You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-31 03:38:20

Cosmic Sea
Banned

WTF...in other words; What the Fuck?... are we doing here? Psycho time

There are so many conversations/chats and so forth.. Is there any support/help/energetic surplus??? Because as far as what the CA info has shared is; there is pretty much NO powerful support/interference from the 'Offworld', due to the prime directive of non interference. So again, what the f**k are we doing here to empower our beingness/planet???
Me  and my 'new' associates/friends have been fighting, boots on the ground, informing, sending legal letters, rallying, gathering!!!!!!

So wtf: Flying around overhead and sharing 'deep concepts/high tech' of the universe. (which I also resonate with somewhat)..are not at all helping with the extreme genocideing going on by authoritative gov'ts. authorities...shocking and unbelievable.

Pretty sure I'm not alone here.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#2 2022-03-31 04:49:24

Kahi Harawira

Re: WTF...in other words; What the Fuck?... are we doing here? Psycho time

We are it, we are that help.

Its up to us to navigate our own way out using whatever knowledge, energies, skill and capability that have become the only tools to survive. In other words, normal everyday life.

Multiplying abilities (and thus capacity) seems to be a sensible approach in this game. Just knowing what's going on is an enormous advantage. Less chance of surprise and ambush in this war that has multiple fronts on different levels.

My philosophy is that the more eyes and ears on the job the better

#3 2022-03-31 05:31:02

Pymander

The reason why we are here is because we do not like what is happening to the humans of this planet and want to help however we can. It does not matter if the Galactic Federation is on our side or not. We signed up for this role for a brief incarnation because it's what defines us. No one is forcing the Taygetans to be in orbit here either. They could be off on Erra enjoying their beautiful forests and not getting involved with such a "hopeless cause." Yet, they are here trying their best and are the basically the only race willing to make more or less direct contact with us. We need their help and the humans need ours. Without us, humanity as we know it goes extinct within 1-2 generations. That's as simple as it is.

I get that the average person is a bumbling moron who doesn't understand 1% of the greater knowledge many of us here possess. They don't realize the danger they are in. However, these people were us at some point in our history. They deserve a chance to learn from their mistakes and have someone stand up for them. Without us, they stand no chance whatsoever. There is also an innate "good" that I see in most people. "Humans" are not a slave race. We are meant to be as expanded in knowledge as the Taygetans. Earth Humans are merely the result of mind control and manipulation by regressive beings.

Even if it seems like we're losing, we were a big enough pain in the ass to the Cabal that they had to devise a plan to kill off 80-90% of the population. That's how big of an impact we have had over the last few decades. It is absolute total crap that the GF is trying to hinder our influence; but, don't let that make you think there's no point to what we are doing. The war is still waging. I suspect more and more interstellar races are finding themselves at odds with what is happening above as well. The louder we become, the worse it makes them look.

I know for a fact that the Galactic Federation and the Cabals are very lucky I am imprisoned by this very limiting meat suit. If I end up getting caught up in the vaccine genocide and die early after losing all my friends and family, I 100% guarantee my "higher form" is going to be fucking pissed the fuck off when I wake up in an immersion pod or whatever. I'm not taking a vacation. Oh no, I'm waking up and getting onto my spacecraft and headed right back to Earth to yell at a few councils. And I'm sure I'm not alone in that sentiment.

#4 2022-03-31 07:00:16

HeadRush

Cosmic Sea wrote:

There are so many conversations/chats and so forth.. Is there any support/help/energetic surplus??? Because as far as what the CA info has shared is; there is pretty much NO powerful support/interference from the 'Offworld', due to the prime directive of non interference. So again, what the f**k are we doing here to empower our beingness/planet???
Me  and my 'new' associates/friends have been fighting, boots on the ground, informing, sending legal letters, rallying, gathering!!!!!!

So wtf: Flying around overhead and sharing 'deep concepts/high tech' of the universe. (which I also resonate with somewhat)..are not at all helping with the extreme genocideing going on by authoritative gov'ts. authorities...shocking and unbelievable.

Pretty sure I'm not alone here.

Wasting time / vacationing mainly. The "Game", here is to enjoy the limiting, hard & oppressive experience of Life in the 3D-Matrix, where your brain & soul is severed from each-other, your memory & consciousness is extremely limited & you're under 24/7 attack.
The best part is if the humans were to all collectively change & wake up than the Federation itself would reset earth for the 8th time to preserve the game here. It's as far as I'm aware one of the only planets that offers the money game / grind experience aswell as the very limited & disconnected consciousness experience.

