother of God.
Ishtar is the one mythologised in Christianity as Mary Magdalene.

#102 2022-03-12 13:26:14

Vanessa
Banned

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Saturn is under control of the so - called "Council of Saturn", a pleiadian group, part of GF.
Jupiter is shielded.

What made you believe Council of Saturn consists of Pleiadeans? It is a well known fact that Saturn is Orion proxy while GF is based on/around Jupiter.
Pleiadeans (Taygetans) are GF.

#103 2022-03-12 13:48:36

Vanessa
Banned

Brahman wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

Saturn is under control of the so - called "Council of Saturn", a pleiadian group, part of GF.

Jupiter is shielded.

But the Saturnians and Jupiterians have a voice, while no one in the federation hears the Earthlings. Earth is not on equal footing with the other planets in the federation. Earth and its inhabitants are the most exploited of all the other races with no right to an opinion of their own.

Saturn as well as Jupiter can express their displeasure with the federation, they can even liberate themselves to some extent, and humans are completely controlled and subservient to the cabal.

What people do not realize is that Earth is an engineered planetary/consciousness simulation.

All we are told is just more of matrix and social engineering. That being said, we cannot really know what on Jupiter is or isn't or on Saturn or if Earth is the most (or least) exploited planet of all. Those are assumptions made on false reality we are presented/exposed to.
Everyone who does that is projecting.

Last edited by Vanessa (2022-03-12 13:53:55)

#104 2022-03-12 13:59:31

Vanessa
Banned

Back to Karistus - Athena said in the last video that Russia is fully controlled by Cabal.
Now how to process fact that Russia is in hands of VP plus VP is a Karistus incarnate and Karistus are a benevolent race and our protectors, guides.
I would not expect from someone waking for the good cause fighting vlash/meitre be killing civilians and threatening with using nuclear weapons.

#105 2022-03-12 14:13:39

Robert369

Vanessa wrote:

Back to Karistus - Athena said in the last video that Russia is fully controlled by Cabal.
Now how to process fact that Russia is in hands of VP plus VP is a Karistus incarnate and Karistus are a benevolent race and our protectors, guides.
I would not expect from someone waking for the good cause fighting vlash/meitre be killing civilians and threatening with using nuclear weapons.

I doubt that any place on Earth or even in the universe can be "fully controlled" by anyone, because there always will be resistance somewhere - at least as long as emotional beings are involved.

As for "Russia is fully controlled by Cabal":

Everyone in power is currently either serving "a Cabal" or quickly getting removed/replaced (hence they need to be careful if violating their agendas), but there also are many different "Cabals" which fight each other for power and cooperate as needed to continue existing. This system was introduced by Dracos a long time ago, by that making sure that the planet is occupied with itself instead of targeting them as the real oppressors (who acted in agreement with the GF).

The system still exists, but not the Dracos which have been overcome by now. This means that the Cabals fight for their existence without the former backing and will lose. Some of the Cabals have made other pacts and now follow different masters, but they still fight to remain in power.

This being said, different Cabals follow different ET groups and their interests, and all of them use Earth as playground to "play against each other". Luckily, this low frequency game will be ended by a raise of both, the global frequency (which will kill all the low frequency beings due to frequency match) and the resulting consciousness level (which will allow people to see through the lies and empower themselves more and more).

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#106 2022-03-12 14:20:58

Vanessa
Banned

Brahman wrote:
Vanessa wrote:
Brahman wrote:

But the Saturnians and Jupiterians have a voice, while no one in the federation hears the Earthlings. Earth is not on equal footing with the other planets in the federation. Earth and its inhabitants are the most exploited of all the other races with no right to an opinion of their own.

Saturn as well as Jupiter can express their displeasure with the federation, they can even liberate themselves to some extent, and humans are completely controlled and subservient to the cabal.

What people do not realize is that Earth is an engineered planetary/consciousness simulation.

All we are told is just more of matrix and social engineering. That being said, we cannot really know what on Jupiter is or isn't or on Saturn or if Earth is the most (or least) exploited planet of all. Those are assumptions made on false reality we are presented/exposed to.
Everyone who does that is projecting.

