You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-21 01:19:20

microvirus6

Cosmic Agency mass meditation day

I've heard in many places that a large group of people meditating simultaneously can aid the planetary consciousness as a whole.

Would you all be down to agree on a day in the next week or two for all of us to meditate simultaneously for, say, 10 minutes? General mind-clearing meditation, or sending up a vibe of gratitude, or willing healing for Earth, whatever seems best to this strong, intuitive group of awakening souls!

I'm aware that this (like anything) is no magic bullet or cure-all, but this seems like a good addition to our other efforts. Who knows, maybe we could get 40 people doing it, the next time 80, etc. etc..

What do you all think?? I mean even if it's just for our own OWN benefit, couldn't hurt right?

Would love to hear your thoughts!

#2 2022-03-21 07:09:52

Robert369

Re: Cosmic Agency mass meditation day

microvirus6 wrote:

I've heard in many places that a large group of people meditating simultaneously can aid the planetary consciousness as a whole.

Indeed, combined meditation efforts can multiply the resulting manifestation power, but one needs to understand that these energies can and are easily be redirected into Cabal purposes, as e.g. done by most of the mass meditations that one can find on the internet.

Such is possible because most people have no clue how to formulate and focus their intent properly while keeping themselves safe from energetic abuses and other negative effects. And it is right for these well-intentioned yet weak-minded people that all those "guided meditations" are created for: Allowing someone else to guide aka direct your energies.

Hence I never participate in any such events (except to e.g. actively counter such abuses and then making sure that all is safe for me and others), and I strongly advise to find your very own meditation context in yourself instead of following guided meditations, learn to focus and protect your energies, or restrict this to groups which you can 100% trust - which excludes almost all mass meditation internet groups.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-03-21 09:27:37

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

Whenever there is a constructive initiative, Robert369 is bashing it.

How about instead of mindless bashing with subjective unfounded personal attacks, to discuss what you disagree with and why ?

Nobody needs such here, also the rule is to look at and discuss the message and not the messenger. Looking forward to something constructive to discuss.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2022-03-21 10:13:56

Happy

Please stick to the topic, folks. No need to grind it in... smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#5 2022-03-21 10:24:57

Happy

SiO2 wrote:

Also, for even two people in physical proximity to combine their energies in a single productive direction is remarkable.  How can this be done with many in an invisible setting when they have yet to align with any significance in the lexical setting of the forum?

I suspect Yazhi could reply: "There is no distance."

#6 2022-03-21 10:50:51

Robert369

Happy wrote:
SiO2 wrote:

Also, for even two people in physical proximity to combine their energies in a single productive direction is remarkable.  How can this be done with many in an invisible setting when they have yet to align with any significance in the lexical setting of the forum?

If using actual consciousness-based activities and not mind-based wish-thinking that one just labels "meditation", this is true: At a consciousness level a wave form is used that doesn't care for distance, time, etc. - while at at mind-level this is different. Of course, coordinating a heart-based focus, intent and agreed-on goal is needed to make use of this in a multi-people setting.

Hence the regressive indoctrinations of Humans into a mind-based life (which subsequently allows for mind-control) and away from a heart-based one (which enables consciousness abilities).

#7 2022-03-21 17:24:24

microvirus6

I appreciate hearing the perspective on the potential dangers of this idea, Robert.

My thought however would be that we're being directed in all sorts of negative ways anyway, and intentionally raising our consciousness/ awareness level would make us less vulnerable to this stuff, not more.

Since I haven't heard a lot of specific suggestions, I'll throw it out: From 7pm to 7:10pm Greenwich Mean Time (3pm-3:10pm USA eastern time), this Saturday (March 26th), we clear our minds and consciously focus on gratitude. Gratitude for Source, for life, for positive ETs, for friends and family, for everyone working on Cosmic Agency, even for negative beings providing us ample opportunity to grow and develop.

If even 1 person agrees to do it with me, I'll consider that a win.

#8 2022-03-21 17:41:09

microvirus6

I'm open to revision towards the right approach.