High-Technology & Metaphysics is extremely valuable, above money there's information as a form of exchange, the concepts, perspectives, technology & stories provided from the Taygetan perspectives is infinite, you can't put a dollar sign on it, that's why there's a non-interference agreement between the federation & races. Little drips of information can cause massive awakenings / conciseness & physical shifts in a society.

Last edited by HeadRush (2022-03-31 07:06:05)

#5 2022-03-31 07:53:55

mitkobs

What we can do here with this life is to use it to grow and expand individually. People as mass, as country, as groups do not matter here. Because every group is a an illusion entity and the individuals that are forming this group are the ones who can be responsible, never the group. Groups are used to escape responsibility. So you are here alone with yourself. Use your time to learn what you do not know and become wiser as you can be. This is your way out of this madness place. Liberation as group will never happen here as long this matrix of darkness is imposed on the place.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-03-31 09:14:22)

#6 2022-03-31 08:43:16

Robert369

Cosmic Sea wrote:

there is pretty much NO powerful support/interference from the 'Offworld', due to the prime directive of non interference. So again, what the f**k are we doing here to empower our beingness/planet???

Plenty is being done, but it cannot be published as it would empower the enemy and just get ridiculed anyways because of not being understandable.

If you want to do something "for the planet" then work on yourself and e.g. get rid of any and all negativity, anger, etc. within you and replace it with love. This is what the planet desires and Humanity needs to grow as a whole, and nobody but Humans themselves can do that for them. Society is the sum of its individuals, meaning that unless the individuals change, society will not change - and by that Humanity as a whole.

Everything else is being cared for, but it will have no visible effect as long as people remain in old paradigms, thought patterns, habits and lifestyles.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-03-31 08:44:30)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2022-03-31 09:58:56

Cocreatr

Robert369 wrote:

If you want to do something "for the planet" then work on yourself and e.g. get rid of any and all negativity, anger, etc. within you and replace it with love. This is what the planet desires and Humanity needs to grow as a whole, and nobody but Humans themselves can do that for them. Society is the sum of its individuals, meaning that unless the individuals change, society will not change - and by that Humanity as a whole.

Everything else is being cared for, but it will have no visible effect as long as people remain in old paradigms, thought patterns, habits and lifestyles.

Seconded. Society is also the product of its individuals interactions. Meaning if we change how we interact, going from negative emotions to at least neutral, impartial, or even better, positive, loving, society will change. As you can imagine and may have seen already.

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#8 2022-03-31 13:31:20

mryang

I'm thinking that the Awakening here is supposed to be hard. Really hard. So if/when "the" Event happens - it's going to be the wake up call of many lifetimes - which actually must be very cool in itself, thus, not being awakened, not being prepared creates this amazing transition that wouldn't be possible/easy otherwise.

With that said, "the event" is not a topic of frequent occurence in CA, however in the Alba channel that I have been following for a long period, it is the central topic. Maybe it's off-limits for Swaruu to talk about it.

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#9 2022-03-31 13:59:40

Robert369

mryang wrote:

With that said, "the event" is not a topic of frequent occurence in CA, however in the Alba channel that I have been following for a long period, it is the central topic. Maybe it's off-limits for Swaruu to talk about it.

This likely is because there is no external ascension "Event", portal, savior, or whatever, as all that is just a Cabal fantasy to make people wait for "it" instead of working on themselves and their self-empowerment.

We are "the event" in the form of an individual awakening process, and it will neither happen externally nor by the often-propagated "waiting for it".

So yes, I would agree that it is not a topic here, while self-empowerment and truth are.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#10 2022-03-31 15:01:34

Tigerhawk

Robert369 wrote:

This reminds me of a conversation I was having just yesterday with a friend of mine who is an awakened starseed. He's frustrated with life and what's happening on the planet, as many of us are. He was expressing his frustration that he feels like he needs to be "doing" something and said he's always asking his spirit guides to tell him what he needs to do. I kind of get annoyed with him because he's constantly waiting for something external to himself to give him instructions. It reminds me of what Yazhi said that humans love to be led.

