You are not logged in.

#126 2022-03-13 21:21:18

Re: Question on Karistus

Robert369 wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

I'm being aggressive because you're being aggressive Robert. You're frequently aggressive and everyone who points it out gets chastized and you don't. I'm really sick of it. As for my qualifications, those are private and if they weren't, I wouldn't have any.

How about going for the discussion content and personal silliness ? Plus, this question was not even directed at you at all, so why involve yourself at all if all you seeked out to do with your above comment was to needlessly stirr up things while not adding anything to the discussion ?

crystallinemister wrote:

It's like you don't know when to let enough be enough and back off of a subject that is not going to open itself up for you.

As said above, the question was not directed at you nor its validity to decide by you. I will let you know if I need your judgement for what question to ask others. Or maybe not.

crystallinemister wrote:

If the Taygeteans don't know or protect information about the Karistus, what makes you think it's yours to know?

It is not you to decide this but to be decided by the ones involved - of which Vanessa and Loka are a part, but not you. And it is them to let me know of their decision, and not you to overrun people with what would be your decision if you had any say in it.

Thus, looking at your involvement I still ask for your "Speaker of the Karistus" badge, please. Or to back off from needless attacks based on your personal biased assumptions and opinions, because you have nothing to back any of that up.

Which gets us back to the main setting of this forum: Everything can be discussed in a mature manner without any personal attacks. By those who are mature enough.

If I could tell you who I am, I would, but I cannot. Suffice to say, this information is extremely personal to me and I KNOW it is not yours to judge. THAT is the fundamental issue.

I would never EVER disrespect the Taygetean information the way you and a handful of other people here are running all over the little tidbits of K info you can get your hands on and take wildly out of context. I'm extremely offended by this thread. It's been building for days. I am so angry with you, it's almost indescribable. You are so disrespectful.

Last edited by crystallinemister (2022-03-13 21:23:47)

The road appears when you need it.

#127 2022-03-13 22:09:02

Robert369

crystallinemister wrote:

I would never EVER disrespect the Taygetean information the way you and a handful of other people here[...]

At least from my side there was no "disrespecting" at all, so this likely is an intentional perception of such. In fact, it should be obvious from my involvement on this platform and elsewhere that I am supportive of both the Taygetan/Swaruunian efforts and the goals, frequently stating that I am grateful for the work being done here.

But keep in mind that everyone has a different scope of understanding and knowledge, and not everything that has been provided is consistent or 100% accurate/complete, as that is what no true source can be and will ever claim. At the same time, any true source will accept discussion about such contradictions and clear them up if needed. This naturally also is valid for our Taygetan friends.

A good example for this are the earlier depictions of the GF as "neutral" for which later a viewpoint change was transmitted that "the GF is acting in a regressive way" due to getting further insights beyond the GF's own narrative, which goes along what others found in themselves as well, and also has been confirmed by "unhappy" higher GF levels.

This goes along my own understanding that large parts of the universe are unhappy with them and their large-scale deceptions and mind-control - which I already shared early on, for which I indeed received a bit of a resistance from the "the GF just is" believers. But... as Swaruu always said, we need to question everything - including her own and the Taygetan content -, because nobody is perfect and on many levels truth is subjective anyways.

This being said, please note that the point of a forum is to maturely and peacefully discuss different viewpoints, because if we all had to have the same viewpoint, this would be the Taygetan church and not the Taygetan forum.

crystallinemister wrote:

I'm extremely offended by this thread. It's been building for days. I am so angry with you, it's almost indescribable. You are so disrespectful.

Glad you notice yourself where the problem is located, for which I recommend some anger management.

As for be being "disrespectful": I am direct, and usually see and describe things for what they are, for which not everyone is ready yet due to programmings, beliefs, etc.. But I am not intending to adapt to such, because what we need at this time is crystal clear honesty as to enable us to solve the problems at hand, and not further self-deceit (for which exist plenty of internet platforms already). Yet, this does not exclude a proper and fair content-based discussion, and in fact is what makes such possible by leaving emotions and programmings out of it.

And it is right this clinging to existing programmings and belief systems why some of the Taygetan videos were ill-perceived, because instead of taking a "kick in the butt" message to wake up and empower oneself, many people yelled at the presented undesirable truths because they were inconvenient and they chose to get demoralized instead of activated. Well, each to their own, because when the time comes, those who are ready for the future will be part of it.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-14 17:35:51)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#128 2022-03-13 22:13:43

It's like we're not even having the same conversation. I'm done talking to/hearing from you Robert. Thank you for your time.