My basic philosophy, though, is that if we want to move towards doing something great, it must start with doing SOMETHING.

I know so many people with lots of potential who never got started on their art or business or whatever because they couldn't nail down the PERFECT idea. With anything, even a half-blind amateurish attempt gets you a bit closer than where you started. The only thing that makes accomplishing something great impossible is doing nothing at all--being in a perpetual state of analysis/ paralysis.

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-03-21 17:42:06)

#9 2022-03-22 08:36:45

Happy wrote:
SiO2 wrote:

SiO2 probably meant how to unify people's intentions when some of them are experiencing disharmony just from participating in a mostly text-based environment smile  Back to the topic, I agree with Yazhi's quote absolutely, having personally performed as well as receiving remote healing.  Distance simply wasn't something that was ever brought up in the discussion.

microvirus6 wrote:

I'm open to revision towards the right approach.

My basic philosophy, though, is that if we want to move towards doing something great, it must start with doing SOMETHING.

I know so many people with lots of potential who never got started on their art or business or whatever because they couldn't nail down the PERFECT idea. With anything, even a half-blind amateurish attempt gets you a bit closer than where you started. The only thing that makes accomplishing something great impossible is doing nothing at all--being in a perpetual state of analysis/ paralysis.

According to this article from 1986, the number of meditators needed to create a shift on the planet is the square root of 1% of the total population.  With 8 billion people on the planet, that comes to 8945 meditators.

However, if 20% of the 8 billion people are "real", then the number required is only 4000, a mere 6% of Cosmic Agency's YouTube subscribers.  And assuming a portion of these people are super starseeds with heightened ability, we probably could achieve the same effect with much fewer than 4000.  We can totally do this solely within the Cosmic Agency community.

I've noted the time on Saturday smile

Questions that remain:
(1) How to detect when intentions are being "redirected"?
(2) If intentions can be redirected away, then surely they can be redirected back to the intended target or purpose.  The question is how?  Or is focused intention alone is sufficient?

#10 2022-03-22 13:23:46

mitkobs

No need to give an exact day and hour. Energy is beyond time/space and is not important when or where meditation is happening. More important is to think about the same thing while meditating and this way energy will be multiplied as a force from every single person doing it. Best time for greater effect is in the morning when waking up from sleep. Everyone can do a meditation for 10 min. everyday for the problems now in the world. For better resolution of conflicts or imagining how the world have to be or to do an energetic fire purge of the whole planet.

#11 2022-03-22 15:34:25

Robert369

*** It's me *** wrote:

According to this article from 1986, the number of meditators needed to create a shift on the planet is the square root of 1% of the total population.  With 8 billion people on the planet, that comes to 8945 meditators.

It is true that people with high frequency and high willpower can easily override low frequency people (even if they also have high willpower).

But I would disagree with a fixed statement like that, because while it is true that few people who combine their efforts will multiply the resulting manifestation power by the square, and by that can easily overcome masses of weak manifestors, this number needs to consider that everyone has a different "manifestation power level" which is a result of the individual frequency and willpower (both by the square).

This means that already a handful of super powerful people already can create such changes, but at that level such powerful people will not do so because it would override the free will of others. Which shows that this is not so much about "how many people are needed to change the planet" (at best a single one could do it already !), but what the people want for Earth. Hence at least the majority of somewhat powerful people are needed to combine their efforts, so that they will become the most numerous coherent group of manifestation power.

And there obviously is not fixed number for this, but since as result of the ongoing awakening process the number of "like-minded people of positive intent" is constantly growing, it is only a matter of time until the critical mass is reached.

Which is why the Earth+Space Cabals try to make due haste in tearing down our planet "now or never", because time is working against them.

*** It's me *** wrote:

However, if 20% of the 8 billion people are "real", then the number required is only 4000, a mere 6% of Cosmic Agency's YouTube subscribers.  And assuming a portion of these people are super starseeds with heightened ability, we probably could achieve the same effect with much fewer than 4000.  We can totally do this solely within the Cosmic Agency community.