Anyway, I told him he doesn't need to be sitting around waiting for orders. What he needs to do is work on himself. Exercise, eat better food, meditate, forgive others, forgive yourself, practice mindfulness... Yeah, it's not easy, but each day try to be better than you were yesterday. You WILL make progress, you WILL feel better, you WILL be happier, and people around you WILL notice differences. The world is in dire need of more positive energy, and you never know the effect you are having on the people around you. I told him if he needs to be doing something, that is a good place to start. We'll see if he actually does it or continues to sit around and complain.

#11 2022-03-31 15:08:38

mryang

Robert369 wrote:
mryang wrote:

This likely is because there is no external ascension "Event", portal, savior, or whatever, as all that is just a Cabal fantasy to make people wait for "it" instead of working on themselves and their self-empowerment.

We are "the event" in the form of an individual awakening process, and it will neither happen externally nor by the often-propagated "waiting for it".

So yes, I would agree that it is not a topic here, while self-empowerment and truth are.

In episode #134, this is talked about. I understand it quite clear, but for the untrained, it might seem to be jibberish. So CA has talked about it, just that, they don't talk in specifics about the event itself. CA call it the Cosmic Ayahuasca Event. Also, both Yazhi and Annéka seems to be a bit disappointed regarding the Ascension of the entire civilization here, which will NOT happen, as Yazhi describes in episode #125. But the individual still can.

Alba and CA has much in agreement regarding this event:

The Event comes from the center of the Galaxy and is amplified by the sun.
It lasts only a couple of days.
It might or might not ascend you, depends on your mindset.
Opens up the third eye very quickly.
It is frequent, just that in our terms, there are long waves between them in years counted.
You have to BE the 5D mindset to be able to "catch" it.

Ascension is also talked about in Episode #73. In fact, ascension is mentioned 101 times if my library counts correct smile

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#12 2022-03-31 15:14:18

mryang

Talking about Episodes and taxonomy - It would be a great help for references - that videos and sessions are numbered. For example #001 so forth, using the Swaruu.org TOC as a starter (that's where I have got all the numbers from). Numbers are (mostly) easier to remember than complete sentences of a video title.

#13 2022-03-31 15:24:03

Robert369

mryang wrote:

CA call it the Cosmic Ayahuasca Event.
You have to BE the 5D mindset to be able to "catch" it.

I assume that you refer to the regular Cosmic 26k year cycles and the like, which indeed may cause such effects if one is ready for them aka at a sufficient high frequency to be able to receive these waves.

This goes along the fact that "you cannot see what is beyond your own frequency". And so these incoming waves also have little effect if one is incompatible with them. Yet, over time these incoming waves do have a frequency raising effect - which is what all the mind-control and fear-mongering is trying counter until they finally can get rid of current Humanity before any of those effects become real.

Thus, as long as most people are 3D-minded drones that prefer mind-control lies over working on themselves and their frequency levels, these supporting waves are not receivable by them. And the nano-botting via the vaxx being a key due to disconnecting people from any kind of spirituality aims at perpetuating this condition - not only on the current Humanity but also for the pre-indoctrinated and chipped future replacement clone population that they have in the waiting.

It is only the ones who are sufficiently awakened that get positively affected, but even these effects are rather weak within our current world. Hence there exists frequency raising assistance via other means that aims at supporting the awakenables ones - while those who are unawakenable will find their end on Earth as destination.

So, all of this leads back to the always-same truth: Without working on oneself there will be neither an individual ascension, nor a societal one because society is made up of its individuals and thus merely reflects their average spiritual level.

#14 2022-03-31 20:24:43

mryang

NOTE: My interpretation of this Event, take it for what it is, I claim no fact-giving here, but here it goes:

Firstly, I have a strong feeling that the Event is supposed to be a surprise, maybe even for beings already in 5D. But I believe there is a light event coming (very soon) that every single soul will experience - no doubt about it - During a brief time, everyone will see and feel 5D - the question is - whether you will be able to hold the light or not once this wave has passed.

During this brief time - some will experience a really really strong headache because they simply fainted or put into stasis by their higher mind but others, more in tune with the aspects of 5D - will have their senses lifted dramatically, being able to see, hear and feel the total dynamics of what that higher frequency offers. Time will lose meaning and possibly, you could stay inside this wave "forever", or wake up from it in 3 days time with a complete new mindset.

