You are not logged in.

#26 2022-03-17 19:29:58

07wideeyes

Re: What Are Wars? All Humanity Should Know This - Athena Swaruu

I agree with you that obsessing about the Ukraine thing is worse than fruitless, Robert369. However, I do not perceive personally that happening here. As yet, anyway....

Different people get along with differing levels of exposure to 'news', be it more-or-less true or fake. There have been times when I have simply closed the door to all that stuff, since attention has needed to be focussed more exclusively on the 'inner work'. Nowadays, I can allow a rationed amount in without it having a detrimental effect. Some people are more robust than others in this respect; in fact the 'inner work' can be fortified by the confidence borne from knowing how the 'outer world' is working. I think each person has to judge for themselves. If they are getting it seriously wrong, and low frequency energies are regularly spilling out onto the forum, they will be told somehow or other....!

#27 2022-03-26 08:14:58

pete

Sorry for the late response, Happy wink

Happy wrote:
pete wrote:

"The fact also remains that the Taygetans, Urmah or any other GF race up there could come in militarily and essentially end the entire Earth cabal system and the ensuing genocide in a matter of days. "

- and it would change nothing at all.

Assuming the ET’s could militarily take out the cabal and MSM, the most obvious difference would be immediate prevention of millions of further papayas, the associated deaths and the suffering that comes with the death of millions. So, that’s definitely not “nothing at all”, or at least not in my book.

Happy wrote:

In the next political election, we would vote for the some opportunist power-grabber that will put us in a similar situation. We so "dearly wish" ET's could save us, but who are enabled by your "Saviors", you think?

Yes, that would be likely, if we wanted ET’s to save us. Personally though, I want ET's to clean up their mess - Tiamat was their mess, as well as the ensuing destruction, the ongoing quarantine failure, and now ET technology in papayas, ET-controlled cabal, ET tech leaked to governments, etc.

To illustrate, let’s say I break into your house, make a mess, abuse you, and let in other associates of mine to make a mess and abuse you. Now, you could believe in response that I am your tulpa, your karma, that you deserved it all, etc. However, the fact would still remain that I committed those crimes, no matter what you happen to believe or how you rationalise the situation.

A responsible action on my part would then be to clean up the mess, kick out my associates, offer reparation to you, and whatever else my conscience dictates in order to remedy the situation. And yet, I don’t see any of the ET’s trying to act responsibly and remedy the situation on Earth - judging at least by more papayas, more propaganda, more wars, more toxicity, more deaths, etc.

Happy wrote:

As an individual, if you can change the situation, then you engage according to your standards - your sense of right and wrong. It's really that simple. People in the tribunes on Rome's Circus (or was it Colosseum, I couldn't find the reference at the moment), who laughed when victims were torn apart by lions in the arena, are still having their incarnations affected due to it.

The analogy/question was rhetorical in order to illustrate that ET races which currently have the military power to end ET-controlled cabal and associated atrocities (e.g. Taygetans, Urmah, Arcturians, Andromedans, etc) but are choosing instead to stand by and observe while the cull and the reset happen.

Happy wrote:
pete wrote:

"Quite simply, I don’t need the Taygetans or any other race up there to give me their opinions about why the genocide is happening."

You're free to find a forum that suits you better. Please!

Perhaps you thought I was making a value judgment about Taygetans and their info. I wasn’t. I was trying to communicate my sincere needs to all ET’s as clearly and as literally as I could. I can paraphrase, if that could make things clearer: “Whatever you (ET’s) are telling us is not actually helping because the death toll is increasing, not decreasing. So, it is time to act, because that's the only thing that could actually stop the death toll and the reset.”

Or in not so many words: “Clean up your mess!”

Happy wrote:
pete wrote:

"Sure, you can blame it on us and our tulpas, but you could equally blame it on Taygetans and all the other local GF enforcers who blew up Tiamat, set up the quarantine on Earth, let it be hacked, and then pretty much just let it deteriorate for centuries."

I'll give you a week to reflect somewhat deeper on this matter. And please read the rest of this thread, too, as it gives some nuance to your perspective here, and why you got a week.

My assumption was that if ET’s are allowed to tell us what they think about us and our actions, we are also allowed to tell them what we think about them and their actions (or in this case - inactions).

In regards to Taygetans specifically, I like them a bit more lately - they are no longer following GF blindly, or so it seems. I like Swaruus even more - Swaruu 9 literally became a different species in order to get out of GF. However, the fact remains that Taygetans have been GF enforcers for a long time, which means they bear responsibility for the crimes on Earth. Yes, getting out of GF is a good start. Speaking out is also good. However, those things in no way exonerate them or take away the responsibility for all the GF crimes they’ve been a part to until very recently.

It also now seems that they resigned to the cull and the reset going ahead, which in my eyes makes them a participant to the reset (no matter how unwilling). Or in other words, they are just talking us to our deaths at this point really… So, I would say to the Taygetans (and Urmah and all others who stand by and watch) - act now against the reset, or bear responsibility for all the suffering that's coming.

Apologies if saying things like that is not allowed here, so if you have to ban me, don’t feel too bad about it, we all have to do what seems right in the end. And in case I can’t post after this - my very best wishes to you all.

#28 2022-03-26 12:21:10

Cocreatr

Swaruu Minerva (11): There is only good and it is only defined by evil as a concept from the point of view of beings who need it. Above, there is no more need for this duality.
Gosia: We have to want to be in these lower planes for something then... because we are still within good and evil. Why do we still need it? This self-definition of good versus evil? To fight against evil. Why does it define us? What if I no longer want to be defined by something like that?
Swaruu Minerva (11): You are within good and evil, because you have attachments to needing to explain things with those concepts. They are not necessary for everyone. Gosia: That is what I mean. Why do we still have this need?
Swaruu Minerva (11): Because of attachments to what defines you. What you think defines you as an individual person is threatened by what you feel is going on around you.
Robert: I don't know what those attachments might be.
Gosia: That's what I mean. How do we let go of these attachments of what defines us?
Swaruu Minerva (11): Overcoming the Ego.
Gosia: Robert, attachments to the idea that we are liberators of the worlds against the dark ones, for example. Attachments to the ideas that we fight for justice. Etc.
Okay. But if you overcome the Ego, is there anything left that defines you? Because the Ego is just what defined you. Your self-identity. If you let go of ego, you are already Source itself, or almost.
Swaruu Minerva (11): You will no longer be you. You will be defined by other things. But you will be more expanded.
And how? By letting go, not needing to defend who you are. And that does not bring about your destruction, but defines you even more but with a more expanded set of qualities that allow you to live in a more expanded density-world, which is your self-reflection. You let go of your attachments to what defines who you are, and you expand, and with it what you call your life experience.

More: https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/spir … ome-aboard

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Board footer