You are not logged in.

#676 2022-03-17 20:39:53

Tyndlar

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Chest infections and pneumonia have just been re named it seems.

All the same symptoms but with a new label..

I’ve known chest infections to be scary, they can also kill and it is very dangerous having pneumonia. I’ve had the experience so coughing up blood suddenly and randomly, feeling like I’m going to die even when waking up one morning even after feeling fine the next day, many years ago.

Also chest infection once I was fine and randomly fainted in the street all of a sudden and found I had a very bad chest infection, then I couldn’t stand without fainting for weeks, not enough oxygen for me. Years ago too, way before this even when I had no symptoms at all before and these suddenly occurred. Or waking up one morning and the room spinning, feeling sick, before this pandemic, it’s scary and dangerous when it is bad, yes even gasping for breath happens too with pneumonia, your lungs are being damaged and unable to work properly and will leave scarring that will never heal and make it easier for more infections.

Smoking doesn’t help either that scarrs your lungs and opens them up to infections like this.

Alcohol too… don’t use the nose swabs, you need to see them horrible things inside of them which I have, you would never touch them then..

Also masks are a nice breeding ground for bacteria and you’re breathing it back in.

Stress I find makes it easier for us to get chest infections, I myself only had these when I was depressed and under extreme emotional stress, this is true for everyone.

#677 2022-03-18 03:48:24

Happy

clwpb wrote:

Hi, unfortunately I received the Covid vaccine prior to being awakened and having all of this knowledge. Is there no hope for me?

Never say never, as they say. smile Listen to Dr. Lee Merritt's interview of Dr. Carrie Madej from two days ago. Around the end there (approx. 40 mins --> ), they touch upon it...

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#678 2022-03-18 07:33:13

Tyndlar

N-acetylcysteine 600 mg is supposed to be good in boosting the immune system to overcome the dampening effect of graphene oxide does in the body.

I read somewhere that graphene oxide in v people seems to reduce the immune system, I just take it because of all my problems at the moment, not vaccinated tho. There has been studies about it. No harm in taking it.

#679 2022-03-18 08:44:13

07wideeyes

Tyndlar wrote:

N-acetylcysteine 600 mg is supposed to be good in boosting the immune system to overcome the dampening effect of graphene oxide does in the body.

I read somewhere that graphene oxide in v people seems to reduce the immune system, I just take it because of all my problems at the moment, not vaccinated tho. There has been studies about it. No harm in taking it.

I came across mention of this N-.... cysteine substance (which I had never heard of before) in an article on a totally different topic yesterday. Take this synchronicity as a sign....

#680 2022-03-18 10:47:31

Cocreatr

In 2020-04, Medcram.com published  Coronavirus Update 59: Dr. Roger Seheult's Daily Regimen (Vitamin D, C, Zinc, Quercetin, NAC)

https://youtu.be/NM2A2xNLWR4?t=90

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#681 2022-03-18 12:06:19

Tyndlar

07wideeyes, good, synchronicity may be a hint for you.

#682 2022-03-18 12:22:22

07wideeyes wrote:
Tyndlar wrote:

I came across mention of this N-.... cysteine substance (which I had never heard of before) in an article on a totally different topic yesterday. Take this synchronicity as a sign....

Can you please post the link to the article?

Reiki practitioner

#683 2022-03-20 07:30:34

Cocreatr

I like this way of thinking. Cannot verify, but rings true to me.

Published 2020-04-10 Message to Starseeds: Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Communication (Taygeta)

They already manipulate everything. They already have everything. They only give people what they always give them. A worldwide chaos. They couldn't have their Third World War? So they put together this nonsense. But they must always keep the population on alarm for something. That´s why the work of the Doctors here is very important. Let them understand that they are the key to helping humanity ... stop thinking about your wallets and your personal fame.

Economy. This lets call it a bug crashing the economy is silly, they will crash it or not ... on their own, with their agendas. Not for reasons that seem "out of control". The economy is portrayed as if it were a conscious and unpredictable being. It is not. It is under their total control. These psychopaths in power would NOT leave anything in the air, at random. They control everything. Whether or not the economy crashes depends on their ideas and their agendas, not on anything external or accidental. Therefore they would NOT release any real virus. Because they would NOT have any control over it. And if they do want something it is control. And they know that the media is enough.