The road appears when you need it.

#129 2022-03-15 01:41:01

pete

Robert369 wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

Back to Karistus - Athena said in the last video that Russia is fully controlled by Cabal.
Now how to process fact that Russia is in hands of VP plus VP is a Karistus incarnate and Karistus are a benevolent race and our protectors, guides.
I would not expect from someone waking for the good cause fighting vlash/meitre be killing civilians and threatening with using nuclear weapons.

I doubt that any place on Earth or even in the universe can be "fully controlled" by anyone, because there always will be resistance somewhere - at least as long as emotional beings are involved.

As for "Russia is fully controlled by Cabal":

Everyone in power is currently either serving "a Cabal" or quickly getting removed/replaced (hence they need to be careful if violating their agendas), but there also are many different "Cabals" which fight each other for power and cooperate as needed to continue existing. This system was introduced by Dracos a long time ago, by that making sure that the planet is occupied with itself instead of targeting them as the real oppressors (who acted in agreement with the GF).

The system still exists, but not the Dracos which have been overcome by now. This means that the Cabals fight for their existence without the former backing and will lose. Some of the Cabals have made other pacts and now follow different masters, but they still fight to remain in power.

This being said, different Cabals follow different ET groups and their interests, and all of them use Earth as playground to "play against each other". Luckily, this low frequency game will be ended by a raise of both, the global frequency (which will kill all the low frequency beings due to frequency match) and the resulting consciousness level (which will allow people to see through the lies and empower themselves more and more).

What would "raising frequency" mean on an individual level? Does that mean you only engage in certain mental states, and not others? E.g. only "love and light", no anger or fear?

Also, in another recent post (sorry I can't seem to track it down right now) you seem to be assured of our success in winning the war not just on Earth but also the entire galaxy. While I applaud that sentiment, I also wonder if you have any public sources we could look into who also say so? I mean, the only public source I'm familiar with who spoke about the the ongoings of the entire galaxy is Ashayana Deane, and from my limited understanding, she was far from optimistic - I believe she was saying that we are on 200 years evacuation plan as this galaxy is pretty much lost. Thanks

#130 2022-03-15 12:10:49

Brahman wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:
Brahman wrote:

But the Saturnians and Jupiterians have a voice, while no one in the federation hears the Earthlings. Earth is not on equal footing with the other planets in the federation. Earth and its inhabitants are the most exploited of all the other races with no right to an opinion of their own.

Saturn as well as Jupiter can express their displeasure with the federation, they can even liberate themselves to some extent, and humans are completely controlled and subservient to the cabal.

Different ET s live as starseeds on earth.  They have a voice, many are incarnates from races of the GF. The Saturnians have no voice, they have been expelled from Saturn, the remains killed or subjugated.  The so called "Vlash" are not the original Saturnians. Humans can liberate themselves. They have to change their ideology, their values, their thinking. But because of the mindcontrol this is difficult.

I suppose the Saturnian system itself and their desire to worship gods and kings led to their enslavement. Karma has fulfilled your desire for worship to the point of bringing you these masters because in the dual universe, nothing is one-sided. All worship leads to dependence to the one you worship. This dependence can also become bondage. Every desire is a thought that materializes in a moment. So we have to be very careful what we wish for that if it comes true it may not be exactly as we imagined.
Let us not follow in the footsteps of the cabal who also use worship of thought forms as Athena told us:

It is where the humans behind the Secret Societies merge with the dark entities egregores of humanity, which they, of the deep Cabal, worship.

So this problem is of a purely human nature or genesis in that they are being victimized by their own creations for not being able to control their own mind.

At the same time keeping in mind that humanity as such, as a race seen as souls with connection to Source, is not really just one race but a whole soup of "souls" (without religious connotation) of extraterrestrial origin.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/what-are … ena-swaruu

Good point, Brahman. I have do go deeper into my memories. I do not fully understand yet, why we on Saturn were overthrown by these Pleiadeans. They were not the sort of being, that we would worship.

#131 2022-03-15 13:58:19

Robert369

pete wrote:

What would "raising frequency" mean on an individual level? Does that mean you only engage in certain mental states, and not others? E.g. only "love and light", no anger or fear?

