You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-14 17:42:27

What is the Taygeteans Opinion about Kundalini?.

I think that is the Real DNA Activation.
Is not a Serpent,is Spiral of Energy,just
like DNA.

A Person with awakened Kundalini will
have defenses against vacinnes,for example.

The Kundalini Energy is Ethereal,is not Physical,
it help to Bridge 3D to 4D.

It helps with manifestation.

To move to 4D and 5D,is needed adjust you Body Frecuency
and Kundalini Does Just that.

Why The Channels Doesnt talk about It?.

#2 2020-10-26 13:53:49

Gosia
Administrator

Re: What is the Taygeteans Opinion about Kundalini?.

They don´t talk about Kundalini at all to be honest. They once said the Kundalini information could be something that originated from other star races... or that it is referring to something that they call by different name in which case they would need to examine precisely what is meant by Kundalini energy. Or, they also mentioned, it could be something that is strictly valid for 3d humans, as there in 5d they are all activated pretty much, or put differently, their energetics is different than ours.

#3 2020-11-12 08:48:29

07wideeyes

I experienced kundalini activation about three years ago, and it has remained activated - sometimes very active! -ever since. I agree with what you say about it, Cuenta Digital Verdad, from my experience it's like that. Except that I didn't know about kundalini and vaccine. Is this your own direct experience/intuition, or are there some sources I can read about this, please?

The kundalini activation is something very specific, very precise, very personal in a way. There are some writers who say that everybody has kundalini asleep and can wake it up, but this is an assumption. I suspect it's an assumption based on naive views about 'all humans being the same', the fake equality that is fashionable these days, and wishful thinking. I see no evidence that all humans have sleeping kundalini; maybe they do, maybe they don't.

So the idea that kundalini comes from other, specific, star races, seems to make sense. And, yes, as activated beings living in 5D, maybe the Taygetans have that kind of energy fully integrated. It just flows naturally, they don't even notice it.

#4 2020-11-12 20:26:46

mitkobs

Kundalini = Life force energy(Chi, Vril).

Board footer