You are not logged in.

#676 2022-03-08 11:08:34

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

I love listening to your YouTube channel. Thanks for the information.

I recently watched the video on teleportation and got so excited to try this meditation. I wonder  if Yazhi Swaruu could explain about how to gather more detail when perceiving the environment. It was mentioned that remote viewing and astral travel are good ways to see where you want to go. Are there also meditations she uses to astral travel? I've been trying meditation to get out of body but I find it very difficult. I'm also new to remote viewing and even with practice, my accuracy rate is low

I would love some help. Thank you!

#677 2022-03-09 17:02:00

everak

Hi Gosia and Robert.
Question with regards to the 3 videos on Jesus - while I personally agree with the non-existence of Jesus, in The Law Of One books, Ra speaks of Jesus as if he did exist. Can the Tygetans elaborate on that? Why is Ra saying he did exist?
Here is a link to The Law of One texts referencing Jesus by Ra  - https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=jesus
Thank you!

#678 2022-03-11 05:06:28

microvirus6

Hi Gosia,

Could someone on the ship give a basic explanation of the taxonomy of living beings in our universe? Obviously there is lots of variety so it may have to be a basic or loose classification system.

For instance, I've read in previous transcripts about archons and egregors. I'm confused how they fit in with the picture as a whole, e.g. physical vs. ether, what density, etc. In Taygetan culture there must be a general schema for understanding the full gamut of conscious beings. And it seems in educating us, it would be useful to explain what entities are out there and how they are related and classified in a general way.

Thank you! smile

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-03-11 05:08:47)

#679 2022-03-11 08:20:05

JKHuntress

Hi  Gosia and other team members.
I'm very new to all this, and after watching the first episodes on Gaia, I looked you up and found more.
Thank you for the work you all are doing.

I started following Matias de Stefano, he is the one who turned the poles ( south and east ) of the planet Earth. What I'd like to know deep down, is he a good guy? I'm struggling to wrap my mind around a lot of things whilst binge watching all your episodes. There is a lot to take in.

Thank you.

Last edited by JKHuntress (2022-03-11 08:20:44)

#680 2022-03-11 10:26:25

alesiaxxx

JKHuntress wrote:

I'm very new to all this, and after watching the first episodes on Gaia, I looked you up and found more.

I started following Matias de Stefano, he is the one who turned the poles ( south and east ) of the planet Earth. What I'd like to know deep down, is he a good guy? I'm struggling to wrap my mind around a lot of things whilst binge watching all your episodes. There is a lot to take in.

Thank you.

Hey!
I have a very similar story of how I got into all this. Maybe throw Dolores Cannon books into the mix before Gaiatv smile As for Matias de Stefano, he is an interesting guy with a perspective, after all everyone is a perspective and portal in of itself similar to that our sun is a portal too. Thats what we should be accounting for - we are our own universe i.e. our consciousness. On this journey you cultivate your own unique world view. Matias is only a perspective and its only up to you to figure out what is right to you. Its a lot of information and it will only increase with more research down the rabbit hole and my advice at least from my experience is to give time to process it and it also helps to have someone to talk about it. When I research this stuff I'm constantly changing and updating my world view with information I receive with bits and pieces from everywhere.
I wish you all the best.

Last edited by alesiaxxx (2022-03-11 10:54:42)

#681 2022-03-11 10:34:23

alesiaxxx

Hi Gosia, Robert and community!

I have some suggestions on topics for the channel and sources that I’d like to share:

- The history of Australia from the Taygetean perspective. Early convict history seems similar to the Alfratens past with reptilians being physically suppressed, maybe not as extreme, or maybe the same, wouldn’t be surprised. Also like to know the situation with Aboriginal Australians and their history. I think they have Pleadian influence only guessing here but Aboriginal people are understandably secretive about their stories, at least from my experience in Uluru.
The situation is difficult in Australia; Australians cannot leave the country and we are experiencing fascism, Aboriginal people are experiencing worse. Here are the links - https://rumble.com/vpr53l-breaking-abor … g-vid.html & https://cairnsnews.org/2021/11/24/north … accinated/ These links are not that easy to find and its suppressed on other platforms so I assume its true.

