You are not logged in.

#26 2022-03-27 05:22:39

pete

Re: The Federation Perspective

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Thank you for the questions.

The Alpha Dracos (because I can only speak for them) are not deadly enemies to cultures like the Karistus. Yes they are predators, they like to conquer and warfare, and they build hierarchical societies with the duty to give something in exchange for security and help in greater projects. That is in short the society structure of the Alpha Dracos.

The Karistus are different from that, but they share similar values. Traditional values, like famliy, loyalty, bravery and valor, and inner strength. For both cultures it is important to bring forth strong individuals, characters with own personality and profile.
And both cultures view the spreading of Ai in the universe as a plague.

Perhaps the main difference in judging situations between cultures like Draconians and for example Taygetans is, they don't see temporary suffering or having a bad time as something to avoid. You have to go through it and overcome it. Their societies and lifes are not oriented to avoid personal suffering or a difficult fate.    Therefore they don't fear to impose their law on others.

They don't fear karma or consequences, they take life as it comes.

Thank you for your responses. I don't really know much about Draconians at all, so it interesting to hear how Draconians describe themselves.

In other posts, you mentioned you see value in worship. I wonder if you would differentiate between respect and worship? E.g. I'd say that respect is what actually matters in the sense that it is simply an expression of the purity of heart and therefore does not require or depend on hierarchy, duty, station, or outward customs. In other words, respect may or may not be part of worship, but worship without respect would be false / impure.

Also, I wonder what do you / Draconians see as the point/purpose of life? I don't mean to put you on the spot there, so no need to reply if you rather wouldn't. E.g. I'd say that the purpose of life would be development of wisdom, undoing of the matrix, non-harming, respecting life in all its forms.

Warrior Bishop wrote:

No, because it is depending on the individual. Some are corrupted, fallen. And some are captured and enslaved. Then they serve the negative Ai-agenda.
Others use a kind of AI for other purposes. AI is not bad per se.

In what sense is a Draconian corrupted or fallen? In that their system of values is different than the values of other Draconians?

Warrior Bishop wrote:
pete wrote:

Also, I'm assuming this AI is based in the 5D universe?

No, it is in many "D"s.

Ah, I see. Those are not good tidings.

Warrior Bishop wrote:
pete wrote:

or is the 5D AI more powerful in the sense that it could beam/project thoughts and emotions straight into your mind and you would take them for your own, thus ending up mind-controlled?

This is possible on earth already.

I wasn't aware of that. Could I ask then how do you / Draconians defend against AI influence? E.g. how do you recognise that a thought / feeling is implanted by an AI as opposed to being your own?

#27 2022-03-28 14:09:01

SiO2 wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

The teachings of Jesus are distorted. They are often reduced to peace and love, Jesus a kind of antique hippie. This is mindcontrol. The Bible is not the main thing Jesus did. The focus on peace and love is as wrong as the focus on sin and guilt.

I'm wondering if you've listened to the four conversations that have been recorded by Cosmic Agency with Swaruu of Erra detailing the so-called "Life of Jesus".  They were posted on February 5,8,16,27 of 2021 and can be found currently on pages 8 and 9 of the list of transcripts.  I would be curious to know how you reconcile them with your comment above when it appears from the information given in the conversations that Christianity is entirely a fabrication of the Roman Empire and their efforts to maintain population control, the Roman Empire, rather than dying, merely being shifted to the realm of the Vatican.

In this issue I don't agree with Swaruu of Erra. I am shure that history is manipulated, not only by annalists but  by the ones who win a war and by time-manipulation and incarnational loops. It is a very complex thing and perhaps there is not one truth but many.

In the world and timelines in which I live and remember Jesus exists and he did very important and formative things.
It is not only the gospels that tell us that Jesus existed, but his deeds that operate up till now.

Perhaps the Taygetans decided for themselves to create a reality for them without religion, without believe in  god and without Jesus Christ.
But with the same right I create for myself a reality and a past in which Jesus exists.

#28 2022-03-29 02:17:40

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh my goodness, worshiping Jesus Christ and Alpha Dracos (the one's that impose themselves on others?) together, never thought I'd hear about that, ever...

How do the two go together? Isn't one warlike/dominating and the other about peace? Unless of course, as you say you create a reality in which Jesus exists, that this is a different one?