Corroboration from another angle? Rings true to me, too.

Until 1952, virologists believed that a virus was a toxic protein or enzyme that was somehow propagated by the body and spread in a human or animal body. Medicine and real science abandoned this idea in 1951 because the alleged viruses could not be found under the electron microscope and control experiments were never performed.

It was gradually recognized that the death of cells in healthy animals, organs, and tissues produced waste products that had previously been labeled “viruses. In other words, virology had disproved itself and disbanded as a science (6).

In the year 2000, however, with the unveiling of the contradictory data of the so-called Human Genome Project (the shameful and grotesque claim that the entire human heritage was almost uncovered), it became clear that this was not possible, and that more than half of that genome had to be invented by the researchers themselves to give it some face. All ideas about genes as “carriers” of all info – and thus also info about disease – were thus totally and comprehensively refuted.
Until now, however, the common man is unaware of this. The academics involved find it very hard to admit the dubious role they themselves played in the process, given the impact of the seriously misleading developments that followed.(7) But facts are facts: the entire human genome is not sequenced, no matter what anyone might claim.

Source: https://greatreject.org/dr-stefan-lanka … are-false/

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#684 2022-03-23 09:25:25

Tyndlar

I have just found that one of my family have lizard shaped pupils. They live too far away for me to see them much but noticed on a few front facing photos, they have it is very obvious, they have big eyes anyway and very spiritually comfortable these days, not a bad person but I kind of guessed anyway…
Not showing their photo at all, but it’s a close up and very clear to see, no contact lenses. I have nothing bad against them, but I know there are hybrids who are good too…

Anyway, I will try not to intrude on this post too much..

I also found out that I have people who have been working on the papaya shots living as my neighbours recently…

I haven’t been watching the news but I feel like there is more to come, I feel like we may soon be forced into being dependant on ourselves, going back to basics under the disguise of an attack.

I’ve seen a UFO recently flying by my home and another abduction of myself.
Those who are aware and haven’t become zombified, keep your strength because I feel like as the others become more mentally unaware (the brain is being injured by the vax and every time they get the C apparently) so this could mean they may become more mentally degraded, in deeper cities it may be more noticeable I guess.

Some have been losing their instinct and intuition for years depending on if you live close to a Cabal focused area, like a capital etc… but this stuff is probably going to get worse now. This planet just starts to feel so much more alien than it has ever felt before… I want to go “home” but I can’t yet, and we all have to change ourselves to change the world, it even though is true, still feel like there could be more done to help…

Yes, if you are staying strong and thinking of positive things with calm energy then you also effect others around you too and you will see other people repeating your thoughts right back at you eventually and good manifestations. I am always amazed at how far away people seem but then they still pick up on the subject of my own thoughts and start making videos or talking about it… for example I’ve been thinking about an experience I had years ago, someone slipped me LSD when I wasn’t aware of it, and then I find people are now talking about it not just the crappy follow you adverts, but journal people repeating.

The synchronised mind we all are connected to, another example is, you see the gas station is empty, but when you turn around to go there EVERYONE suddenly is there at the same time!
Or anywhere you decide to go and you know it’s empty, you can see it, suddenly everyone else is there with you too and had decided the same thing at the exact same time as you lol

Your thoughts and feelings do effect the very reality around you.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-03-23 11:04:10)

#685 2022-03-24 08:07:49

Tyndlar wrote:

I have just found that one of my family have lizard shaped pupils. They live too far away for me to see them much but noticed on a few front facing photos, they have it is very obvious, they have big eyes anyway and very spiritually comfortable these days, not a bad person but I kind of guessed anyway…
Not showing their photo at all, but it’s a close up and very clear to see, no contact lenses. I have nothing bad against them, but I know there are hybrids who are good too…

What do you mean by "spiritually comfortable"?  As in no interest in learning about spirituality, or they are already at an advanced level that will take them through life with ease?

Tyndlar wrote:

The synchronised mind we all are connected to, another example is, you see the gas station is empty, but when you turn around to go there EVERYONE suddenly is there at the same time!
Or anywhere you decide to go and you know it’s empty, you can see it, suddenly everyone else is there with you too and had decided the same thing at the exact same time as you lol

Your thoughts and feelings do effect the very reality around you.

