On Odysee only:

Ucranian Conflict - Why? Athena Swaruu´s Short Commentary

"A short video with Athena Swaruu´s commentary about the war in Ucraine."

Published: February 27th, 2022.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2022-02-27 22:55:28

07wideeyes

Re: "Ucranian Conflict - Why? Athena Swaruu´s Short Commentary"

Ah, what sweet music to the ears - even if it is about war. Some common sense in amongst the hysteria (which has become a global pastime, thanks to the influence of the plandemic). Thank you Athena.

#3 2022-02-28 04:30:26

Pymander

You know, if this war escalates into "WW3" and nukes start flying, it will be the perfect excuse for the increase in cancers and other ailments amongst the vaccinated.. *from the fallout.* I really think this could be what they're going for as a way to keep the people completely distracted. They don't even have to use real "nukes" for it to work (assuming they know the ET's would stop that).

#4 2022-02-28 13:49:05

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

Putin is supposed to be a slav but this is not the real Putin and that explains why he attacks slavs. It also shows that Karistus is in on the cabal's plans.

For the time being, he's not attacking slaves but removing the US/NATO/Satanists from occupying some of them which (despite all the false information) are Russian people on Russian territory.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2022-02-28 21:16:36

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

From what Athena said, the Karistus are using Russia to keep out the Western Vlash and its NATO/CIA arms from getting to the ancient Federation DUMBs that are throughout Ukraine; because the Cabal is looking for new off planet technologies. It's also not easy to find archeological information on ancient sites in Ukraine, curious for sure, as some are said to be among the oldest on Earth. So Karistus is supposedly using Putin to fight against the Western Cabal (even though he is Cabal too) but he isn't fully aware why NATO can't be allowed to establish a stronghold in Ukraine, so from his perspective its about power over his country but its deeper than that. And from my primitive research, there is one very ancient site called Kamyana Mohyla in Melitopol, Zaporizhzia at the Sea of Azov (a little north of Crimea) and it has over 65 caves and grottos, with plenty of tunnels that would house several GF DUMBs (none that can fall into the Cabal's hands). But that's my findings so far, I'm still looking into it so if anyone can share what they know of ancient sites in Ukraine I'd love to hear about them. Also, let's not forget the strong lay line that's in the country, which ritualistic Cabal does need to increase suffering energy through war and death of the Ukrainian people.

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-02-28 21:30:00)

Seeker_Ivy

#6 2022-03-01 11:09:08

RoadtoSamadhi

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

From what Athena said, the Karistus are using Russia to keep out the Western Vlash and its NATO/CIA arms from getting to the ancient Federation DUMBs that are throughout Ukraine; because the Cabal is looking for new off planet technologies. It's also not easy to find archeological information on ancient sites in Ukraine, curious for sure, as some are said to be among the oldest on Earth. So Karistus is supposedly using Putin to fight against the Western Cabal (even though he is Cabal too) but he isn't fully aware why NATO can't be allowed to establish a stronghold in Ukraine, so from his perspective its about power over his country but its deeper than that. And from my primitive research, there is one very ancient site called Kamyana Mohyla in Melitopol, Zaporizhzia at the Sea of Azov (a little north of Crimea) and it has over 65 caves and grottos, with plenty of tunnels that would house several GF DUMBs (none that can fall into the Cabal's hands). But that's my findings so far, I'm still looking into it so if anyone can share what they know of ancient sites in Ukraine I'd love to hear about them. Also, let's not forget the strong lay line that's in the country, which ritualistic Cabal does need to increase suffering energy through war and death of the Ukrainian people.

What is the Western Vlash again ?  More black squares from the Illuminated?
  I wish we could rest easy knowing Putin is following Karistus directive but holy hell I wish there was a mass landing of some sort.  Even the false flag alien invasion project blue beam would at least unite people and neighbors.   

Instead we have the Ukraine/ Russia distraction with pro Ukrainian propaganda and everyone on social media praising the president of Ukraine and even sharing clips from tv shows/movies he has made.   It is pathetic on so many levels but NPC behavior I have lost any sort of expectations for.

It pains me for when they say they Putin is doing XYZ to “shape a certain style of life experience”, this matrix has been hacked and tampered with by negatives so many times than anyone can count that we deserve some sort of intervention or positive mass landing.  I would even think the DEW firing upon the Alfratean ship in December 2021 to be enough for a rogue mass landing but apparently not.   If I were the positive ET faction I would send in a mass landing with android/ robot ETs first so we can disrupt the Illuminazi narrative or at least take us far off course the negative AI timeline immediately.    They are just rolling out the vaccine passports albeit a little bit late in our area(Chicago, USA).

#7 2022-03-01 13:37:24

Happy

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

What is the Western Vlash again ?  More black squares from the Illuminated?

[...]

I wish there was a mass landing of some sort.  Even the false flag alien invasion project blue beam would at least unite people and neighbors.

This would result in a massive die-off and ugly war, according to Swaruu, with many earthlings defending their turf. It's difficult to see this as a turn to a positive timeline. (You find several transcripts on "Vlash" if you search for that key-word on the transcript page).

