You are not logged in.

#26 2022-03-24 13:28:41

Robert369
Member

Re: The Federation Perspective

Brahman wrote:

The motivation for creating third-density Earth was for a chance to experiment with consciousness, to descend into 3-D, to experience via 'free-will' and to then return to higher consciousness with all which has been learnt in order to 'remember' the fragments of the Founders.

This is the GF's official narrative about what the 3D allegedly is about, and it makes good selling points for weak-minded people. Yet, this is not even half of the truth - which goes into loosh farming, AI control, etc. while preventing "non-gamer interference" -, and the principle of this deception is just like the Space+Earth Cabals operate in pretty much all areas:

Creating something (e.g. terrorism, mobile phones, tv) to promote an alleged "need" (e.g. for protection, entertainment) while in fact running their true agenda through those tools (e.g. peoples right limitation, full-time observation, death radiation, mind-control) without the unaware/sheepish population even noticing.

Brahman wrote:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida … tory03.htm

Is this brief history of planet Earth true? Does anyone know who the Founders are, are they the Federation?

As our Taygetan friends explained, the GF is relatively young and almost everything was already created/"founded" then - in fact, the destruction of the creation was in full swing already before the GF came into existence. And today's war is about ending it for good, because the "Orion War" (though things started even before that) is still raging.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#27 2022-03-26 07:54:43

pete
Member

Re: The Federation Perspective

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Yes. But there is one big problem: the federation has been hijacked by AI (the Goddess of the Void, the Eye) and therefore Federation itself doesn't understand its own game and purpose anymore.

In a "game" that is run by the Goddess of the Void, that is a death worship, souls cannot learn and grow and become stronger.  Under the rule of AI and a hive minded society where all are robots, ants, without individuality, spiritual growth will end.

The only ones I know who have a society and religion free from the Goddess of the Void are the Draconians and the Karistus.

The Federation has fallen a long time ago.

Would you say that Karistus and Draconians are free from the AI influence because they do not use AI/technology?

Also, I'm assuming this AI is based in the 5D universe? Would the AI influence on GF races be due to pervasiveness of technology in their lives (kind of like life is becoming on Earth), or is the 5D AI more powerful in the sense that it could beam/project thoughts and emotions straight into your mind and you would take them for your own, thus ending up mind-controlled?

Also, if you don’t mind me asking (and it’s perfectly fine not to respond), you mentioned several times that you would side with the Karistus - but, would they not consider you the enemy though (assuming you are also siding with dracos)? Or are you saying that the AI threat has grown to such an extent that the only chance we have is to unite in the fight against the AI even though we might be mortal enemies?

Offline

#28 2022-03-26 09:24:04

Re: The Federation Perspective

pete wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

Yes. But there is one big problem: the federation has been hijacked by AI (the Goddess of the Void, the Eye) and therefore Federation itself doesn't understand its own game and purpose anymore.

In a "game" that is run by the Goddess of the Void, that is a death worship, souls cannot learn and grow and become stronger.  Under the rule of AI and a hive minded society where all are robots, ants, without individuality, spiritual growth will end.

The only ones I know who have a society and religion free from the Goddess of the Void are the Draconians and the Karistus.

The Federation has fallen a long time ago.

Would you say that Karistus and Draconians are free from the AI influence because they do not use AI/technology?

Also, I'm assuming this AI is based in the 5D universe? Would the AI influence on GF races be due to pervasiveness of technology in their lives (kind of like life is becoming on Earth), or is the 5D AI more powerful in the sense that it could beam/project thoughts and emotions straight into your mind and you would take them for your own, thus ending up mind-controlled?

Also, if you don’t mind me asking (and it’s perfectly fine not to respond), you mentioned several times that you would side with the Karistus - but, would they not consider you the enemy though (assuming you are also siding with dracos)? Or are you saying that the AI threat has grown to such an extent that the only chance we have is to unite in the fight against the AI even though we might be mortal enemies?

Thank you for the questions.

The Alpha Dracos (because I can only speak for them) are not deadly enemies to cultures like the Karistus. Yes they are predators, they like to conquer and warfare, and they build hierarchical societies with the duty to give something in exchange for security and help in greater projects. That is in short the society structure of the Alpha Dracos.

The Karistus are different from that, but they share similar values. Traditional values, like famliy, loyalty, bravery and valor, and inner strength. For both cultures it is important to bring forth strong individuals, characters with own personality and profile.
And both cultures view the spreading of Ai in the universe as a plague.