This also applies to the questions Loka answered, doesn't it? She can't know, either, since she's on Earth.

Sure in general it applies on everyone. However she, having (re)searched for 40 years, found her place already, found her inner peace, she identifies herself with the Karistus essence and Dante helped her in her quest greatly.

And that is the only relevant thing, your reality is what you believe in and her world works for her.
Non of us here are there yet (otherwise would not be here), here there are both truth seekers on their way to the destination she has reached already or agendized contributors who perform like a bot, who have a script in line with which they proceed and you can tell them by projecting and imposing their "truths" on others which I am surprised Gosia/Swaruu tolerates as this is detrimental to a soul development and worst it leads to self-censorship.

Last edited by Vanessa (2022-03-12 14:52:28)

#107 2022-03-12 15:04:40

Vanessa
Banned

Robert369 wrote:

The system still exists, but not the Dracos which have been overcome by now.

What source does claim this?
And what do you mean by "dracos have been overcome"?

Robert369 wrote:

Luckily, this low frequency game will be ended by a raise of both, the global frequency (which will kill all the low frequency beings due to frequency match)

What source says that?
How will high frequency (of what) kill people having lower frequency (of what)?
Please always link a source of information which goes beyond Taygetan content.

Last edited by Vanessa (2022-03-12 15:05:37)

#108 2022-03-12 15:12:56

Robert369

Vanessa wrote:

How will high frequency (of what) kill people having lower frequency (of what)?

This was covered by the Taygetan content and explained via "frequency mismatch", meaning that you can only live in an environment that matches your frequency, as otherwise you will either die (if too weak) or your frequency gets adapted (if you survive the process).

Swaruu also names the "Law of the Dominant Frequency" in this regard, for which one needs to understand that higher frequencies have higher power.

Vanessa wrote:

Please always link a source of information which goes beyond Taygetan content.

Here it is:

unknown.png

In other words: For various reasons some people simply know what is being played at a larger scope. This is needed, because the Space Cabal (GF) censors their databases as much as the Earth Cabals do.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-12 15:13:49)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#109 2022-03-12 15:13:35

Vanessa
Banned

Brahman wrote:

Would you worship someone who bullies you?

Nope. That's why you do not see me promoting the idea of worshipping our satanic cabal nor their satanic overlords.

#110 2022-03-12 15:28:44

Vanessa
Banned

Robert369 wrote:

This was covered by the Taygetan content and explained via "frequency mismatch", meaning that you can only live in an environment that matches your frequency, as otherwise you will either die (if too weak) or your frequency gets adapted (if you survive the process).

You apparently do not realize that this frequency increase is a process lasting several hundreds of years. There is no shock leap Corey Goode is talking about when you wake up after the solar flash in 5d.
Noone can die because of slow increase of frequency of everything, us included.

Robert369 wrote:

Swaruu also names the "Law of the Dominant Frequency" in this regard, for which one needs to understand that higher frequencies have higher power.

You mix apples with pears here or rather, irrelevant argument

Robert369 wrote:

In other words: For various reasons some people simply know what is being played at a larger scope. .

No, this is not how you can approach awakened community. You come up with some theory which is not even presented by Swaruu and when asked on source you reply "I simply know". I am the chosen one? Please, skip such way of communication and take things more seriously. In the name of awakening. We are all wanting to get out of this cabal cage and not end up trapped in another one.

Last edited by Vanessa (2022-03-12 15:55:36)

#111 2022-03-12 16:05:55

Robert369

Vanessa wrote:

You apparently do not realize that this frequency increase is a process lasting several hundreds of years.

That's a false assumption, as the passive raise can be increased beyond the "generally known" galactic cycle speed. There's more going on in the universe than people like Corey or most other people know.

In fact, if one really wants it, and is ready and willing to drop all the frequency lowering things from one's life, one could do this on their very own within very few years even without external assistance.

Vanessa wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

In other words: For various reasons some people simply know what is being played at a larger scope.

