You are not logged in.

#126 2022-03-13 01:45:29

Robert369
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

crystallinemister wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

They are kindred. Colleagues. Raise yourself to THEIR level ... don't bring them down just because you don't understand them or can't figure things out.

Loka

Yes, exactly. Really wonderful to read.

Sadly, the above "raise to their level" applies only if one followers their assumption that people on Earth are "lower" than they are.

But since Earth is on one hand full of Starseeds - many of which are possibly coming from beyond 6D - and otherwise mind-controlled Humans and unreal people - who cannot quite "raise their level" just from telling them, I see this "advice" as being sort of hollow and mighty-high.

Same goes for "you don't understand them": Do they truly understand Humans ? Or figure things out ? The first seems questionable already to me, but especially the latter is doubtable at their 6D level, which is "just above" the regular 5D physical world.

Thus, while their understanding might be greater than most 3D Humans, this means little because Humanity has been dumbed down for millennia, and it is not only the Maitre and Vlash who are responsible for this - which they seemingly assist to remove -, but also e.g. the local GF and many other Regressives (like Dracos) and alleged "neutrals" (e.g. for galactic Human trafficking).

@Vanessa, the problems on our planet obviously go far deeper than "just a few Maitre and Vlash". To clear Karistus intentions up for everyone here, would you please be so kind and ask the following questions:

  • What is the Karistus stance towards the 3D gaming/moon matrix, and the GF running it in accordance with the Regressives with all the past genocides and more ?

  • Are they only are helping against the named Regressives or against all of them ?

  • Are they wanting to continue the GF control on our planet after the removal of these Regressives ?

  • What's their view on self-empowerment of Humanity to enable their many inherent currently deactivated abilities ?

  • What does "Liberation" means for them: "Liberation from something" or "Liberation to actual freedom" ?


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#127 2022-03-13 06:53:06

Re: Question on Karistus

Brahman wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

Saturn is under control of the so - called "Council of Saturn", a pleiadian group, part of GF.

Jupiter is shielded.

But the Saturnians and Jupiterians have a voice, while no one in the federation hears the Earthlings. Earth is not on equal footing with the other planets in the federation. Earth and its inhabitants are the most exploited of all the other races with no right to an opinion of their own.

Saturn as well as Jupiter can express their displeasure with the federation, they can even liberate themselves to some extent, and humans are completely controlled and subservient to the cabal.


Different ET s live as starseeds on earth.  They have a voice, many are incarnates from races of the GF. The Saturnians have no voice, they have been expelled from Saturn, the remains killed or subjugated.  The so called "Vlash" are not the original Saturnians. Humans can liberate themselves. They have to change their ideology, their values, their thinking. But because of the mindcontrol this is difficult.

Offline

#128 2022-03-13 07:18:14

Re: Question on Karistus

Vanessa wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

Saturn is under control of the so - called "Council of Saturn", a pleiadian group, part of GF.
Jupiter is shielded.

What made you believe Council of Saturn consists of Pleiadeans? It is a well known fact that Saturn is Orion proxy while GF is based on/around Jupiter.
Pleiadeans (Taygetans) are GF.


The story told is far from being correct.  I remember my pastlifes. I was a Saturnian and I came to earth 25.000 years ago in atlantean times.

The original Saturnians were Alpha-Draco incarnates.  Orion was a draconian domain too. They were not bad or regressive. to Saturn came visitors from the Pleiades. To make a long story short: They managed by the means of mind control, lies and treachery to subjugate the saturnian aristocracy and priesthood (the true Lords of Karma) and usurped their position. 

They are the false "Council of Saturn" who run the earth on behalf of the GF.

Orion was taken from the Draconians. It is under GF control too. Many races in GF are ignorant and naive, they are not aware of the dirty games GF is playing. Because many races in GF are not interested in warfare and conquering, they cannot imagine what is really going on.  They leave the "dirty work" of warfare and ruling to the ones who like it, and that is a very dark part of the GF. 

