You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-26 12:13:28

BirgOslo

To starseeds and awaken ones

Originally writen in english.
Some time ago i posted this "message" to the "Mighty" Federation, trying to make a statement about the "situation" here on planet Earth. Trying to explain all the suffering and all that is happening here and now. Traying to make a statement, explaining that all this "stuff" is unnecesary and nonsense. But , now  i am "re thinking" and revisiting all the stuff. Humans need to re think, and take responsability of their own creation. Yes, there is a small group of people (The Cabal), who rules and most people on planet Earth are practically asleep, and the Galactic Federation is aware of it and also is collaborating with this nonsense nightmare, because it trade and negotiate with them, the true rulers of this planet. It´s a fucking burocratic shit. But it's what it is. Earth shit is Human affairs and it will be human solution. We all know that darker times will come, and  i am sure that most of we will be here: stronger and firm. Many of us are from many civilizations in the Universe. We will know what to do. As far as I'm concerned: Firm and worthy. We are the Free Ones! A very big hug to all, dark times are coming.
I used this song for my mentioned message, the sense now is different. times change. Gretings to all.

BirgOslo
Arion from Erra.(In another reallity)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_0d01XbXg0

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

Board footer