For this to work, people would need to show more cooperation and positive intent than what at times is displayed in this forum. Also, the term "YouTube subscriber" hardly implies being awakened but only means "following out of interest". But since yet again the numbers are constantly growing, there might at some point be sufficient numbers to get something like this going.

But what's more important: To actually be effective in this approach, one doesn't just meet up for a group meditation every once in a while, but instead needs to constantly spread the intent for a certain positive outcome, as otherwise the pauses between the meditation will allow the negative intent energies to easily compensate those intermittent positive activities.

In other words: We need to constantly live positivity and not just occasionally meditate it while letting the negatives having their way at other times.

*** It's me *** wrote:

Questions that remain:
(2) If intentions can be redirected away, then surely they can be redirected back to the intended target or purpose.  The question is how?  Or is focused intention alone is sufficient?

Asking these questions (which in fact are fears) will empower the redirection, so just acknowledge that you are aware that they are trying to do such, and set the intention of e.g....

"My energies are mine only, and I only decide where they get used !"

...to prevent it from happening.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-22 16:10:39)

#12 2022-03-22 15:47:50

mitkobs

This is not a secret, it is disclosed already by our cosmic friends. People who are starseeds can be 1000 to over million time more influential energetically from people who are not into anything spiritual. This is a reality, not something to brag about. You are powerful and do not know it, no one is telling you that you are. Another thing, again have to remind yourself that power without heart, without being responsible about what you do with it will not end good for you. Do your meditations but be carefull what you do. You do not want to harm anyone with what you do energetically.

#13 2022-03-22 19:52:28

microvirus6

SiO2-

W/r/t "what are we trying to accomplish exactly?"

Maybe I haven't been totally clear...

In my idea here, yes I'd like us to maybe try manifesting something particular, or raise Earth's vibration, or whatever..

But just as important as this specific goal, or even MORE so, is I want this community to start practicing cooperating towards a mutual goal. This grand battle can't just be won by individuals. Community building is essential, eventually a whole parallel society will be necessary.

So I thought it would be good for us to practice in this vein, starting with something small, something we could do without having to buy plane tickets and all that.

Everyone- putting aside the issue of whether or not it's important to meditate at the same time, are we all OK with gratitude being the focus?

#14 2022-03-23 00:38:53

Happy

SiO2 wrote:

1) What is the intended outcome of a group of people meditating on gratitude?

2) What is the actual activity of meditating on gratitude? Do we write the word gratitude in a notebook as many times as we can in ten minutes?  Do we repeat the word gratitude internally/externally for ten minutes?  Do we say the word once out loud and sit in silence for ten minutes? Do we recollect the last time we felt gratitude?  Do we recollect the time we felt the most gratitude?  Do we ponder the meaning of the word gratitude?  (Isn't it actually a synonym for relief?)
neutral

Gratitude is what gives manifestation power. It is fundamentally different from hope, as it visualizes an outcome as already true.

The classical example is the native American's rain-dance; they enter a mental state where they actually can feel the rain, and the high vibration of gratitude connects with the guiding energies/spirits. Without gratitude, the intent of entering a future condition yet to be seen would be almost impotent.

This is also why prayer is almost always wrongly taught in Christian traditions. There it is an expression of need, while it in reality is an expression of surplus. The importance of gratitude simply cannot be overrrated.

#15 2022-03-23 00:56:58

microvirus6

No, you don't THINK about gratitude with verbal talk inside your head. That's not worth much. If you have some control over your emotions, you can actually FEEL gratitude. Of the options you mentioned, recollecting the time where you felt most grateful might be the best entry into the state, if you can't do it directly.

If you really want to know what mental/emotional state I'm talking about, this guided meditation is good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIezGAJBApk
(not that I'm suggesting we use guided meditations for the group thing).