Another issue: GF works with AI, many of their races and groups are mind controlled by AI, they have an automatical censorship in their brains. Certain thoughts they cannot think, certain connections they cannot discover.

Taygetans are another faction of the Pleiadeans. They will discover soon or later how they are  lead astray by the GF.

They tell that the Alpha Dracos are working for them now. That is not correct. Negative GF troops managed to catch some Alpha Dracos, they tortured them and some were turned around. Destroyed in their essence and now used as "bad guys" in the game.

Offline

#129 2022-03-13 13:22:27

Robert369
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

Warrior Bishop wrote:

The story told is far from being correct.  I remember my pastlifes. I was a Saturnian and I came to earth 25.000 years ago in atlantean times.

The original Saturnians were Alpha-Draco incarnates.  Orion was a draconian domain too. They were not bad or regressive. to Saturn came visitors from the Pleiades. To make a long story short: They managed by the means of mind control, lies and treachery to subjugate the saturnian aristocracy and priesthood (the true Lords of Karma) and usurped their position. 

They are the false "Council of Saturn" who run the earth on behalf of the GF.

Orion was taken from the Draconians. It is under GF control too. Many races in GF are ignorant and naive, they are not aware of the dirty games GF is playing. Because many races in GF are not interested in warfare and conquering, they cannot imagine what is really going on.  They leave the "dirty work" of warfare and ruling to the ones who like it, and that is a very dark part of the GF. 

Another issue: GF works with AI, many of their races and groups are mind controlled by AI, they have an automatical censorship in their brains. Certain thoughts they cannot think, certain connections they cannot discover.

Taygetans are another faction of the Pleiadeans. They will discover soon or later how they are  lead astray by the GF.

They tell that the Alpha Dracos are working for them now. That is not correct. Negative GF troops managed to catch some Alpha Dracos, they tortured them and some were turned around. Destroyed in their essence and now used as "bad guys" in the game.


Thanks for sharing these memories, much appreciated. It goes well with my own understandings and what I wrote before about the topic.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#130 2022-03-13 18:38:54

Benjamin
Banned

Re: Question on Karistus

Warrior Bishop wrote:
Vanessa wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

Saturn is under control of the so - called "Council of Saturn", a pleiadian group, part of GF.
Jupiter is shielded.

What made you believe Council of Saturn consists of Pleiadeans? It is a well known fact that Saturn is Orion proxy while GF is based on/around Jupiter.
Pleiadeans (Taygetans) are GF.


The story told is far from being correct.  I remember my pastlifes. I was a Saturnian and I came to earth 25.000 years ago in atlantean times.

The original Saturnians were Alpha-Draco incarnates.  Orion was a draconian domain too. They were not bad or regressive. to Saturn came visitors from the Pleiades. To make a long story short: They managed by the means of mind control, lies and treachery to subjugate the saturnian aristocracy and priesthood (the true Lords of Karma) and usurped their position. 

They are the false "Council of Saturn" who run the earth on behalf of the GF.

Orion was taken from the Draconians. It is under GF control too. Many races in GF are ignorant and naive, they are not aware of the dirty games GF is playing. Because many races in GF are not interested in warfare and conquering, they cannot imagine what is really going on.  They leave the "dirty work" of warfare and ruling to the ones who like it, and that is a very dark part of the GF. 

Another issue: GF works with AI, many of their races and groups are mind controlled by AI, they have an automatical censorship in their brains. Certain thoughts they cannot think, certain connections they cannot discover.

Taygetans are another faction of the Pleiadeans. They will discover soon or later how they are  lead astray by the GF.

They tell that the Alpha Dracos are working for them now. That is not correct. Negative GF troops managed to catch some Alpha Dracos, they tortured them and some were turned around. Destroyed in their essence and now used as "bad guys" in the game.

Interesting. I also have past life memories I lived on Titan and I can confirm no life was and is on Saturn.

And Alpha Dracos are not a vibrational match to incarnate into humanoid species, I mean those 5m big draconians.