- More relevant, the history of the Khazarian Mafia around Ukraine and where they come from. Russia seems to be the only country that has resisted the Khazarian backed Rothchild banking system.
I listen to Clif High on bitchute he is a 'Woo' guy he knows about deep state history, ufos and conspiracies and the latest topic is the Khazarian mafia. Clif is famous for inventing predicative linguistics using computer code to look at psychic leakages and predicting the 'sun disease' aka covid since its about vitamin d levels, way back in late 1990s early 2000s. His original raw data says something like one point something billion people would die (seems extreme) and was one of the first to talk about the pike protein...He talks about silver and crypto too, and he is not always correct but a lot of the time he is...Should totally listen to his interviews with others as an introduction to understand what Woo is. I think Swarruu is the Clif High of the federation lol a great deep woo detector!

- Although channelling is questionable and frankly confusing! There are two books by Lyssa Royal-Holt - The Prism of Lyra: An Exploration of Human Galactic Heritage & The Golden Lake. I find it to be some of the most accurate only because it seems right to me and I find it to be a similar vibe to what I’m getting on Cosmic Agency channel. However, I would like the Taygetean view and analysis of the galactic history portrayed in the books which are channelled info. Looking to see and compare my perspective and the Taygeteans. I like the books’ frame of reference about integration of both the light and dark and the Golden Lake metaphor is beautiful to me.

I’d also like to share my favourite books, the most accurate books on peoples’ past live regressions, at least in my opinion: A hypnotist's journey to Atlantis & A Hypnotist’s Journey to The Secrets of The Sphinx by Sarah Breskman Cosme and Child of the Universe by JLF Sullivan. I find it very fascinating, the only books that resonate, especially regarding Lemurian history. I recommend these in a more general sense, for us to know our past and most importantly to see past the distortions. I’m curious to know what other people think.

Btw, I am reading the bible in terms of races and in terms of my knowledge of Atlantis for the old testament, its fun and interesting to put it in this context.

Thank for for taking the time to look at my ramblings  smile

Last edited by alesiaxxx (2022-03-11 10:38:12)

#682 2022-03-12 14:45:39

fzhangj2ee

Just finished the new video today. Thanks.
I am still not clear about the relationship between dark forces(or demon) and reptilians. Is it so that the energy of fear of human manifests into reptilians?
So federation tries to lock reptilians on earth, that means federation need to lock all humans as well, because reptilians are byproduct of human, right?
This reptilian can actually master technology?
This reptilian is relative of reptilian (or Draconian)  in 5D?
Why Taygetans need to fight our reptilians if it is not in their 5D world?

#683 2022-03-12 19:30:13

Brahman

Gosia, Athena has shared something recently. Will all the information be given? A small part:

"...Everything that has happened in the last 2000 years has actually happened in less than 600 or even less...

...It is said that history is written by the winners and that is not only the whole truth, but it is made worse by those winners. Not only do they spin things in their own interest, but they openly and shamelessly invent characters and situations that simply never happened. And in the same way, they completely erase more people and events that did happen, but they find inconvenient or go against their narratives of population control and their agenda.

This kind of data can only be found by finding one or more spacecraft with time-hopping capabilities that have recorded via mass-gravity frequency maps human history.
And the result is now clearly seen that the whole narrative of the origin of humanity, what happened and what did not happen is completely fictional. Using characters and events placed at certain points in history just to conform to a certain narrative. Human history is fake and created from false writings and documents."

One free spark of light can go around the whole universe than any body.

#684 2022-03-12 23:01:27

JKHuntress

Good evening from UK . I was watching an episode about Monoliths,  posted in december 2020.
The video kept loading and I could see in a blink that there was a message which appeared within a video. Made me crazy until I screen recorded , slowed the recording down and finally got the message:" Want to see the best preserved meteor impact site on Earth?"

Any input on how did that message get there?

#685 2022-03-13 09:24:36

JKHuntress

alesiaxxx wrote:
JKHuntress wrote:

Thank you.

Hey!
I have a very similar story of how I got into all this. Maybe throw Dolores Cannon books into the mix before Gaiatv smile As for Matias de Stefano, he is an interesting guy with a perspective, after all everyone is a perspective and portal in of itself similar to that our sun is a portal too. Thats what we should be accounting for - we are our own universe i.e. our consciousness. On this journey you cultivate your own unique world view. Matias is only a perspective and its only up to you to figure out what is right to you. Its a lot of information and it will only increase with more research down the rabbit hole and my advice at least from my experience is to give time to process it and it also helps to have someone to talk about it. When I research this stuff I'm constantly changing and updating my world view with information I receive with bits and pieces from everywhere.
I wish you all the best.

