You are not logged in.

#26 2021-12-02 11:37:00

07wideeyes

Re: Troubleshooting

Also the separate section called 'videos' has gone, which included things such as Gosia's ramblings and her other more personal videos. Is this also due to reorganisation, maintenance, or whatever? thanks.

#27 2021-12-02 11:51:41

Happy

We may soon see some good upgrades here. Exciting! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#28 2021-12-02 19:04:40

07wideeyes

Happy wrote:

We may soon see some good upgrades here. Exciting! smile

Good news, Happy!

#29 2021-12-02 19:20:59

Happy

Ahm... ...I shouldn't have said that...

I actually don't know about any upgrades. But I if Matias is taking the search-engine down for days in maintenance, I am sort of eager to see what's coming... big_smile

#30 2021-12-02 19:26:48

Robert369

Happy wrote:

I actually don't know about any upgrades. But I if Matias is taking the search-engine down for days in maintenance, I am sort of eager to see what's coming... big_smile

I see, so maybe they just broke the car, and we may be happy to get it back with 3 wheels someday. big_smile

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#31 2021-12-02 19:33:51

Happy

Robert369 wrote:

I see, so maybe they just broke the car, and we may be happy to get it back with 3 wheels someday. big_smile

... or maybe a real-time link to a telescope in Gosia and Matias' backyard, with suitable frequency-filters... - that could be cool... just a little... ... cool... cool

#32 2021-12-03 05:26:38

Gosia
Administrator

Yes, we removed that section. It´s not necessary to have. Only transcripts of THEIR information. smile

07wideeyes wrote:

Also the separate section called 'videos' has gone, which included things such as Gosia's ramblings and her other more personal videos. Is this also due to reorganisation, maintenance, or whatever? thanks.

#33 2021-12-03 05:27:06

Gosia
Administrator

Its Mikko. smile

Happy wrote:

#34 2021-12-03 08:22:35

Happy

Of course, sorry about that. Thank you for correcting. smile

#35 2021-12-04 12:14:42

07wideeyes

Gosia wrote:

Yes, we removed that section. It´s not necessary to have. Only transcripts of THEIR information. smile

07wideeyes wrote:

Thanks for your reply, Gosia. If the 'personal videos' have been removed from here in relation to the Pleiadian Knowledge situation, I get that. And it is not too difficult to find those videos on Odysee, for example. However, I would like to make the point for those videos, since I feel they serve an important purpose in our overall 'goal', 'mission' whatever....

There is the perspective of the information provided by the Taygetans and Swaruus, from 'outside'. But there is also the perspective of the humans who receive the information, and are 'inside' the situation on  Earth. Living it. For the humans - and we are all humans for now, like it or not! - this involves listening, absorbing, digesting, and processing the material. And then attempting to live in accord with it. This is what the personal videos are so important for. It is Gosia sometimes absorbing, being challenged, working out what it all means in everyday life. Gosia is a great exemplar of how to approach so much challenging information, and this kind of example is important -vital? - for human beings waking up to the vastness of, well, everything! I think it helps, is inspiring, to see the process at work as it should be.

Especially motivating are a couple of the rambles in the snow from last winter, and Gosia's autobio one, where she describes initial contact, and returns to Poland, sees her mum and dad, wonders whether she really went to the school there or not.....

Metaphysically, also, the information is not a stand-alone, independent from the beings who communicate it and from the beings who receive it. Strictly speaking, 'information only' does not exist; we do not live in such a dualistic world.

Personally, I would like to see some little niche somewhere, where these wonderful 'personal videos' can be found. But if not, I'm not going to disappear into a cave and get grumpy about it.....!

#36 2021-12-04 15:22:32

Robert369

I would agree with 007's assessment. smile

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#37 2021-12-04 18:56:49

07wideeyes

Robert369 wrote:

007? Have I just gone up in the world or down...???!!! Ha ha. Whichever, I am pleased that somebody else sees what I am getting at. xx

#38 2021-12-04 19:29:08

Vega

07wideeyes wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

007? Have I just gone up in the world or down...???!!! Ha ha. Whichever, I am pleased that somebody else sees what I am getting at. xx

Or is Robert369 trying to give us a subtle hint that you are secretly working for HRH The Queen... And I am not talking about Alenym, I am talking about Her Reptilian Highness The Queen... Everyone keep you eyes wide open...