Many have awakened up to a more realistic description of reality the last few years. And it's understandable that the effects of disillusion from the massive amount of negativity and manipulation have taken some hold. Everybody here sees this - probably, but despair or dismissal of this existence is likely not amending it, or even a way out of it.

Rather, it seems like we need to dig down to find the true premises for our soul growth, which may have motivated us to come here in the first place: To consciously take back our process of creation. This process is obviously hijacked by the media at the moment. They activate our imagination in every piece of propaganda, and this is so central to our manifestations. Thus, they turn our original positive intent and flow of consciousness into negativity. And this is also probably how they are using the ley-lines in Ukraine, as Athena Swaruu touches upon. When our emotionally attached imagination and creative energy turns negative, it becomes lush.

What you call the "AI timeline" is also probably the darkest prospect of all in this. It is trans-humanism, abandonment of individual integrity, degradation of everything human, and understood as the actual NWO goal. It is perceived so insistent, that I suspect everything electronic on Earth probably needs cleansing in order to get rid of it at some point. - and maybe everything oil-based (black goo) as well, who knows?

Our frustrations seems to stem from lack of knowledge. But what do we really need to know? - "fact-checked" war propaganda, or our own true nature - what we really are...? I think we are far more than any of us thought possible, just a few years ago. - especially when we are together about it.

#8 2022-03-01 18:57:26

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

If the Karistus, at least the 5D side that's mostly involved with Earth; are truly positive, then they need to act fast in this Russia/Ukraine conflict. Because as of recently, NATO countries are sending weapons to Ukraine to use against Russia and it seems to be working; not to mention that the main goal is to bring down the Russian country (Illuminati are likely working on this). Russia is also suffering economically with their currency having tanked the other day and them flooding the crypto market, something that they didn't even consider doing before. Also, many Western Vlash countries/services are turning against Russia in many aspects; with them unable to board planes due to Russia not allowed to fly over European airspace, they can't board trains since their ApplePay/digital wallets and other systems got turned off (the people will take to the streets against the govt if the restrictions get worse). I'm with the Taygetans on this, if Karistus really have a plan from Russia; they need to step up their actions to turn the tide as otherwise Vlash is near gaining access to the DUMBs in Ukraine. Something that will greatly advance them technologically and setting people back more. Just my insights and analysis so far, but I hope to see more light entering these dynamics.

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-01 19:51:44)

Seeker_Ivy

#9 2022-03-01 20:07:47

Happy

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

[...] NATO countries are sending weapons to Ukraine [...]

Western media are going all in on the narrative, so we're seeing a sort of self-incrimination by western bought-and-payed-for politicians here. And the Russians have promised consequences for the countries of origin if those weapons are used. This is likely not an empty promise. If anything, this helps identify which people in the European bureaucracies that have gone complete bonkers within the seducing narratives of the cabal. And it also tells about who's not fit for future work in a restructured governance upon Earth.

We'll soon need a lot of hands in local production of food, however, so they won't be out of work... wink

#10 2022-03-03 12:47:04

Cocreatr

Can we get their commentary on this interpretation of recent events?

Buried Ukraine space ark in Kherson activates so Russia takes over

WRITTEN BY DR MICHAEL SALLA ON MARCH 3, 2022. POSTED IN EXOARCHEOLOGY, FEATURED

News reports have confirmed that the Russian army has captured the Ukrainian port city and region (oblast) of Kherson, where an ancient space ark is claimed to be buried. According to two independent sources, the space ark is buried under Oleshky Sands National Nature Park, which is only 25 km (15 miles) east of Kherson. The space ark is said to be activating and predicted to eventually begin flying into the air.
“ …

More: https://exopolitics.org/buried-ukraine- … activates/

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#11 2022-03-03 22:58:18

Seeker_Ivy
Banned

hm this is interesting as it ties into what Athena was saying about there being Federation DUMBs all over Ukraine, and I've been trying to figure out which ancient sites the Cabal is after; as those sites is what the Karistus are trying to prevent from falling into Western Vlash hands. But this ark wouldn't be tied to the arks with genetic content in them as there are only 3 of those, and if it flies then it's a ship not an ark. Would be good to know what Athena says, as I also posted a video suggestion on addressing these arks, (there are others all over the world and not just in Ukraine).

Be careful with this source; because it's tied to Elena Danaan, known by this forum as a fraud with her fake Thor Han.

Cocreatr wrote:

Can we get their commentary on this interpretation of recent events?

Buried Ukraine space ark in Kherson activates so Russia takes over

WRITTEN BY DR MICHAEL SALLA ON MARCH 3, 2022. POSTED IN EXOARCHEOLOGY, FEATURED

News reports have confirmed that the Russian army has captured the Ukrainian port city and region (oblast) of Kherson, where an ancient space ark is claimed to be buried. According to two independent sources, the space ark is buried under Oleshky Sands National Nature Park, which is only 25 km (15 miles) east of Kherson. The space ark is said to be activating and predicted to eventually begin flying into the air.
“ …

More: https://exopolitics.org/buried-ukraine- … activates/

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2022-03-03 23:06:07)

Seeker_Ivy

#12 2022-03-05 02:34:11

HeadRush

Pymander wrote:

You know, if this war escalates into "WW3" and nukes start flying, it will be the perfect excuse for the increase in cancers and other ailments amongst the vaccinated.. *from the fallout.* I really think this could be what they're going for as a way to keep the people completely distracted. They don't even have to use real "nukes" for it to work (assuming they know the ET's would stop that).