This reminds me of the YouTube video where Dolores Cannon speaks about "background" (unreal) people.  In the comment section you can read about people describing exactly your experience!  For me, an example could be that when I go to a supermarket (sort of in a hurry) and want to buy a specific item, then of course a staff is restocking the shelf in the exact area where the item is with a push cart and boxes around, effectively blocking my reach, when the rest of aisle is completely empty smile  Or the numerous times where someone suddenly comes in grab an item just when I am about to move my arm to reach for it.  And the item is the last one on the shelf lol.  One time there were more than 5 of the same item on the shelf, and as I was about to take one, a random person just stepped in and grabbed them all hahaha.

Last edited by *** It's me *** (2022-03-24 08:09:25)

#686 2022-03-24 19:53:18

Tyndlar

***it’s me***

I dunno why I typed it like that, I mean she has a heightened sense of spiritual awareness, always has seemed to, even more now, loves lizards too lol coincidence maybe.

Yeah I guess a lot of people may be matrix fillers, NPC like. I see a hell of a lot of them near big cities and the further south of England if you get close to London, the more there is. They are the people who have no survival instinct, they don’t look when they cross the road and seem to be like zombies mainly.

I find that going shopping, the one thing I really need there is usually none left of it! Or it’s an empty road, as soon as I want to pull out in my car, there’s a dozen cars suddenly going past when there was none for ages. It’s almost as bad as adverts following my every word these days, just getting adverts for everything I ever talked about and never searched for.

#687 2022-03-27 01:50:45

Cocreatr

More exposing the scam…

An open letter to the White House, Surgeon General Murthy, Twitter censors, Medium censors, LinkedIn censors, YouTube censors, the medical community, the mainstream media, all members of US Congress, world leaders, all public health officials anywhere in the world, all “fact checker” organizations, and members of the California legislature especially Assemblymember Evan Low and Senator Dr. Richard Pan.

Dear folks,

I know you want to stop COVID misinformation. I agree. It’s a problem.

In my view, you are the ones spreading it, not me.

Unfortunately, not everyone sees it the same way. According to CCDH, who is arguably a world authority on misinformation spreaders (they created the original Disinformation Dozen list relied on by the White House), I’m one of the worst offenders: I’m #3 on their list.

The problem I have is simple: the data clearly shows that it is the CDC and other government agencies that are spreading misinformation, not me.

In order to resolve the conflict, I’m going to make the following offer in good faith: I will happily stop spreading “misinformation” if you all would just take a few minutes to answer a few questions for me. Fair enough? Will you do that?

If not, please tell me why not since this is your only chance of convincing people like me to get the jab.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/20-q … answer?s=r

#688 2022-03-29 01:56:28

Robert369

As we know, many Cabal systems are breaking down at this time. Yet, at the same time - or rather, because of that - they are pressing harder than ever to save their hides, which includes bringing the vax chipping/nano-botting to its ultimate goal of population control and oppression.

It (in a way) is "funny" how an unelected gang of criminals imposes non-laws unto their member fake-state corporations without consent of the population. Either people oppose now or never. And the ones who do will finally be forced to live outside of the Cabal systems, as was announced already long ago - also now or never.

See the message below from CA Telegram blurb for discernment.

**Doug**, [29.03.22 03:42]
MANDATORY VACCINATION FOR THE EU JUST WENT THROUGH UNDER THE RADAR (Just posted by Jim Stone:)

It does not matter if the pandemic is over and the vaccine is proven fraudulent, they are going for it anyway. This just came into Gmail from a very reliable source. I am going to type in in here and take it verbatim. It is completely legit info.

"WARNING
After June 30 2022
-the European Council has amended resolution 2361 and no longer objects to compulsory vaccination.
-As of July 1 2022 the EU has announced the legislation for the mandatory EU COVID 19 Certificates that deprive you of all freedoms if you do not have a QR covid certificate. If there is a majority of member states sighing the legislation, compulsory vaccination will be introduced.
-at the end of 2022/2023 there will be a digital currency.
-The EU will impose a digital ID on every EU citizen. (The Dutch already have this and are already referring to the EU version on the digld.nl website)
-All ATMs will be replaced by QR code ATMs in the near future, Belgium is already installing them full swing.
-If these QR code machines are integrated, cash can no longer be withdrawn from banks and/or elsewhere.
-The EU aims to make cash completely worthless within 18 months.
-The EU resolution permanently deprices every person of their physical integrity.

