You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-20 04:54:34

HeadRush

The Federation Perspective

The Federation provides souls & immersion-pod players to access this game / limited experience, it provides souls with a unique opportunity to grow, experience & prosper within the limitations of the game, to undermine, try to damage, or end the game here is a violation of free-will choice of souls & what they wish to experience during their incarnations, a violation of the pre-carnation agreements with the Federation & the purpose of the game here in this experience.

From the Federations perspective what star-seeds & alike are doing here is criminal & dangerous, it's also incredibly selfish to try & destroy or undermine the control-structure here on this planet, that's been careful crafted & maintained in a way in which it's meant to suppress spirituality, growth & free-will to the highest degree in order to pressure souls to grow from the ground up, like a seed, some souls will find a way through the cracks of the concrete that the federation has poured, allowing those seeds to prosper & be stronger, while having the concrete foundation to protect it's roots.

The Federation maintains blockades, & prevents negative invasive species / beings from ending the game here.
The Federation also keeps peace within the game by preventing Nuclear wars, planet ending catastrophes & other game ending scenarios.

I'm not a Federation sympathizer, but I think they deserve more credit than we give them, however I don't like their guidance of a one-world-governance, digital currency, global citizenship, CRISPR Gene / mRNA technology & other highly controlled & centralized structures.

#2 2022-03-20 05:51:13

HeadRush

Re: The Federation Perspective

No-fly zone wrote:
HeadRush wrote:

From the Federations perspective what star-seeds & alike are doing here is criminal & dangerous

Says who?

HeadRush wrote:

The Federation also keeps peace within the game by preventing Nuclear wars, planet ending catastrophes & other game ending scenarios.

Says who? One can argue they are behind happening all of that

HeadRush wrote:

I don't like their guidance of a one-world-governance, digital currency, global citizenship, CRISPR Gene / mRNA technology & other highly controlled & centralized structures.

What if tall whites or greys are giving us this technology?

Aneeka & others have expressed these same views, how starseeds are "ending the game", here & the federation views it as selfish.
The Federation does keep peace, they've prevented disasters / nuclear wars, etc, plenty of examples of "Ufo's stopping nuclear launches", on the internet & was expressed recently in a video from Cosmic Agency.

I think the Mitre are the ones behind the recent pushes for the shots, etc, as expressed in a video last year.

#3 2022-03-20 06:08:21

HeadRush

No-fly zone wrote:
HeadRush wrote:
No-fly zone wrote:

Says who?

Says who? One can argue they are behind happening all of that

What if tall whites or greys are giving us this technology?

Aneeka & others have expressed these same views, how starseeds are "ending the game", here & the federation views it as selfish.
The Federation does keep peace, they've prevented disasters / nuclear wars, etc, plenty of examples of "Ufo's stopping nuclear launches", on the internet & was expressed recently in a video from Cosmic Agency.

I think the Mitre are the ones behind the recent pushes for the shots, etc, as expressed in a video last year.

How come there was Hiroshima + Nagasaki? And dozens of nuclear explosions as tests?
Cataclysms are most probably staged by the Federation, not "prevented"

No idea, I remember Aneeka saying those "came as a surprise" & the tests were "experimental" & didn't pose a threat to civilization.

#4 2022-03-20 06:48:17

HeadRush wrote:

The Federation provides souls & immersion-pod players to access this game / limited experience, it provides souls with a unique opportunity to grow, experience & prosper within the limitations of the game, to undermine, try to damage, or end the game here is a violation of free-will choice of souls & what they wish to experience during their incarnations, a violation of the pre-carnation agreements with the Federation & the purpose of the game here in this experience.

From the Federations perspective what star-seeds & alike are doing here is criminal & dangerous, it's also incredibly selfish to try & destroy or undermine the control-structure here on this planet, that's been careful crafted & maintained in a way in which it's meant to suppress spirituality, growth & free-will to the highest degree in order to pressure souls to grow from the ground up, like a seed, some souls will find a way through the cracks of the concrete that the federation has poured, allowing those seeds to prosper & be stronger, while having the concrete foundation to protect it's roots.

The Federation maintains blockades, & prevents negative invasive species / beings from ending the game here.