No, this is not how you can approach awakened community. You come up with some theory which is not even presented by Swaruu and when asked on source you reply "I simply know". I am the chosen one? Please, skip such way of communication and take things more seriously. In the name of awakening. We are all wanting to get out of this cabal cage and not end up trapped in another one.

Your comment actually is funny, because it is right in an awakened community where one can explain things with "inner knowing". It is merely the unawakened people who cannot understand what this means.

Also I suggest to not use too many of Luk's exact arguments and phrases in the future, that's getting too obvious...

#112 2022-03-12 16:29:52

Vanessa
Banned

Robert369 wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

You apparently do not realize that this frequency increase is a process lasting several hundreds of years.

That's a false assumption, as the passive raise can be increased beyond the "generally known" galactic cycle speed. There's more going on in the universe than people like Corey or most other people know.

In fact, if one really wants it, and is ready and willing to drop all the frequency lowering things from one's life, one could do this on their very own within very few years even without external assistance.

Vanessa wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

In other words: For various reasons some people simply know what is being played at a larger scope.

Your comment actually is funny, because it is right in an awakened community where one can explain things with "inner knowing". It is merely the unawakened people who cannot understand what this means.

Also I suggest to not use too many of Luk's exact arguments and phrases in the future, that's getting too obvious...

Reported to Gosia.

#113 2022-03-12 22:30:21

Vanessa
Banned

More of Karistus related wisdoms by Loka:

Here's what's important for you to be aware of ...

We are in a war period. From 2017 to 2022. The Karistus fight and sacrifice themselves HERE ON EARTH and ABOVE to keep us free from Vlash and Maitre enslavement and control. While all the other races talk talk talk, the Karistus are bleeding and dying for humanity. The closer it gets to the end of 2022, the more hell we will see around us. The world will get crazier and more ridiculous ... especially the globalists who are under V/M management.

This is THE CAUSE that Dante incessantly talks about. Keeping humanity free to choose its own direction. To protect the Goddess' vision for her creations against those who would destroy it.

THE DETAILS DO NOT MATTER ONE IOTA. Who Ishtar is, who is part of the Galactic Federation, whether Jamael is a creep, whether Dante is trustworthy.

In the end, it matters only which side of this spiritual war you side with, and how you support that side.

I choose to stand with the Karistus, to fight for good, to fight for humanity, to fight for freedom, to fight for my eternal flame to shine bright.

Details are so petty and inconsequential next to this. They are amusements for small, bureaucratic minds that enjoy flaunting their (lack of) knowledge. Wannabe academics who are trapped in their flawed indoctrinations, perpetuating and pontificating their corrupted opinions. It's laughably pathetic to observe. Humans at their meanest nit-pickingest while masquerading as high and mighty.

Matthew 7:6 says it best ...
"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

What is important is the calibre of your soul and the courage of your actions. This is why I priestess to Warriors. I don't waste my pearls, what is holy.

I would strongly say that neither Dante nor the Karistus will never be understood by those who have not watched many, many hours of his videos.

It's the difference between experiential knowing and theoretical knowing. Theoretical knowing is a pale imitation of living knowing. Like trying to learn to ski from a text book. Most "experts" are simply theoretical knowers and not worth listening to for someone ready to learn to ski.

This mystery school is now temporarily closed. It may be that it will open again, but who knows. It's a war casualty for the time being. Be patient. There's no use throwing a temper tantrum about it. Patience is part of the spiritual process.

Build your moral compass. Live each day, each breath, as your higher self. Allow no room in your heart for self-deception or excuses. Be useful to those who fight for freedom. Don't get in their way. Don't make their job harder.

They don't want worship, but they certainly value appreciation.

They are kindred. Colleagues. Raise yourself to THEIR level ... don't bring them down just because you don't understand them or can't figure things out.

While D's videos are unavailable, just help The Cause by raising your moral calibre and investing in your critical thinking capacity. This isn't personal ... it's just that there's a general lack of education in critical thinking these days. Just how the overlords want it.