The actual document can be downloaded HERE.
http://82.221.129.208/1/.tl9.html

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-29 01:58:01)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#689 2022-03-29 07:45:15

Brahman

Robert369 wrote:

As we know, many Cabal systems are breaking down at this time. Yet, at the same time - or rather, because of that - they are pressing harder than ever to save their hides, which includes bringing the vax chipping/nano-botting to its ultimate goal of population control and oppression.

It (in a way) is "funny" how an unelected gang of criminals imposes non-laws unto their member fake-state corporations without consent of the population. Either people oppose now or never. And the ones who do will finally be forced to live outside of the Cabal systems, as was announced already long ago - also now or never.

See the message below from CA Telegram blurb for discernment.

**Doug**, [29.03.22 03:42]
MANDATORY VACCINATION FOR THE EU JUST WENT THROUGH UNDER THE RADAR (Just posted by Jim Stone:)

It does not matter if the pandemic is over and the vaccine is proven fraudulent, they are going for it anyway. This just came into Gmail from a very reliable source. I am going to type in in here and take it verbatim. It is completely legit info.

"WARNING
After June 30 2022
-the European Council has amended resolution 2361 and no longer objects to compulsory vaccination.
-As of July 1 2022 the EU has announced the legislation for the mandatory EU COVID 19 Certificates that deprive you of all freedoms if you do not have a QR covid certificate. If there is a majority of member states sighing the legislation, compulsory vaccination will be introduced.
-at the end of 2022/2023 there will be a digital currency.
-The EU will impose a digital ID on every EU citizen. (The Dutch already have this and are already referring to the EU version on the digld.nl website)
-All ATMs will be replaced by QR code ATMs in the near future, Belgium is already installing them full swing.
-If these QR code machines are integrated, cash can no longer be withdrawn from banks and/or elsewhere.
-The EU aims to make cash completely worthless within 18 months.
-The EU resolution permanently deprices every person of their physical integrity.

The actual document can be downloaded HERE.
http://82.221.129.208/1/.tl9.html

I doubt they will be able to introduce compulsory vaccination in the EU. Hardly all countries will agree as there is no pandemic. Which doesn't mean they can't make a new pandemic with this goal.
https://davidicke.com/2022/03/24/covid- … is-whitty/

One free spark of light can go around the whole universe than any body.

#690 2022-03-29 11:59:46

Robert369

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#691 2022-03-29 12:10:00

Cocreatr

Followed the link to the actual document in Dutch.  Is also available in English, currently at

https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/better-re … ulation_en

Feedback period
03 February 2022 - 08 April 2022  (midnight Brussels time)

Download and see for yourself

Proposal for a regulation - COM(2022)50
English
(879.2 KB - PDF - 32 pages)

Other languages available. Could not find a working direct link to PDF on mobile browser.

#692 2022-04-12 04:58:39

Cocreatr

More evidence being shared, via

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/jury/

Lawyers & experts reveal evidence for world dictatorship under the guise of pandemics

The power structures colluded to stage a pandemic that they had been planning for years (click to see evidence). To this end, they deliberately created mass panic through false statements of fact and a socially engineered psychological operation whose messages they conveyed through the corporate media. The purpose of this mass panic was to persuade the population to agree to experimental so-called “vaccinations" (which they are not). These have been proven to be neither effective nor safe, but extremely dangerous and even lethal.

#693 2022-04-12 06:32:23

Twinflower

This video was sent to me today. It felt important to share as it connects so many dots exposing a truly diabolical plan. It is sobering. I have no words to adequately prepare you should you choose to watch it. I hope the experts on the Taygetan team will weigh in on these findings. 

https://rumble.com/v10mnew-live-world-p … water.html

#694 2022-04-16 20:19:12

lostsole

Tyndlar wrote:

They are the people who have no survival instinct, they don’t look when they cross the road and seem to be like zombies mainly.

I myself would love to know what in the holy f__ck with the people that do this? I can't imagine crossing the road or a parking lot without looking to see what is coming, yet people are that way all the time. It blows my mind!

Last edited by lostsole (2022-04-16 20:22:07)

#695 2022-04-16 20:34:22

Robert369

lostsole wrote:
Tyndlar wrote:

They are the people who have no survival instinct, they don’t look when they cross the road and seem to be like zombies mainly.