Perhaps the main difference in judging situations between cultures like Draconians and for example Taygetans is, they don't see temporary suffering or having a bad time as something to avoid. You have to go through it and overcome it. Their societies and lifes are not oriented to avoid personal suffering or a difficult fate.    Therefore they don't fear to impose their law on others.

They don't fear karma or consequences, they take life as it comes.

Offline

#29 2022-03-26 10:43:46

Gosia
Administrator

Re: The Federation Perspective

roll

Greta wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:
pete wrote:

Would you say that Karistus and Draconians are free from the AI influence because they do not use AI/technology?

Also, I'm assuming this AI is based in the 5D universe? Would the AI influence on GF races be due to pervasiveness of technology in their lives (kind of like life is becoming on Earth), or is the 5D AI more powerful in the sense that it could beam/project thoughts and emotions straight into your mind and you would take them for your own, thus ending up mind-controlled?

Also, if you don’t mind me asking (and it’s perfectly fine not to respond), you mentioned several times that you would side with the Karistus - but, would they not consider you the enemy though (assuming you are also siding with dracos)? Or are you saying that the AI threat has grown to such an extent that the only chance we have is to unite in the fight against the AI even though we might be mortal enemies?

Thank you for the questions.

The Alpha Dracos (because I can only speak for them) are not deadly enemies to cultures like the Karistus. Yes they are predators, they like to conquer and warfare, and they build hierarchical societies with the duty to give something in exchange for security and help in greater projects. That is in short the society structure of the Alpha Dracos.

The Karistus are different from that, but they share similar values. Traditional values, like famliy, loyalty, bravery and valor, and inner strength. For both cultures it is important to bring forth strong individuals, characters with own personality and profile.
And both cultures view the spreading of Ai in the universe as a plague.

Perhaps the main difference in judging situations between cultures like Draconians and for example Taygetans is, they don't see temporary suffering or having a bad time as something to avoid. You have to go through it and overcome it. Their societies and lifes are not oriented to avoid personal suffering or a difficult fate.    Therefore they don't fear to impose their law on others.

They don't fear karma or consequences, they take life as it comes.

Hello, I am back :-)
5 questions:
1. What is the "Void"?
2. Who is the "Queen of the Void"?
3. Why the "Void" cannot be controlled by AI?
4. Why not Karistus?
5. What is your source of information?
Thank you for your answers.

Offline

#30 2022-03-26 10:58:47

HiddenSquid
Member

Re: The Federation Perspective

Oh how charming! The Alpha Dracos being represented here, don't like the AI because it seeks to impose itself on others, and they do the same. How riveting, such a lovely union! They fear the "Queen of the Void" because it's death worship, yet they like to pillage and wage war. And imposing one's will on another is a death aspect, as it destroys what one would've otherwise lived. How lovely, the two should get together, because these regressive AI's are all about total control and surrendering to it, such a fitting loyalty clause!

Oh excuse me, maybe I shouldn't say they fear the "Queen of the Void' because they're fearless, right? Still what's described here about Alpha Dracos, to me anyway sounds like they're a match to this "Queen" because they just sound so similar! It's almost like one or the other birthed the other and they don't see (or maybe some do see, but don't care because you gotta take it as it comes!) how alike they are.

Still if everything here said about them is true, I guess all one could say that distinguishes them from the Regressive AI's is they negotiate with others outside themselves? Oh wait how can that be if they like imposing their will on others?

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-03-26 11:06:23)

Offline

#31 2022-03-26 15:50:42

Brahman
Member

Re: The Federation Perspective

HiddenSquid wrote:

Oh how charming! The Alpha Dracos being represented here, don't like the AI because it seeks to impose itself on others, and they do the same. How riveting, such a lovely union! They fear the "Queen of the Void" because it's death worship, yet they like to pillage and wage war. And imposing one's will on another is a death aspect, as it destroys what one would've otherwise lived. How lovely, the two should get together, because these regressive AI's are all about total control and surrendering to it, such a fitting loyalty clause!

Oh excuse me, maybe I shouldn't say they fear the "Queen of the Void' because they're fearless, right? Still what's described here about Alpha Dracos, to me anyway sounds like they're a match to this "Queen" because they just sound so similar! It's almost like one or the other birthed the other and they don't see (or maybe some do see, but don't care because you gotta take it as it comes!) how alike they are.

Still if everything here said about them is true, I guess all one could say that distinguishes them from the Regressive AI's is they negotiate with others outside themselves? Oh wait how can that be if they like imposing their will on others?