Loka

Last edited by Vanessa (2022-03-12 22:31:38)

#114 2022-03-13 01:23:40

Vanessa wrote:

They are kindred. Colleagues. Raise yourself to THEIR level ... don't bring them down just because you don't understand them or can't figure things out.

Loka

Yes, exactly. Really wonderful to read.

The road appears when you need it.

#115 2022-03-13 01:45:29

Robert369

crystallinemister wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

Loka

Sadly, the above "raise to their level" applies only if one followers their assumption that people on Earth are "lower" than they are.

But since Earth is on one hand full of Starseeds - many of which are possibly coming from beyond 6D - and otherwise mind-controlled Humans and unreal people - who cannot quite "raise their level" just from telling them, I see this "advice" as being sort of hollow and mighty-high.

Same goes for "you don't understand them": Do they truly understand Humans ? Or figure things out ? The first seems questionable already to me, but especially the latter is doubtable at their 6D level, which is "just above" the regular 5D physical world.

Thus, while their understanding might be greater than most 3D Humans, this means little because Humanity has been dumbed down for millennia, and it is not only the Maitre and Vlash who are responsible for this - which they seemingly assist to remove -, but also e.g. the local GF and many other Regressives (like Dracos) and alleged "neutrals" (e.g. for galactic Human trafficking).

@Vanessa, the problems on our planet obviously go far deeper than "just a few Maitre and Vlash". To clear Karistus intentions up for everyone here, would you please be so kind and ask the following questions:

• What is the Karistus stance towards the 3D gaming/moon matrix, and the GF running it in accordance with the Regressives with all the past genocides and more ?

• Are they only are helping against the named Regressives or against all of them ?

• Are they wanting to continue the GF control on our planet after the removal of these Regressives ?

• What's their view on self-empowerment of Humanity to enable their many inherent currently deactivated abilities ?

• What does "Liberation" means for them: "Liberation from something" or "Liberation to actual freedom" ?

#116 2022-03-13 06:53:06

Brahman wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

Jupiter is shielded.

Different ET s live as starseeds on earth.  They have a voice, many are incarnates from races of the GF. The Saturnians have no voice, they have been expelled from Saturn, the remains killed or subjugated.  The so called "Vlash" are not the original Saturnians. Humans can liberate themselves. They have to change their ideology, their values, their thinking. But because of the mindcontrol this is difficult.

#117 2022-03-13 07:18:14

Vanessa wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

Jupiter is shielded.

What made you believe Council of Saturn consists of Pleiadeans? It is a well known fact that Saturn is Orion proxy while GF is based on/around Jupiter.

The story told is far from being correct.  I remember my pastlifes. I was a Saturnian and I came to earth 25.000 years ago in atlantean times.

The original Saturnians were Alpha-Draco incarnates.  Orion was a draconian domain too. They were not bad or regressive. to Saturn came visitors from the Pleiades. To make a long story short: They managed by the means of mind control, lies and treachery to subjugate the saturnian aristocracy and priesthood (the true Lords of Karma) and usurped their position. 

They are the false "Council of Saturn" who run the earth on behalf of the GF.

Orion was taken from the Draconians. It is under GF control too. Many races in GF are ignorant and naive, they are not aware of the dirty games GF is playing. Because many races in GF are not interested in warfare and conquering, they cannot imagine what is really going on.  They leave the "dirty work" of warfare and ruling to the ones who like it, and that is a very dark part of the GF. 

Another issue: GF works with AI, many of their races and groups are mind controlled by AI, they have an automatical censorship in their brains. Certain thoughts they cannot think, certain connections they cannot discover.

Taygetans are another faction of the Pleiadeans. They will discover soon or later how they are  lead astray by the GF.

They tell that the Alpha Dracos are working for them now. That is not correct. Negative GF troops managed to catch some Alpha Dracos, they tortured them and some were turned around. Destroyed in their essence and now used as "bad guys" in the game.

#118 2022-03-13 13:22:27

Robert369

Warrior Bishop wrote:

The story told is far from being correct.  I remember my pastlifes. I was a Saturnian and I came to earth 25.000 years ago in atlantean times.