#29 2022-03-29 05:39:00

HeadRush

HiddenSquid wrote:

Oh my goodness, worshiping Jesus Christ and Alpha Dracos (the one's that impose themselves on others?) together, never thought I'd hear about that, ever...

How do the two go together? Isn't one warlike/dominating and the other about peace? Unless of course, as you say you create a reality in which Jesus exists, that this is a different one?

Jesus is a fake character, designed for perception control of the masses by the romans.

#30 2022-03-29 06:52:33

SiO2 wrote:

I'm wondering if you've listened to the four conversations that have been recorded by Cosmic Agency with Swaruu of Erra detailing the so-called "Life of Jesus".  They were posted on February 5,8,16,27 of 2021 and can be found currently on pages 8 and 9 of the list of transcripts.  I would be curious to know how you reconcile them with your comment above when it appears from the information given in the conversations that Christianity is entirely a fabrication of the Roman Empire and their efforts to maintain population control, the Roman Empire, rather than dying, merely being shifted to the realm of the Vatican.

The Roman Empire shifted into the Holy Roman Empire, not into the realm of the Vatican.

The situation from our point of view is as follows: Rome was founded by positive bloodlines, for the purpose to give humankind a good rule.
But the negative bloodlines (in time of the foundation of rome incarnated in the etruscian priesthood, later the roman families of the senate) struggled to take over the whole project.

It was / is a long lasting conflict between positve ruling bloodlines and negative ones (the illuminati-cabal ).

In the time when Jesus was born the negative bloodlines dominated the situation. Jesus did not come to bring "peace" but to rip a hole into their dominion. He gave humankind the means to achieve inner freedom (and  inner peace of course). That is the salvation. And the resurrection of the soul.  And the means are the sacraments. They are the core of the roman catholic faith, they are more important than the biblical teachings (which are distorted).

The teachings you can hear and follow them or not.  But the sacraments work. They are very strong, the strongest is the sacrament of the Holy Mass.

Of course the deeds of Jesus were a great threat for the cabal, so they tried to regain control over the religion. The negative bloodlines of the roman / italian families of the senate took over the Holy See step by step.

The Visconti had their popes, the Medici, the Borgia ...

And of course  they tried to install a Holy Roman Emperor who serves them, who is a puppet of the Vatican. They installed the Habsburg-Bloodline. That lead to the destruction of the Holy Roman Empire.

For justice I have to say that there were good emperors and good popes, who fought the cabal. Those were souls who managed to incarnate into negative bloodlines and tried to fight them from within. 

Don't lump everyone together.

A further note: Jesus had offspring. He founded a positive ruling bloodline, existing up to these days.

#31 2022-03-29 10:04:25

HiddenSquid
Banned

Ok we get it, you're all about mind control, giving your power away, worshiping authority, serving masters/hierarchies/kings, propping up patriarchies, warring with others, submitting them to your rule. we know that the cabal has a "positive" hand to step in (probably more accurate to say tentacles, some being seemingly "positive"), but it's still part of the same body.

And I must still be in a simulation loop having to hear about christ, bloodlines, holy romans, the cabal. I think I'd prefer the void over this. You could say I can choose to ignore this and look at something else, but it's like invasive advertisements, always having to advertise.

#32 2022-03-29 10:11:39

Happy

Stick to the topic.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#33 2022-03-29 12:01:21

Federation sees humankind as a game. Federation members can take part by incarnating into a human body.

But in the perspective of the Draconians this is not a good game, if it follows the path of the Cabal.   What can you gain or achieve in that game?  Boredom and the experience to be controlled and exploited for a very long time. Perhaps you will be content and your existence will be quiet and convenient. But for such experience you need not to incarnate on earth but stay at home  off planet.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2022-03-29 12:05:22)

#34 2022-03-29 12:22:20

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh sure, staying on topic regarding The Federation perspective, is almost akin to saying we're all one, that truth is so monumentally large that saying that falls short of the immensity of it.. So it is with "The Federation" in a way. which sector of the federation is on topic? The Local group? That would be located at Saturn. Do you mean the local star groupings level? Ya good luck explaining that in any earth language, nevermind the galactic level. what about temporally phased portions of the federation, bah almost as pointless.

And as I see it, any universe has compulsory requirements to be in it, so no matter where, one is controlled, unless one literally creates their own and is 100% in control of it and themselves, there will always be imposition.

