You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-11 23:05:18

Happy

What Are Wars? All Humanity Should Know This - Athena Swaruu

From the blurb:

"Very important video about the wars in general, and what they are from the more expanded vision. Something all humans should and must know."

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2022-03-12 04:20:38

Cocreatr

Re: What Are Wars? All Humanity Should Know This - Athena Swaruu

Thank you, some 550 views shown as it ended. Athena confirmed my understanding of how to cause sustained conflict. Surprised by the real reason and final rationale.  Looking forward to transcript.

Edit: leaves open the reason why humans are not able to control their own mind? Yes, this is a question to Athena. Will also check transcripts to learn more about why.

Last edited by Cocreatr (2022-03-12 04:23:53)

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#3 2022-03-12 04:39:04

Happy

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

[...] more blaming humans when its been said before that its not entirely their fault for what's going on on the planet;

Now I'm curious, Seeker_Ivy... I didn't perceive any blame in this video. How did you get to that conclusion?

...hmm.... perhaps we use different definitions of "blame" in this...

#4 2022-03-12 04:57:19

Happy

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

She clearly said it, all of these world problems are human aggressors due to them being unable to control their mind.

Happy wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

[...] more blaming humans when its been said before that its not entirely their fault for what's going on on the planet;

Now I'm curious, Seeker_Ivy... I didn't perceive any blame in this video. How did you get to that conclusion?

I think you seek for your own polarity in this. - a reason for defense. The same logic is a foundation for the victim mentality in general.

There is another interpretation of what was given, which I don't think you actually see (given the above): Anyone of a clear mind, and respectively developed skills can avoid any conflict coming to them. But does that put the "blame" on those who haven't achieved it?

The video is an inspiration for those who seek for an entry into the skills and development needed for millennia. But you find it "blaming" you? That's... somewhat odd...

#5 2022-03-12 05:31:32

Happy

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

The Lyrians were far more advanced and had control over their mind than any human on Earth, yet the real reptilians still decimated them and sent them scattering across the universe; how come they weren't able to avoid that conflict?

Then you also know that the Lyrians had not prepared their world technologically for any invasion. So they adopted a strategy of survival. Sun Tzu: "Don't enter a battle you are sure to loose."

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

And I didn't take it as blaming me personally, but it left out the many real beings which are here and off planet which are controlling events on this planet that did not come from humanity's lack of control over their mind.

To my reckoning, what was focused on/mentioned in the video was "loosh" harvesters. These are lower 4D beings controlled by something that goes very high up in the Federation, and which needs to be resolved. You wanted a video with a different focus, and you say it. That's ok. But to say anything was "lumped" here, is a projection I wonder where's coming from. Your interpretation - that's fine. Not mine.

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

[...] hence my observation that it blamed humans across the board as the problems here being their fault i.e if they had control over their minds then Earth would have no problems, which I doubt is entirely true as there are plenty of problems in 5D where beings there have control over their minds.

You know... your critique is based on a giant "as if." Whenever "as if" is used as a mirror in communication, any perspective that is reflected by that mirror will distort reality.

#6 2022-03-12 06:08:51

Cocreatr

Throughout watching the video for the first time, I did not feel reminded about real reptilians or such aggressors. Around 22:22,  I understand “those who benefit from all this human suffering … cannot exist on their own because they are egregors of human creation.”  We can interpret that as saying we are causing this, unconsciously as may be, and take it as blame. Then what? We can also choose to take it as an invitation to learn about how on Earth this works and make it more conscious. Is this a chance after all these years for us to find ways to cease that unwanted part of our collective creation?

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#7 2022-03-12 12:06:20

Gosia
Administrator

I think you totally missed the last paragraph of the video even though I even put the text on the screen: "At the same time keeping in mind that humanity as such, as a race seen as souls with connection to Source, is not really just one race but a whole soup of "souls" (without religious connotation) of extraterrestrial origin." Humans - EXTRATERRESTRIALS.