I myself would love to know what in the holy f__ck with the people that do this? I can't imagine crossing the road or a parking lot without looking to see what is coming, yet people are that way all the time. It blows my mind!

This is usually a result of low frequency and thus consciousness awareness, along with the resulting disconnectedness which turns people into either mind-based beings, or worse, into zombies that don't notice much in their environment anymore rally to allow making own decisions, but instead blindly follow mind-control programmings and orders.

Hence the Earth+Space Cabals have been working on toxifying, radiating and spreading fear porn to the people as much as possible, as that reduces one's frequency, consciousness and connectedness.

The above is especially visible for hybrids, as those were created to host a low frequency soul (aka being a portal for them), meaning that the soul itself already brings a low frequency. Many of them hoped to be able to raise their frequency here on Earth, but that possibility was merely an empty promise that was prevented from the beginning through the mind-control system. Which is how it works for many souls that came here "for some promised great experiences".

And then of course there are the unreal people that are basically AI created/controlled holograms of the 3D Moon matrix, who blindly do as programmed anyways.

#696 2022-04-17 00:21:53

Antelopone

THE 100 YEAR VIRUS SCAM  by J.E. Ante

In the late 1890s when America and Europe first became electrified with lighting and other electric devices is when the medical literature first began reporting the new disease symptom of the flu.  20 years later the Spanish Flu was born when Germany attacked America and Britain troops during world war one with vaccines, and chemical and biological weapons.  This was covered up by also attacking much of the rest of the world also as it would have gotten most all of the German high command executed if found out.  A new germ was created called a "virus" to blame these diseases outbreaks.  Viruses were said to be too small to be seen by a microscope so everyone just went along with the medical lie.

Before, during, and after WW2 a massive amount of medical research was done by the military on microwave energy.  During this research it was found that electronic pollution and microwave energy had the exact same symptoms as the flu and were in fact the same disease.  This was classified and kept by the military as hidden science.  Big Pharma was part of this military research and soon began using it to irradiate citizens throughout the world to create additional flu cases during the winter months to keep hospitals full and profits high.  This was done by irradiation people with wires under sidewalks and underground tunnels in major cities.  These irradiation areas are now becoming vulnerable to detection in the Fall when they are turned on by the many new handheld $100 radiation detection meters like the GQ EMF-390.  But now this irradiation by Big Pharma is being replaced by 5G irradiation transmitters disguised as a new and improved smartphone system called 5G.

After the Spanish flu outbreak of 1918 the new science of virology was born and every conceivable experiment was done to learn how viruses infected other healthy people.  All experiments done failed to infect ANY healthy people with the virus to cause the disease.  Scientists were mystified and concluded to this day that transmission is a mystery.  Yet today the media and scientists say otherwise that we must wear masks and wash our hands often.  Not so mysteriously many hundreds of viral researchers have died mysterious deaths in the past 100 years,

The wearing of a mask causes you to breathe in your own carbon dioxide and causes numerous health problems from lack of oxygen yet this false information that face masks are beneficial continues to be repeated by Big Pharma health expert who know that viruses are a lie.  And governors and mayors who require them of their citizens have grossly overstep their powers and must be a part of this virus scam.

5G sends out a powerful microwave datastream that bounces off the metal parts of your phone and into your eyes, ears, nose, throat, brain, and lungs to give you an upper body flu called covid-19 symptoms.  5G's main killer is the reverse polarity oxygen it creates in the datastream which accumulates in enclosed spaces and damages your blood and causes shortness of breath.  This can be proven easily by purchasing a finger oxygen monitor on Ebay.  A normal reading is 99 to 100 but smartphone users will show much lower blood oxygen readings, An interesting side note is that this brain irradiation of the limbic brain is turning all smartphone users into psychopaths with low or no capacity for empathy for others with this brain damage.  Police officers and blacks seem to have the highest brain damage from very high radio and smartphone usage.

There appears to be an agenda to reduce the world population by 90% in the next 10 years by tainted covid-19 vaccines that sterilize and kill and by 5G that can target and kill anyone anytime with heart attacks or trouble breathing.  5G is a phased arrayed weapons system that can target and kill everyone in a neighborhood in minutes.  And microwave energy does not dissipate with distance so anything in the air and up to the horizon can be attacked with a microwave beam of energy.  With smartphone IDs and facial recognition they can selectively target to sicken or kill anyone.