Raising one's frequency is done via is inner/shadow work but also by dropping any and all low frequency behavior patterns, programmings, thoughts and actions. To do so, one needs to drop the regressive-indoctrinated mind-based lifestyle (which thus enables mind-control) for a heart-based one (which enables connecting to inner/higher knowing and all our inherent abilities, depending on our current frequency).

pete wrote:

Also, in another recent post (sorry I can't seem to track it down right now) you seem to be assured of our success in winning the war not just on Earth but also the entire galaxy. While I applaud that sentiment, I also wonder if you have any public sources we could look into who also say so? I mean, the only public source I'm familiar with who spoke about the the ongoings of the entire galaxy is Ashayana Deane, and from my limited understanding, she was far from optimistic - I believe she was saying that we are on 200 years evacuation plan as this galaxy is pretty much lost. Thanks

There are no public sources that I know beyond the new-agey general talk of a frequency raise via the "central/galactic sun" and "cycles", which surely is correct but way too slow to help Humanity. E.g. that 200 years timeframe would be after Humanity had been fully robotized already - which is why the Cabal allows such information to get out.

Yet, since this is an ongoing war, you will understand that the true ongoings of what speeds this up cannot be revealed publicly, and some people like myself "simply know" what is going on.

But please be aware that to benefit from the raise of frequencies, one needs to enable oneself to be resonant with them, meaning that one needs to work on raising one's frequency for maximum effect. One will still passively raise in frequency from the incoming waves, but without own action will miss out a great chance for personal development.

The explanation of "why high frequency will win the battle" is indirectly covered in Swaruu's content by her explanations of "The Law of Dominant Frequency": Higher frequency overpowers lower frequency, thus is "dominant" and forces a frequency raise upon everything in range.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#132 2022-03-26 07:40:53

pete

Sorry for the late response.

Robert369 wrote:

Raising one's frequency is done via is inner/shadow work but also by dropping any and all low frequency behavior patterns, programmings, thoughts and actions. To do so, one needs to drop the regressive-indoctrinated mind-based lifestyle (which thus enables mind-control) for a heart-based one (which enables connecting to inner/higher knowing and all our inherent abilities, depending on our current frequency).

Sound reasonable, though I don’t really understand the nuts ad bolts of it - e.g. how does one tell for oneself whether an experience/mental state at the time is “low frequency” or not? For example, would you judge by the brain wave patterns at the time (and would beta brain wave pattern be “lower” than alpha, even though alpha frequency is actually lower than beta)? Or would you judge by muscle testing and come up with a points-scale for each state/experience as they would in kinesiology? Or would you judge by the moral tenets of the day? Or does everyone come up with one’s own version of morals? Or something else?

Robert369 wrote:

There are no public sources that I know beyond the new-agey general talk of a frequency raise via the "central/galactic sun" and "cycles", which surely is correct but way too slow to help Humanity. E.g. that 200 years timeframe would be after Humanity had been fully robotized already - which is why the Cabal allows such information to get out.

Yet, since this is an ongoing war, you will understand that the true ongoings of what speeds this up cannot be revealed publicly, and some people like myself "simply know" what is going on.

Ok, thanks for your perspective. By the way, so you don’t put much stock in Ashayana Deane’s message? That’s a bit of a relief as her message regarding the fate of the galaxy seemed pretty stark.

#133 2022-03-26 09:00:57

Robert369

pete wrote:

Sound reasonable, though I don’t really understand the nuts ad bolts of it - e.g. how does one tell for oneself whether an experience/mental state at the time is “low frequency” or not?

Once you have reached a higher frequency and changed your way of life accordingly, you will be able to see your very own former behavior patterns in others. This means that you reached a level - being observative helps in this.

And at higher frequencies one may get more and more general overview as to be able to judge the range of frequency/consciousness effects better, meaning that one can then define one's own frequency level according to whatever scale one uses (e.g. the common 13-density scale; though 13 is not the end).

pete wrote:

By the way, so you don’t put much stock in Ashayana Deane’s message? That’s a bit of a relief as her message regarding the fate of the galaxy seemed pretty stark.

Her message is likely correct for other timelines, but as per my understanding not in this one. This might be caused by a problem that many channelers have: Their source sees too many timelines and selects on that might not apply here.

In such case only inner resonance will tell you if it is true or not.

#134 2023-04-01 14:33:00

_.haz.za._369

What kind of deep connection? Just their history? @Gosia

Board footer