Hiya, the load of information that is coming my way is just crazy amount.  My brain hurts, and I just want to cry from all the manipulation and lies.
I've not read any Dolores Cannon's books, but I do follow her FB page ( in memory of her ) .
I would highly suggest to watch some David Icke's episodes on Gaia,  read some of his books ( not read any just yet, but thinking on doing that ). He was the one with clear perspective about matrix.

All the best to you too xx

#686 2022-03-14 17:22:29

charlieabel

I am curious, how does Swaruu post on our internet? Does she use a computer, or do it mentally, or?
Thanks

#687 2022-03-14 18:49:36

07wideeyes

charlieabel wrote:

I am curious, how does Swaruu post on our internet? Does she use a computer, or do it mentally, or?
Thanks

With due respect: we can adopt any name we wish, obviously. However, your name seems, possibly, to be making light of one of our most and best loved members on the forum. Should you choose to comment, I would appreciate that. Thank you.

#688 2022-03-14 19:37:24

Merri

Just now on Cosmic agency community page about the 5-minute upcoming video, "the possibility of Ark of Covenant as a reason for war in Ukraine."

Every time I try to submit a comment. It "magically" disappears. So I decided to ask here since youtube isn't letting me.

My question is: I was watching the black goo video again recently. Is it possible that the war between Russia and Ukraine is also linked to the black goo that resides in the East of Ukraine?

#689 2022-03-15 08:27:18

alesiaxxx

JKHuntress wrote:

Hiya, the load of information that is coming my way is just crazy amount.  My brain hurts, and I just want to cry from all the manipulation and lies.
I've not read any Dolores Cannon's books, but I do follow her FB page ( in memory of her ) .
I would highly suggest to watch some David Icke's episodes on Gaia,  read some of his books ( not read any just yet, but thinking on doing that ). He was the one with clear perspective about matrix.

All the best to you too xx

I watch a fair bit of videos of David Icke talking, though have only gotten into one of his books. Like you, cannot absorb everything, too much. Icke's main theme is the issue of earth matrix and freeing ourselves. As for Dolores Cannon another author with too many books, the main books tho is the Convoluted Universe series which is brain melting stuff big_smile. I am also very frustrated by all the useless distracting and manipulating info to the point I imagine a glass dome around earth (the matrix) and smashing it to a million pieces, I find that very satisfying!

#690 2022-03-15 09:31:30

JKHuntress

I've not managed to watch all the episodes just yet.
Do any of you know if there is an episode regarding psychedelics?
If not, may I suggest touching this topic, please? smile

#691 2022-03-15 10:28:36

Happy

JKHuntress wrote:

If not, may I suggest touching this topic, please?

Yes, this has been touched upon, but it may not be so easy to find. One good way to get a sense of it, is to search for "substance" (as in "substance abuse") or "addiction" in our search-engine on the transcript page. But there are other key-words you can use, of course. Your own imagination sets the limits. This one came up when I did a quick search:

How to Raise Your Frequency: Direct Message from the Pleiadian Contact (8)

I can only recommend to make it a habit to use the search engine. It may increase your understanding a lot in a short time, you may back up your reasoning effectively, and even give the necessary references to other members. Enjoy! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#692 2022-03-15 21:37:41

Happy

No-fly zone wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

This is why the people need to wake up that we shall not fight each other (even if commanded by their criminal masters), but them.

I do not think VP is a criminal master. He is making a clean-up from the deep state.

Well, No-fly zone, since Cosmic Agency has made an entire video to explain exactly this, then either you haven't seen it, or you may find yourself in the wrong forum here.

#693 2022-03-16 03:02:36

charlieabel

07wideeyes wrote:
charlieabel wrote:

Thanks

With due respect: we can adopt any name we wish, obviously. However, your name seems, possibly, to be making light of one of our most and best loved members on the forum. Should you choose to comment, I would appreciate that. Thank you.

I was not making light of anyone, for this is my real name, but if you request, I can see how to change the name for this forum. I was unaware that someone else has the same name as me.

#694 2022-03-16 03:15:08

Happy

charlieabel wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:
charlieabel wrote:

Thanks

I was not making light of anyone, for this is my real name, but if you request, I can see how to change the name for this forum. I was unaware that someone else has the same name as me.

No, Charlieabel. Please, keep your name. The other member, Charllebelle, has a very recognizable avatar, so there will be no confusion.

Welcome to the forum, Charlie! smile

#695 2022-03-16 07:33:29

JKHuntress

Happy wrote:
JKHuntress wrote:

If not, may I suggest touching this topic, please?