007wideeyes wrote:

But if not, I'm not going to disappear into a cave and get grumpy about it.....!

If you were you'd probably find there are people  already in there and are grumpy about some very critical life and death detail, like for example Gosia's hair color choice, or the fact that Gosia writes her reply before the quote and not after...... smile

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#39 2022-01-12 02:09:23

Hello. Although both of English and Español transcripts are shown on the website, I could not download Español PDFs while I'm choosing "English" in the Language tag. It moves me to a "404 not found" site when I click download. It's only possible if I switch to Español language. Same error in the Español site with English PDFs.

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2022-01-12 07:39:45)

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#40 2022-03-07 10:22:55

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you, will let Matias know.

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Hello Gosia's team,

Letting you guys know there is a 404 Error for the recent transcript titled 'Is Putin Fighting Deep State in Ukraine?' This error shows up when trying to download the PDF, as I tried to do earlier today. Thank you, if it's possible to fix big_smile

#41 2022-03-12 20:19:38

Robert369

Here's my experience with this:

One cannot upload files to this forum but embed a link existing pictures in the internet, e.g. via

"[img=Pic Name]<pic link>[/img]"

The "Pic Name" can be left empty using just "img". So far I have only tried .jpg and and some other common file formats, and the display size seems to be adapted by the forum.

More help can be found in the help links under this text editor.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-12 20:20:24)

#42 2022-03-12 20:28:56

Happy

When it comes to content, the same rules applies as in the forum in general.

To display the image, nothing else than the url is required. As with all links provided, we prefer an explanation why it is considered significant by the poster. But an image can be self-explanatory, so it is evaluated as such on an ad-hoc basis.

I think I have just provided jpg-links myself, but haven't really explored the matter. I suspect bmp-files are not accepted. You are free to experiment.

The size of the picture will be the same size as the source you link it from (I think), so to keep it neat, please think of that when you pick your source. smile

When experimenting, it's ok to use the "Preview" option to see if it works. smile

#43 2022-03-12 21:22:18

Robert369

SiO2 wrote:

Any additional ideas are appreciated.

The above exact line that I explained works perfectly for embedding a linked graphics, and it matches what is described in the forum text editor's help. I suggest to read up again, because it is successfully used.

#44 2022-03-12 21:37:18

Robert369

SiO2 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
SiO2 wrote:

Any additional ideas are appreciated.

The above exact line that I explained works perfectly for embedding a linked graphics, and it matches what is described in the forum text editor's help. I suggest to read up again, because it is successfully used.

That's where I started and I've spent over an hour working on it trying every variation I can think of.  I've got several personal websites that I maintain and have written from scratch so I should be able to figure it out, but no joy today.  It's either so obvious that I can't see it or so subtle that I'll never see it.  Oh well, on to something else. Thanks.

Maybe a mod can edit one of your posts to make it work, and you then can edit it to see what exactly was entered.

#45 2022-03-12 21:55:53

Robert369

SiO2 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Maybe a mod can edit one of your posts to make it work, and you then can edit it to see what exactly was entered.

Are you suggesting then that I put up the post with the broken link and then ask a moderator to see why the link is broken?

That's what I wrote, provided that a moderator is willing to assist.

#46 2022-03-12 22:08:00

Happy

I can try... smile

#47 2022-03-12 22:35:28

Happy

You made it! Well done! smile

#48 2022-03-12 23:02:11

Happy

This probably explains why some links I've taken from social platforms have prove useless. Thank you.

#49 2022-11-13 23:55:11

Jupiter 9

I think it's a good idea to add a note next to the search function telling people to use double quotes if their query is not a single word, cause if your query is not a single word the engine searches for each word separately and not the whole query, and if your query contains a very commonly used word like "the" for example it takes a very long time to show the results. And this is a simple text note, it should be very easy and quick to do.

For example if your query is 'the earth' and you don't put your query in double quotes, it takes forever to show results cause it prepares results for all the places that the word 'the' is used and also the word 'earth' is used. While if you put your query in double quotes it prepares results for the whole sentence, "the earth", and it shows the results in a few seconds.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#50 2022-12-15 05:25:00

Hi Gosia, hi the moderators. Please reminds Mari that she was missing an "f" in the word "Official" in her channel name (and Youtube handle, too), and don't worry about that in the links she has inputted inside the first 2 videos, it's a cute mistake. Please delete my post after you've read it, thank you.

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

Board footer