The ones that can do the actual jump to 5D and stay there is very few. I hear numbers ranging from 1-5 million souls. That is less than 1 in a 1000 Starseeds, so for anyone wanting to watch this event from the outside will be sorely disappointed by this forecast. To be able to do this jump, there is a short list of properties one ought to possess, however, I am sure there is a wide and wider gap of variables involved as well. It all depends on the role we play.

Now, I feel that I have drifted away enough from the initial thread, and I might rather start a new one, discussing this event in more detail, for the fun of it of course! smile

#15 2022-03-31 21:44:19

microvirus6

U think this will really happen mryang, brahman? I feel like we heard similar stuff was "supposed" to happen in 2012, it "got delayed" or whatever.

I want to believe but it feels like a merry-go-round that always ends up in the same place..

(genuinely asking, not criticizing)

#16 2022-04-01 01:39:28

Jules77

Hi all,

I wanted to mention that Earth has and continues to be a place of experimentation for regressive and benevolent alike (not just for reincarnation) and is used as a resource of living beings (the living library referred to in Barbara Marciniak’s work). This is one place where new races are “birthed” through experimentation and “seeded” to other places (sent to other places to create a collective mindset to support genetic changes). Per the recent Holistic Society part 2 video:

Robert: I understand, thank you. What do you mean by this above: "cultivating people with genetics." Like human farms?

Yazhi: Yes. This brings us to another point that I want to clarify or make very clear to the public. It is not that there was no genetic manipulation to the human body, for example in Sumeria and later, this is happening even right now.

So ET races come here for experimentation and to collect specimens of all kinds that are used for a variety of purposes – allowed in humanity’s case due to the 3rd density/secondary race status. For example, consider those that collect human genetic material for use within their own race – humanity is so poisoned that from an immunity perspective it could be a great benefit from those needing such enhancements.

I also contend that there have been abuses on all sides – so even those that suspected something foul of the GF would likely have looked the other way. And I would suspect that this is one reason the situation here has been perpetuated for so long and wasn’t seen as a concern or problem until the initiation of the next reset – whether due to a move by the regressives to take control or humanity’s awakening due to the raising of the frequency in the solar system (maybe a bit of both). I also suspect there was likely many reasons for the transition of humanity to 3D with many more given over time as to why it needed to be perpetuated depending on the race that was receiving the message.  I only hope that what has happened, particularly those that think themselves enlightened, has brought an expanded view and awareness.

It is also worth mentioning that civilization wipes are not just a function of regressive types but benevolent too, some of that info is shared in the “The Planetary Reset – answers from Yazhi Swaruu” video.  Might be worth reviewing as some saw the civilization destruction references as a downer in the recent “Holistic Society” Part 2 video. Genetics and mind go hand in hand, but to Yazhi’s point genocide is not required. But I believe that means that the changes that starseeds would like to see right away are going to be slow rolled – hence the estimated 1-2 generations minimum to reach the holistic society.   

And the Taygetans didn’t understand the degree of mind control of humanity until they got here and saw how bad it really was.  So I agree there can be no ascension as envisioned and starseeds will need to have patience with the process knowing that there is a lot occurring behind the scenes including that which cannot be disclosed.  But I also believe there will be some nice surprises along the way as soon as the local cabal becomes irrelevant.

#17 2022-04-01 19:03:23

Armaged

Cocreatr wrote:

Meaning if we change how we interact, going from negative emotions to at least neutral, impartial, or even better, positive, loving, society will change. As you can imagine and may have seen already.

Principles of Dominant Frequency/s.
This where the Hopi prophecy of the rainbow people comes in play.
Sadguru quote: Absolute dispassion for self but total passion for everything else(external of Ego)

Then a pilgrimage begins.
Gather the tribe. Build the society.
Get it right Get collective frequency spike.
Others will come, learn & build
So on and so forth...grow & spread
The pillars of stabilized high freq light
But it starts with Rainbow people's flight
(All creeds, color, nationality...soul identity)
No baggage, No nonsense.
Just attributes put to physical societal motion.
Such for the Adults, Not the children.
Testament of Faith...in the End of Days
Creator and Creation
Most Profound

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#18 2022-04-01 20:07:57

Kahi Harawira

Armaged wrote:

Principles of Dominant Frequency/s.
This where the Hopi prophecy of the rainbow people comes in play.
Sadguru quote: Absolute dispassion for self but total passion for everything else(external of Ego)

Then a pilgrimage begins.
Gather the tribe. Build the society.
Get it right Get collective frequency spike.
Others will come, learn & build
So on and so forth...grow & spread
The pillars of stabilized high freq light
But it starts with Rainbow people's flight
(All creeds, color, nationality...soul identity)
No baggage, No nonsense.
Just attributes put to physical societal motion.
Such for the Adults, Not the children.
Testament of Faith...in the End of Days
Creator and Creation
Most Profound

Well said

#19 2022-04-04 03:57:31

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Robert369 wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

there is pretty much NO powerful support/interference from the 'Offworld', due to the prime directive of non interference. So again, what the f**k are we doing here to empower our beingness/planet???

