You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-16 21:23:27

Robert369

Athena on the topic of eliminating Starseeds

Earlier today Gosia dropped the below note from Swaruu Athena on Telegram, which while not quite new to most of us, is interesting enough to understand how intertwined between Earth+Space Cabals all the planetary mess is.

Cosmic Agency, [16.03.22 22:52]

"From our point of view and opinion. The current reset has a lot to do with the existence of the "awakened ones" (and starseeds) because they are causing a chain reaction that breaks the matrix, and with it causing the "Elites" to have to exterminate them all. Also for that reason they go against the middle class, because they are the dangerous ones, because there in that class are the awakened-conspiracy theorists, because in the lower classes there is too much ignorance and concern for pure survival, and in the upper classes they are comfortable with their lives and with their possessions that give them happiness. The middle class is the dangerous one for the Elite.

That's why they attack and try to erase the middle class."

Athena Swaruu

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#2 2022-03-17 03:07:53

Tigerhawk

Re: Athena on the topic of eliminating Starseeds

Makes total sense to me. I've believed all along that the "plandemic" and everything else that has happened in recent years has been the Cabal declaring war on the starseeds. Ramp up fear, strip away freedom, break people financially, and make life on the planet as insufferable as possible for the awakened.

#3 2022-03-17 04:47:56

mitkobs

If they break free will of the starseeds will be the end of them and the end of their little established hell hole.

#4 2022-03-17 06:36:51

DarkOwl

I've joked, that if this was a video game, it could be called 'Starseeds vs. Cabal' (Genocide Edition)
Seems everyones playing it hmm

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2022-03-17 07:36:52

mitkobs

We are far more dangerous in Spirit. So they are welcomed if dare exterminating our phisical form. In Spirit retribution shall be 10 fold. Shadows dispersing till nothing left.

#6 2022-03-17 15:42:13

Robert369

No-fly zone wrote:
Tigerhawk wrote:

Makes total sense to me. I've believed all along that the "plandemic" and everything else that has happened in recent years has been the Cabal declaring war on the starseeds. Ramp up fear, strip away freedom, break people financially, and make life on the planet as insufferable as possible for the awakened.

I think from side of deep state it is more about depopulation and population control and from the side of white hats about exposing the deep state rather that a "war declared to starseeds".
Both operations (covid + war in Ukraine) seem to meet these goals and impact all people not just starseeds.

You are missing the main point of the White Hats wanting to keep control the planet for the GF while preventing the people from self-empowerment and/or eradicate them if must me. Which makes what you wrote almost sound like BF, etc. propaganda.

Unless the people are actually liberated into freedom and not liberate from a worse evil (which was installed by the ET handlers as left/right hand game in the first place), all those "liberators" are just liars and GF puppets.

Which doesn't mean that they wouldn't have a purpose in taking down the Black Hats, but the White Hats are not our friend either.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2022-03-17 18:08:55

Tigerhawk

No-fly zone wrote:
Tigerhawk wrote:

I think from side of deep state it is more about depopulation and population control and from the side of white hats about exposing the deep state rather than a "war declared to starseeds".
Both operations (covid + war in Ukraine) seem to meet these goals and impact all people not just starseeds.

It's been stated in a video before that the White Hats and Deep State are just different factions of the Cabal fighting over control. Obviously population control is the end goal. Depopulation is just a means to a more controllable population. There is a war being fought on this planet between the starseeds and the Cabal over consciousness. The invasion of starseeds has certainly been effective or the Cabal wouldn't have felt the need to go to such drastic measures to regain control.

#8 2022-03-17 19:35:22

07wideeyes

I'm with you on this, Tigerhawk. There is a video entitled 'Cabal versus Starseeds' (or is it the other way round?!) from some time back, that impressed me deeply. One of the best. The cabal's war is not against humanity, it is over/about humanity - what will be the future direction of the species. Is it towards expansion and liberation, or towards slavery, micro-control, and artificial intelligence?

#9 2022-03-18 06:02:56

mitkobs

Cabal do not know what they do. They think they fallow own personal interests no matter what it takes, even with the most horrible crimes one can think of. In actuality they destroy themselves. Their whole operation will result of their annihilation from existence. And they do that to themselves with their choices and actions. For now they think they have the power and they think they cannot be accountable for their crimes but that is only a temporal illusion and blindness of what is coming for them next. All their members are known exactly who they are from above, they cannot hide from those who know everything and see everything. Not one single act of violence is forgotten and will be forgiven just like that or let it pass. Because all is energy and gravity attraction, intelligent energies going the places attracted by the points of attraction. Is not possible to escape and hide. Everything is like automatic well oiled machine working without stop and restraints, relentless and fulfilling.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-03-18 06:04:54)

#10 2022-03-19 07:15:45

HeadRush

Agreed, if everyone was awake than the purpose of earth & the control structure would perish. The entire "Limiting 3D experience", would cease to exist & the game would end, defeating the purpose of this federation planet / soul experience. The starseeds are a big problem for the managers of this game.