And I was on topic, as the bishop speaks for reptilians from Saturn, hence talking about their perspective; ie the federation there. Unless he's referring to those not residing in the rings, but on the planet? Hence not Federation?

So I don't know warrior bishop, sounds like you're saying that if one doesn't live in constant strife and making war one cannot gain anything. But it just seem, oh the only thing to gain from conquering is the ability to continue conquering other targets.

#35 2022-03-29 12:45:20

HiddenSquid wrote:

Oh sure, staying on topic regarding The Federation perspective, is almost akin to saying we're all one, that truth is so monumentally large that saying that falls short of the immensity of it.. So it is with "The Federation" in a way. which sector of the federation is on topic? The Local group? That would be located at Saturn. Do you mean the local star groupings level? Ya good luck explaining that in any earth language, nevermind the galactic level. what about temporally phased portions of the federation, bah almost as pointless.

And as I see it, any universe has compulsory requirements to be in it, so no matter where, one is controlled, unless one literally creates their own and is 100% in control of it and themselves, there will always be imposition.

And I was on topic, as the bishop speaks for reptilians from Saturn, hence talking about their perspective; ie the federation there. Unless he's referring to those not residing in the rings, but on the planet? Hence not Federation?

So I don't know warrior bishop, sounds like you're saying that if one doesn't live in constant strife and making war one cannot gain anything. But it just seem, oh the only thing to gain from conquering is the ability to continue conquering other targets.

The Draconians on Saturn were not Federation.

#36 2022-03-29 12:46:02

Happy

Right, HiddenSquid... It seems like you didn't get the reason why I put that message there. When you say:

[...] you're all about mind control, giving your power away, worshiping authority, serving masters/hierarchies/kings, propping up patriarchies, warring with others, submitting them to your rule.

... you convert the topic from "The Federation Perspective" to "Warrior Bishop."

To avoid the message being perceived as a blatant attack on another prolific member here, it could have been phrased like "It is about mind control" and "Doesn't this mean to give one's power away?" In literature this is called "passive form," while your phrasing is called "active form." Almost always when offence and insults are made, it's in active form.

I don't have the number of members having been banned for insults, as it's so obviously antagonistic to constructive dialogue. It's a demonstration of unwillingness to accept different positions in general. You may have seen me refer to the "tone" here. That's what I mean.

To be clear, this is a standard I expect every member here to adopt. - even from you.

Please look carefully at what is written below here...:

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#37 2022-03-29 14:16:55

HiddenSquid
Banned

Alright well I'm done then. I'm never gonna return to contribute my voice. He gets to talk about all that I listed and not get challenged in dialogue, at all, so I guess I got to go. I wasn't polite enough despite his subject matter being the epitome of not-polite.

#38 2022-03-29 16:54:15

Robert369

Well, looking at the course of the discussion I would like to express my gratitude to Warrior Bishop for sharing these societal details, which I consider important to know about and understand. This is required if there is supposed to be a peaceful coexistence in the future, especially since there are way more important ongoings in our universe that actually require everyone sane to cooperate.

This doesn't mean that I would appreciate such lifestyle, but each civilization is entitled to make their very own choices. Our universe is about diversity, and we must understand that we can decide where to incarnate - hence nobody should dismiss an other system as "inferior" or "superior", because even if it technically might be (e.g. in regards to density or personal development), to allow for a vast choice of "incarnation gameplays" many different societal setup are required.

And this also includes Regressives and their nastiness, as they are a required part of duality which to a healthy extent is required to keep the universe in balance.

This being said, the existing intruder AI from another universe that has taken over large parts of this universe is not part of the balance and thus needs to be removed.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#39 2022-03-31 16:30:07

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

From what has been said here so far about the federation game, I think this matrix game is completely pointless and useless.

Indeed so, because it never was designed to actually be of "gaming use". The 3D Matrix is designed to be nothing but a loosh and negative energy factory for the various entities in "our universe" that need such to sustain themselves and their masters. These beings influenced (mind-controlled) people into a belief that they would build something "fun" or "useful" when they made the GF constructing the 3D Matrix for them, so they could later take it over.

This sad truth may not be liked by many ETs out there, but everyone who was and is involved in running the 3D Matrix has been deceived or otherwise lured into assisting running the loosh factory, while some initiators knowingly and willingly started the whole thing.