Hundreds of these 5G tower masts around the world have been attacked and burned to the ground especially in Britain.  All of these 5G towers are irradiating the public far in excess of regulations and are totally illegal to operate.  LED street lighting are also being operated to secretly irradiate the public to make them sick and easy prey for many diseases.  Welcome to George Orwell's 1984.  -- J.E. Ante

All of my articles may be shared, copied and pasted, translated, EMAILED, and reprinted anywhere without permission. -- J.E. Ante,

#697 2022-04-17 00:33:14

Antelopone

5G SMARTPHONES IN ENCLOSED SPACES by J.E, Ante

5G smartphones in enclosed spaces are dangerous for two reasons. One unlike 4G the 5G systems uses a powerful focused beam of microwave energy aimed at your smartphone antenna which bounces off the metal parts of your phone and into your head, brain, mouth, and throat. This general leads to skin blistering and eye problems on the side of the face you use your smartphone most. And this electronic irradiation causes irradiation sickness which our leaders are calling the coronavirus flu. Irradiation sickness symptoms are identical to the symptoms of the coronavirus flu symptoms
I believe BigPharma is complicit in this coverup by providing test kits that show many false positives in most all people who take the tests. (It is interesting to note that the CDC was advertising for a very large number of healthcare (promoters) 6 months before this fake coronavirus flu epidemic). This is not an epidemic of the flu but rather an epidemic of electronic irradiation of the general public which they knew would cause widespread illness. The testing is faked and can make any outcome they chose in individuals or national total outcomes of positive results.

The second great harm to personal health is that 5G operates at 60Ghz resonates with the oxygen molecule (just as 2.4Ghz resonates with the water molecules). These frequencies used seem to be deliberate even though most any other frequencies could have been used instead with far less harmful effects. For this reason alone I believe 5G was designed to fail due to the major obvious harmful effects to humans and especially nature. So I see the powers that be eventually ending surface 5G in favor of the satellite 5G system which is much less directly harmful to humans and all of nature. But with a thousand 5G death stars aims at us in space there is little difference as you can be targeted from space and killed just the same with military grade lasers and microwave beams.

When a smartphone is used indoors the 5G system must crank up the wattage to punch the focused microwave signal through your house walls. So if you walk around your home and are near a window you will suddenly get two or more times the microwave irradiation as this microwave signal beam goes through glass with no resistance. So at least do not walk near windows when using your smartphone indoor.

Since the 5G system uses 60 Ghz it creates a sleeve of reverse polarity oxygen while you or any others in your home are using your smartphones. This reverse polarity oxygen builds up inside your home and you continually breath it in. This directly damages your blood the same as breathing in carbon monoxide does by binding to the blood and making it unusable. But the reverse oxygen molecule damage seems to be permanent and so you must wait until your body makes more blood that replaces it. So it is extremely important to open a window to lessen this blood damaging effect. Or better yet use your phone only outside in fresh air (or get a 4G flipphone to carry and use.) You can prove this to yourself by purchasing a finger oxygen monitor on Ebay for $10. The normal blood oxygen reading is 99 to 100 but most people with smartphones will test far lower. Medical doctors are actually encouraging people who test positive for the coronavirus to use these finger oxygen monitors and to call them if their oxygen levels drop so they can get them to go to a hospital for treatment. And the "treatment" that seems to works best now that the doctors have begun using is a transfusion of whole blood which "cures" the coronavirus in a few days time where just oxygen on ventilators takes weeks (which is the same time it takes for your own body to make more blood to replace the damaged blood.).

To me it is obvious that 5G is meant to fail after it kills off a reasonable number of elderly from the actual mistreatments of the medical testing and the coming nefarious vaccines. So beware of vaccines, and also the anti-malarial drugs which I think have also been tainted. And beware of satellite 5G deathstars with military lasers and microwaves as this is going to be our next savior of humanity eventually too which will be out of rifle shot range from citizens to bring down. Time to learn spoonbending and tower bending in groups to bring down these 5G satelites. Or just a little distant mental metal rearranging of the 5G Tower's internal metal sensitive parts. -- J.E. Ante.

All of my articles can be copied to emails, translated, and republished anywhere without permission. -- J.E. Ante.

