You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-29 13:33:25

BirgOslo

On Athena Swaruu's reference to Mexico

[The original title of this thread referred to the Ukraine flight-report by Athena Swaruu. The topic of this thread is however perceived to be "Mexico." The title of the thread was therefore changed to reflect this. Moderator.]

Originally writen in spanish.

About the Cosmic Agency video: Ukraine- Flight Report... by Athena Swaruu.

In the last part of the video reference is made to Mexico (The country where I live), sadly I can say that Athena is right to describe the "collective unconscious" of this beautiful and great country as: "Corrupt, poor and profoundly ignorant". That makes it "paradoxically", a "hard nut to crack" for the cabal and the lizards, it is for this very reason that in Mexico, the Covid agenda has not yet prospered, at the same level as in other countries (this being an advantage temporary) due to the very disorganization and general backwardness of the country and its current government (this government being a manifestation of the collective unconscious of Mexicans, I'll explain shortly). Mexico is very complex, and as Athena put it, there is an agenda for this territory in the southern United States, which at this time does not seem to have the (immediate) attention of the Cabal. I am not going to delve into "Matrix" political opinions since everything is an illusion, we know well that democracy does not exist and that today all the governments of the world are in one way or another puppets of a very complex system. The positive part and with which I want to "work", is the part that Athena Swaruu mentions as a strategic advantage (among others), the proximity of Mexico to "The Eye of Gaia" and the ley lines. She mentions and I quote: "What this people thinks and feels, is transmitted by the ley lines to the rest of the planet, comparatively with the Ukrainian people" ... "Passive resistance does more damage than open demonstrations." Taking the above into account, I now know exactly what I have to do. Message received.
If you understood the message and you are in Mexico: let's make a hole in the system together. Let's connect with the souls in Ukraine, let's give hope, but above all, let's express specifically the End and absolute frustration of the 2030 agenda, the END of the Cabal, the imminent withdrawal of the lizards. Each one is the sovereign of his personal Toroid of Reality, let's use the natural Amplifier of the Gulf of Mexico. Consciousness and Energy. And as they say in Mexico: A Huevo Carajo!!!!!

BirgOslo (Arion)

Links to the videos:

Spanish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piKHnqp4_Zc
English: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzzYZczSnMY&t=1205s

Shamanic Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0oq_qWWj2o

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#2 2022-03-31 22:24:28

07wideeyes

Re: On Athena Swaruu's reference to Mexico

Greetings BirgOslo! I have never visited Mexico, but it is a country that resonates somewhat. There are connections that have had an influence on the spiritual direction of my life at various times. And I can easily imagine it as some kind of power centre on this planet. I wish you and all Mexican starseeds and other awake ones great success in your endeavours. I also like it when you link to some music: it is not always to my taste (I like this one very much) but it is always interesting to come across new music.

Board footer