You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-27 23:02:07

PeterJ

Coming Earth Catastrophe

I would like to ask Swaruu what she knows or can get information on, regarding the coming cataclysmic event on Earth due in October 2046 which will ostensibly wipe out all life on the planet.

#2 2020-09-27 23:14:59

Robert369

Re: Coming Earth Catastrophe

How do you know that "something terrible that you didn't name" is coming on that exact time ? This surely exists in some timeline, and if not it was just created by whoever invented this idea.

Yet, whatever some people say, I hope that you are aware there have been plenty of cataclysmic events been foretold for the past, the present and the future (many funny year numbers and even dates exist!), and none of them have ever come to be.

Are you aware that anyone "foretelling the future" can only see his own possible future but never one for you or even all of us in our timeline ? This means that any foretellings are about as unprecise as our typical weather forecast, meaning that are mostly meaningless. This was also stated by Swaruu and is what makes it impossible for even her or Yazhi to foretell our future - because it is us who create it.

This means that it is solely us who define our future by making use of our creator abilities. See the article I released today about The heart, mind and gut triangle - How to make use of our powers on how to enable yourself to manifest something positive.

All the above said, what is your source for this yet-another cataclysmic event and what kind of event should it be ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2020-09-27 23:22:24

PeterJ

Douglas Vogt and his Diehold Foundation. There are others too, but he is the one who has identified and explains the actual date. Do your own research. If you do the research it will show you that it is a cyclical event that happens every 12068 years and is the result of the sun nova event.

#4 2020-09-27 23:30:28

Robert369

PeterJ wrote:

Do your own research.

If you don't even consider it worth to provide a link or other direct information, why should anyone here bother even replying to your questions ? You think people are bored enough to "do research" for any random claim about things that we can just manifest to not happen ?

Sorry, but I am sure that's not the way to approach information from Swaruu. Not that I'd expect her to provide that anyways, because the information in her videos that I mentioned above is clear enough already. Maybe it is you needing "to do research" about how "future", "timelines" and "manifestation" play together ? It is all contained in Gosia's videos and easy to find.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2020-09-27 23:34:03

PeterJ

Here is another reference for you of prior cataclysmic events on the earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjygKkJ377w&t=4s

#6 2020-09-27 23:40:29

PeterJ

I have no interest in arguing with you Robert369, I just asked a simple question and I have given you starting information above. I suggest that you approach issues with a more open mind and be less condescending toward others.
"All stars nova on the clock cycle"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2SolQPKlag

#7 2020-09-28 05:24:32

pwnzusauce

PeterJ wrote:

I would like to ask Swaruu what she knows or can get information on, regarding the coming cataclysmic event on Earth due in October 2046 which will ostensibly wipe out all life on the planet.

Do you still believe this "the world will end on the 1st of the month" meme?
Where were you in the year 2000? 2012? And all the other claims in between?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_d … tic_events

#8 2020-09-28 06:32:00

PeterJ

I do not believe anything, I understand. There is a big difference, understanding comes from research, knowledge and critical thinking resulting in wisdom. I have been doing this for more than 25 years.

#9 2020-09-28 06:34:42

PeterJ

Explanation of the 12068 clock cycle is below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCrczGaUv0Y

It results in global extinction and ice ages.

#10 2020-09-28 06:38:52

PeterJ

pwnzusauce.  Apocalypic events and the god of religions are not what you think they are. Have a look at the work of George Kavassilas.
https://www.ourjourneyhome.earth/

You will find more information there.

#11 2020-09-28 06:52:42

mitkobs

Others are seeing in 2036-2037 the harvesting of souls for higher dimension happening. But nothing can be predicted really, no year, no date. Such predictions if accepted and believed by large number of people may turn the collective timeline. And any other powerful beliefs that can reach and influence mass human consciousness.

#12 2020-09-28 07:40:29

PeterJ

mitkobs In this age we are now in try not to assume anything. Your prior beliefs and the education you have received have been based on lies and deceit. The only way forward is to realise that you are a free and sovereign spirit and pretty much in charge of your own destiny. Even this life experience is just a transitory stage. I have given you information above to start with. As I have said also, do your own research and come to your conclusions from there. This takes time and critical thinking and the current way of life on this planet for most people is directed at taking away your precious time by diverting it to trivialities and thereby controlling you. Only you can free your spirit.

#13 2020-09-28 08:54:17

mitkobs

PeterJ wrote:

mitkobs In this age we are now in try not to assume anything. Your prior beliefs and the education you have received have been based on lies and deceit. The only way forward is to realise that you are a free and sovereign spirit and pretty much in charge of your own destiny. Even this life experience is just a transitory stage. I have given you information above to start with. As I have said also, do your own research and come to your conclusions from there. This takes time and critical thinking and the current way of life on this planet for most people is directed at taking away your precious time by diverting it to trivialities and thereby controlling you. Only you can free your spirit.

It does not matter to me any of such information - prediction of future, events, extraction of souls, ascensions. I am the creator of my own reality, for me all happens how I want to happen. Others are free to make their own mind and create their own reality.