The original Saturnians were Alpha-Draco incarnates.  Orion was a draconian domain too. They were not bad or regressive. to Saturn came visitors from the Pleiades. To make a long story short: They managed by the means of mind control, lies and treachery to subjugate the saturnian aristocracy and priesthood (the true Lords of Karma) and usurped their position. 

Orion was taken from the Draconians. It is under GF control too. Many races in GF are ignorant and naive, they are not aware of the dirty games GF is playing. Because many races in GF are not interested in warfare and conquering, they cannot imagine what is really going on.  They leave the "dirty work" of warfare and ruling to the ones who like it, and that is a very dark part of the GF. 

Another issue: GF works with AI, many of their races and groups are mind controlled by AI, they have an automatical censorship in their brains. Certain thoughts they cannot think, certain connections they cannot discover.

Taygetans are another faction of the Pleiadeans. They will discover soon or later how they are  lead astray by the GF.

They tell that the Alpha Dracos are working for them now. That is not correct. Negative GF troops managed to catch some Alpha Dracos, they tortured them and some were turned around. Destroyed in their essence and now used as "bad guys" in the game.

Thanks for sharing these memories, much appreciated. It goes well with my own understandings and what I wrote before about the topic.

#119 2022-03-13 18:38:54

Benjamin
Banned

Warrior Bishop wrote:
Vanessa wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

Jupiter is shielded.

Interesting. I also have past life memories I lived on Titan and I can confirm no life was and is on Saturn.

And Alpha Dracos are not a vibrational match to incarnate into humanoid species, I mean those 5m big draconians.

#120 2022-03-13 18:56:22

ro2778

Benjamin wrote:

Interesting. I also have past life memories I lived on Titan and I can confirm no life was and is on Saturn.

And Alpha Dracos are not a vibrational match to incarnate into humanoid species, I mean those 5m big draconians.

"I don't exactly know what I am required to say in order for you to have intercourse with me. But could we assume that I said all that. I mean essentially we are talking about fluid exchange right? So could we go just straight to the sex." / your next ban.

-John Nash, Beautiful Mind

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-03-14 12:24:57)

#121 2022-03-13 19:03:45

Benjamin wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

Alpha Dracos can incarnate in humanoid species, but not completely. The saturnians were different to today humans. The bodies of the aristocrats of the middle ages were better than what we have now. There was a decline in quality since atlantean times.

Some additional information: on Saturn the nobility were shapeshifters. On earth in atlantean times it was possible too, to shapeshift from humanoid into a full draco form. But it was not very convenient.  So we preferred to walk as humans on earth.  In fighting we lost our body and had to reincarnate, in human bodies with another genetics, that didn't allow to shapeshift into draconian form.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2022-03-14 08:38:59)

#122 2022-03-13 20:49:52

Robert369 wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

Loka

Sadly, the above "raise to their level" applies only if one followers their assumption that people on Earth are "lower" than they are.

But since Earth is on one hand full of Starseeds - many of which are possibly coming from beyond 6D - and otherwise mind-controlled Humans and unreal people - who cannot quite "raise their level" just from telling them, I see this "advice" as being sort of hollow and mighty-high.

Same goes for "you don't understand them": Do they truly understand Humans ? Or figure things out ? The first seems questionable already to me, but especially the latter is doubtable at their 6D level, which is "just above" the regular 5D physical world.

Thus, while their understanding might be greater than most 3D Humans, this means little because Humanity has been dumbed down for millennia, and it is not only the Maitre and Vlash who are responsible for this - which they seemingly assist to remove -, but also e.g. the local GF and many other Regressives (like Dracos) and alleged "neutrals" (e.g. for galactic Human trafficking).

@Vanessa, the problems on our planet obviously go far deeper than "just a few Maitre and Vlash". To clear Karistus intentions up for everyone here, would you please be so kind and ask the following questions:

• What is the Karistus stance towards the 3D gaming/moon matrix, and the GF running it in accordance with the Regressives with all the past genocides and more ?