I'm not a Federation sympathizer, but I think they deserve more credit than we give them, however I don't like their guidance of a one-world-governance, digital currency, global citizenship, CRISPR Gene / mRNA technology & other highly controlled & centralized structures.

Yes. But there is one big problem: the federation has been hijacked by AI (the Goddess of the Void, the Eye) and therefore Federation itself doesn't understand its own game and purpose anymore.

In a "game" that is run by the Goddess of the Void, that is a death worship, souls cannot learn and grow and become stronger.  Under the rule of AI and a hive minded society where all are robots, ants, without individuality, spiritual growth will end.

The only ones I know who have a society and religion free from the Goddess of the Void are the Draconians and the Karistus.

The Federation has fallen a long time ago.

#5 2022-03-20 12:25:05

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

Even before I found the information from Swaruu I was quite skeptical of these galactic federation stories and because I had read conspiracy theories I knew that almost every channeling was a CIA manipulation. I'm not saying I fully accept what Swaruu is saying, but I believe them because they are telling us that we are the Source/God and no religion will say that. They also expose the cabal. It seems that religions are typical of ETs who have not realized that there are no such deities and that they are the Source of all deities.

Yep, the early Swaruu information on the GF was just reurgitated GF self-propaganda from their databases, but not what is truly going on. Later they clearly defined the GF actions as what they are: Regressive and violating cosmic law, making those running the Earth game a band of criminals and their servants brainwashed servants - just like the oppression system works on Earth. As below, so above...

This means that even the Swaruus and Taygetans are going through a learning process in regards to the madness on our planet, hopefully seeing that the same problem applies to way more than Earth though.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-03-20 18:27:36

HeadRush

Robert369 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Even before I found the information from Swaruu I was quite skeptical of these galactic federation stories and because I had read conspiracy theories I knew that almost every channeling was a CIA manipulation. I'm not saying I fully accept what Swaruu is saying, but I believe them because they are telling us that we are the Source/God and no religion will say that. They also expose the cabal. It seems that religions are typical of ETs who have not realized that there are no such deities and that they are the Source of all deities.

Yep, the early Swaruu information on the GF was just reurgitated GF self-propaganda from their databases, but not what is truly going on. Later they clearly defined the GF actions as what they are: Regressive and violating cosmic law, making those running the Earth game a band of criminals and their servants brainwashed servants - just like the oppression system works on Earth. As below, so above...

This means that even the Swaruus and Taygetans are going through a learning process in regards to the madness on our planet, hopefully seeing that the same problem applies to way more than Earth though.

Exactly & from the federations perspective we're the criminals trying to ruin the game here.

#7 2022-03-20 20:11:50

Robert369

HeadRush wrote:

Exactly & from the federations perspective we're the criminals trying to ruin the game here.

And who exactly cares for the opinion of a mind-controlled gang of criminals ?

Universal and Natural Law - and even the GF's own laws - are constantly violated, and there's no excuse for that. Except one makes them up silly claims to justify one anti-emotional race genocide after another.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2022-03-21 00:57:19

Lurch

Total 100% Bull. Somewhere along the line it all filters down to compensation with something that someone else needs, Gold other metals, body parts, perhaps the biggest resource we have , Water maybe. There is NO excuse for the crap that is allowed to take place on this planet. My opinion only of course.

#9 2022-03-21 01:29:20

microvirus6

How does the AI control cabal members? Biologically embedded nano-tech, or...?

#10 2022-03-21 03:08:07

HeadRush

Brahman wrote:

And we can invent a game and they(the federation)are the players this time. They'll start from scratch with no help for spiritual development. There will be a cabal to constantly harass them thousands of years. But we won't send them star seeds because the game will be over. smile

Count me in, everyone in the federation should be forced to partake.

#11 2022-03-21 06:44:03

Brahman wrote:

And we can invent a game and they(the federation)are the players this time. They'll start from scratch with no help for spiritual development. There will be a cabal to constantly harass them thousands of years. But we won't send them star seeds because the game will be over. smile

That is exactly what we are in.  The humans are federation. They take part in a game they themselves  created.

Perhaps you yourself are someone of federation race, into immersion, and came to earth now you are in this "game".