Plenty is being done, but it cannot be published as it would empower the enemy and just get ridiculed anyways because of not being understandable.

"then work on yourself and e.g. get rid of any and all negativity, anger, etc. within you and replace it with love".
Sorry Robert 369, if this was that easy, it would be done.

In our 3D-ness here, this is more than challenging...and to say 'work on yourself'what? to get to only ONE state of being/expressiong.... is lacking. The ACTUAL natural human has an entire range of emotions to express. There is NO entity that decided that only the positive expressions are all okeedokee and all the negative ones are non-desirable to the point of ostrasization/supression/opression.

In our 5D-ness here; it is the reality base...that love is our essence. So to 'just know this' should be sufficient to what???? energetically JUMP IN? what?

So then why any of this website/strife/suffering/outrage...need I go on??? Really?? Get real.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#20 2022-04-04 06:50:01

RoadtoSamadhi

Cosmic Sea wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

"then work on yourself and e.g. get rid of any and all negativity, anger, etc. within you and replace it with love".
Sorry Robert 369, if this was that easy, it would be done.

In our 3D-ness here, this is more than challenging...and to say 'work on yourself'what? to get to only ONE state of being/expressiong.... is lacking. The ACTUAL natural human has an entire range of emotions to express. There is NO entity that decided that only the positive expressions are all okeedokee and all the negative ones are non-desirable to the point of ostrasization/supression/opression.

In our 5D-ness here; it is the reality base...that love is our essence. So to 'just know this' should be sufficient to what???? energetically JUMP IN? what?

So then why any of this website/strife/suffering/outrage...need I go on??? Really?? Get real.

What he means by that is thru doing the above you will literally become a time machine/traveler in the sense that you will fall into an alternate timeline , different from the one you are likely currently on, into a timeline with different results than the one you are already on.    This is more than critical.   

Suit up boys and girls , it’s time to go full spartan with this one. Fight negativity to the death!!!  Do not let your mind waver !!!!  I know it’s hard friend, maybe examine your daily routines, interactions and see where you are getting a surplus of negativity from.

It’s no surprise that all of us are being attacked financially , spiritually , emotionally, and on all sorts of fronts not listed so do whatever you can.

#21 2022-04-04 10:10:30

mitkobs

I know that is not easy to change who one is, but is not impossible. How to start this process of reflecting and self learning? With becoming more observant and more conscious. What you do and what you think - be conscious about it, do not supress it, do not throw it in the subconscious mind and forget about it. Do not change/invent better stories about yourself on top of the supressed past. No matter how unpleasant what we think and done sometimes have to try to be honest before ourselves. Tell it how it is, how it happened. No need to tell it to everybody to share your dirty secrets, no need for that, no need of approval from people or their pity or thier forgiveness if they are not directly concerned with you. If you start to be honest with yourself good things will come to you, you will be able to change what you do not like about your personality.

#22 2022-04-05 18:16:32

Bringing in higher consciousness is one thing, but hardly a game changer. If I could get on a suzy deck I probably would not hesitate starting a rl revolution.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#23 2022-04-05 18:39:35

Robert369

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Bringing in higher consciousness is one thing, but hardly a game changer. If I could get on a suzy deck I probably would not hesitate starting a rl revolution.

This is why Suzy class ships are in the hands of truly mature and ethical people only.

There's way more involved in all of the Earth ongoings that meets the eye, and having a "cleanup ship" wouldn't solve any of the problems but at best start a galactic war.

#24 2022-04-06 01:43:13

Maybe a galactic war is exactly what's necessary. Let the federation burn and 5d make some fucking sacrifices for once in their easy and privileged lives, instead of letting this sick game go on and starseeds continue to martyr themselves in vain.

righteously indignant

#25 2022-04-06 11:55:37

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Maybe a galactic war is exactly what's necessary. Let the federation burn and 5d make some fucking sacrifices for once in their easy and privileged lives, instead of letting this sick game go on and starseeds continue to martyr themselves in vain.

