You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-26 16:09:36

Tyndlar

To the Taygetans and others watching

Not that anyone will read this, but if you do, please hear me, anyone from the stars who are currently watching this planet. You have the power to shut off their weapons, please, you need to do this and stop just watching us! I have seen you and I know you can read our thoughts, please stop watching and help before there is no more of our planet left to save. All life is suffering right now.

I know Human’s can stop a lot of this by not complying with the psychopaths, but too many are not aware enough right now to do this, we need a full scale immobilisation of all weapons that you are able to.

Even if it means a full blackout of electricity, it’s for the better right now.

We need to find a way for everyone to stop hating and fighting I know. Thought right now there is not much time, and nuclear weapons may be used and this may be the end. They are destroying us, please stop this.

Edit: I know what is happening is another mental mess, another game and manipulation by the cabal, and I know what they show or say cannot be trusted, but there needs to be a different way to get people out of this mess here. It is getting more and more like living in hell, little by little.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-02-26 18:36:12)

#2 2022-02-27 00:29:02

RoadtoSamadhi

Re: To the Taygetans and others watching

Mass landings , Karistus publicly showing up, ANYONE showing up would be nice.  It’s hard to believe Prime Directive is getting in the way when my whole family and friends are suffering ungodlike amounts.  I guess this is how the Jews in WWII felt like.

#3 2022-02-27 04:58:48

The sacred cow of the "prime directive" seems more important to our so called friends out there than our actual well being. So it's cool to let most of the population die to hostile nanotechnology and warmongering, but prove ET's exist and burst the matrix bubble? Now that would just be unethical...

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-27 05:26:56)

righteously indignant

#4 2022-02-27 08:38:03

The double standard of gal fed earth policy on whose free will is allowed is highly disturbing.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#5 2022-02-27 09:13:48

Tyndlar

I know other ET’s are actively flying low here, I’ve had an orb like one, huge shoot past me, and one react to me in the sky. I know they may be drones but they can help us still. They have the ability to shut off electricity with some EMP like tech.

I know the Triangle ships seem to be in orbit a lot and around military bases a hell of a lot these days, have also shut off weapons during attempted nuclear or weapons testing, mainly bombs. They CAN do it. I know they may want us to stop this ourselves but I know they don’t want us to use nuclear weapons.

They should never give us any technology right now, definitely not, just help us right now, don’t need to land at all, just shut their weapons down. I see people dodging bombs right now from their videos.

I know the news is portraying things very different in Ukraine right now, but from civilian footage online it just looks like the public are being bombed, no sign of an army around. There looks like electricity and they have internet still and it seems very odd, not normal, I know this is a mass murder from the cabal and that all leaders are together and do not care.

This needs to stop, please, my family in the stars, I know why I am here but this planet needs more support. Human’s need more time to develop mentally but that doesn’t mean that anyone can just sit back and watch right now no matter what legal matters are in the way.

#6 2022-03-01 15:13:14

Tyndlar

Also… I’m not saying this is the same for all people of the stars but I feel those who say politics is getting in the way of them doing anything physical to help us because of that, seems to be them mirroring us in that sense…

I find that there are still E.T’s that find it possible to transport their artificial forms of themselves down here as well as the use of drones which can cloak and protect themselves with a type of energy defence if attacked and also the ability to move faster than anything the draco can build here. They have adapted to being able to evade attack and evade detection and analysis…

I don’t find it helpful that some E.T may say they aren’t able to come and support us because of being shot at, or because of politics are starting a war, because then they are mirroring us… and the similarity is not supportive in that way… anyone with a heart cannot stand and let vulnerable people suffering the worst hells you can ever imagine anyone can go through and be ok with that… wether it is real or not, we still feel and it still impacts us.

You do not let the prisoners of war get themselves out of the cages that you let be built.

Those we see as NPC humans are humans and ourselves are star seeds… our awareness may be different but we all can still care for them and not think of them as less, they were our starting point once before…

I know some humans have awakened during this pandemic which probably would have never happened before this, they would just go to work, eat and sleep, be happy in their invisible cages and not question it, but this has made it possible for them to become more aware, maybe some suffering is needed but there should always be a limit!