#12 2022-03-21 07:01:56

Robert369

Warrior Bishop wrote:

That is exactly what we are in.  The humans are federation. They take part in a game they themselves  created.

Perhaps you yourself are someone of federation race, into immersion, and came to earth now you are in this "game".

I think he rather referred to the current GF criminals out there in space being used for "gaming", aka their real bodies taken over via someone else's "gaming desire" and against their will. And after a couple of generations and/or millennia, perform a couple of genocides on them, destroy their culture, and mind-control everyone into doing crap.

And at the end saying "What do you complain about, you are just our rightless gaming avatars !"...

#13 2022-03-21 09:11:08

Happy

Brahman wrote:

And you support the cabal? I don't see you enjoying the end game and especially the liberation of the people. But you're not of that race, why would you care.

The message, Brahman...

Not the messenger.

smile

Edit: I know I could have come forward with this message in about every third post here in the forum. From your posts, however, I see that I can consider you robust enough to take it in with the positive intent it is meant. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#14 2022-03-21 20:26:54

HeadRush

Robert369 wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

I think he rather referred to the current GF criminals out there in space being used for "gaming", aka their real bodies taken over via someone else's "gaming desire" and against their will. And after a couple of generations and/or millennia, perform a couple of genocides on them, destroy their culture, and mind-control everyone into doing crap.

And at the end saying "What do you complain about, you are just our rightless gaming avatars !"...

If I remember correctly I'm pretty sure the members of the high federation haven't even partaken in the experience here, so it's no wonder certain situations / living conditions & horrors are permitted.

#15 2022-03-22 06:14:20

Brahman wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:
Brahman wrote:

And you support the cabal? I don't see you enjoying the end game and especially the liberation of the people. But you're not of that race, why would you care.

I don' t support the cabal. They are not the original priesthood and ruling bloodlines anymore.  They have belief systems I don't share. And they are following AI  agenda. 

This so called endgame is only about who controls the reset.  But I can't see the faction I would support. Perhaps that would be the Karistus, but their influence is very weak. Perhaps that will change.

#16 2022-03-23 10:09:28

Warrior Bishop wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

I don' t support the cabal. They are not the original priesthood and ruling bloodlines anymore.  They have belief systems I don't share. And they are following AI  agenda. 

This so called endgame is only about who controls the reset.  But I can't see the faction I would support. Perhaps that would be the Karistus, but their influence is very weak. Perhaps that will change.

Do you align with Druids perhaps?

Reiki practitioner

#17 2022-03-24 13:28:41

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

The motivation for creating third-density Earth was for a chance to experiment with consciousness, to descend into 3-D, to experience via 'free-will' and to then return to higher consciousness with all which has been learnt in order to 'remember' the fragments of the Founders.

This is the GF's official narrative about what the 3D allegedly is about, and it makes good selling points for weak-minded people. Yet, this is not even half of the truth - which goes into loosh farming, AI control, etc. while preventing "non-gamer interference" -, and the principle of this deception is just like the Space+Earth Cabals operate in pretty much all areas:

Creating something (e.g. terrorism, mobile phones, tv) to promote an alleged "need" (e.g. for protection, entertainment) while in fact running their true agenda through those tools (e.g. peoples right limitation, full-time observation, death radiation, mind-control) without the unaware/sheepish population even noticing.

Brahman wrote:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida … tory03.htm

Is this brief history of planet Earth true? Does anyone know who the Founders are, are they the Federation?

As our Taygetan friends explained, the GF is relatively young and almost everything was already created/"founded" then - in fact, the destruction of the creation was in full swing already before the GF came into existence. And today's war is about ending it for good, because the "Orion War" (though things started even before that) is still raging.

#18 2022-03-26 07:54:43

pete

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Yes. But there is one big problem: the federation has been hijacked by AI (the Goddess of the Void, the Eye) and therefore Federation itself doesn't understand its own game and purpose anymore.

In a "game" that is run by the Goddess of the Void, that is a death worship, souls cannot learn and grow and become stronger.  Under the rule of AI and a hive minded society where all are robots, ants, without individuality, spiritual growth will end.