• Are they only are helping against the named Regressives or against all of them ?

• Are they wanting to continue the GF control on our planet after the removal of these Regressives ?

• What's their view on self-empowerment of Humanity to enable their many inherent currently deactivated abilities ?

• What does "Liberation" means for them: "Liberation from something" or "Liberation to actual freedom" ?

Did you not read what Vanessa posted from Loka? I agree with them on the information issue. It's petty and you'll never get enough information to be satisfied because it won't be in context anyway because there are pieces of information you are simply not allowed to know. For various reasons.

The Taygeteans offer information. It is their choice to do so and it's their right to draw a line to protect what they know. No one here seems to question that. Why is it so different with the Karistus? Because they protect their knowledge? Why so distrusting of them? And why so demanding? What does it even mean to you anyway.

I really think Loka was reading this forum when making the comments they made. And I agree with their assessment.

#123 2022-03-13 20:56:16

Robert369

crystallinemister wrote:

Did you not read what Vanessa posted from Loka? I agree with them on the information issue. It's petty and you'll never get enough information to be satisfied because it won't be in context anyway because there are pieces of information you are simply not allowed to know. For various reasons.

What's your point for being so aggressive ? It was said that these above questions were asked via mail, so why not add further ones ? It is her/them to answer if they wish, or refused such, but not you to jump people for asking.

By your generalized argument, you could jump anyone who asks whatever questions, claiming "your are not to know". But let's be honest: That is your assumption only and thus not your right to judge. Unless you wear a badge as "Aggressive speaker for the Karistus". Do you ?

This being said: The above shown immature behavior makes you part of the problem why the information flow must be limited.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-13 20:57:44)

#124 2022-03-13 21:00:10

Robert369 wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

What's your point for being so aggressive ? It was said that these above questions were asked via mail, so why not add further ones ? It is her/them to answer if they wish, or refused such, but not you to jump people for asking.

By your generalized argument, you could jump anyone who asks whatever questions, claiming "your are not to know". But let's be honest: That is your assumption only and thus not your right to judge. Unless you wear a badge as "Aggressive speaker for the Karistus". Do you ?

This being said: The above shown immature behavior makes you part of the problem why the information flow must be limited.

I'm being aggressive--NO--defensive, because you're being aggressive, Robert. You're frequently aggressive and everyone who points it out gets chastized and you don't. I'm really sick of it. As for my qualifications, those are private and if they weren't, I wouldn't have any.

It's like you don't know when to let enough be enough and back off of a subject that is not going to open itself up for you. If the Taygeteans don't know or protect information about the Karistus, what makes you think it's yours to know?

Last edited by crystallinemister (2022-03-13 21:15:10)

#125 2022-03-13 21:17:26

Robert369

crystallinemister wrote:

I'm being aggressive because you're being aggressive Robert. You're frequently aggressive and everyone who points it out gets chastized and you don't. I'm really sick of it. As for my qualifications, those are private and if they weren't, I wouldn't have any.

How about going for the discussion content and personal silliness ? Plus, this question was not even directed at you at all, so why involve yourself at all if all you seeked out to do with your above comment was to needlessly stirr up things while not adding anything to the discussion ?

crystallinemister wrote:

It's like you don't know when to let enough be enough and back off of a subject that is not going to open itself up for you.

As said above, the question was not directed at you nor its validity to decide by you. I will let you know if I need your judgement for what question to ask others. Or maybe not.

crystallinemister wrote:

If the Taygeteans don't know or protect information about the Karistus, what makes you think it's yours to know?

It is not you to decide this but to be decided by the ones involved - of which Vanessa and Loka are a part, but not you. And it is them to let me know of their decision, and not you to overrun people with what would be your decision if you had any say in it.

Thus, looking at your involvement I still ask for your "Speaker of the Karistus" badge, please. Or to back off from needless attacks based on your personal biased assumptions and opinions, because you have nothing to back any of that up.

Which gets us back to the main setting of this forum: Everything can be discussed in a mature manner without any personal attacks. By those who are mature enough.

Board footer