There are other animals on this planet and the planet itself needs to have empathy for it… one day just standing by may end with no planet left at all, and you may as well be looking at Mars again, how close to the edge is the federation willing to go before saying no? They seem just as corrupt as the Draco here.

#7 2022-03-01 22:37:37

Tyndlar wrote:

Also… I’m not saying this is the same for all people of the stars but I feel those who say politics is getting in the way of them doing anything physical to help us because of that, seems to be them mirroring us in that sense…

I find that there are still E.T’s that find it possible to transport their artificial forms of themselves down here as well as the use of drones which can cloak and protect themselves with a type of energy defence if attacked and also the ability to move faster than anything the draco can build here. They have adapted to being able to evade attack and evade detection and analysis…

I don’t find it helpful that some E.T may say they aren’t able to come and support us because of being shot at, or because of politics are starting a war, because then they are mirroring us… and the similarity is not supportive in that way… anyone with a heart cannot stand and let vulnerable people suffering the worst hells you can ever imagine anyone can go through and be ok with that… wether it is real or not, we still feel and it still impacts us.

You do not let the prisoners of war get themselves out of the cages that you let be built.

Those we see as NPC humans are humans and ourselves are star seeds… our awareness may be different but we all can still care for them and not think of them as less, they were our starting point once before…

I know some humans have awakened during this pandemic which probably would have never happened before this, they would just go to work, eat and sleep, be happy in their invisible cages and not question it, but this has made it possible for them to become more aware, maybe some suffering is needed but there should always be a limit!

There are other animals on this planet and the planet itself needs to have empathy for it… one day just standing by may end with no planet left at all, and you may as well be looking at Mars again, how close to the edge is the federation willing to go before saying no? They seem just as corrupt as the Draco here.

You are 100% right. And I see the federation as actually worse. As bad as regressives are, to consistently and openly live by self-serving principles has a certain integrity, while pretending to be "good" and "enlightened" while allowing and facilitating such suffering has no integrity at all.

righteously indignant

#8 2022-03-02 07:10:12

Tyndlar

Crystal Dragon,

Yes, there is something very corrupt about the federation. This planet also feels a bit like “WesterWorld” like they just don’t take us seriously because we are in some VR game to them that we jumped in to, or something.

#9 2022-03-02 07:33:47

Tyndlar wrote:

Crystal Dragon,

Yes, there is something very corrupt about the federation. This planet also feels a bit like “WesterWorld” like they just don’t take us seriously because we are in some VR game to them that we jumped in to, or something.

Since the creation is one and we exist in all densities, what happens in every density is as real/illusory as any other. By that logic, I guess it's cool if they just let regressives invade Taygeta and all of the federation home worlds, to rape and enslave and blow up planets that resist too much. You know, since 5d is also just a game and matter doesn't really exist. Don't worry, they can all wake up back home on the higher nonphysical densities and laugh it all off like they expect us to do.

Either everything is sacred, or nothing is sacred. Life is not a fucking game, and there should be no double standard.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-03-02 07:36:08)

righteously indignant

#10 2022-03-02 10:38:51

Tyndlar

No matter what happens to us, we go back to the ether, but still we are effected emotionally and mentally even after leaving these bodies. Still there shouldn’t be suffering like this and no one should get away with that.

The others and their home planets would not be able to stand this happening to them on their planets, so why let it happen to us. If they let this keep creeping then their home worlds will be invaded too and brought down to our level if they are not careful. It will spread like an infection

#11 2022-03-02 11:03:17

The cabal eventually wish to go after Aldebaran and Taygeta. They have nowhere near the technology and power at this point in time, but why let them get anywhere close? Why even allow them to make 3d humans and incarnate starseeds miserable and potentially depopulate more than half the planet? The cabal are disgusting turdspawn that should be aborted before they can become anything more than what they already are. They don't deserve a fighting chance. They don't even give the average person a fighting chance to live well on this forsaken planet. I say smoke all of their dumbs. Abduct all of their public figureheads and strand them on some planet with no technology so they can live like the barbaric monkeys that they are. At least there they will have clean air, food, and water, which is more than they allow humanity.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-03-02 11:08:18)

righteously indignant

#12 2022-03-02 19:30:20

Tyndlar

I would probably put the cabal on Mars, without any changes made, let them figure it out for themselves, see how they feel being a prisoner. Though make sure they can never get out.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-03-02 19:31:07)

#13 2022-03-02 19:33:13

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

I would probably put the cabal on Mars, without any changes made, let them figure it out for themselves, see how they feel being a prisoner. Though make sure they can never get out.