In general, "regular" meditation (e.g. focusing on the breath) is good for clearing the away the mental noise that keeps you distant from the present moment, from life. Getting a little more advanced, once you've mastered this, then you can move into something more like contemplation, or actually manifesting the mental/emotional state you believe will be most helpful for your own spiritual growth. I'm talking about the latter.

The total energy of the mental/emotional states of a population will determine, ultimately, the state of society. So gaining control of your own is something of a responsibility. Organizing many people to do this at once, in theory, increases the power of such a practice exponentially.

I don't think gratitude is a synonym for relief. I see it as the polar opposite of the cynicism/anxiety/depression/alienation/isolation that is eating away at so many people on Earth. The powers that be want you to feel victimized, alone, helpless, scared, etc. etc.. Gratitude is the opposite of this. When you're grateful, you feel the joy and privilege of being alive and you feel connected with something bigger than yourself.

If you think this is a bad idea, please suggest a better one.

#16 2022-03-23 04:13:39

Happy

SiO2 wrote:

It's as though you are a playwright who has written a play called”Gratitude" and now you're looking for actors to perform your play.

The problem is that there is nothing about your play that will actually create the conditions for real gratitude so we all have to, as actors, pretend gratitude.

And when the curtain drops and the play is over and the audience has left the theatre nothing Real will have changed because it was all made up to begin with.

Where does "gratitude" in meditation become Real?

You are the playwright of your own life – always. And if one chooses to consider one’s life as a play, merely acting out a role one can retire from – unscathed like in a video-game, one is obviously in for a surprise when the day comes. Every choice we make shapes our consciousness and sense of reality. We can choose to not take hold of our deeper abilities and potentials, and such let it be up to our surroundings to shape that reality, but then we have solidly prepared our “role” for victimhood.

The moment you find reason for gratitude within yourself, is the same moment you connect with the world outside your physical being. “Emotion” – like in gratitude – can be understood as a short-form of “eu-motion,” meaning “true motion” or “origin of motion.” To dismiss it as pretense, is equal to dismiss very essential parts of yourself.

SiO2 wrote:

It's the same as the difference between watching a football game (whether it be soccer or American football) and playing in one.

No matter how intense my television watching emotions might get they have nothing to do with what my experience would be if I were playing in the game I'm watching.

In sports we find one of the major cultural illnesses we have thoroughly shaped our world with: Competition. At the very core of competition we find separation and non-cooperation as defining features. It has infested every part of our societies, as money has become an integral part of it. Competition can as such be considered the very springboard for throwing the world into the state we see today. We don't need to go further than “COVID-mandates” to see the effects of it in the extreme.

SiO2 wrote:

In my experience gratitude is at the crossroads of uncontrived events that spontaneously show up.

The best I can do in my world is be mindful of gracious acts when they occur and acknowledge them appropriately in the moment of their occurrence.

We attract the events that are compatible with our own vibrations... ... hence gratitude...

#17 2022-03-23 05:49:08

mitkobs

Meditation is about to be creative. To make it how is comfortable and easy for you. There are no rules how you do it. Just relax, breathe and be concentrated on the idea you want to give power in the ideal world in you mind. Feel it and send it out in the ether. See it as already an accomplished and functioning reality. Take a idea, world peace for example and see what that means, see the people who are peaceful around you, who care, who resent from violence. See how people are taking care that peace is assured, what they do for that, how they behave. Be as much particular in your vision and put it out there in the ether. As much as people do that the reality will sway in this direction. And when you do this kind of influence with Love there is no breaking of the free will. Divine love never breaks free will, because everyone want it consciously or subconsciously.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-03-23 05:52:53)

#18 2022-03-23 07:53:51

Good discussion everyone (Happy, SiO2, microvirus6, Genoveva).  Appreciate your thoughts.

mitkobs wrote:

No need to give an exact day and hour. Energy is beyond time/space and is not important when or where meditation is happening. More important is to think about the same thing while meditating and this way energy will be multiplied as a force from every single person doing it. Best time for greater effect is in the morning when waking up from sleep. Everyone can do a meditation for 10 min. everyday for the problems now in the world. For better resolution of conflicts or imagining how the world have to be or to do an energetic fire purge of the whole planet.