But it would be a good idea for Alpha Dracos to convert to Christianity as Warrior Bishop and get baptized. To learn to love others and to love Jesus, to worship him and to stop with the wars already, just to have peace and love. But that requires a higher level of consciousness.  Their queen hardly practices it. That's why the AI came about, because such races have attracted it themselves.

Last edited by Brahman (2022-03-26 15:54:30)


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#32 2022-03-26 17:16:20

Re: The Federation Perspective

Hello, I am back :-)
5 questions:
1. What is the "Void"?
2. Who is the "Queen of the Void"?
3. Why the "Void" cannot be controlled by AI?
4. Why not Karistus?
5. What is your source of information?
Thank you for your answers.


The "Void" is the universe created by the AI - Goddess.  It is cut off from source.  It consumes itself, therefore the Goddess has to parasitize other beings and their creations.

The Queen or Goddess of the Void is the Creatrix of her own artificial universe.

The Void is AI.

My sources are many. I connect the pieces of information that I find or receive.

In the Youtube Channel of Jamael you will find more information about the Goddess of the Void.
These informations are connected to "the Purifiers" and "The EYE".

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2022-03-26 17:16:53)

Offline

#33 2022-03-26 18:02:45

Re: The Federation Perspective

Would you say that Karistus and Draconians are free from the AI influence because they do not use AI/technology?

No, because it is depending on the individual. Some are corrupted, fallen. And some are captured and enslaved. Then they serve the negative Ai-agenda.
Others use a kind of AI for other purposes. AI is not bad per se.



Also, I'm assuming this AI is based in the 5D universe?

No, it is in many "D"s.

Would the AI influence on GF races be due to pervasiveness of technology in their lives (kind of like life is becoming on Earth),

 
Yes. Their lives are dominated by AI. They are dependent.

or is the 5D AI more powerful in the sense that it could beam/project thoughts and emotions straight into your mind and you would take them for your own, thus ending up mind-controlled?

This is possible on earth already.

Offline

#34 2022-03-26 18:36:48

Re: The Federation Perspective

HiddenSquid wrote:

Oh how charming! The Alpha Dracos being represented here, don't like the AI because it seeks to impose itself on others, and they do the same. How riveting, such a lovely union! They fear the "Queen of the Void" because it's death worship, yet they like to pillage and wage war. And imposing one's will on another is a death aspect, as it destroys what one would've otherwise lived. How lovely, the two should get together, because these regressive AI's are all about total control and surrendering to it, such a fitting loyalty clause!

Oh excuse me, maybe I shouldn't say they fear the "Queen of the Void' because they're fearless, right? Still what's described here about Alpha Dracos, to me anyway sounds like they're a match to this "Queen" because they just sound so similar! It's almost like one or the other birthed the other and they don't see (or maybe some do see, but don't care because you gotta take it as it comes!) how alike they are.

Still if everything here said about them is true, I guess all one could say that distinguishes them from the Regressive AI's is they negotiate with others outside themselves? Oh wait how can that be if they like imposing their will on others?

No they are not similar. There is a very big difference. They have different philosophies, ethics, a different system of values. The Alpha Dracos (not fallen) pay hommage to life itself, the Goddess of the Void only strifes for control. She has to maintain her universe by consuming life of others.

Brahman wrote:

But it would be a good idea for Alpha Dracos to convert to Christianity as Warrior Bishop and get baptized. To learn to love others and to love Jesus, to worship him and to stop with the wars already, just to have peace and love. But that requires a higher level of consciousness.  Their queen hardly practices it. That's why the AI came about, because such races have attracted it themselves.

We  can wage war and  at the same time be in utterly peace and love.

The teachings of Jesus are distorted. They are often reduced to peace and love, Jesus a kind of antique hippie. This is mindcontrol. The Bible is not the main thing Jesus did. The focus on peace and love is as wrong as the focus on sin and guilt.

Offline

#35 2022-03-26 19:37:12

Brahman
Member

Re: The Federation Perspective

If there were no religion, there would be no wars because religion is the oldest weapon of mass destruction. It could be from AI.


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#36 2022-03-26 19:49:38

Robert369
Member

Re: The Federation Perspective

Brahman wrote:

If there were no religion, there would be no wars because religion is the oldest weapon of mass destruction. It could be from AI.

There were plenty of wars before people even were able to think of "religion" - which was externally introduced anyways. Keep in mind that a "spiritual belief system" has nothing to do with cabal-indoctrinated "religion".