Exactly. Also if it comes to that, it's a great way for the Federation to use WW3 & the Destruction as grounds for a Global Governance, aswell as direct intervention, but we'll likely never see direct intervention since it destroys the perceptions of the matrix & the limited experience here in this reality.

WW3 would be a perfect vehicle to get it done. Covid-19 clearly didn't work. But when people see death, destruction, bombs & the results of weapons of war on their doorsteps they'll be more inclined to prevent it in the future, by accepting a Global Alliance / Governance & disarming the world of it's weapons.

We've seen through the current Covid agenda how quickly everyone complies & how all governments & religions came together under the chaos, Covid was a perfect contingency test to understand how a global conflict like WW3 would unfold. Also in doing-so perceptions would be limited, frequencies would lower & stricter control-mechanisms over the internet & information / freedom of speech would be introduced onto the public, creating a perfect control grid where China could arise as the representatives, or the Vatican (The Jesuit Order) could arise. China has it's economic system, surveillance system & domestic passports / internet system setup already, it could easily be implemented post-WW3, the issue is breaking down society enough through war & chaos to make it happen.

Also the "Nuclear" side of things could free up sensitive regions, like the area in Ukraine where there are large D.U.M.B.S & close those "Radiated", regions off to the public, where the Cabal / ET's can have based / full control & operation of those closed off areas to run experiments & other stuff directly in the 3D Matrix.

Personally I think from a controllers perspective WW3 is a timely opportunity to accomplish so many agendas that it's to good to pass up & we understand the people who haven't taken the vaccines are mostly young, fit & health-observant males who are military aged, hence why we're seeing restrictions & mandates drop, this brings a good opportunity to entice military recruitment or a draft, taking care of a big problem of the unvaccinated.

#13 2022-03-05 03:17:21

HeadRush

Greta wrote:

I wonder what theory you come up with after your hero VP nukes all major cities in Europe as Johnson said is where VP is heading.

Pretty sure we'll never see nuclear weapons used in WW3 or anytime in the future, nuclear bombs are a big no-no under federation guidelines, considering the damage it does to the aether & other existential planes of reality. Checkout the video; "Pineal Gland, Nuclear Bombs, Federation, and much more - MINITOPICS - Extraterrestrial Information", for more clarification on the topic.

There's intervention councils & steps put in place to prevent Nukes.

#14 2022-03-05 04:14:21

DarkOwl

Happy wrote:

What you call the "AI timeline" is also probably the darkest prospect of all in this. It is trans-humanism, abandonment of individual integrity, degradation of everything human, and understood as the actual NWO goal. It is perceived so insistent, that I suspect everything electronic on Earth probably needs cleansing in order to get rid of it at some point. - and maybe everything oil-based (black goo) as well, who knows?

Frank Herbert had this problem in mind when he wrote Dune in 1965. In the Dune universe, computers have been banned and eliminated, with advance math and computations as well as political strategising being done by 'mentats' (those with extraordinary mental abilities enhanced by spice)

Screen-Shot-2022-02-24-at-8-03-11-PM.png

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#15 2022-03-05 05:45:42

Robert369

Greta wrote:

Dozens of nuclear bombs have detonated and no Federation has stopped anything. Why should this time? Because we wish so? Ehm, they DO NOT CARE.

Hiroshima, etc. where not nukes but faked with napalm bombs and (as always) media/fake-proof/fake-witness control. Find the post that I made about this topic for a link with explanations.

This doesn't exclude that small tactical nukes will be used, as those are relatively harmless for the planet.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#16 2022-03-05 09:28:55

Greta
Banned

Robert369 wrote:
Greta wrote:

Dozens of nuclear bombs have detonated and no Federation has stopped anything. Why should this time? Because we wish so? Ehm, they DO NOT CARE.

Hiroshima, etc. where not nukes but faked with napalm bombs and (as always) media/fake-proof/fake-witness control. Find the post that I made about this topic for a link with explanations.

This doesn't exclude that small tactical nukes will be used, as those are relatively harmless for the planet.

Does Swaruu say that? I am not aware of that. And content of accidental cabal based disinformation sources is not what I consider relevant on this forum.

Last edited by Greta (2022-03-05 09:29:17)

#17 2022-03-24 22:12:53

Cocreatr

Robert369 wrote:
Greta wrote:

Found a post with link in this thread. Will read later. https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=2058

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#18 2022-03-24 22:25:29

Robert369

Cocreatr wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Found a post with link in this thread. Will read later. https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=2058

Yep, and for convenience, here's the link:
The Atomic Bomb Was a Hoax: Architects of Hiroshima

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-24 22:26:01)

Board footer