Offline

#131 2022-03-13 18:56:22

ro2778
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

Benjamin wrote:

Interesting. I also have past life memories I lived on Titan and I can confirm no life was and is on Saturn.

And Alpha Dracos are not a vibrational match to incarnate into humanoid species, I mean those 5m big draconians.

"I don't exactly know what I am required to say in order for you to have intercourse with me. But could we assume that I said all that. I mean essentially we are talking about fluid exchange right? So could we go just straight to the sex." / your next ban.

-John Nash, Beautiful Mind

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-03-14 12:24:57)

Offline

#132 2022-03-13 19:03:45

Re: Question on Karistus

Benjamin wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

What made you believe Council of Saturn consists of Pleiadeans? It is a well known fact that Saturn is Orion proxy while GF is based on/around Jupiter.
Pleiadeans (Taygetans) are GF.


The story told is far from being correct.  I remember my pastlifes. I was a Saturnian and I came to earth 25.000 years ago in atlantean times.

The original Saturnians were Alpha-Draco incarnates.  Orion was a draconian domain too. They were not bad or regressive. to Saturn came visitors from the Pleiades. To make a long story short: They managed by the means of mind control, lies and treachery to subjugate the saturnian aristocracy and priesthood (the true Lords of Karma) and usurped their position. 

They are the false "Council of Saturn" who run the earth on behalf of the GF.

Orion was taken from the Draconians. It is under GF control too. Many races in GF are ignorant and naive, they are not aware of the dirty games GF is playing. Because many races in GF are not interested in warfare and conquering, they cannot imagine what is really going on.  They leave the "dirty work" of warfare and ruling to the ones who like it, and that is a very dark part of the GF. 

Another issue: GF works with AI, many of their races and groups are mind controlled by AI, they have an automatical censorship in their brains. Certain thoughts they cannot think, certain connections they cannot discover.

Taygetans are another faction of the Pleiadeans. They will discover soon or later how they are  lead astray by the GF.

They tell that the Alpha Dracos are working for them now. That is not correct. Negative GF troops managed to catch some Alpha Dracos, they tortured them and some were turned around. Destroyed in their essence and now used as "bad guys" in the game.

Interesting. I also have past life memories I lived on Titan and I can confirm no life was and is on Saturn.

And Alpha Dracos are not a vibrational match to incarnate into humanoid species, I mean those 5m big draconians.

Alpha Dracos can incarnate in humanoid species, but not completely. The saturnians were different to today humans. The bodies of the aristocrats of the middle ages were better than what we have now. There was a decline in quality since atlantean times.

Some additional information: on Saturn the nobility were shapeshifters. On earth in atlantean times it was possible too, to shapeshift from humanoid into a full draco form. But it was not very convenient.  So we preferred to walk as humans on earth.  In fighting we lost our body and had to reincarnate, in human bodies with another genetics, that didn't allow to shapeshift into draconian form.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2022-03-14 08:38:59)

Offline

#133 2022-03-13 20:49:52

Re: Question on Karistus

Robert369 wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

They are kindred. Colleagues. Raise yourself to THEIR level ... don't bring them down just because you don't understand them or can't figure things out.

Loka

Yes, exactly. Really wonderful to read.

Sadly, the above "raise to their level" applies only if one followers their assumption that people on Earth are "lower" than they are.

But since Earth is on one hand full of Starseeds - many of which are possibly coming from beyond 6D - and otherwise mind-controlled Humans and unreal people - who cannot quite "raise their level" just from telling them, I see this "advice" as being sort of hollow and mighty-high.

Same goes for "you don't understand them": Do they truly understand Humans ? Or figure things out ? The first seems questionable already to me, but especially the latter is doubtable at their 6D level, which is "just above" the regular 5D physical world.

Thus, while their understanding might be greater than most 3D Humans, this means little because Humanity has been dumbed down for millennia, and it is not only the Maitre and Vlash who are responsible for this - which they seemingly assist to remove -, but also e.g. the local GF and many other Regressives (like Dracos) and alleged "neutrals" (e.g. for galactic Human trafficking).