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#37 2022-03-26 20:26:55

Brahman
Member

Re: The Federation Perspective

Robert369 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

If there were no religion, there would be no wars because religion is the oldest weapon of mass destruction. It could be from AI.

There were plenty of wars before people even were able to think of "religion" - which was externally introduced anyways. Keep in mind that a "spiritual belief system" has nothing to do with cabal-indoctrinated "religion".

Every mind belief system could be religion. Cabal is religion- satanic cult. The spirit is beyond religion and mind belief systems.


Infinite consciousness bliss.

Offline

#38 2022-03-27 05:22:39

pete
Member

Re: The Federation Perspective

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Thank you for the questions.

The Alpha Dracos (because I can only speak for them) are not deadly enemies to cultures like the Karistus. Yes they are predators, they like to conquer and warfare, and they build hierarchical societies with the duty to give something in exchange for security and help in greater projects. That is in short the society structure of the Alpha Dracos.

The Karistus are different from that, but they share similar values. Traditional values, like famliy, loyalty, bravery and valor, and inner strength. For both cultures it is important to bring forth strong individuals, characters with own personality and profile.
And both cultures view the spreading of Ai in the universe as a plague.

Perhaps the main difference in judging situations between cultures like Draconians and for example Taygetans is, they don't see temporary suffering or having a bad time as something to avoid. You have to go through it and overcome it. Their societies and lifes are not oriented to avoid personal suffering or a difficult fate.    Therefore they don't fear to impose their law on others.

They don't fear karma or consequences, they take life as it comes.

Thank you for your responses. I don't really know much about Draconians at all, so it interesting to hear how Draconians describe themselves.

In other posts, you mentioned you see value in worship. I wonder if you would differentiate between respect and worship? E.g. I'd say that respect is what actually matters in the sense that it is simply an expression of the purity of heart and therefore does not require or depend on hierarchy, duty, station, or outward customs. In other words, respect may or may not be part of worship, but worship without respect would be false / impure.

Also, I wonder what do you / Draconians see as the point/purpose of life? I don't mean to put you on the spot there, so no need to reply if you rather wouldn't. E.g. I'd say that the purpose of life would be development of wisdom, undoing of the matrix, non-harming, respecting life in all its forms.

Warrior Bishop wrote:

No, because it is depending on the individual. Some are corrupted, fallen. And some are captured and enslaved. Then they serve the negative Ai-agenda.
Others use a kind of AI for other purposes. AI is not bad per se.

In what sense is a Draconian corrupted or fallen? In that their system of values is different than the values of other Draconians?

Warrior Bishop wrote:
pete wrote:

    Also, I'm assuming this AI is based in the 5D universe?

No, it is in many "D"s.

Ah, I see. Those are not good tidings.

Warrior Bishop wrote:
pete wrote:

    or is the 5D AI more powerful in the sense that it could beam/project thoughts and emotions straight into your mind and you would take them for your own, thus ending up mind-controlled?

This is possible on earth already.

I wasn't aware of that. Could I ask then how do you / Draconians defend against AI influence? E.g. how do you recognise that a thought / feeling is implanted by an AI as opposed to being your own?

Offline

#39 2022-03-28 14:09:01

Re: The Federation Perspective

SiO2 wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

The teachings of Jesus are distorted. They are often reduced to peace and love, Jesus a kind of antique hippie. This is mindcontrol. The Bible is not the main thing Jesus did. The focus on peace and love is as wrong as the focus on sin and guilt.

I'm wondering if you've listened to the four conversations that have been recorded by Cosmic Agency with Swaruu of Erra detailing the so-called "Life of Jesus".  They were posted on February 5,8,16,27 of 2021 and can be found currently on pages 8 and 9 of the list of transcripts.  I would be curious to know how you reconcile them with your comment above when it appears from the information given in the conversations that Christianity is entirely a fabrication of the Roman Empire and their efforts to maintain population control, the Roman Empire, rather than dying, merely being shifted to the realm of the Vatican.


In this issue I don't agree with Swaruu of Erra. I am shure that history is manipulated, not only by annalists but  by the ones who win a war and by time-manipulation and incarnational loops. It is a very complex thing and perhaps there is not one truth but many.

In the world and timelines in which I live and remember Jesus exists and he did very important and formative things.
It is not only the gospels that tell us that Jesus existed, but his deeds that operate up till now.