#698 2022-04-17 00:38:34

Antelopone

PARASITE WARS by J.E. Ante

Modern biological warfare is sometime silent. The Royal Families of Europe have sponsored research of poisons for many generations. The best herbalist made big money selling poisons to royal families and the rich who wanted to hasten the death of the next in line for inheritances. A close second use of poisons was in warfare or skullduggery of enemies to poison people or livestock to weaken competitors. The most common of poisons was arsenic of the poorer classes by women to punish abusive husbands with foods laced with arsenic that kills slowly. But the royal class has cataloged hundreds of poisons and bioweapons. The most secret of all that the royals use is parasites from soils. Stanley Livingston and many other explorers of Africa were sponsored by the royals to find new and interesting poisons and biological means of death. Parasitic worm eggs are the most coveted of research and have become the modern star of death and destruction of the new age.

Parasite eggs of worms can be placed in most any food or water to be effective. But vaccines are the preferred method of application because they bypass the stomach acid which kills most parasites. Dogs and cats are dewormed for heartworms quite often but you will NEVER hear of deworming humans because the elite Cabal does not want this widespread in the human consciousness. It now appears that the covid-19 vaccines and booster shots have very many types of worm eggs in these shots as a major part to reduce the population of Earth.

Human heart palpations will be experienced when parasitic worms are active in the body as the heart is where they most often attach to these tissues. Ivermeetin is a common pet dewormer that is now being used by the alternative health professionals to get over covid-19. This works because they do not have a virus but rather a case of human parasitic worms which are easily cleared up by the Ivermectiin. Many types of new weird heart sensations are being experienced by the vaccinated and also the unvaccinated. The vaccinated are most likely shedding parasite eggs to the unvacced or perhaps the elite Cabal are now putting these parasite eggs into foods or drinks now. I have suspected this was being done for many years now to increase hospital, doctor, and Big Pharma drug sales.

Herbalist have many inexpensive anti-parasite herbs which will quickly kill or deactivate these parasitic worms. Garlic oil softgels will work just fine on most parasitic worms to deactivate them. So if you are having weird heart sensation take a half dozen garlic softgels and see if your heart palpations or sensation end. If so you most likely have a case of human parasitic worms which can be cured by a course of Ivermectin. Or simply continue taking the garlic softgels to keep the parasites dormant or seek other herbal remedies to kill the parasites.

The fact that parasitic worm eggs are in the vaccines is verified by many scientists. What I do not understand is why these BigPharma companies and those responsible are not ended and fully prosecuted now for this crime against humanity. -- J.E. Ante.

All of my 300 plus text articles can be emailed, texted, shared, translated and published anywhere without permission. -- J.E. Ante.

#699 2022-04-17 00:43:13

Antelopone

WE THE PEOPLE #1 -- DECREE THE END OF COVID VACCINATIONS NOW -- by J.E. Ante.

Due to the massive increase in most all disease vectors since the covid-19 vaccination have been introduced WE THE PEOPLE now end all covid vaccination worldwide.  Investigations and arrests of vaccine makers and confiscation of all vaccines in the field will be carried out by local elected Sherriff's or other local law enforcement.  Local law enforcement will make a public TV press release to this effect and proceed with the collection of all covid vaccines as evidence against possible wrongdoing of vaccine manufacturers, government, and health officials.  It will be mentioned in your press release that the United Nations and its Agenda 2030 which aims to reduce the population of Earth by 90% appears to be behind this illegal genocide of mankind by most all top governments of the world.  WE THE PEOPLE now end this genocide of mankind and seek proper retributions of all government and health officials through International and Common Law Courts of Law. 

The scientific discovery of many exotic toxins in vaccines is now self-evident and overwhelming.  The great and massive harm to the vaccinated populations is now self-evident by the massive uptick in deaths and massive increase in most all disease vectors since the vaccines were introduced.  This harm was not evident a full year while covid-19 first became broadcast to the public by mass media TV news programs.  But the massive uptick in deaths and diseases of the vaccinated did start immediately after covid-19 vaccines were introduced by manufacturers.  All evidence points to the intentional genocide of humanity by the World Health Organization and the United Nations supposedly to reduce the world populations by 90% by 2030. 