That's no useful solution and thinking too small, because we need to clear our whole solar system of the GF as well as their pet and enemy Regressives, as otherwise there will be no peace on Earth ever. This, naturally, includes cleaning up Mars, Saturn, etc. from all the undesired ETs and stuff there.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#14 2022-03-02 20:55:00

Tyndlar

Robert, what solution would you have for the cabal then? We can only protect ourselves and push regressive away from us, they won’t magically turn into rainbows and fluff just because we changed..

#15 2022-03-02 22:56:59

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

Robert, what solution would you have for the cabal then? We can only protect ourselves and push regressive away from us, they won’t magically turn into rainbows and fluff just because we changed..

If only we empower ourselves, by that become the space faring race that once again that we were in the past, and then get rid of the silly limitations that the GF and their lackeys imposes on us right now from the standing of an equal planetary race, then noone in the universe is limited anymore in regards to helping us. It is what everyone except the GF and the Regressives wait for.

But a truly self-empowered Humanity can do plenty of things on its own, by that indeed being able to changing things even without too much further assistance. Time to get there and show them, because we are needed out there !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#16 2022-03-06 08:28:32

Tyndlar

Robert,
We should not brush off other people in this forum, it is very contradictory to what you are preaching here, it’s disrespectful…

Changes are coming, the world may wake up or die it seems. People will get rid of them the way that we know, not gonna make them change, it’s us that have to change.

Wars would be stopped if we didn’t fear and didn’t listen, but psychopaths will never change, they just try to find a better way to manipulate and not get caught.

We still need support for our people and we are a part of them, we are their children in a way and they watch us suffer because of the federation, everything needs to change and we need a faster awakening before there is a nuclear war.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-03-06 08:30:10)

#17 2022-03-06 08:35:53

Tyndlar wrote:

Robert,
We should not brush off other people in this forum, it is very contradictory to what you are preaching here, it’s disrespectful…

Changes are coming, the world may wake up or die it seems. People will get rid of them the way that we know, not gonna make them change, it’s us that have to change.

Wars would be stopped if we didn’t fear and didn’t listen, but psychopaths will never change, they just try to find a better way to manipulate and not get caught.

We still need support for our people and we are a part of them, we are their children in a way and they watch us suffer because of the federation, everything needs to change and we need a faster awakening before there is a nuclear war.

If nothing is done about the papays, the result will be as bad as nuclear war in terms of death toll. From what I have heard, even the federation would prevent large scale nuclear war, although they would allow nuclear weapon usage on a smaller scale. The release of energy from large yield nuclear conflict could affect other realms, and they don't want their entire sick playground destroyed, so it is a matter of self interest(which is the only driving force behind the federation's decisions).

righteously indignant

#18 2022-03-06 08:51:31

Tyndlar

Yes, there is a big distraction from the papaya right now, there are some side effects that have been published too, which shows the “conspiracy theorists” were right all along.

The vaccine centre here has shut down now and people are being largely recruited for the Yellow Card reporting centre in my area..

A lot of “look the other way” while a lot of crap is being brought out. Even the war right now seems just the new same as they did with the papaya shot, not saying it’s not happening, but it feels like we know now that the media, can and will fake news and countries leaders fake a lot of things to make others look bad, they are all in it together though, they are bombing civilians it seems with many lies and propaganda and who knows what is real anymore..

We should question everything… other races from other planets as well as everything shown to us by our own fellow humans and controlling leaders, trust needs earning not given away for free, that’s what got us into this mess anyway it seems.

It’s always been told that we should not look at the games they play, even just glimpsing any “entertainment” is a manipulation, everything in this world is not as it may seem, I was told this as a child and it is very true.

We won’t evolve as Humans until we learn to put down the weapons, the cabal cannot use us to do their will then.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-03-06 09:24:12)

#19 2022-03-06 09:54:38

07wideeyes

Tyndlar wrote:

Robert,

I think that Robert has a point. I don't think he's brushing off anyone, but noting that this forum has a definite purpose or purposes. If I started to post recipes for tomato soup, he would be justified in requesting I take my posts elsewhere too.....! And it would be up to me to demonstrate that my favourite recipes were indeed related to some things that Athena says in a video.