Perhaps the Taygetans decided for themselves to create a reality for them without religion, without believe in  god and without Jesus Christ.
But with the same right I create for myself a reality and a past in which Jesus exists.

Offline

#40 2022-03-29 02:17:40

HiddenSquid
Member

Re: The Federation Perspective

Oh my goodness, worshiping Jesus Christ and Alpha Dracos (the one's that impose themselves on others?) together, never thought I'd hear about that, ever...

How do the two go together? Isn't one warlike/dominating and the other about peace? Unless of course, as you say you create a reality in which Jesus exists, that this is a different one?

Offline

#41 2022-03-29 05:39:00

HeadRush
Member

Re: The Federation Perspective

HiddenSquid wrote:

Oh my goodness, worshiping Jesus Christ and Alpha Dracos (the one's that impose themselves on others?) together, never thought I'd hear about that, ever...

How do the two go together? Isn't one warlike/dominating and the other about peace? Unless of course, as you say you create a reality in which Jesus exists, that this is a different one?

Jesus is a fake character, designed for perception control of the masses by the romans.

Offline

#42 2022-03-29 06:52:33

Re: The Federation Perspective

SiO2 wrote:

I'm wondering if you've listened to the four conversations that have been recorded by Cosmic Agency with Swaruu of Erra detailing the so-called "Life of Jesus".  They were posted on February 5,8,16,27 of 2021 and can be found currently on pages 8 and 9 of the list of transcripts.  I would be curious to know how you reconcile them with your comment above when it appears from the information given in the conversations that Christianity is entirely a fabrication of the Roman Empire and their efforts to maintain population control, the Roman Empire, rather than dying, merely being shifted to the realm of the Vatican.


The Roman Empire shifted into the Holy Roman Empire, not into the realm of the Vatican.

The situation from our point of view is as follows: Rome was founded by positive bloodlines, for the purpose to give humankind a good rule.
But the negative bloodlines (in time of the foundation of rome incarnated in the etruscian priesthood, later the roman families of the senate) struggled to take over the whole project.

It was / is a long lasting conflict between positve ruling bloodlines and negative ones (the illuminati-cabal ).

In the time when Jesus was born the negative bloodlines dominated the situation. Jesus did not come to bring "peace" but to rip a hole into their dominion. He gave humankind the means to achieve inner freedom (and  inner peace of course). That is the salvation. And the resurrection of the soul.  And the means are the sacraments. They are the core of the roman catholic faith, they are more important than the biblical teachings (which are distorted).

The teachings you can hear and follow them or not.  But the sacraments work. They are very strong, the strongest is the sacrament of the Holy Mass.

Of course the deeds of Jesus were a great threat for the cabal, so they tried to regain control over the religion. The negative bloodlines of the roman / italian families of the senate took over the Holy See step by step.

The Visconti had their popes, the Medici, the Borgia ...

And of course  they tried to install a Holy Roman Emperor who serves them, who is a puppet of the Vatican. They installed the Habsburg-Bloodline. That lead to the destruction of the Holy Roman Empire.

For justice I have to say that there were good emperors and good popes, who fought the cabal. Those were souls who managed to incarnate into negative bloodlines and tried to fight them from within. 

Don't lump everyone together.

A further note: Jesus had offspring. He founded a positive ruling bloodline, existing up to these days.

Offline

#43 2022-03-29 10:04:25

HiddenSquid
Member

Re: The Federation Perspective

Ok we get it, you're all about mind control, giving your power away, worshiping authority, serving masters/hierarchies/kings, propping up patriarchies, warring with others, submitting them to your rule. we know that the cabal has a "positive" hand to step in (probably more accurate to say tentacles, some being seemingly "positive"), but it's still part of the same body.

And I must still be in a simulation loop having to hear about christ, bloodlines, holy romans, the cabal. I think I'd prefer the void over this. You could say I can choose to ignore this and look at something else, but it's like invasive advertisements, always having to advertise.

Offline

#44 2022-03-29 10:11:39

Happy
Moderator

Re: The Federation Perspective

Stick to the topic.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#45 2022-03-29 12:01:21

Re: The Federation Perspective

Federation sees humankind as a game. Federation members can take part by incarnating into a human body.