Yes, this has been touched upon, but it may not be so easy to find. One good way to get a sense of it, is to search for "substance" (as in "substance abuse") or "addiction" in our search-engine on the transcript page. But there are other key-words you can use, of course. Your own imagination sets the limits. This one came up when I did a quick search:

How to Raise Your Frequency: Direct Message from the Pleiadian Contact (8)

I can only recommend to make it a habit to use the search engine. It may increase your understanding a lot in a short time, you may back up your reasoning effectively, and even give the necessary references to other members. Enjoy! smile

Thank you #Pink King & Happy for your replies.

The link you provided- wow , I'm so used to listening  that I forget how awesome it is to read lol. There was more things that I found useful for me smile

#696 2022-03-19 09:33:57

alesiaxxx

alesiaxxx wrote:

Don't know if someone may have asked this already but I think it was mentioned by Swaruu somewhere that prior to Tiamet and Atlantis/lemuria 12,500 years ago there was 6 previous major earth civilisations that were destroyed could you there be an explanation about it?
It appears humanity's earliest memories seem to start around the time of Atlantis and Lemuria in religious texts and mythologies. But could you tell us what happened before? Burning to know our deep history to learn even deeper lessons, right to its very beginnings, to see more clearer patterns. I know its a colossal task considering its complexity but really want to know!
Also want to learn more juicy information that is held in that dreaded Vatican library. The kind of information that can cause the real fall of Rome and the lies that are now the house of cards i.e. besides the Jesus story, druids, gnostics etc. What ancient texts would at least allude to all this information.

I want all this to at least foster independent research, long after a Taygetan explanation.

I know I've got way too many questions.

Also could there be a look at the Prophet Mohammed since we looked at Jesus and the context for Moses as Akhenaten etc. I've always been confused between Islam of tradition(today's practices and stories they tell themselves) and Islam of history. Everything about the Ramadan traditions in Mecca just seem polytheistic to me, not sure if thats just my imagination. I also suspect the Ummayads had conflict with the Abbasids (some politics going on) and Islam theologically as we know it actually came from around what is now the Iran region. The dates for the emergence of Mecca as a place in Arabia does not corroborate with the traditions, and the descriptions of flooding and being the centre of trade sounds a lot more like Petra. The qiblas (i.e. the directions of the buildings) of early mosques or temples for travelling arabs all faced Petra at one stage confusing the Mecca/Medina story.The Red Sea was used as the route not the land passing Mecca, which makes more sense. And elaborate on ark's inspiration for the Kaaba cube, how it all happened. I know I'm just throwing bits of info out there but I'm doing it from memory, from research a few months back so apologies if some of the info don't make sense.
There is a lot negative connotations around Islam especially weird stuff around the view of women in society. Where does all these extremist views come from? (suspecting Media propaganda didn't help matters) The Vatican? The head of the three religious horns? I wonder about the Vatican's direct involvements in the formation of Islam?

There is also these strange shaped structures in South Africa that blocks all frequencies signals (e.g phones), its like when your standing in these structures and your invisible. There are theories floating around that E.Ts or someone extracted gold there?

#697 2022-03-21 19:30:54

chronicsys

Greetings

i have a Q and I hope this is the right place to ask.

Is Swaruu in orbit below or above the firmament?

Love + Respect

Nawashki

#698 2022-03-22 07:50:37

teacherkoo

I read from the transcript that" Yes. It is part of the Agenda 2021, now 2030 depopulation. ". Could anyone point me to the place where I can find this PDF, as well as the Agenda 2030 PDF? Thank you!

#699 2022-03-22 07:53:35

teacherkoo

Also, curious what's Yazhi's perspective on the sad airplane crash in China yesterday? Is it linked to potential cabal activity since the crash area is known for UFO activities?

#700 2022-03-22 14:09:00

Albert

teacherkoo wrote:

I read from the transcript that" Yes. It is part of the Agenda 2021, now 2030 depopulation. ". Could anyone point me to the place where I can find this PDF, as well as the Agenda 2030 PDF? Thank you!

Here is a link to a book I read 10 years ago in 2012 when I first learned of Agenda 21 after reading a David Icke book  You can argue the book is old but Agenda 21 was set up in the early 90’s, and Agenda 2030 came out a few years later, around 2015 as they accelerated their timeline. As a side note, despite learning of Agenda 21 and then reading linked book below, almost no one I have told about the agendas/goal ever took me seriously, and that still holds true today. Also, been pointing out chemtrails since 2005 and still to this day almost no one I show them too gets it sad

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004G … UTF8&psc=1

Last edited by Albert (2022-03-22 14:12:56)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Board footer