@Vanessa, the problems on our planet obviously go far deeper than "just a few Maitre and Vlash". To clear Karistus intentions up for everyone here, would you please be so kind and ask the following questions:

  • What is the Karistus stance towards the 3D gaming/moon matrix, and the GF running it in accordance with the Regressives with all the past genocides and more ?

  • Are they only are helping against the named Regressives or against all of them ?

  • Are they wanting to continue the GF control on our planet after the removal of these Regressives ?

  • What's their view on self-empowerment of Humanity to enable their many inherent currently deactivated abilities ?

  • What does "Liberation" means for them: "Liberation from something" or "Liberation to actual freedom" ?

Did you not read what Vanessa posted from Loka? I agree with them on the information issue. It's petty and you'll never get enough information to be satisfied because it won't be in context anyway because there are pieces of information you are simply not allowed to know. For various reasons.

The Taygeteans offer information. It is their choice to do so and it's their right to draw a line to protect what they know. No one here seems to question that. Why is it so different with the Karistus? Because they protect their knowledge? Why so distrusting of them? And why so demanding? What does it even mean to you anyway.

I really think Loka was reading this forum when making the comments they made. And I agree with their assessment.


The road appears when you need it.

Offline

#134 2022-03-13 20:56:16

Robert369
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

crystallinemister wrote:

Did you not read what Vanessa posted from Loka? I agree with them on the information issue. It's petty and you'll never get enough information to be satisfied because it won't be in context anyway because there are pieces of information you are simply not allowed to know. For various reasons.

What's your point for being so aggressive ? It was said that these above questions were asked via mail, so why not add further ones ? It is her/them to answer if they wish, or refused such, but not you to jump people for asking.

By your generalized argument, you could jump anyone who asks whatever questions, claiming "your are not to know". But let's be honest: That is your assumption only and thus not your right to judge. Unless you wear a badge as "Aggressive speaker for the Karistus". Do you ?

This being said: The above shown immature behavior makes you part of the problem why the information flow must be limited.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-13 20:57:44)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#135 2022-03-13 21:00:10

Re: Question on Karistus

Robert369 wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

Did you not read what Vanessa posted from Loka? I agree with them on the information issue. It's petty and you'll never get enough information to be satisfied because it won't be in context anyway because there are pieces of information you are simply not allowed to know. For various reasons.

What's your point for being so aggressive ? It was said that these above questions were asked via mail, so why not add further ones ? It is her/them to answer if they wish, or refused such, but not you to jump people for asking.

By your generalized argument, you could jump anyone who asks whatever questions, claiming "your are not to know". But let's be honest: That is your assumption only and thus not your right to judge. Unless you wear a badge as "Aggressive speaker for the Karistus". Do you ?

This being said: The above shown immature behavior makes you part of the problem why the information flow must be limited.

I'm being aggressive--NO--defensive, because you're being aggressive, Robert. You're frequently aggressive and everyone who points it out gets chastized and you don't. I'm really sick of it. As for my qualifications, those are private and if they weren't, I wouldn't have any.

It's like you don't know when to let enough be enough and back off of a subject that is not going to open itself up for you. If the Taygeteans don't know or protect information about the Karistus, what makes you think it's yours to know?

Last edited by crystallinemister (2022-03-13 21:15:10)


The road appears when you need it.

Offline

#136 2022-03-13 21:17:26

Robert369
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

crystallinemister wrote:

I'm being aggressive because you're being aggressive Robert. You're frequently aggressive and everyone who points it out gets chastized and you don't. I'm really sick of it. As for my qualifications, those are private and if they weren't, I wouldn't have any.

How about going for the discussion content and personal silliness ? Plus, this question was not even directed at you at all, so why involve yourself at all if all you seeked out to do with your above comment was to needlessly stirr up things while not adding anything to the discussion ?

crystallinemister wrote:

It's like you don't know when to let enough be enough and back off of a subject that is not going to open itself up for you.