#14 2020-09-28 09:27:42

PeterJ

mitkobs Fair enough. I did not post the question to enter into a discussion.  I posted a question for Swaruu. I would appreciate it, if it could be passed on to Gosia so that I can get a direct answer.

#15 2020-09-28 09:49:14

mitkobs

Swaruu is talked a lot about timelines and the future for the planet is not set in stone, it depends on the state of the collective consciousness. No one want to experience big deadly cataclysmic events but people can be manipulated by the c*bal with fear programming and to create such disasters, it is happening all the time. All the weather anomalies for example are result of people's consciousness. That is my take on your question if you want to know it.

#16 2020-09-28 11:07:37

PeterJ

No offence to you but no I don't. I only deal in facts. That is why I posted what I did above, but it appears to have been a waste of my time.

#17 2020-09-28 11:43:31

Robert369

PeterJ wrote:

No offence to you but no I don't. I only deal in facts. That is why I posted what I did above, but it appears to have been a waste of my time.

Those "facts" (referring to your linked video) are speculations and interpretations only though just like almost everything in our fake-science, it's not like any of those "scientists" have been in the past to observe things.

So, please don't try to convince anyone of your view, each one is entitled to their own, as long as they are polite enough about it.

This is even more important in this location where people can learn that everyone creates their own reality and multiple truths can co-exist.

#18 2020-10-01 10:16:03

PeterJ wrote:

greetings Peter,

2046 i'll be in the spirit world as i'll most likely be dead by then.

but i would like to see any major major cataclysmic event happen that will wipe out most of earth's inhabitants in a very quick manner, not a long and drawn out suffering event.

cataclysim is a great thing that will solve earth's sht in short order.

i hope the cataclysm comes tomorrow or very soon.

best medication for the sht earth.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:50:31)

#19 2020-10-02 02:30:51

PeterJ

Hello to you Dr Enoch. You have an interesting philosophy, similar to mine really. I will be long gone too, not really interested in hanging around here to get old and decrepit. I have my departure lounge ready to be put into action thanks to Philip Nitschke. The evidence is there for anyone to access, but unfortunately for most humans on this planet, including some I have encountered in this forum, they are locked into their "beliefs" and unable or unwilling to seek the beyond. Pretty much they have been mind controlled by the system, so it will be interesting to see how it plays out over the next couple of years as Agenda 2030 and the NWO marches well and truly into peoples lives. I wonder how many more will wake up to the lies and deception before it is too late for them.
I posed this question because I have accepted that Yasi Swaruu is real and who she says she is. I expect an answer on this basis, but have not received an acceptable response so far. Just a lot of diatribe!
Take care of yourself and good wishes to you.

Last edited by PeterJ (2020-10-02 06:33:32)

#20 2020-10-02 19:59:51

PeterJ wrote:

Take care of yourself and good wishes to you.

and best wishes to you too and take care of yourself too.

thanks

#21 2020-10-05 18:48:45

MartaSantos

Dr Enoch Metatron wrote:

i hope the cataclysm comes tomorrow or very soon.

best medication for the sht earth.

May the best medication be letting the Earth evolving and balancing by herself, don't you think so?

Why do you need a cataclysm?
Furthermore, why do you need a cataclysm TOMORROW??
If you wanna die, you can die alone.
You don't need to carry a whole planet with you for having the experience.

Life on Earth was always a suffering event, plagued of disease and hardships.

I wish this could change and all the people really enjoy a worth-living experience full of joy, and not this sh*t.
I don't see a cataclysm necessary, we're all gonna die in some moment. People is always being born and dying.

The Circle of Life.

Soon or later, everything comes back to you.

#22 2020-10-07 21:06:34

MartaSantos wrote:

May the best medication be letting the Earth evolving and balancing by herself, don't you think so?

what do you mean when you say "letting the earth evolving and balancing herself" ?
please elaborate how earth can do this, i don't understand ?

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-10-07 21:10:15)

#23 2020-10-07 23:33:22

Robert369

Gaia is a highly conscious 5D being that currently is oppressed just like humans are within the 3D Matrix. From what I understood, luckily she's back at 5D already, so it is "only" us humans who need to follow suit and then disable the 3D Matrix.

#24 2020-10-08 08:04:01

Robert369 wrote:

Gaia is a highly conscious 5D being that currently is oppressed just like humans are within the 3D Matrix. From what I understood, luckily she's back at 5D already, so it is "only" us humans who need to follow suit and then disable the 3D Matrix.

ah interesting assessment.

cosmic agency said that the matrix frequency only penetrates a certain amount into the earth's crust so there still is 5D frequency inside gaia.

so maybe the beings living inside the earth can team up with us surface creatures and create a pincer frequency hook up from surface to within the earth and visa versa.

Maybe We need to contact the inner earth beings for some help in raising the frequency as all help is welcome.

What do you think about this Robert ?

picture below is not necessarily accurate data. it is from data collected but not necessarily all verified

FluxBB bbcode test

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:49:27)

Board footer