#20 2022-03-06 23:01:04

Tyndlar

I know there has been UFO flying low over military areas and going as far as to disable nuclear bombs or other type missiles when they have been witnessed.

Though what happened to Mars? That seems to be another planet that may have been like this one, but they let it get too far, even the Cabal seem to be nostalgic in going back there, there’s still underground places there probably but it shows signs of there being a nuclear war in the past.

We could possibly be a timeline that they have clipped in order to witness and rewind history, who knows… many are getting sick of the games.

To my view now everyone is mirroring each other I see, myself responsible for this too I am now aware, makes me want analyse every reaction of mine now I see it, maybe I’m going crazy but I let go of everything now.

By the end of this year we either have no earth or a new one.. nothing is real, it’s all just a game.

Edit:

Russia may be just the test for the great reset, the cabal never cared before, why care now right? Other countries do horrible things to other countries civilians but you don’t see them taking everything away from them for “punishment”, these companies didn’t grow a conscience over night!

These sanctions and all companies pulling out of Russia is part of the plan, it’s all faked the war they are bombing people and not fighting against anyone but just staging a scene to make people accept what is coming… they don’t care, they point fingers at each other and fight, but it’s all part of their plan…

Humans are basically frogs in a pot with the heat slowly being turned up under them and being boiled alive without their knowledge.

So the cabal are lowering the population and also pulling everything eventually out from under us, the end of their plan is not a position we want to be in and we won’t be able to escape from it.

Those who have not had the papaya and have become aware, keep aware, don’t fall back to sleep with their new turn, just remember what they have done and said before about you and remember history of their psychopathic ways and remember, they will never change.

Edit: also, I think I need to chill.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-03-07 19:51:19)

#21 2022-03-12 16:14:09

Parcival

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Tyndlar wrote:

You are 100% right. And I see the federation as actually worse. As bad as regressives are, to consistently and openly live by self-serving principles has a certain integrity, while pretending to be "good" and "enlightened" while allowing and facilitating such suffering has no integrity at all.

The fed of planets is a Cosmic Crime Syndicate....everyone must realize this by now.

#22 2022-03-12 22:24:54

Tyndlar

I just see those ego’s fighting with each other, can we please talk and not pick at each other? This is kind of how we get into these messes and cabal just watch and point at how stupid we act… just let it go, it is a pointless thing we distract each other with picking at each other like we seem programmed to do (even me!)

I see myself doing these things like they are programmed into me and I’m now more aware of others doing it more and more, feel like a puppet that wants to break out…

I have seen the recent video, I do agree this is completely all staged what is happening in current events, nothing is real, the coin always lands exactly where the cabal want it when we play along…

I have two sides of myself, one is wishing they would go against the federation and come do something more, that I don’t know what it would be, but what ever it may be needs to happen eventually soon.

Another side of me I see more people becoming more aware, seeing these wars with a bigger prospective and seeing it for what it is, far more people now seeing exactly or closer than before to the truth than ever before which is hopeful, I just wish way more people would put down their abuses and their weapons against each other, in everyday life as well as these wars, which rely on us to listen to both sides crap and hurt each other for their entertainment!

We cannot be throwing comments at each other and picking, assuming things about each other who we do not know at all, making stories up in our minds about those who we have been angered by, just to make ourselves feel justified for what we do against them. We CANNOT keep doing this! You do it here to… can you not see that the cabal are laughing at you for this? They are like “look! They cannot go a day without judging and abusing each other! So easily manipulated so low on the food chain”

I see this with myself as well as others, I am as bad, you are not free from manipulation. Please understand that everyone fights their own hidden battles within. Please learn to let things pass and move on without judgement of the kind your ego drives. Follow your heart not your ego…

I have to do this too! I am also walking a zombie life and have reacted automatically without understanding… life won’t change here without dropping every kind of weapon you have against each other, and follow intuition and your heart not your ego…

I’m sorry but it’s so depressing seeing some people picking. Let it be

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-03-12 22:26:50)

Board footer