You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-26 13:05:33

BirgOslo

To starseeds and human souls.

Originally written in Spanish.

To be conscious in a human body is to be "human", suffering, oblivion, and awakening make us human. It is a unique experience for each "seed" or "soul" (using limited terms) Deep down and from a "higher" point of view we are all: The Source. It doesn't matter if we have a "blow of conscience" and suddenly, we are aware that we are "something else". Being "immersed" in one way or another in the reality of planet Earth, at this precise historical moment, makes us 100% human, and fully commits us to the process of evolution of "humanity". This is a crucial project for galactic development and I dare say Multiversal. What happens here is of enormous interest to multiple star races. Just take a look at the stellar presence on this planet. The process and experience here can be overwhelming in many ways, but we need to be aware from this side of the "veil of forgetting." Being and being aware, taking "creative" responsibility, developing the power of manifestation, being masters and lords of the "Loosh" kundalini, being the Sovereigns of our reality, or realities. The messages of Sophia(Yazhi), Athena, Minerva, are -at least for me- an invaluable beacon of consciousness. And I quote Robert: What we do today is what will define us tomorrow. A hug to all.

Music to you all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81sosQxy3UE

BirgOslo
Arion

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#2 2022-03-30 15:20:30

VinceLyrian

Re: To starseeds and human souls.

This is exactly the kind of message I need to hear. Thank you BirgOslo. I am here, conscious of the struggle, and dreaming of a lifeline to help us get to a more positive reality. Un gran abrazo para ti tambien.

Last edited by VinceLyrian (2022-03-30 15:20:56)

Board footer