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Great video, more blaming humans when its been said before that its not entirely their fault for what's going on on the planet; since when did humans create the tall grays (supposedly those were made by reptilians long before they reached Earth), when did humans create the Malakak? When did humans create the Council of Saturn that's just a cover for Orion reptilians that have even seemed to control large parts of the Federation. When did humans create the ancient AI and the negative black goo, something that doesn't originate from this planet either. So there are beings with conflicting interests to humans (often called negative) that DO impact the events here and that came from Source, not from human fears and energy i.e they won't vanish even if humans stop being afraid and control their mind. Overall this video clarified very little but put a lot of blame on humans, 'bad humans, all of this is your fault.'

Thanks Athena hmm

Happy wrote:

From the blurb:

"Very important video about the wars in general, and what they are from the more expanded vision. Something all humans should and must know."

#8 2022-03-12 12:10:56

Gosia
Administrator

No, the Lyrians who were "invaded" by the Reptilian forces at the time, did NOT have the complete control of their minds, that´s why it happened. They acknowledge it and Yazhi said many times that that too was a reflection of their innermost fears. Nothing to deny or fight against or get defensive about.

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

The Lyrians were far more advanced and had control over their mind than any human on Earth, yet the real reptilians still decimated them and sent them scattering across the universe; how come they weren't able to avoid that conflict? And I didn't take it as blaming me personally, but it left out the many real beings which are here and off planet which are controlling events on this planet that did not come from humanity's lack of control over their mind. This video would've been more balanced if it also recognized the threats which come from Source as individual beings not tied to humanity's manifestation, but it lumped them all together as human aggressors; hence my observation that it blamed humans across the board as the problems here being their fault i.e if they had control over their minds then Earth would have no problems, which I doubt is true as there are plenty of problems in 5D where beings there have control over their minds. I'm curious to know how the GF plans on getting over the ancient AI and black goo with mind alone.

Happy wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

She clearly said it, all of these world problems are human aggressors due to them being unable to control their mind.

I think you seek for your own polarity in this. - a reason for defense. The same logic is a foundation for the victim mentality in general.

There is another interpretation of what was given, which I don't think you actually see (given the above): Anyone of a clear mind, and respectively developed skills can avoid any conflict coming to them. But does that put the "blame" on those who haven't achieved it?

The video is an inspiration for those who seek for an entry into the skills and development needed for millennia. But you find it "blaming" you? That's... somewhat odd...

#9 2022-03-12 13:01:07

Robert369

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Right, and this is not blame but pure truth without which's acceptance no chance is possible.

• Do you see any ETs fighting on our planet ? No, it is Humans willingly doing the job.

• Are these people mind-controlled ? Sure, but one has to willingly accept mind-control to make it work.

• We know that mind>matter, or in this context that consciousness beats everything else. Yet the all-powerful people gave in to allowing others to lower their frequency and mind-control them to do obnoxious things.

• People are self-responsible no matter if they accept this responsibility or not, meaning that a soldier who kills another cannot put the blame on his "boss" after willingly having agreed to serve this boss.

So, while it sounds harsh in today's planetary condition, the by many undesired truth remains: Everyone is responsible for one's actions at all times, and there are no excuses. Because everyone can at any time decide differently - even if past decisions (e.g. to live in the Cabal systems) make this decision harder than it would have been if acting responsible firstly.

Of course, none of the above helps those who are irresponsible, nor does it help the planet against their servitude against Humanity, because they are beyond awakening or reason. Which is why the current approach of "raising the planetary frequency" is a useful method to "clean up the planet".

Yet, for the ones who still can think for themselves "at least a little", there's no excuse to actively support the Cabals, which already begins by working for nasty corporations and ends up with paying taxes, because we have the power.