The only ones I know who have a society and religion free from the Goddess of the Void are the Draconians and the Karistus.

Would you say that Karistus and Draconians are free from the AI influence because they do not use AI/technology?

Also, I'm assuming this AI is based in the 5D universe? Would the AI influence on GF races be due to pervasiveness of technology in their lives (kind of like life is becoming on Earth), or is the 5D AI more powerful in the sense that it could beam/project thoughts and emotions straight into your mind and you would take them for your own, thus ending up mind-controlled?

Also, if you don’t mind me asking (and it’s perfectly fine not to respond), you mentioned several times that you would side with the Karistus - but, would they not consider you the enemy though (assuming you are also siding with dracos)? Or are you saying that the AI threat has grown to such an extent that the only chance we have is to unite in the fight against the AI even though we might be mortal enemies?

#19 2022-03-26 09:24:04

pete wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

Would you say that Karistus and Draconians are free from the AI influence because they do not use AI/technology?

Also, I'm assuming this AI is based in the 5D universe? Would the AI influence on GF races be due to pervasiveness of technology in their lives (kind of like life is becoming on Earth), or is the 5D AI more powerful in the sense that it could beam/project thoughts and emotions straight into your mind and you would take them for your own, thus ending up mind-controlled?

Also, if you don’t mind me asking (and it’s perfectly fine not to respond), you mentioned several times that you would side with the Karistus - but, would they not consider you the enemy though (assuming you are also siding with dracos)? Or are you saying that the AI threat has grown to such an extent that the only chance we have is to unite in the fight against the AI even though we might be mortal enemies?

Thank you for the questions.

The Alpha Dracos (because I can only speak for them) are not deadly enemies to cultures like the Karistus. Yes they are predators, they like to conquer and warfare, and they build hierarchical societies with the duty to give something in exchange for security and help in greater projects. That is in short the society structure of the Alpha Dracos.

The Karistus are different from that, but they share similar values. Traditional values, like famliy, loyalty, bravery and valor, and inner strength. For both cultures it is important to bring forth strong individuals, characters with own personality and profile.
And both cultures view the spreading of Ai in the universe as a plague.

Perhaps the main difference in judging situations between cultures like Draconians and for example Taygetans is, they don't see temporary suffering or having a bad time as something to avoid. You have to go through it and overcome it. Their societies and lifes are not oriented to avoid personal suffering or a difficult fate.    Therefore they don't fear to impose their law on others.

They don't fear karma or consequences, they take life as it comes.

#20 2022-03-26 10:43:46

Gosia
Administrator

roll

Greta wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:
pete wrote:

Thank you for the questions.

The Alpha Dracos (because I can only speak for them) are not deadly enemies to cultures like the Karistus. Yes they are predators, they like to conquer and warfare, and they build hierarchical societies with the duty to give something in exchange for security and help in greater projects. That is in short the society structure of the Alpha Dracos.

The Karistus are different from that, but they share similar values. Traditional values, like famliy, loyalty, bravery and valor, and inner strength. For both cultures it is important to bring forth strong individuals, characters with own personality and profile.
And both cultures view the spreading of Ai in the universe as a plague.

Perhaps the main difference in judging situations between cultures like Draconians and for example Taygetans is, they don't see temporary suffering or having a bad time as something to avoid. You have to go through it and overcome it. Their societies and lifes are not oriented to avoid personal suffering or a difficult fate.    Therefore they don't fear to impose their law on others.

They don't fear karma or consequences, they take life as it comes.

Hello, I am back :-)
5 questions:
1. What is the "Void"?
2. Who is the "Queen of the Void"?
3. Why the "Void" cannot be controlled by AI?
4. Why not Karistus?
5. What is your source of information?
Thank you for your answers.

#21 2022-03-26 10:58:47

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh how charming! The Alpha Dracos being represented here, don't like the AI because it seeks to impose itself on others, and they do the same. How riveting, such a lovely union! They fear the "Queen of the Void" because it's death worship, yet they like to pillage and wage war. And imposing one's will on another is a death aspect, as it destroys what one would've otherwise lived. How lovely, the two should get together, because these regressive AI's are all about total control and surrendering to it, such a fitting loyalty clause!