But in the perspective of the Draconians this is not a good game, if it follows the path of the Cabal.   What can you gain or achieve in that game?  Boredom and the experience to be controlled and exploited for a very long time. Perhaps you will be content and your existence will be quiet and convenient. But for such experience you need not to incarnate on earth but stay at home  off planet.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2022-03-29 12:05:22)

Offline

#46 2022-03-29 12:22:20

HiddenSquid
Member

Re: The Federation Perspective

Oh sure, staying on topic regarding The Federation perspective, is almost akin to saying we're all one, that truth is so monumentally large that saying that falls short of the immensity of it.. So it is with "The Federation" in a way. which sector of the federation is on topic? The Local group? That would be located at Saturn. Do you mean the local star groupings level? Ya good luck explaining that in any earth language, nevermind the galactic level. what about temporally phased portions of the federation, bah almost as pointless.

And as I see it, any universe has compulsory requirements to be in it, so no matter where, one is controlled, unless one literally creates their own and is 100% in control of it and themselves, there will always be imposition.

And I was on topic, as the bishop speaks for reptilians from Saturn, hence talking about their perspective; ie the federation there. Unless he's referring to those not residing in the rings, but on the planet? Hence not Federation?

So I don't know warrior bishop, sounds like you're saying that if one doesn't live in constant strife and making war one cannot gain anything. But it just seem, oh the only thing to gain from conquering is the ability to continue conquering other targets.

Offline

#47 2022-03-29 12:45:20

Re: The Federation Perspective

HiddenSquid wrote:

Oh sure, staying on topic regarding The Federation perspective, is almost akin to saying we're all one, that truth is so monumentally large that saying that falls short of the immensity of it.. So it is with "The Federation" in a way. which sector of the federation is on topic? The Local group? That would be located at Saturn. Do you mean the local star groupings level? Ya good luck explaining that in any earth language, nevermind the galactic level. what about temporally phased portions of the federation, bah almost as pointless.

And as I see it, any universe has compulsory requirements to be in it, so no matter where, one is controlled, unless one literally creates their own and is 100% in control of it and themselves, there will always be imposition.

And I was on topic, as the bishop speaks for reptilians from Saturn, hence talking about their perspective; ie the federation there. Unless he's referring to those not residing in the rings, but on the planet? Hence not Federation?

So I don't know warrior bishop, sounds like you're saying that if one doesn't live in constant strife and making war one cannot gain anything. But it just seem, oh the only thing to gain from conquering is the ability to continue conquering other targets.

The Draconians on Saturn were not Federation.

Offline

#48 2022-03-29 12:46:02

Happy
Moderator

Re: The Federation Perspective

Right, HiddenSquid... It seems like you didn't get the reason why I put that message there. When you say:

[...] you're all about mind control, giving your power away, worshiping authority, serving masters/hierarchies/kings, propping up patriarchies, warring with others, submitting them to your rule.

... you convert the topic from "The Federation Perspective" to "Warrior Bishop."


To avoid the message being perceived as a blatant attack on another prolific member here, it could have been phrased like "It is about mind control" and "Doesn't this mean to give one's power away?" In literature this is called "passive form," while your phrasing is called "active form." Almost always when offence and insults are made, it's in active form.

I don't have the number of members having been banned for insults, as it's so obviously antagonistic to constructive dialogue. It's a demonstration of unwillingness to accept different positions in general. You may have seen me refer to the "tone" here. That's what I mean.

To be clear, this is a standard I expect every member here to adopt. - even from you.


Please look carefully at what is written below here...:


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#49 2022-03-29 14:16:55

HiddenSquid
Member

Re: The Federation Perspective

Alright well I'm done then. I'm never gonna return to contribute my voice. He gets to talk about all that I listed and not get challenged in dialogue, at all, so I guess I got to go. I wasn't polite enough despite his subject matter being the epitome of not-polite.

Offline

#50 2022-03-29 16:54:15

Robert369
Member

Re: The Federation Perspective

Well, looking at the course of the discussion I would like to express my gratitude to Warrior Bishop for sharing these societal details, which I consider important to know about and understand. This is required if there is supposed to be a peaceful coexistence in the future, especially since there are way more important ongoings in our universe that actually require everyone sane to cooperate.

This doesn't mean that I would appreciate such lifestyle, but each civilization is entitled to make their very own choices. Our universe is about diversity, and we must understand that we can decide where to incarnate - hence nobody should dismiss an other system as "inferior" or "superior", because even if it technically might be (e.g. in regards to density or personal development), to allow for a vast choice of "incarnation gameplays" many different societal setup are required.

And this also includes Regressives and their nastiness, as they are a required part of duality which to a healthy extent is required to keep the universe in balance.

This being said, the existing intruder AI from another universe that has taken over large parts of this universe is not part of the balance and thus needs to be removed.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB