You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-17 18:46:45

PinkChopper

THIS IS FREAKY! ~ Technological Deceit Being Used!

I've gone over this video extensively before choosing to share because it is so far fetched that our “human minds” are not really prepared for taking this type of thing in as something “Real” yet I assure you, the footage is as “Real” as it gets!  Rather or not the “Beings” I'm sharing in this video are “Real” is another question but I wanted to share with you guys because it's another angle of deception for your learning pleasure. ~hee hee~ 

Also, although I mention Quetzalcoatl as a suggestion in the video, I'm totally aware of what that term actually means or the “what” behind it.  The reason I state the topic is due to the TECHNOLOGICAL DECEIT (or surveillance) which maybe in attempt at my expense, hoping I'd run with it out of FEAR, which I'm of course presenting in the video as quite the opposite ~ “Oh How cute ~ A shape shifting serpent headed bird” ~hee hee~

Yep, you read that correctly!  It's exactly what appears on this video and I find it quite interesting how right at the same time I was considering uploading this footage, I 'just so happened to run across' someone on “GAIA TV's Cosmic Disclosure” describing the technologies used by some of the beings which cameras can pick up on although our “human minds” see something different. (Can you say: Matrix Anyone? ~hee hee~)  I pieced a portion of that interview on the end of the video which you can see here: 

https://youtu.be/jTHS4EBL714

#2 2022-03-17 20:04:53

Happy

Re: THIS IS FREAKY! ~ Technological Deceit Being Used!

PinkChopper wrote:

I've gone over this video extensively before choosing to share because it is so far fetched that our “human minds” are not really prepared for taking this type of thing in as something “Real” yet I assure you, the footage is as “Real” as it gets!  Rather or not the “Beings” I'm sharing in this video are “Real” is another question but I wanted to share with you guys because it's another angle of deception for your learning pleasure. ~hee hee~ 

Also, although I mention Quetzalcoatl as a suggestion in the video, I'm totally aware of what that term actually means or the “what” behind it.  The reason I state the topic is due to the TECHNOLOGICAL DECEIT (or surveillance) which maybe in attempt at my expense, hoping I'd run with it out of FEAR, which I'm of course presenting in the video as quite the opposite ~ “Oh How cute ~ A shape shifting serpent headed bird” ~hee hee~

Yep, you read that correctly!  It's exactly what appears on this video and I find it quite interesting how right at the same time I was considering uploading this footage, I 'just so happened to run across' someone on “GAIA TV's Cosmic Disclosure” describing the technologies used by some of the beings which cameras can pick up on although our “human minds” see something different. (Can you say: Matrix Anyone? ~hee hee~)  I pieced a portion of that interview on the end of the video which you can see here: 

https://youtu.be/jTHS4EBL714

It's evident that even in prehistoric times mind-control and wars of narratives were prevalent. The South-/Latin-American lore may have had a good start, but a subversion of it must have taken place somehow. Quetzalcoatl has been mentioned in the Cosmic Agency's material (please search for it in the search engine), but the "public myths" are mingled with worship, cultural perversions, and entities switching "sides." Maybe we'll get some clarity of it all someday.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Board footer