Mandates are NOT laws and must not have any enforcement as a law.  It is evident that several hundred elected officials in every country of the world have acted outside their powers of authority.  These people who have mandated vaccines and local companies and businesses that mandate vaccines have acted in gross violation of personal sovereignty and individual freedom to choose.  For this reason all mandates of governments, companies, and businesses concerning covid-19 are now ended and all previous action based upon them are now reversed.  Those fired may return to work, those demoted, censored, fined, and ill-treated in anyway due to government or business covid policy is now reversed and ended.  And people and employers should go forth and be more respectful of personal and individual freedoms to choose in the future. 

Main Stream TV Media appears to have reported two and a half years or more of false and fake news promoting the fake covid-19 epidemic.  Those reporters, presenters, executives, and crisis actors who have participated in this worldwide covid hoax will be prosecuted and fined or imprisoned under Common Law Courts of each community.  Public funding for all main stream TV media who participated in the covid hoax and worldwide genocide will have all their assets confiscated and there businesses turned into local employee owned and run businesses.  Six or more mega media corporation worldwide will no longer be allowed to decide what the people will hear on the news.    Media propaganda is a lie of epic proportions and is now ended and banned worldwide forever. 

Please standby for more WE THE PEOPLE announcements coming soon and spread this notice far and wide. -- J.E. Ante.

All of my 400 plus text articles can be copied and pasted, emailed, shared, translated, and published anywhere without permission. -- J.E. Ante.

#700 2022-04-17 00:49:29

Antelopone

THE MATRIX OF INACTION  by J.E Ante

We live in a matrix of inaction in these end times.  Foods and drinks that make us sick with many diseases or low energy.  Thoughts and emotions that make us think we are powerless and alone.  Drugs that make us sensitive to sunlight which is our primary energy source and activator of life.  Mental concepts that guide us into inaction in the face of death and destruction of others.  And many rational thoughts of 3rd Reich fame that others are subhuman and unworthy of life next to us. 

My take is ALL life is sacred and are our teachers especially the negative aspects of life.  As souls we are complacent and wanting to keep our lives and existence the same.  Change is hard for all souls but necessary or we become stagnated in a life of sameness for eternity.

We are faced today with the murder of humanity on an epic scale by vaccines and 5G death towers in our cities disguised as communication systems.  We have all been brain damaged by the use of smartphones that irradiate our brains daily and harm the limbic brain of emotion.  Murderous psychopaths have this same lowered limbic brain functions as what is occurring in all smartphone users today.  And so we all have become psychopaths with very little true emotions for others.  This allows us to feel disconnected from the real murder and suffering of others by vaccines and 5G towers.

We live in a matrix of controlled opposition of opinions by the negative forces of life that keep us from acting directly against the real threats of covid vaccines and 5G.  SSP controlled opposition that teaches us the Secret Space Programs and ETs with save us.  Financial controlled opposition that teaches us that silver, gold, and dinar investments will save us in the end after the reset.  And soccer mom controlled opposition that teaches us to save the planet and Mother Earth first.  We have teachings that all is not as it seems and only one in five humans are actually alive and the rest are created by energy projection from the Moon.  That all other humans have made an agreement to die by vaccines and that is their soul choice.  That others are demons and their minions and not of our frequency so they must be removed.  That dumb people who are not smart enough to do their own research that the vaccines are murder is an intelligence test for humanity and they must die.  And on and on we go into inaction against true murder and genocide of humanity.

We have become the Romans in the coliseums that cheer the death and destruction of others because they are different than us or are somehow unworthy of life.  But who are we to chose the murder of others.  Do we yet have the true insight of the gods to do this.  So I say no all life is sacred and our teachers and deserving of a place for existence in Creation.  So the choice is always ours to do nothing and watch the destruction of others like we have been programmed to do by watching television for many generations.  Or are we do go forth and create a new reality by ending worldwide genocide of our fellow men and other living creatures.  We can either be like Nero playing the violin while Rome burned or we can fight.  All lives matter even the lives of our enemy.  Because someday you may be the enemy and walk in their shoes in another life.  Inaction is easy to do but in the end it is death.   Action is difficult but fulfilling in the end.   Choose wisely and create your future or choose wrongly and live in a world created by others. -- J.E. Ante.

All of my 400 plus text articles can be shared, copied and pasted, emailed, translated and published anywhere without permission. -- J.E. Ante.

Board footer