Thank you for the insight, mitkobs.  I never thought of it that way, but I do resonate with your statement that mass meditating done at different times is not necessarily important.  However, experiments have also been done showing that mass meditation done at the same time have higher potentials.  So perhaps when mass meditation is done non-simultaneously, the potential ripples from each individual mediation are still effective but only that they are "spread out" across the quantum field and may not produce an immediate outcome from the 3D perspective?

Robert369, thanks for the detailed comment.  I agree the square root of 1% value is more of a general guideline to show that we don't need 30 million or even 30000 people, a few focused thousands is easily within the reach of the awakened.  Regarding high frequency people overriding low frequency people, yes free will does come into the picture.  I presume that it is okay to focus and do my part on removing my "contribution" to the unpleasantness and regressiveness from collective unconscious.  Because if, as a result of this, other people are indirectly affected, I technically am not infringing on their free will, not intentionally anyway smile

Robert369 wrote:

In other words: We need to constantly live positivity and not just occasionally meditate it while letting the negatives having their way at other times.

Agree.  Definitely a good reminder for myself...

Robert369 wrote:
*** It's me *** wrote:

Questions that remain:

Asking these questions (which in fact are fears) will empower the redirection, so just acknowledge that you are aware that they are trying to do such, and set the intention of e.g....

"My energies are mine only, and I only decide where they get used !"

...to prevent it from happening.

Yes, the questions did arise out of doubt and trusting my own ability.  Thank you for sharing that one simple yet direct and focused statement!

Last edited by *** It's me *** (2022-03-23 07:54:39)

#19 2022-03-23 09:14:10

mitkobs

@*** It's me ***, I see your point.
Meditation have be part of life like a something regular you do everyday. Something you like, something that makes you feel good, balanced, energized. That is my point. Not one time thing like one organized event in the year. Like I said we have endless time on our disposal and if you spare 10 minutes daily for meditation you already do a lot. Think about it.
Also if you do it on exact day and hour en mass, cabal may do something against it(most sure will do), sabotage it with their own anti-spiritual forces.
And also with ethereal energy all goes where you put it to be from the level of your own perception. And mixing people with different levels of perception and creation may do something like a disharmony in the Ether when is done in organized way on exact hour/date.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-03-23 09:16:36)

#20 2022-03-25 14:02:51

Merri

I think focusing on tree health is a good idea. If someone doesn't know what to meditate on-- trees sound like a good start. Especially the giant trees, maybe we manifest new growth, a new generation of giant trees.

#21 2022-03-25 18:55:45

Chris22325

microvirus6 wrote:

Since I haven't heard a lot of specific suggestions, I'll throw it out: From 7pm to 7:10pm Greenwich Mean Time (3pm-3:10pm USA eastern time), this Saturday (March 26th), we clear our minds and consciously focus on gratitude. Gratitude for Source, for life, for positive ETs, for friends and family, for everyone working on Cosmic Agency, even for negative beings providing us ample opportunity to grow and develop.

If even 1 person agrees to do it with me, I'll consider that a win.

I will join you on 3/26 (Saturday) at 3 to 3:10pm central time US. With the focused intention of gratitude. Is anyone else interested in multiplying our gratitude?

#22 2022-03-26 01:09:54

microvirus6

Chris- I'll be doing it with you tomorrow for sure, focusing on gratitude!

Only thing is, I had in mind 3-3:10pm Eastern time US, which would be 2-2:10pm Central time.

Also, Merri and Robert, I'm down to send the trees some love, maybe that can be the focus next week.

#23 2022-03-26 18:37:40

Chris22325

microvirus6- 2-2:10 works for me.

I definitely will also send some love to the trees! I've been trying to get some Giant Sequoias to take hold, the deer keep eating the saplings though.

#24 2022-03-26 18:46:51

microvirus6

Cool- gettin ready now!

Board footer