Because the "Matrix game" is actually played at an even higher level than just 3/5D as for Earth, the problem with the GF is pretty much the same as on Earth: It is not that the GF races are evil but many of them are mind-controlled into believing silly things and acting erratically. And obviously any galactic war would mostly hurt innocents - which the master behind the larger matrix would enjoy an even more larger energy boost from such.

This is even easier out there since most non-regressive races are non/less emotional and thus have weaker emotional abilities - which allows them to get fooled more easily. Hence that which worked in space does NOT work well enough with the emotional races on Earth, which is why the constant planetary resets are needed to keep Humanity under control.

To solve this issues we need to get over our own issues first, so that Humans and other emotional races with their extra abilities will expose how "the enemy" operates, and then promote a galactic-wide (and beyond) awakening among the other races as needed.

I understand that people like Yazhi cannot bring all her higher understandings of what is going on a larger scale to Earth for reasons of the fight, but it would be nice to get at least a bit more information on where the Taygetans and Swaruunians are at, because currently all of it feels too Earth-focused, meaning that it mostly addresses the symptoms while the actual cause problems needs to be solved outside of Earth. Are they able/willing to provide a view on the larger picture of what's going on in our universe, about the large scale causes of the problems, the different Matrix levels up to 12/13D, etc., or do they consider it unwise to explain this so that people focus on their Earth problems while others care for the above issues ?

Below I shall add parts of a post I just made on the CA Telegram channel that addresses this topic in regards to the Ukrainian information.

Susanne S., 06.04.22 12:07 wrote:

Thank you Gosia, Athena and Robert,  but may I ask a question...?

As I understand it, Putin's hands are tied, he is morally and literally obligated to the Karistus. How can it then be that Putin supposedly acts in the sense of the Cabal? To me that makes no sense... And the Karistus, including Dante Santori, are fighting in this war and are loosing 72's in those fights... The Taygetans had once confirmed that Dante is a Karistus and is real ... It was also said - If I am not mistaken - that the Karistus and the Taygetans are close... Nevertheless, the information given by both sides differs greatly at the moment.

Why aren't the Taygetens working directly with the Karistus on this issue? Or is it the Karistus who are keeping a low profile?  I can't really grasp it and I would really like to be able to understand the discrepancies between the different versions of the truth...

Cosmic Agency Free Chat, 06.04.22 12:44 wrote:

Its simple. Yazhi claims that Karistus keep putting faith in Putin as they still believe they can achieve something through him and influence him. Thats why they (Karistus) continue to support him, as in having mutual enemies in the form of Vlash as I understand. Yazhi though, and Taygetans, dont trust Putin, and they have their reasons for that, and Yazhi even states he plays both sides - trying to get as much as he can from Karistus and their ET status and tech, and at the same time being a pawn in the Cabal´s hands. See it as Karistus supporting some sort of a white hat faction of the Cabal, while Yazhi goes beyond and says its all Cabal and a game. Taygetans and Yazhi do stand on Karistus side. They just differ with regards to Putin. For example, they dont buy all Putin´s excuses as to why he "had to" support Covid agenda. They dont trust him, Karistus chooses to still have faith in being able to direct him. Thats the difference here. Yazhi even said Karistus are naive in that thinking, in a way Taygetans were many times dealing with politicians in the past, hoping idealistically that politicians can be worked with. Karistus have good intentions though.

Robert369c, 06.04.22 14:31 wrote:

Thank you for your clarification. I agree that too many good-hearted are too easily fooled by the (simple!) tricks that the enemy is playing on Earth - and seemingly the Karistus are no exception.

It is obvious that no matter who "wins" this staged theater (anywhere on the world), it will is the master who runs his left & right hand puppet play who will win, and not Humanity. At least if we allow him.

Any mindful "player" in such game would  focus on the actual enemy aka the master and not his puppets. So, I consider it best not to follow the theater too much, though for many it is needed to begin understanding what is going on on our world.

Yet, I would rather like to see some background information about the masters and how we can disable/remove them (besides Humanity's need to wake up, etc.) from the Taygetan and Swaruunian viewpoint, because that is which will win the war. Thank you !

There's more to all this than just an evil Saturn GF that cooperates with Regressives, so let's get some info on the real picture please.

Board footer