This also means that things out there are no better than down here - as below so above -, because mind-control is used at almost all levels of the 12/13D portion of "our universe" (haha!). And while you can thank a certain intruder AI for this, there luckily exist many higher levels of existence/beings and those are very interested in cleaning up the mess that pesters their domain.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-31 16:30:48)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#40 2022-04-11 10:04:46

mitkobs

Alicyone council do not govern other Federation councils. Saturn councel is not under Alicyone council. Alicyone council take responsability of all Pleiadian 9 sun system worlds and other worlds that they have involvlement more or less. And Earth is part of these worlds.

Around 90% of the people on this Earth now are former reptiles. If not mistaken that was said in the recent information about them. They live here isolated in order to change their personality, become better version from the previous one. Hard living conditions(+amnesia) are exactly made for this change to happen. Also not only reptiles are hold here under quarantine but other galactic races who are deemed criminals, also the dark souls(what is left of them) who started the whole thing manifesting the fear energy in the Universe.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-11 12:13:00)

#41 2022-04-11 11:31:33

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

In this transcript, our friends at Taygeta describe the Federation as a group of mentors who have specifically isolated Earth in a 3D matrix because humans are not mature and responsible enough for their thoughts that create the negative reality. When they learn to positively control their mind then all will complete their training here. They say there are actually no regressive races and they are a creation of humans and their thoughts and fantasies. No doubt the mind is capable of creating great illusions and so is our training here according to what they say. Does this mean that the races outside of Earth are only positive? Why doesn't the federation train the negative reptilians to be positive but the humans? Those races who make wars in this universe long before human existence, are they not fit for positive training?

No, it means that the GF is brainwashed into thinking like this, because it serves the regressive agenda to create a low frequency environment and loosh along with low frequency avatars that Regressives can incarnate in.

Think of the GF as the "Space UN": It is installed for a purpose and the agenda behind it is not known to most of the people.

#42 2022-04-11 12:18:53

mitkobs

Brahman wrote:

In this case the federation is not to blame?

What blaming brings to the table - nothing. All that is done of making this Earth matrix is strictly done for practical use - resolution of problems. Rehabilitaion, development, evolution of consciousness, moving to a better place of self consciouness. And that is why Earth is not really a prison. It is a place for learning and expanding of the soul. The only prison we are in is the limiting consciousness we hold dear.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-11 12:20:13)

#43 2022-04-11 12:30:02

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:
Brahman wrote:

In this case the federation is not to blame?

What blaming brings to the table - nothing. All that is done of making this Earth matrix is strictly done for practical use - resolution of problems. Rehabilitaion, development, evolution of consciousness, moving to a better place of self consciouness. And that is why Earth is not really a prison. It is a place for learning and expanding of the soul. The only prison we are in is the limiting consciousness we hold dear.

Dunno what belief system you are living in, but the constant oppression and genocides on Earth are neither of practical use nor ethical, and no excuse via the GF's constructs of lies will change this fact.

If you consider this a "learning environment", then I wish you good luck. But everyone else is free to dislike the obvious slavery system and the slave masters for their crimes as they wish.

This is because they override free will, using a primitive "learning method" of "learning through pain" instead of the consciousness-based "learning from within". Consciousness growth cannot be enforced via external means, and anyone claiming otherwise is either blind to this or working for the GF agenda.

A simple example is our today's Earth school system that presses fake-knowledge into people, which otherwise would have been rejected due to consciousness-based non-resonance. True learning doesn't require pressure but is the natural state of Human curiosity.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-11 12:32:26)

#44 2022-04-11 13:16:42

mitkobs

GF only established the conditions - the dominant frequency radiation effect - Van Alan bands. For everything else negative that is happening since putting this moon matrix on the place, only one is responsible - everyone who live here and do bad(ignorant) things with their time.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-11 13:17:30)

#45 2022-04-11 13:28:41

mitkobs

If you do not have enough consciousness or do not have conscience at all, which means you feel free to kill, rape, pillage, lie, turmoil without any remorse how this could be changed. Cannot be changed with good living. You see that all the evil people that now rule the world live in extreme luxury but that do not stop them to be psychopaths and mass murderers.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-11 13:31:39)

#46 2022-04-11 13:39:21

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

GF only established the conditions - the dominant frequency radiation effect - Van Alan bands. For everything else negative that is happening since putting this moon matrix on the place, only one is responsible - everyone who live here and do bad(ignorant) things with their time.