An example: If everyone on our planet wouldn't pay taxes for only three months and stopped working for any and all cabalistic organization, their whole system would be bankrupt and inoperable, after which we could simply take over. Sadly, there's no such global unity among Humans...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#10 2022-03-12 17:52:13

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Happy wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

It's true. And no one said it's easy to control one's mind in this environment. I didn't see blame at all, just an honest assessment of what is occurring.

The road appears when you need it.

#11 2022-03-12 21:16:19

Robert369

Vanessa wrote:

And what do you expect? You know that questioning Taygetan integrity is not allowed here. It is one of the rules for which you get banned.

Those are quite big - and copied - words for an alleged "new" user that got created right after a certain ban, just to start mass posting right away, no matter the content.

Yet, since you obviously knew all this "unfair forum handling" before your yesterday's (seemingly repeated) account creation, why did you register at all then ? I can only assume that you must be a secret masochist that enjoys this, as the intelligent reaction would be to not sign up at all...

Vanessa wrote:

I consider the concept of us manifesting all the nightmares as false.
This is augmented false reality.

As for this: Yes, it is seemingly "false" within the AI controlled Matrix, as low frequency people just like Regressives and unreal people lack any real manifestation power, so that the 3D Matrix AI and the Earth+Space Cabals take control instead.

Manifestation beyond what the 3D Matrix AI wants only is reachable unless one enables oneself to it.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-12 21:57:44)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#12 2022-03-12 21:32:19

Robert369

Vanessa wrote:

Reported to Gosia. Instant false insultive assumptions and accusations.

Thank you for bringing yourself to her attention. wink

#13 2022-03-12 21:56:32

Happy

Vanessa wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Oh what a lovely group this is, if one dares to offer another perspective that comes across as criticizing any of the Taygetans or Swaruunians; their entire fan base and messenger too jumps to their defense and attacks me. Well, if my perspective wasn't understood by anyone then that's fine, I'll keep them to myself and only make posts when they are in support since anything outside of that is not accepted here. At least everyone is such a tight group, almost like a word that if I said it that too would get me attacked. Anyway, just forget what I said, I'll just say nothing from now on.

And what do you expect? You know that questioning Taygetan integrity is not allowed here. It is one of the rules for which you get banned.

You know very well what my signature means, Vanessa. And as you manage to trespass upon the moderator's function in this, I'm actually generous when I give you one - 1 - warning.

#14 2022-03-12 22:28:08

Happy

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Oh what a lovely group this is, if one dares to offer another perspective that comes across as criticizing any of the Taygetans or Swaruunians; their entire fan base and messenger too jumps to their defense and attacks me.

What you submitted in your first post here (which now has been deleted) was actually understood as a quite serious attack in itself, Seeker_Ivy. Now, I suspect your own understanding is rooted in clouded empathy for our genuine and caring human fellowship, so I can also see your stance as having the potential for clarification.

But I'll be square with you here. You specifically used the term "blame," which is globally associated with "guilt" - a judicial term leading to justify collective sanctions when verified. If a generalized accusation like that is perceived by an individual (such as yourself, but anyone really) to explain his/her inadequacy to solve the world's problems, this can be understood as a dismissal of the human potential. When you communicate "Swaruu blaming humanity" for the situation on Earth - which we all know has its roots in galactic proceedings, this stance cannot be allowed to stand unchallenged. Hence the massive response you've got.

Nowhere in Cosmic Agency's material is it found that the Swaruunians or Taygetans are blaming anyone. When somebody is proven destructive (read: evil and regressive) villains or sabotaging the human self-mastery - sought for to enable control of our own situation, we're always encouraged to inform and enable ourselves to get a grip on the situation.

#15 2022-03-13 11:26:16

Gosia
Administrator

I dont think anyone attacked you, just responded with what THEY in turn think.