As said above, the question was not directed at you nor its validity to decide by you. I will let you know if I need your judgement for what question to ask others. Or maybe not.

crystallinemister wrote:

If the Taygeteans don't know or protect information about the Karistus, what makes you think it's yours to know?

It is not you to decide this but to be decided by the ones involved - of which Vanessa and Loka are a part, but not you. And it is them to let me know of their decision, and not you to overrun people with what would be your decision if you had any say in it.

Thus, looking at your involvement I still ask for your "Speaker of the Karistus" badge, please. Or to back off from needless attacks based on your personal biased assumptions and opinions, because you have nothing to back any of that up.

Which gets us back to the main setting of this forum: Everything can be discussed in a mature manner without any personal attacks. By those who are mature enough.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#137 2022-03-13 21:21:18

Re: Question on Karistus

Robert369 wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

I'm being aggressive because you're being aggressive Robert. You're frequently aggressive and everyone who points it out gets chastized and you don't. I'm really sick of it. As for my qualifications, those are private and if they weren't, I wouldn't have any.

How about going for the discussion content and personal silliness ? Plus, this question was not even directed at you at all, so why involve yourself at all if all you seeked out to do with your above comment was to needlessly stirr up things while not adding anything to the discussion ?

crystallinemister wrote:

It's like you don't know when to let enough be enough and back off of a subject that is not going to open itself up for you.

As said above, the question was not directed at you nor its validity to decide by you. I will let you know if I need your judgement for what question to ask others. Or maybe not.

crystallinemister wrote:

If the Taygeteans don't know or protect information about the Karistus, what makes you think it's yours to know?

It is not you to decide this but to be decided by the ones involved - of which Vanessa and Loka are a part, but not you. And it is them to let me know of their decision, and not you to overrun people with what would be your decision if you had any say in it.

Thus, looking at your involvement I still ask for your "Speaker of the Karistus" badge, please. Or to back off from needless attacks based on your personal biased assumptions and opinions, because you have nothing to back any of that up.

Which gets us back to the main setting of this forum: Everything can be discussed in a mature manner without any personal attacks. By those who are mature enough.

If I could tell you who I am, I would, but I cannot. Suffice to say, this information is extremely personal to me and I KNOW it is not yours to judge. THAT is the fundamental issue.

I would never EVER disrespect the Taygetean information the way you and a handful of other people here are running all over the little tidbits of K info you can get your hands on and take wildly out of context. I'm extremely offended by this thread. It's been building for days. I am so angry with you, it's almost indescribable. You are so disrespectful.

Last edited by crystallinemister (2022-03-13 21:23:47)


The road appears when you need it.

Offline

#138 2022-03-13 22:09:02

Robert369
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

crystallinemister wrote:

I would never EVER disrespect the Taygetean information the way you and a handful of other people here[...]

At least from my side there was no "disrespecting" at all, so this likely is an intentional perception of such. In fact, it should be obvious from my involvement on this platform and elsewhere that I am supportive of both the Taygetan/Swaruunian efforts and the goals, frequently stating that I am grateful for the work being done here.

But keep in mind that everyone has a different scope of understanding and knowledge, and not everything that has been provided is consistent or 100% accurate/complete, as that is what no true source can be and will ever claim. At the same time, any true source will accept discussion about such contradictions and clear them up if needed. This naturally also is valid for our Taygetan friends.

A good example for this are the earlier depictions of the GF as "neutral" for which later a viewpoint change was transmitted that "the GF is acting in a regressive way" due to getting further insights beyond the GF's own narrative, which goes along what others found in themselves as well, and also has been confirmed by "unhappy" higher GF levels.

This goes along my own understanding that large parts of the universe are unhappy with them and their large-scale deceptions and mind-control - which I already shared early on, for which I indeed received a bit of a resistance from the "the GF just is" believers. But... as Swaruu always said, we need to question everything - including her own and the Taygetan content -, because nobody is perfect and on many levels truth is subjective anyways.