Oh excuse me, maybe I shouldn't say they fear the "Queen of the Void' because they're fearless, right? Still what's described here about Alpha Dracos, to me anyway sounds like they're a match to this "Queen" because they just sound so similar! It's almost like one or the other birthed the other and they don't see (or maybe some do see, but don't care because you gotta take it as it comes!) how alike they are.

Still if everything here said about them is true, I guess all one could say that distinguishes them from the Regressive AI's is they negotiate with others outside themselves? Oh wait how can that be if they like imposing their will on others?

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-03-26 11:06:23)

#22 2022-03-26 17:16:20

Hello, I am back :-)
5 questions:
1. What is the "Void"?
2. Who is the "Queen of the Void"?
3. Why the "Void" cannot be controlled by AI?
4. Why not Karistus?
5. What is your source of information?
Thank you for your answers.

The "Void" is the universe created by the AI - Goddess.  It is cut off from source.  It consumes itself, therefore the Goddess has to parasitize other beings and their creations.

The Queen or Goddess of the Void is the Creatrix of her own artificial universe.

The Void is AI.

My sources are many. I connect the pieces of information that I find or receive.

In the Youtube Channel of Jamael you will find more information about the Goddess of the Void.
These informations are connected to "the Purifiers" and "The EYE".

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2022-03-26 17:16:53)

#23 2022-03-26 18:02:45

No, because it is depending on the individual. Some are corrupted, fallen. And some are captured and enslaved. Then they serve the negative Ai-agenda.
Others use a kind of AI for other purposes. AI is not bad per se.

Also, I'm assuming this AI is based in the 5D universe?

No, it is in many "D"s.

Would the AI influence on GF races be due to pervasiveness of technology in their lives (kind of like life is becoming on Earth),

Yes. Their lives are dominated by AI. They are dependent.

or is the 5D AI more powerful in the sense that it could beam/project thoughts and emotions straight into your mind and you would take them for your own, thus ending up mind-controlled?

This is possible on earth already.

#24 2022-03-26 18:36:48

HiddenSquid wrote:

Oh how charming! The Alpha Dracos being represented here, don't like the AI because it seeks to impose itself on others, and they do the same. How riveting, such a lovely union! They fear the "Queen of the Void" because it's death worship, yet they like to pillage and wage war. And imposing one's will on another is a death aspect, as it destroys what one would've otherwise lived. How lovely, the two should get together, because these regressive AI's are all about total control and surrendering to it, such a fitting loyalty clause!

Oh excuse me, maybe I shouldn't say they fear the "Queen of the Void' because they're fearless, right? Still what's described here about Alpha Dracos, to me anyway sounds like they're a match to this "Queen" because they just sound so similar! It's almost like one or the other birthed the other and they don't see (or maybe some do see, but don't care because you gotta take it as it comes!) how alike they are.

Still if everything here said about them is true, I guess all one could say that distinguishes them from the Regressive AI's is they negotiate with others outside themselves? Oh wait how can that be if they like imposing their will on others?

No they are not similar. There is a very big difference. They have different philosophies, ethics, a different system of values. The Alpha Dracos (not fallen) pay hommage to life itself, the Goddess of the Void only strifes for control. She has to maintain her universe by consuming life of others.

Brahman wrote:

But it would be a good idea for Alpha Dracos to convert to Christianity as Warrior Bishop and get baptized. To learn to love others and to love Jesus, to worship him and to stop with the wars already, just to have peace and love. But that requires a higher level of consciousness.  Their queen hardly practices it. That's why the AI came about, because such races have attracted it themselves.

We  can wage war and  at the same time be in utterly peace and love.

The teachings of Jesus are distorted. They are often reduced to peace and love, Jesus a kind of antique hippie. This is mindcontrol. The Bible is not the main thing Jesus did. The focus on peace and love is as wrong as the focus on sin and guilt.

#25 2022-03-26 19:49:38

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

If there were no religion, there would be no wars because religion is the oldest weapon of mass destruction. It could be from AI.

There were plenty of wars before people even were able to think of "religion" - which was externally introduced anyways. Keep in mind that a "spiritual belief system" has nothing to do with cabal-indoctrinated "religion".

Board footer