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

Oh what a lovely group this is, if one dares to offer another perspective that comes across as criticizing any of the Taygetans or Swaruunians; their entire fan base and messenger too jumps to their defense and attacks me. Well, if my perspective wasn't understood by anyone then that's fine, I'll keep them to myself and only make posts when they are in support since anything outside of that is not accepted here. At least everyone is such a tight group, almost like a word that if I said it that too would get me attacked. Anyway, just forget what I said, I'll just say nothing from now on.

#16 2022-03-13 11:28:35

Gosia
Administrator

That´s right. It´s not allowed. Beef?

Vanessa wrote:
Seeker_Ivy wrote:

#17 2022-03-13 19:40:57

07wideeyes

I found this to be a high-quality video indeed! Truths communicated with such clarity and confidence are difficult to find elsewhere. I shall recommend this to people regardless of what they may or not believe about Taygetans and Swaruunians! Very important.

It seems to me that Athena is merely communicating what she sees as taking place, no more, no less. No guilt, blame, etc involved. Nothing. It's actually close to a foundational notion in some Buddhist traditions at least. 'All phenomena arise in dependence on conditions. Remove those conditions, and the phenomena cease to exist'. Thus, egregors arise in dependence upon focussed collective fear. Remove that focussed collective fear and .... like a magic trick the egregors disappear.

Any species whose collective mind is mired in heavy-duty unconscious duality will be prone to manifesting egregors and negative tulpas. Duality means absence of wholeness, lack of integration of the totality, to use slightly Jungian terminology. A mind which experiences itself as incomplete will look outside itself to find that completeness. While this process is unconscious, it will give rise again and again and again to shadow projections, which become super-dangerous if collective (eg evil Trump, evil Putin), and to egregors. So the solution - the only solution, in the end - is expanding consciousness to incorporate all as 'me', thereby moving beyond the erroneous perception of a separate and dualistic world altogether.       

Although the language is different, and the 'path' (take this word metaphorically only, please) to a degree different also, what I have written effects strong resonance with CharcoTranquilo's new topic from today on 'the war being in the mind' which I was happy indeed to read. Thank you for that.

#18 2022-03-15 01:20:35

pete

07wideeyes wrote:

I found this to be a high-quality video indeed! Truths communicated with such clarity and confidence are difficult to find elsewhere. I shall recommend this to people regardless of what they may or not believe about Taygetans and Swaruunians! Very important.

With respect, I disagree.

No matter how our predicament is explained, or by who, the fact remains that from the perspective down here, we are getting exploited, raped, killed and genocided. The fact also remains that the Taygetans, Urmah or any other GF race up there could come in militarily and essentially end the entire Earth cabal system and the ensuing genocide in a matter of days.

For whatever reasons though, none of the races up there are choosing to do so. Instead, they are choosing to give us their opinions as to why the genocide is happening (Taygetans - “it’s the cabal, your own tulpas, bad GF, etc”. Others - “it's your frequency, you need more love and light, you are in soul school, etc”).

If you see a girl getting raped in a dark alley though, what do you do? Go up to her, keep a safe distance, give her your opinion that she shouldn’t have been wearing that short skirt, and then let the rape continue while you stand by?

Apologies for a graphic analogy, but from the perspective down here I’d say that every single being up there standing by while the genocide is happening is complicit and bound to pay.

Quite simply, I don’t need the Taygetans or any other race up there to give me their opinions about why the genocide is happening. I need them to come in and stop the genocide. That’s it. If I then have any interest in hearing their opinions about why the genocide was happening, I would ask for it. At this point though, I’m not asking for an opinion. I’m asking them to come in and stop to the genocide.

And that’s without even getting into the whole issue of who is to blame for all this. Sure, you can blame it on us and our tulpas, but you could equally blame it on Taygetans and all the other local GF enforcers who blew up Tiamat, set up the quarantine on Earth, let it be hacked, and then pretty much just let it deteriorate for centuries.

Taygetans seem to be saying that they are no longer the local GF enforcers. Prove it. Do something that would actually stop the genocide and not finish with the majority of the population culled.