This being said, please note that the point of a forum is to maturely and peacefully discuss different viewpoints, because if we all had to have the same viewpoint, this would be the Taygetan church and not the Taygetan forum.

crystallinemister wrote:

I'm extremely offended by this thread. It's been building for days. I am so angry with you, it's almost indescribable. You are so disrespectful.

Glad you notice yourself where the problem is located, for which I recommend some anger management.

As for be being "disrespectful": I am direct, and usually see and describe things for what they are, for which not everyone is ready yet due to programmings, beliefs, etc.. But I am not intending to adapt to such, because what we need at this time is crystal clear honesty as to enable us to solve the problems at hand, and not further self-deceit (for which exist plenty of internet platforms already). Yet, this does not exclude a proper and fair content-based discussion, and in fact is what makes such possible by leaving emotions and programmings out of it.

And it is right this clinging to existing programmings and belief systems why some of the Taygetan videos were ill-perceived, because instead of taking a "kick in the butt" message to wake up and empower oneself, many people yelled at the presented undesirable truths because they were inconvenient and they chose to get demoralized instead of activated. Well, each to their own, because when the time comes, those who are ready for the future will be part of it.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-14 17:35:51)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#139 2022-03-13 22:13:43

Re: Question on Karistus

It's like we're not even having the same conversation. I'm done talking to/hearing from you Robert. Thank you for your time.


The road appears when you need it.

Offline

#140 2022-03-15 01:41:01

pete
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

Robert369 wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

Back to Karistus - Athena said in the last video that Russia is fully controlled by Cabal.
Now how to process fact that Russia is in hands of VP plus VP is a Karistus incarnate and Karistus are a benevolent race and our protectors, guides.
I would not expect from someone waking for the good cause fighting vlash/meitre be killing civilians and threatening with using nuclear weapons.

I doubt that any place on Earth or even in the universe can be "fully controlled" by anyone, because there always will be resistance somewhere - at least as long as emotional beings are involved.

As for "Russia is fully controlled by Cabal":

Everyone in power is currently either serving "a Cabal" or quickly getting removed/replaced (hence they need to be careful if violating their agendas), but there also are many different "Cabals" which fight each other for power and cooperate as needed to continue existing. This system was introduced by Dracos a long time ago, by that making sure that the planet is occupied with itself instead of targeting them as the real oppressors (who acted in agreement with the GF).

The system still exists, but not the Dracos which have been overcome by now. This means that the Cabals fight for their existence without the former backing and will lose. Some of the Cabals have made other pacts and now follow different masters, but they still fight to remain in power.

This being said, different Cabals follow different ET groups and their interests, and all of them use Earth as playground to "play against each other". Luckily, this low frequency game will be ended by a raise of both, the global frequency (which will kill all the low frequency beings due to frequency match) and the resulting consciousness level (which will allow people to see through the lies and empower themselves more and more).

What would "raising frequency" mean on an individual level? Does that mean you only engage in certain mental states, and not others? E.g. only "love and light", no anger or fear?

Also, in another recent post (sorry I can't seem to track it down right now) you seem to be assured of our success in winning the war not just on Earth but also the entire galaxy. While I applaud that sentiment, I also wonder if you have any public sources we could look into who also say so? I mean, the only public source I'm familiar with who spoke about the the ongoings of the entire galaxy is Ashayana Deane, and from my limited understanding, she was far from optimistic - I believe she was saying that we are on 200 years evacuation plan as this galaxy is pretty much lost. Thanks

Offline

#141 2022-03-15 08:13:48

Brahman
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

Warrior Bishop wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

Saturn is under control of the so - called "Council of Saturn", a pleiadian group, part of GF.

Jupiter is shielded.

But the Saturnians and Jupiterians have a voice, while no one in the federation hears the Earthlings. Earth is not on equal footing with the other planets in the federation. Earth and its inhabitants are the most exploited of all the other races with no right to an opinion of their own.