You are missing how the universe works, and by that continue touting the false GF narrative, and also you utterly ignore that they are performing one genocide after another. Are you here to play the devil's advocat and glorify the ones who caused all the mess on our planet as not only "innoccent" but even "helpful" ? If so, their brainwash clearly has succeeded - or may you brought it down here.

What happens is this, as it was partially explained by Swaruu as well:

If applying a low frequency somewhere (which on Earth is done e.g. by keeping out higher frequencies via the 3D Matrix and via mind-control/oppression/fear), the target environment will face a frequency reduction.

Sadly - and as intended by the Regressives -, the low frequency environment turns all those people who have been forced into a lower frequency into portals for low frequency beings, who now spread this low frequency as well, by that cementing the current low frequency environment that we find on Earth.

This is exactly what happened on Earth (but also elsewhere), and thus the GF's application of the 3D Matrix along with its cooperation with Regressives to create all the oppression and more on our planet are directly responsible for the current condition of our planet. And since the people of our planet never agreed to any such mistreatment, this was and is an imposition against their free will and by that a crime as per universal/natural law, due to which the "space criminals" are already being taken care of.

The slightly good news is that the above be undone by applying a positive frequency instead, but just like the imposed frequency drop of the past took millennia, any externally imposed frequency raise will also take a while (though it can be done faster than "within millennia"). Of course, once that happens, all those people who are unable or unwilling to follow the frequency raise will die - just like most of the high frequency people in the past have died out (or been killed) due to the former frequency lowering. This is a painful yet required cleanup process as result of the GF's past action.

I hope that the above clarifies how things worked back then and now.

#47 2022-04-11 14:30:40

mitkobs

Robert I am not going to say that you are not right in your explanation of the whole situation but maybe you are missing very important information that will make the explanation more complete. We here do not know and do not see the bigger picture very good. Me as well. But I try to see it and think about it all the time and that is why is coming piece by piece to me.

We do not know how to deal with a tulpa low vibration entity. How to change it for the better if that is even possible. For such entity the whole world is upside down to what is normal for us. They do not do well in high vibration surroundings, actually that is something like deadly to terryfing for them. They cannot live in 5D Earth. This is why 3D artificial reality is created for them with vibration that respond to their mindset.

This 3D matrix is not made for starseeds from high vibration realities. We have already a wonderful life in 5D or beyond. This is strickly made for low vibration beings for their well being with intent of making it better and to grow their consciousness. This is how I explain to myself the whole situation.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-11 14:38:59)

#48 2022-04-11 15:22:24

Robert369

@mitkobs: The problem is that those 3D low frequency beings use the "school" portion as excuse to make higher frequency beings create a home for them, while they in fact never had and have the intention to learn or to raise in frequency. And the GF fell for the trick - just like they did and do for many others.

Your comment would be valid if there was any actual progress intended on Earth, but that is actively taken away by the GF due to the frequency genocides which happen whenever such progress is made - and/or their control system is in danger of collapsing. This alone already shows that the GF is not thinking of the benefit of Humans, but only about staying in control - for which they even resort to inacceptable regressive methods.

And no, it cannot be the "fault" of the Starseeds (who wish to tear down the Matrix) that these genocides are "needed", because they happened in the past already without masses of them. In fact, the Starseeds are the universe's response to the crimes on Earth with the intent to end them and repair our planet from within.

This being said: If someone who uses criminal methods like oppression, enslavement, satanism and genocide to run a school, it is them who need to be "schooled" - and the school taken away from their control due proven incompetence. Which currently is happening.

#49 2022-04-11 16:05:37

mitkobs

Brahman wrote:

Since this matrix has existed has any of the Cabal accidentally changed for the better? None. Because like you said they can't stand the high vibrations and therefore will never become more conscious. Only starseeds feel disgusting here.

I asked the same question, but there is no answer still. Are the evil Roman emperors for example evolved in consciousness. What happened with the Flavians, do they experienced something positive from inventing the story of Jesus tricking so many people in false beliefs.

But when I observe so many regular people, watching interviews online with different very hard life stories presuming some of them are from the reptilian tulpa egregore, they certainly have evolved in consciousness and willing to do better. At least they are more positive and even wise in a way by the suffering they passed.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-04-11 16:08:23)

#50 2022-04-11 17:08:20

mitkobs

Who knows what cabal is intending really, who injects with what exactly. Some inject with poison others selected inject with something else.

Board footer