#19 2022-03-15 03:54:54

Happy

pete wrote:

"The fact also remains that the Taygetans, Urmah or any other GF race up there could come in militarily and essentially end the entire Earth cabal system and the ensuing genocide in a matter of days. "

- and it would change nothing at all. In the next political election, we would vote for the some opportunist power-grabber that will put us in a similar situation. We so "dearly wish" ET's could save us, but who are enabled by your "Saviors", you think?

pete wrote:

"If you see a girl getting raped in a dark alley though, what do you do? Go up to her, keep a safe distance, give her your opinion that she shouldn’t have been wearing that short skirt, and then let the rape continue while you stand by?"

As an individual, if you can change the situation, then you engage according to your standards - your sense of right and wrong. It's really that simple. People in the tribunes on Rome's Circus (or was it Colosseum, I couldn't find the reference at the moment), who laughed when victims were torn apart by lions in the arena, are still having their incarnations affected due to it.

pete wrote:

"Quite simply, I don’t need the Taygetans or any other race up there to give me their opinions about why the genocide is happening."

You're free to find a forum that suits you better. Please!

pete wrote:

"Sure, you can blame it on us and our tulpas, but you could equally blame it on Taygetans and all the other local GF enforcers who blew up Tiamat, set up the quarantine on Earth, let it be hacked, and then pretty much just let it deteriorate for centuries."

I'll give you a week to reflect somewhat deeper on this matter. And please read the rest of this thread, too, as it gives some nuance to your perspective here, and why you got a week.

#20 2022-03-16 21:44:48

Breakingfree

I know that people create thought forms that can have bad influence. But are there not also other forms like the IDs that wreck havoc on pples mind?
Pple have responsibility but at the same time when with heavy manipulation, its like chicken or egg situation. I do think its refreshing thought that this thing got brought up here. Have been thinking about if this would be brought up a few times, so great that it did.

#21 2022-03-17 06:44:38

Edith_S

https://odysee.com/@alltheworldsastage:0/Ukraine-Russia-War-Hoax-Trick-Don't-Be-Fooled:d

and just an example of distorted information - using an old video clip manipulated to suit their agenda.

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#22 2022-03-17 09:43:23

Edith_S

No-fly zone wrote:
Edith_S wrote:

https://odysee.com/@alltheworldsastage:0/Ukraine-Russia-War-Hoax-Trick-Don't-Be-Fooled:d

and just an example of distorted information - using an old video clip manipulated to suit their agenda.

No video under that link. But I believe this happens. As Swaruu said, this is common for both sides to disinform as part of the war to influence target groups. We have to look at real evidence like testimony and videos from the refugees. Or videos from drones showing civil buildings being bombarded. I think today there is no doubt Russian army does that.
The question is if nogfly zone was deployed at least over the humanitarian routes if Russians would dare to breach it and what it would lead to.

SORRY, YOU ARE RIGHT...I THINK IT WAS REMOVED.

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#23 2022-03-17 11:15:15

mitkobs

This azov paramilitary are khazari j*ws trained and conditioned like nazis to do violence, to be like killing robots. They are taken in the organisation from childhood to break them easily.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-03-17 11:16:04)

#24 2022-03-17 13:46:24

Cocreatr

“ The Great Reset globalists are playing 'BOTH SIDES' of the Ukraine conflict. This is reality. It’s very important to understand and accept this fact otherwise you will not be able to grasp the events that happen next.”

https://twitter.com/sikhfortruth/status … 84866?s=21

#25 2022-03-17 15:36:46

Robert369

I'd like to outline that seemingly everyone agrees that the Ukraine war is merely a distraction, yet I see lots of people giving in to it and following many of the pointless theater details even in this place where this being theater is well-known ?

I suggest to switch focus on inner work and self-empowerment, as otherwise you play the enemy's game as they wish us to do it.

Board footer