Saturn as well as Jupiter can express their displeasure with the federation, they can even liberate themselves to some extent, and humans are completely controlled and subservient to the cabal.


Different ET s live as starseeds on earth.  They have a voice, many are incarnates from races of the GF. The Saturnians have no voice, they have been expelled from Saturn, the remains killed or subjugated.  The so called "Vlash" are not the original Saturnians. Humans can liberate themselves. They have to change their ideology, their values, their thinking. But because of the mindcontrol this is difficult.

I suppose the Saturnian system itself and their desire to worship gods and kings led to their enslavement. Karma has fulfilled your desire for worship to the point of bringing you these masters because in the dual universe, nothing is one-sided. All worship leads to dependence to the one you worship. This dependence can also become bondage. Every desire is a thought that materializes in a moment. So we have to be very careful what we wish for that if it comes true it may not be exactly as we imagined.
Let us not follow in the footsteps of the cabal who also use worship of thought forms as Athena told us:

It is where the humans behind the Secret Societies merge with the dark entities egregores of humanity, which they, of the deep Cabal, worship.

So this problem is of a purely human nature or genesis in that they are being victimized by their own creations for not being able to control their own mind.

At the same time keeping in mind that humanity as such, as a race seen as souls with connection to Source, is not really just one race but a whole soup of "souls" (without religious connotation) of extraterrestrial origin.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/what-are … ena-swaruu


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#142 2022-03-15 12:10:49

Re: Question on Karistus

Brahman wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:
Brahman wrote:

But the Saturnians and Jupiterians have a voice, while no one in the federation hears the Earthlings. Earth is not on equal footing with the other planets in the federation. Earth and its inhabitants are the most exploited of all the other races with no right to an opinion of their own.

Saturn as well as Jupiter can express their displeasure with the federation, they can even liberate themselves to some extent, and humans are completely controlled and subservient to the cabal.


Different ET s live as starseeds on earth.  They have a voice, many are incarnates from races of the GF. The Saturnians have no voice, they have been expelled from Saturn, the remains killed or subjugated.  The so called "Vlash" are not the original Saturnians. Humans can liberate themselves. They have to change their ideology, their values, their thinking. But because of the mindcontrol this is difficult.

I suppose the Saturnian system itself and their desire to worship gods and kings led to their enslavement. Karma has fulfilled your desire for worship to the point of bringing you these masters because in the dual universe, nothing is one-sided. All worship leads to dependence to the one you worship. This dependence can also become bondage. Every desire is a thought that materializes in a moment. So we have to be very careful what we wish for that if it comes true it may not be exactly as we imagined.
Let us not follow in the footsteps of the cabal who also use worship of thought forms as Athena told us:

It is where the humans behind the Secret Societies merge with the dark entities egregores of humanity, which they, of the deep Cabal, worship.

So this problem is of a purely human nature or genesis in that they are being victimized by their own creations for not being able to control their own mind.

At the same time keeping in mind that humanity as such, as a race seen as souls with connection to Source, is not really just one race but a whole soup of "souls" (without religious connotation) of extraterrestrial origin.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/what-are … ena-swaruu

Good point, Brahman. I have do go deeper into my memories. I do not fully understand yet, why we on Saturn were overthrown by these Pleiadeans. They were not the sort of being, that we would worship.

Offline

#143 2022-03-15 13:58:19

Robert369
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

pete wrote:

What would "raising frequency" mean on an individual level? Does that mean you only engage in certain mental states, and not others? E.g. only "love and light", no anger or fear?