#11 2022-03-19 08:15:22

Happy

HeadRush wrote:

Agreed, if everyone was awake than the purpose of earth & the control structure would perish. The entire "Limiting 3D experience", would cease to exist & the game would end, defeating the purpose of this federation planet / soul experience. The starseeds are a big problem for the managers of this game.

A big question is if Earth can inherit any purpose at all, other that its own existence. A reasonable claim seem to be that it just is, independent of any purpose we may assign to it, or phrase.

The control-structure (of humans) is probably better described as a simultaneous creation of the extremes in duality, brought forth by lack in awareness of the creative abilities within the collective sub(un)conscious and its social agreements. The moment we engage our subconscious agreements – and evaluate them consciously according to our adopted standards (ethics) – it becomes difficult to see the continuation of any control-structure as a possibility.

The above means that the starseeds are presented with their own problem by the "game."

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#12 2022-03-19 08:46:38

Robert369

HeadRush wrote:

Agreed, if everyone was awake than the purpose of earth & the control structure would perish.

Very much so, and "thanks" to the Covax which eliminates most of the unawakened ones (along with some force-vaxxed awakened ones), this status will be latest when those die out, albeit at the cost of many unawakened lives. And while this already leads to almost only awakened ones being left, the overly visible genocide and oppression will then trigger their ultimate demise.

And if lucky enough, a sufficient number of awakened ones will end the madness earlier already, so that many lives can be saved, though this might need help from outside to happen.

Meanwhile, a steady ongoing frequency raise will lead right to the awakening of all the awakenables.

This means that just as the Cabals' "Looking Glass" project predicted, an end of the mad 3D Matrix game is on the horizon and we shall steadily march on.

#13 2022-03-19 22:21:20

ChazSedona

What channel is Gosia on Telegram?

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

#14 2022-03-19 22:37:41

Robert369

Here are the CA Telegram channels that I am area of:

English:

Cosmic Agency Annoucement channel: https://t.me/cosmicagency
Cosmic Agency Free Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GTh62B4IRy43ODU0

Spanish:

Agencia Cosmica: https://t.me/agenciacosmicaoficial

#15 2022-03-20 04:24:00

HeadRush

Problem is people chose to live in a bubble voluntarily. Many (if not most) prefer to give their powers away to self empowerment and responsibility and do not want to hear the truth.

Agreed, they give their labor / time to corporations, their money to institutions / banks & they live a life of keeping up with the Joneses. They give their independent though away to the T.V. News stations & their spirituality to the local church, most people are just living for something or someone else / are cogs in the matrix.

#16 2022-03-20 04:36:32

HeadRush

Robert369 wrote:
HeadRush wrote:

Agreed, if everyone was awake than the purpose of earth & the control structure would perish.

Very much so, and "thanks" to the Covax which eliminates most of the unawakened ones (along with some force-vaxxed awakened ones), this status will be latest when those die out, albeit at the cost of many unawakened lives. And while this already leads to almost only awakened ones being left, the overly visible genocide and oppression will then trigger their ultimate demise.

And if lucky enough, a sufficient number of awakened ones will end the madness earlier already, so that many lives can be saved, though this might need help from outside to happen.

Meanwhile, a steady ongoing frequency raise will lead right to the awakening of all the awakenables.

This means that just as the Cabals' "Looking Glass" project predicted, an end of the mad 3D Matrix game is on the horizon and we shall steadily march on.

Plenty of ways to avoid the shot, I started my own business due to employment pressure to vax / mask. I'm now self employed, more successful & I now own & do things freely on my time whereas before I couldn't. I took Aneeka's advice & started being Independent. More people should follow suit, especially the awakened ones, being independent from corporations & institutions is the key.

Agreed completely, more people need to focus on raising their frequencies, eating & working out / bettering themselves & the people around them, be the change & light you want to see in the world, instead of waiting around for a savior.

There's definitely looking glass tech, without a doubt.

#17 2022-03-20 04:37:49

HeadRush

Happy wrote:
HeadRush wrote:

A big question is if Earth can inherit any purpose at all, other that its own existence. A reasonable claim seem to be that it just is, independent of any purpose we may assign to it, or phrase.

The control-structure (of humans) is probably better described as a simultaneous creation of the extremes in duality, brought forth by lack in awareness of the creative abilities within the collective sub(un)conscious and its social agreements. The moment we engage our subconscious agreements – and evaluate them consciously according to our adopted standards (ethics) – it becomes difficult to see the continuation of any control-structure as a possibility.

The above means that the starseeds are presented with their own problem by the "game."

Agreed, earths purpose is to put us through hell, in this 3D immersion / game where the only goal is money & materialism. It's fun while you've got it all though, I'll give it that.

You summed it up perfectly.

Board footer