Raising one's frequency is done via is inner/shadow work but also by dropping any and all low frequency behavior patterns, programmings, thoughts and actions. To do so, one needs to drop the regressive-indoctrinated mind-based lifestyle (which thus enables mind-control) for a heart-based one (which enables connecting to inner/higher knowing and all our inherent abilities, depending on our current frequency).

pete wrote:

Also, in another recent post (sorry I can't seem to track it down right now) you seem to be assured of our success in winning the war not just on Earth but also the entire galaxy. While I applaud that sentiment, I also wonder if you have any public sources we could look into who also say so? I mean, the only public source I'm familiar with who spoke about the the ongoings of the entire galaxy is Ashayana Deane, and from my limited understanding, she was far from optimistic - I believe she was saying that we are on 200 years evacuation plan as this galaxy is pretty much lost. Thanks

There are no public sources that I know beyond the new-agey general talk of a frequency raise via the "central/galactic sun" and "cycles", which surely is correct but way too slow to help Humanity. E.g. that 200 years timeframe would be after Humanity had been fully robotized already - which is why the Cabal allows such information to get out.

Yet, since this is an ongoing war, you will understand that the true ongoings of what speeds this up cannot be revealed publicly, and some people like myself "simply know" what is going on.

But please be aware that to benefit from the raise of frequencies, one needs to enable oneself to be resonant with them, meaning that one needs to work on raising one's frequency for maximum effect. One will still passively raise in frequency from the incoming waves, but without own action will miss out a great chance for personal development.

The explanation of "why high frequency will win the battle" is indirectly covered in Swaruu's content by her explanations of "The Law of Dominant Frequency": Higher frequency overpowers lower frequency, thus is "dominant" and forces a frequency raise upon everything in range.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#144 2022-03-26 07:40:53

pete
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

Sorry for the late response.

Robert369 wrote:

Raising one's frequency is done via is inner/shadow work but also by dropping any and all low frequency behavior patterns, programmings, thoughts and actions. To do so, one needs to drop the regressive-indoctrinated mind-based lifestyle (which thus enables mind-control) for a heart-based one (which enables connecting to inner/higher knowing and all our inherent abilities, depending on our current frequency).

Sound reasonable, though I don’t really understand the nuts ad bolts of it - e.g. how does one tell for oneself whether an experience/mental state at the time is “low frequency” or not? For example, would you judge by the brain wave patterns at the time (and would beta brain wave pattern be “lower” than alpha, even though alpha frequency is actually lower than beta)? Or would you judge by muscle testing and come up with a points-scale for each state/experience as they would in kinesiology? Or would you judge by the moral tenets of the day? Or does everyone come up with one’s own version of morals? Or something else?

Robert369 wrote:

There are no public sources that I know beyond the new-agey general talk of a frequency raise via the "central/galactic sun" and "cycles", which surely is correct but way too slow to help Humanity. E.g. that 200 years timeframe would be after Humanity had been fully robotized already - which is why the Cabal allows such information to get out.

Yet, since this is an ongoing war, you will understand that the true ongoings of what speeds this up cannot be revealed publicly, and some people like myself "simply know" what is going on.
...

Ok, thanks for your perspective. By the way, so you don’t put much stock in Ashayana Deane’s message? That’s a bit of a relief as her message regarding the fate of the galaxy seemed pretty stark.

Offline

#145 2022-03-26 09:00:57

Robert369
Member

Re: Question on Karistus

pete wrote:

Sound reasonable, though I don’t really understand the nuts ad bolts of it - e.g. how does one tell for oneself whether an experience/mental state at the time is “low frequency” or not?

Once you have reached a higher frequency and changed your way of life accordingly, you will be able to see your very own former behavior patterns in others. This means that you reached a level - being observative helps in this.

And at higher frequencies one may get more and more general overview as to be able to judge the range of frequency/consciousness effects better, meaning that one can then define one's own frequency level according to whatever scale one uses (e.g. the common 13-density scale; though 13 is not the end).

pete wrote:

By the way, so you don’t put much stock in Ashayana Deane’s message? That’s a bit of a relief as her message regarding the fate of the galaxy seemed pretty stark.

Her message is likely correct for other timelines, but as per my understanding not in this one. This might be caused by a problem that many channelers have: Their source sees too many timelines and selects on that might not apply here.

In such case only inner resonance will tell you if it is true or not.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB